[HYPE] The PG Era (January 2010)

Information:

Basically I decided I wanted to play one of the most underrated years and turn it into the year of the century. This mod will contain 3000-4000 Workers and around 20 companies at release.

Help:

If anybody can help me with certain things, I have most of the title histories done but I might need reminders of storylines from the companies.

RED= Unstarted Blue = Started Green= Complete

WWE

TNA

ROH

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

CZW

I didn't watch WWE at the time, but If you need help with CZW, PM me and I will see what I can do. I've watched all of the 2009 events and most of the early 2010 events so I have a pretty good feel of gimmicks, card positions, roster, product, champions etc.

I didn't watch WWE at the time, but If you need help with CZW, PM me and I will see what I can do. I've watched all of the 2009 events and most of the early 2010 events so I have a pretty good feel of gimmicks, card positions, roster, product, champions etc.

I will keep that in mind, I didn't watch much CZW in 2009-2011 except the 11th Anniversary event.

SO MUCH YES. I have wanted to see a mod of this for quite some time.

To be honest, you could probably go back and find the January 2010 mod that came out in TEW2010? I think it was a New Power Is Rising mod. I don't think you'd just convert it and call it your own, but it could help a lot for the placement of several wrestlers/title holders.

In all honesty, saying it wasn't a great year I feel is a huge understatement. There were a LOT of good things that happened in 2010, especially in January. I had just gotten back into watching wrestling again in September 2009, and both the road to WrestleMania that year - what with Shawn's quest to face Taker, the Bret/Vince feud, the Straight Edge Society - was incredible stuff, and especially things were looking good for TNA.

TNA in particular was very interesting times, because they were trying to start up the new Monday Night War, and there were so many ways that the company could go with the new powers in Hogan and Bischoff, the debut of Flair, and the return of Jeff Hardy. Did they drop the ball a little by bringing in guys like the Nasty Boys and Hall and Syxx who left within a few months, and Orlando Jordan? Sure; but that doesn't mean there wasn't HUGE potential for someone to jump in and do a great job of armchair booking.

• 1 month later...

Archived