[Thunderverse] Joseph Kyle's Road To Glory

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an effort to get in before the show hits and because I think he's right, I'm copying Enforcer's picks :D

Kelly Prince vs Lincoln Nash

Leati vs Oliver Kent

Medium Silver Titles: Eric Morgan and Harris Carter vs The Chain Gang

Los Phoenix vs The Sharp Shooters

Jay J Marshall vs Starblazer

Big Gold Belt: Joseph Kyle vs TJ Sway

WU! Youth Will Have Its Say September 2014

Leati: Seems that the fans haven't taken to you, Mr Kent. Or your masked identities. It's a shame, because I was going to suggest maybe you could ask them to contribute to the hospital bills. Maybe not. Sorry, bud, but remember - they MADE me a Headhunter.

Dale Chains: 15 time tag champions of the world. About to be SIXTEEN TIMES!

Aron Chains: That's right. Time to show all our new fans watching on the internet how The Chain Gang win gold!

Eric Morgan: Sucks to be you, Vallerie.

Harris Carter: As I said. Whatever it takes.

Kelly Prince: Aloha. Lincoln Nash, you've been on a good run, for sure. But I've seen the way Joseph Kyle beat you, and I know just what I gotta do.

Lincoln Nash: My stablemate may have the gold for now. But remember, I'm the only one he couldn't take out with that Kyle Krush. I have my sights on his gold.

Jay J Marshall: Hey, I love Jezebelle. We're very happy together. But as a manager, Chauna will be even better for my career than she was.

Chauna: Leati. Jay J Marshall. And my new duo, The Sharp Shooters. About to become the four most dominant men in WU!

TJ Sway: For months, people have seen me on the opening credits of Youth Gone Wild, logging onto Youtube and watching me get hurled to the outside by Joseph Kyle and crash land. From next month, that'll change. Then, they'll see me winning the Big Gold Belt.

Vallerie: I knew I could rely on Joseph Kyle. Other people, perhaps not so much. But those Medium Silver Titles will be ours soon.

Kyle: KYLE... WILL... KRUSH!

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WU! Youth Goes Wild September 2014</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kelly Prince vs Lincoln Nash</strong></p><p> </p><p> This is a fairly competitive match, with Prince starting off hot, hitting a couple of good dropkicks early on and then taking Nash down to the ground and working over a leg, but my stablemate comes back after reversing a suplex attempt. From there, he gains control, and the Gangsta Chaos finishes things.</p><p> </p><p> <em>In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Lincoln Nash defeated Kelly Prince in 8:04 by pinfall with a Gangsta Chaos. </em><em><strong>E+</strong></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Leati vs Oliver Kent</strong></p><p> </p><p> This one ISN'T competitive. No mask for Kent, which is a shame in some ways, as it would have stopped the blood from showing. This pair don't look too good together and Leati's not as strong in the ring as I was hoping for - unless he's just having an off-day - but on the plus side, the crowd seem reasonably happy to see Kent get hurled around like a rag doll for five and a half minutes; he doesn't get the usual 'BORING' chants.</p><p> </p><p> <em>In an extremely poor match, Leati The Headhunter defeated Oliver Kent in 5:35 by pinfall with a Samoan Headdrop. Squash.</em><em><strong> E-</strong></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38324" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Backstage, Vallerie tells everyone what an amazing champion I am as I pose menacingly. <strong>C-</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Medium Silver Titles: Eric Morgan and Harris Carter vs The Chain Gang</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Chain Gang clearly have the experience edge here and it looks like this might pay off for them as they isolate Harris, and hit him with fast paced attacks. Things spill to the outside, though, and Aron gets over-excited, hitting a massive plancha which connects with Carter but leaves both of them on the floor for some time. Meanwhile, in the ring, Morgan locks on his No Way Out Workout submission hold and, despite some argument between the commentary team as to whether either of them is legal, gets the tap-out.</p><p> </p><p> <em>In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Eric Morgan and Harris Carter defeated The Chain Gang in 7:35 when Eric Morgan defeated Dale Chains by submission with a No Way Out Workout. Eric Morgan and Harris Carter make defence number 1 of their WU Medium Silver Titles titles. </em><em><strong>E-</strong></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Los Phoenix vs The Sharp Shooters</strong></p><p> </p><p> This is the match of the night so far - Los Phoenix bring the high-flying and crisp double-teaming; Chauna's new duo bring the intensity and the focus on a limb. They work over first Blue's right arm, then Gold's left leg, and in the end it's a sharpshooter variant that we're informed is called the DuBois Lock which takes the victory for Edouard.</p><p> </p><p> <em>In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Sharp Shooters defeated Los Phoenix in 8:41 when Edouard DuBois defeated Gold Phoenix by submission with a DuBois Lock. </em><em><strong>E+</strong></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jay J Marshall vs Starblazer</strong></p><p> </p><p> We actually get to see a JJM match where he looks focused on the task in hand, with Chauna at ringside instead of former manager/current girlfriend Jezebelle. However, if anything, this just makes it a little clearer that he's not really that good in the ring. Starblazer mercifully finishes it fairly quickly.</p><p> </p><p> <em>In an extremely poor match, Starblazer defeated Jay J Marshall in 6:40 by pinfall with a NovaPlex. </em><em><strong>E</strong></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38324" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Vallerie takes advantage of our new big screen to roll footage of that memorable moment when I hurled Sway out of the ring a few months ago. <strong>D</strong><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Big Gold Belt: Joseph Kyle vs TJ Sway</strong></p><p> </p><p> It's the second most competitive match I've been involved in, and Sway gets a better piece of footage for the highlight reel this time, reversing a powerbomb attempt on the outside with a nice huracanrana, then sprinting along the guard rail and leaping off with a flying knee to blast me in the face. Despite this, though, he's not able to take advantage - I'm just too big for him to roll into the ring quickly. Eventually, I come back, and the Kyle Krush finishes things.</p><p> </p><p> <em>In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Joseph Kyle defeated TJ Sway in 8:11 by submission with a Kyle Krush. Joseph Kyle makes defence number 1 of his WU Big Gold Belt title. D</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>D-</strong> overall, but a massive $972 profit made!</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>Prediction Standings</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> TheEnforcer 31/42, 6/6, 74%</strong></p><p><strong> jhd1 30/42, 6/6, 71%</strong></p><p><strong> Michigan Hero 29/48, 6/6, 60%</strong></p><p><strong> Know Your Enemy 27/42, -/-, 64%</strong></p><p><strong> Midnightnick 26/48, 6/6, 51%</strong></p><p><strong> MJ Stark 19/24, 6/6, 79%</strong></p><p><strong> Foolinc 5/6, 5/6, 83%</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WU! Youth Goes Wild October 2014</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Los Phoenix</strong> were beaten last time out in a match against the debuting Sharp Shooters, while<strong> Oliver Kent</strong> lost to Leati and <strong>TJ Sway</strong> came up just short in an impressive outing against Big Gold Belt holder Joseph Kyle. Who can return to winning ways?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Morgan</strong> is a champion, albeit one who still only has one solo victory, gained with the aid of brass knuckles. Can he defeat <strong>Leati</strong>?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Chain Gang</strong> missed out on their chance to win their 16th titles last time around, while <strong>The Sharp Shooters </strong>made an impressive debut. The victors of this contest will surely be in line for another shot.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Harris Carter</strong> is also a tag champion, while <strong>Kelly Prince </strong>is part of a duo who seem to be floundering given Clubber Moss's recent backstage troubles. The two collide in solo action.</p><p> </p><p>

Last time around, <strong>Starblazer </strong>beat<strong> Jay J Marshall</strong> in the opening bout. This time, they'll go again in the semi-main. </p><p> </p><p>

And in the main event,<strong> Lincoln Nash</strong> has requested a shot at stablemate <strong>Joseph Kyle</strong>'s Big Gold Belt; Vallerie has granted the match. Can Nash stop Kyle's unbeaten run?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Prediction Key</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Los Phoenix vs Oliver Kent and TJ Sway</strong></p><p><strong>

Eric Morgan vs Leati</strong></p><p><strong>

The Chain Gang vs Sharp Shooters</strong></p><p><strong>

Harris Carter vs Kelly Prince</strong></p><p><strong>

Jay J Marshall vs Starblazer</strong></p><p><strong>

Big Gold Belt: Joseph Kyle vs Lincoln Nash</strong></p></div><p></p>

<p><strong>Los Phoenix </strong>vs Oliver Kent and TJ Sway</p><p>

Eric Morgan vs <strong>Leati</strong></p><p>

The Chain Gang vs<strong> Sharp Shooters</strong></p><p><strong>

Harris Carter</strong> vs Kelly Prince</p><p>

Jay J Marshall vs <strong>Starblazer</strong></p><p>

Big Gold Belt: <strong>Joseph Kyle</strong> vs Lincoln Nash</p>