Star Quality growth?

Now from what I've noticed the star quality growth seems to be so marginal to the point of non existence but based on my observations this doesn't seem right.

The issue is that most of the stars, of course by default have higher star quality, however, it seems that there is a massive drop off in star quality among the younger workers both in the new gens but more importantly in the new gens.

The implied growth used by the game represented by the cap is rendered moot due to microscopic gains. It grows maybe 4 or 5 over the course of development and maybe 1 or 2 after that in years.

The biggest issue is that the game is basing the overness caps likely on the star quality POTENTIAL rather than the stat.....so eventually the issue becomes the numerous big star prospects in CVerse mostly having D- to C+ SQ

Using narratives, Im seeing that largely the star quality for these "big potential stars" is usually 15-20 even higher than 25 points more than the maximum level star quality that they will ever feasibly obtain.

This is using the latest patch.

Im not sure whether or not this is working as intended I'd like to hear

Archived