DOTM: September 2014 Nominations

Can I add a Monthly Spotlight nomination to my other two? If that's ok, I'll go for the roster introduction posts here and here in stratusfaction's G.L.O.W. The Gorgeous Legacy Continues... - brilliant introduction to a great set of characters.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the nomination! Wow, I'm seriously honored just to be nominated so soon in my diary! Thank you so much!

I've been lurking from afar and wanted to swing in and wanted to make my two nominations. I'll admit, I haven't really been reading very many 'real world' projects as of late; so, my two noms are C-verse based. That said, on with the show!

1) SWF: It's More than Just Supreme! (C-Verse 2014) by 3rdStringPG

I'm a huge fan of PG's. Right now, his SWF dynasty is the one I continue to check in with whenever I'm back on the boards. I hope he can keep this one going for quite some time (as I'm enjoying what he's doing right now and, selfishly, want to stay connected with it).

2) Secrets of the Ring IV: The Final Sacrifice (TCW 2014) by NoNeck

NoNeck is another favorite writer of mine and, knowing this, I'm really enjoying his take on TCW. His writing style is in depth, but easy to read at the same time. Honestly, he should be up here every month for what he's been able to create.

Sorry about that (not having links). It's been awhile since I've voted for one of these things.

1) SWF: It's More than Just Supreme! (C-Verse 2014) by 3rdStringPG

Link

2) Secrets of the Ring IV: The Final Sacrifice (TCW 2014) by NoNeck

Link

Was hoping this would sneak in for this month. My Monthly Spotlight Nomination goes to:

THIS AWESOME CARD

From WCW: The Quest for The Lost Glory by TheBigBad1013...

His Spring Stampede 2002 card is awesome, from top to bottom. The diary is excellent, with some very good signings made (Like HBK, Davey Boy Smith, and others), and I'm interested to see where he goes with it. But this card is awesome:

DDP vs HBK for the WCW Title

Flair vs Sting - Last Man Standing

Goldberg vs El Messias

As well as the excellent reigns of US Champion Kanyon, CW Champion Chavo Guerrero, and the WCW Tag Team Title reigns of the Impact Players (Lance Storm and Mike Awesome) on the line!!!

Was hoping this would sneak in for this month. My Monthly Spotlight Nomination goes to:

THIS AWESOME CARD

From WCW: The Quest for The Lost Glory by TheBigBad1013...

His Spring Stampede 2002 card is awesome, from top to bottom. The diary is excellent, with some very good signings made (Like HBK, Davey Boy Smith, and others), and I'm interested to see where he goes with it. But this card is awesome:

DDP vs HBK for the WCW Title

Flair vs Sting - Last Man Standing

Goldberg vs El Messias

As well as the excellent reigns of US Champion Kanyon, CW Champion Chavo Guerrero, and the WCW Tag Team Title reigns of the Impact Players (Lance Storm and Mike Awesome) on the line!!!

That's awesome, thanks man! :)

Less than 24 hours to go for the nominations. Make sure to get your nominees in. That being said...

I will also nominate angel's own WWE 2014: The Game Is Only The Beginning, for the continued excellence that he brings to the table.

DOTM MOD Nomination #2

Operation World Championship Wrestling By Angeldelyette

I enjoyed the storylines he started with on his first show such as Sting and The Horsmen (continuation) Owen VS Zbyszko, Tommy Rich VS Harley Race and I really enjoyed the York Foundation.

Thank you to both of you for the nominations! I, honestly, very much appreciate the nods. It always makes me feel amazing to see my work get valued on here.

Archived