My New Dynasty?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. My New Dynasty?

• DaVE 2005
    • SWF 2014
    • PSW gets to Cult 2014
    • Concentrate on EPW and MEE

DaVe 2005

This one would be a nice one to do considering I'm a huge DaVe fan. Then again, I don't consider myself a guy who could write a hardcore promotion all that well. DaVE is kind of the C-Verse equilivant of ECW and I feel this isn't really my kind of writing. But hey I could try.

SWF 2014

I would really like to try out SWF, even though I tried out USPW before and I failed but I feel like I would stick to my guns with SWF because it is my favourite of the national companies, However, with SWF having a TV show, I would feel like I wouldn't make much progress in the diary. However, I could try if it's voted for.

PSW gets to cult 2014

This would be me jigging around in the editor to put PSW to cult and changing their product slightly. This would would be something very different seems it would be kind of an alternate universe where PSW get to cult in 2013 and I would take over it in January 2014.

Just Concentrate on EPW and MEE

This is where I simply just concentrate on my current diaries and maybe come back to these some day as future ventures.

If you've got 2 diaries on the go, I see no reason to start another one unless you have a great idea that you're super excited about. It doesn't sound like you do.

My advice would be to try to write 4 episodes of any of your ideas, before posting anything. Until you can manage that, starting a new diary is just needless.

I would agree with majority here and say that it´s likely better option to just focus on the two diaries you already have as it might be hard to keep three diaries going. That said, if you want to give it a try, then I´d say you should as you can always drop one if it becomes too much to deal with. If you decide to go with third diary, I would agree with Self and say that you should first write few shows on the new diary and see how that works before posting anything, just to make sure the idea works.

Alright. I think I'm just going concentrate on EPW and MEE for now. I will definitely come back to these ideas again some day. However, I have written a brief synopsis of the first 4 shows for SWF 2014 and I must say, I like it a lot. So, I may just go out and do a few shows for SWF and see what kind of attention it gets.

Archived