Rebooking Nitro's

Vampiro vs. Crowbar

Eddie Guerrero, La Parka and Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis, Jushin Liger and Kidman

The Revolution (Malenko&Saturn) vs. The Outsiders (Hall&Nash) - WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

Black Reign vs. The Cat

Buffy T (Booker T and Buff Bagwell) vs. The Radicalz (Candido and Storm)

Meng vs. Mike Awesome

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Goldberg - Winner Takes the Free Spot in the War Games Match

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #49)

http://i.imgur.com/xwZgmNp.jpg

June 2000, Week 2

Tri State, Bryce Jordan Centre (13,847)

In an extremely short match, Black Reign defeated The Cat in 4:48 by pinfall with a Bulldog.

We're about to kick off our broadcast with a six man tag involving cruiserweight division's finest talents. Tenay says that the situation around La Parka's title is very unique, as everyone involved in the opener has a right to get a title shot. Liger was the champion for a couple of months and lost only because of Filthy Animal's shenanigans, Psicosis never got his chance in the Slamboree Scramble, Mysterio faced Meng's wrath in that same match for Kidman to pick up the easy fall and get a guaranteed match for the title at GAB. La Parka is a current de jure champion, with Eddie Guerrero being de facto one. Everyone has a strong claim to be the number one, now let's enjoy the action! Roddy Piper on commentary, no Heenan around.

http://i.imgur.com/FvDGAYW.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rey Misterio Jr, Eddie Guerrero and La Parka defeated Jushin Liger, Kidman and Psicosis in 11:04 when Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Kidman by pinfall with a Springboard Huracarrana.

Piper leaves the announce table and rushes to the ring. There's a finisher party going on! Rey eats a Guillotine Leg Drop from Psicosis, then Eddie plants the luchadore with a Brainbuster! Koppu Kick from Liger, but La Parka smacks "Thunder" with a chair!! Time for a little dance with the title, denied by Piper kicking the paper champion in the nuts. Kidman said screw this, Piper doubled that and said they all can go to hell, as the title bout on Sunday will be a 6-way ladder war!! Roddy gets away with the title, he will look after that until the pay-per-view.

On the other side of the building Shane Douglas is laughing his *ss off. He got the letter back, from WCW HQ. Ted Turner himself wrote him! He shows the envelope to Regal. Steven mumbles the written text to himself, he is surprised to say the least. "The winner of the Battle Royal gets 5 minutes in the ring with Roddy Piper..."

- Franchise, that's bloody fantastic!

- More on the other side. Save it for Dean and Perry, they'll like that. Tell Lance and Candido to warm up, they have a match in a couple of minutes.

DDP heads to the ring. He feels horrible after he let his team down on Monday, and wants to apologize for his irresponsible behavior. "Chris, Sid, Sting, I'm very sorry. Fans, you know I love you, I will fight in the name of WCW for the rest of my life!" Screw WWF and ECW, he cares only about this federation and it's well being! Fans appreciate that, as they chant "D-D-P is W-C-W"! Page thanks them, but also he wants to hear it from Sting and the boys. None of them answer, but look who is on his way to the ring!! GOLDBERG! He leaves his locker room and with a dead serious expression on his face enters the ring. The hissing beast gets into Page's face and yells "YOU'RE NEXT!!!" Commercial break.

http://i.imgur.com/4MrIC7W.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Buffy T defeated The Radicalz in 8:45 when Booker T defeated Lance Storm by pinfall with a Missile Dropkick.

Good display from both teams, but Booker T gave his unit the edge. That match equals the chances for future challengers in Buffy T and champions in Revolution or NWO. Three contending teams fight on the same night, evryone gets the same time to recover. Buffy T celebrate in the ring, until Scott Steiner comes out to a massive pop. He wears a dog collar on his neck, then goes over all those involved in the previous match.

"Candido, how's Sunny doing this days? Probably she shakes her rump on someone's hips, and let me tell you - I wouldn't mind showing her why they call me the BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY!! Lance Storm, you left Dawn Marie behind you, and for that I want to kick your *ss! She was some A grade Freak, yet she never had a chance to grab my peak!! Booker T, you sold out your brother for that bit*h?? Not bad, but Stevie Ray was right when she called her a little blonde slut!! Bagwell, not a single body part of yours is bigger than mine!! I Am The MAN With The BIGGEST ERMS IN TEH WEERLD!! Last but not least, Jeff "The Penci Neck" Jarrett. At GAB I will break you in half, then I'll pick you up and do it one more time! HOLLER IF YA HEAR MEH!!!"

Vampiro is shaking in the corner, he had an emotional breakdown. He cried far too much now, water stopped pouring from his eyes days ago. Nobody even tried to calm the guy down, he's too weird for that. Crowbar wanders around the corridor, spots Vamp in the corner and goes like "WAZZUUUPP!?". Don't be hard on him, The Scary Movie's catchphrase is infectious! Vamp jumps out from his dark corner and chokes Crowbar till he passes out. That's why you shouldn't disturb Vampiro...

http://i.imgur.com/MSXDAVa.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Meng defeated Mike Awesome in 7:40 by submission with a Tongan Death Grip after a screwy referee finish.

Piper appears on the Tron to clear just one thing - he pays to referees, time keepers and even ring crew guys. Our main event won't end in 13 seconds, it will be a clear fight. Mike Awesome got screwed to be an example to Hulkster and Bret. "Hogan, Hart, none of you will get the planned finish, because I said so! I control everything! Nobody will count for you, unless it's serious offense! By the way, Ted Turner arranges a Battle Royal between all those complaining crybabies, so they could get 5 minutes in this very ring with "HOT ROD"! Too bad I'm too good, the winner of that match has no chance. Losers are not getting away safely as well. Each and everyone of them will be listed, and week by week I will call them out to face my BEAST, Ken Shamrock, one on one in the Lion's Den!! Who's laughing now, Franchise??"

Sid, Benoit and Sting discuss the upcoming War Games match.

- So Benoit goes there first? You sure, Sting? I think you should choose me.

- Shut up, Sid, you're not calling shots here.

- Calm down, Chris. Sid just wants to help. You can be our number one, but that means you will be outnumbered for a good amount of time. Sid has a size advantage over you, he will be a better choice.

- That's what I meant, you're a midget, Benoit.

- I don't care how you call me, but you can't deny the fact I'm faster. I might not have the size, but I have something you can only wish for.

- What's that?

- Stamina.

- Calm down, you're driving me crazy. We don't need fights before the War Games, do you remember that? It doesn't matter who goes there first, it's all about the team effort.

- Tell that to Goldberg, he's going to wreck DDP tonight.

- Page let us down, he deserves that. He will get his spot back if he scores a fall against all odds. But at the moment Goldberg should be in our team, case closed.

Hall and Nash talk backstage, they discuss the upcoming title defence. It looks like both men are not worrying, instead they look pretty overconfident! Flair sticks his head in between them and tells them he used that trick a million of times and it worked every single time, WOO!

http://i.imgur.com/CJ0oVpD.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Outsiders and The Revolution ended the match in 7:32 due to Kevin Nash quad injury. The Outsiders make defence number 4 of their WCW World Tag Team titles.

Nash moans in agony, he tore his quad! Some med guy tried to check Kev's leg, but got an irish whip from Scott Hall to the outside. "Big Sexy" smiled to "The Bad Guy", as he picked his best friend up. His quad is healthy! He simualted the injury!! Malenko and Saturn go apeshit, they beat down the whole ring crew! Perry slammed the time keeper on the mats and locked him in the Rings of Saturn. Malenko did the same with the referee, with the only difference being the hold - Texas Cloverleaf! Outsiders deserve to be stripped of their titles, but it feels like Ted Turner will have the final say on that subject now.

Hulk Hogan sits in his private locker room deep in thought, he has to make a life making or breaking decision. Eric Bischoff screwed him one time, now it's likely to happen again. Bret Hart promised to make Hulkster's career easy and prosperous, only if rejoins the New World Order. Hogan rubs his mustache and looks in the mirror... his better days are in the past, but with the love of the fans he will run forever! He looks at the fruit basket Eric Bischoff borrowed him to the hospital, and spots two familiar to his heart colors... red and yellow. Diamond Dallas Page stretches at the back, preparing for his main event. Kanyon approaches DDP and says he's sorry that he dragged Page in a situation like that. Dallas says it's ok, and hey, he is not throwing the white towel already, Goldberg has to beat him to a pulp first. Chris nods and adds that he won't leave his friend alone anyway, pointing at his championship belt. DDP smirks and tells Kanyon to get the hell out of his place.

A hype video of Torrie Wilson rolls in. She is "The Girl Of The Month", and because of that she will pose for the pay-per-views poster. Daffney, Kimberly, Lita, Hertha, Trish Stratus and Ms. Hancock are going to take over the posters of those pay-per-views left, which are: Bash At The Beach, New Blood Rising, Fall Brawl, Halloween Havoc, Mayhem and Starrcade.

http://i.imgur.com/48cQHCO.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Goldberg defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 11:07 by pinfall with The Spear.

Bret Hart will be closing the show with hs buddies, it seems. "The Hitman" puts his title on the third rope, so it faces the entrance side of the arena. Flair, Hall, Nash and Luger pick out all four corners to watch over Bret. Ring crew member gives Hart a microphone, world heavyweight champion is in the right mood for some talking. He puts up the fact he is the greatest world champion WCW ever had. "If you don't trust me, then ask Ric Flair, Kevin Nash or Lex Luger" Scott Hall is embarrassed, he looks on the canvas. Fans chant Sting's name... Hart smirks and says that man bottled his chance to become the challenger, pick someone else. Fans pick Goldberg, Bret once again laughs off the threat of the fan favorite. "How about the People's Champion? Big Van Vader? Macho Man? The Giant? They're nothing compared to the Excellence of Execution! And come Great American Bash I will prove my point once again, defeating Hulk Hogan in 10 seconds! Am I right Hulk? Tell these people the truth!" Hulk's music hits, he comes out slowly... he wears a black and white shirt! My God, he betrayed his last fans to get the paycheck! Hogan is part of NWO again!! Hart and his friends are happy to see the man on their side. Hulkster shows a wolfpack sign and greets Hall and Nash with it, shakes Luger's and Flair's hands as well. Hart hugs Hogan, Nash calls "The Paparazzi Productions" to take a memorable photo! Shelley asks Ric Flair to step forward and the original members of the faction to step back. Hogan sticks himself in the centre, just behind Bret Hart. "Say cheese, everyone!" - Sanders drops.

http://i.imgur.com/vnWNa1s.png

Hogan takes another step back and RIPS HIS NWO SHIRT, REVEALING HIS RED AND YELLOW OUTFIT!!! Shelley gulps, signalises Hart to turn around... BAM! Hogan slaps Hart and gives both Hall and Nash two punches. Flair quickly pokes Hulk in the eyes, Luger picks up the man for the Torture Rack!! Hogan won't quit, he hulks up right on Luger's shoulders, frees himself and slaps a sleeper on "The Total Package"! Hart grabs his title and wildly misses, blasting Luger with it! Hogan with a Body Slam to Flair, WHATCHA GONNA DO!? Sting drops on the canvas from the rafters, hands Hogan a baseball bat! Benoit, Sid and Goldberg block Outsiders and Hart, massive brawl spills out on the ramp. Sting grabs Flair by his hair and finishes "Naitch" with the Scorpion Death Drop! Hulk adds the LEG DROP!! Where is Konnan? Nevermind, it's too late. Outsiders gave Bret enough time to escape, the world champion stumbles upon laid out Konnan backstage. Mike Awesome calls Bret over, but is unable to catch his mentor's rival. Back to the ring area, Hall and Nash got smacked around for good, all four members of the NWO's squad for War Games is on the ground. Hogan picks up the mic... "Bret Hart, prepare for the fight of your life, brother. In just three days I will beat you at Great American Bash to become the NEW world heavyweight champion, jack! Hulkamania is not laying down for anyone, so WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN GREENSBORO RUNS WILD ON YOU!??"

Hogan picks the hard way! It is going to be the biggest match in WCW's history for sure. Five biggest stars of the company stand tall with their chins up high! See you all at GAB!

Final Rating: 80/100 (3.35 on TBS)

GAB 2000 Go-Home Show Recap

That was a fantastic show Blody, superb ending too.

Glad you liked it. You also can win creative control over anyone active on my roster if you score more points than Uncrewed. And yeah, I hope you know that I enjoy your dynasty too, man :)

Thunder Recap

• Roddy Piper booked a 6-way ladder match for the cruiserweight title at Great American Bash. Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Jushin Liger, Psicosis, Billy Kidman and La Parka are those who will fight for the championship. That's not a throwaway match by any means, each competitor has the right to become the number one. Who can climb the ladder and get the title first?
  • Shane Douglas wrote a letter to Ted Turner about Roddy Piper's way of doing things and got a letter back. Ted stated he's a big fan of "The Revolution", and because of that he arranges a pay-per-view Battle Royal with the winner getting 5 minutes in the ring with our commissioner. Later on Turner also reacted on the ending of the tag team titles match between Outsiders and Revolution, giving Malenko and Saturn a fair chance to win the gold. This Sunday they will fight Buffy T, and if they come out victorious - titles will be back on their waists. If Booker T and Buff Bagwell somehow steal the victory, they'll automatically become the number one contenders.
  • DDP apologized for his actions to the fans and the boys, but got confronted by Goldberg. They faced off in the main event, and Goldberg defeated "The People's Champion" in 10 minutes. Before that match Kanyon told DDP he won't leave his friend without a match on the biggest pay-per-view of the summer, so it is possible that Kanyon puts his title on the line against the master of the Diamond Cutter this Sunday!
  • Scott Steiner can't wait for his Dog Collar match against Jeff Jarrett for the United States title! "Big Poppa Pump" embarassed everyone who was somehow related to a Buffy T - Radicalz match just because he can. Maybe "Freakzilla" is so confident of his victory that he's looking for challengers already? Jarrett no showed, but he will be there for his title defence.
  • Vampiro attacked Crowbar backstage, after the sick gas station worker tried to cheer his buddy up. Vampiro is unstable, everyone tries to avoid him. After all he threatend to "break" Black Reign sooner than later... and that's no joke of a statement.
  • Mike Awesome got robbed of his victory over Meng after Roddy Piper ordered to ring the bell. Shades of "The Montreal Screwjob" were directed at Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan, who at that moment in time planned to ruin the main event of the pay-per-view with the Fingerpoke of Doom II finish.
  • More than that, Piper warned everyone who will take part in the battle royal - Ken Shamrock will find them and he will break their ankles one by one! Everyone who goes over the top rope on Sunday will be thrown in the Lion's Den in the near future.
  • Outsiders retained their gold due to Kev's simulations. "Big Sexy" imitated the infamous quad injury to fool Malenko and Saturn, who then destroyed the ring crew after the match. That happened minutes after Piper told us he is in control of everyone involved in matches - referees, time keepers, even dudes with flash cameras! Malenko and Saturn stretched the staff, road agents to be next?
  • We also found out that Torrie Wilson will pose for the poster of the pay-per-view. Kidman's reaction was indifferent... He can act like he doesn't care, but deep in heart he has to feel something about his ex GF.
  • In the closing segment of the night Hulk Hogan double crossed everyone! He came out in the nWo shirt first, then ripped it to shreds to reveal his old school red and yellow colors! The hero is back to WCW, and he won't lay down for "The Hitman"! Mike Awesome took care of Konnan, who's loyal to the world heavyweight champion more than anybody who wears black and white colors...

Prediction Contest Table

1. Uncrewed - 40

1. Mootinie - 40

3. Warhawk8492 - 30

4. crackerjack - 27

5. Beejus - 14

6. Kijar - 12

7. Dave_Scott - 6

8. thecoolestjedi12 - 4

9. KnowYourEnemy - 3

http://i.imgur.com/CVKONCs.jpg

Things have come full circle for Hulk Hogan and WCW! Full GAB card coming soon!

Great American Bash 2000 Card

http://i.imgur.com/J9vcj7a.png

GREAT AMERICAN BASH 2000 CARD

1) Jushin Liger vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio Jr vs. Psicosis vs. Billy Kidman vs. La Parka © - 6-Way Ladder Match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

2) Great American Bash Battle Royal - Winner gets 5 minutes in the ring with Roddy Piper*

3) Scott Steiner vs. Jeff Jarrett © - Dog Collar Match for the WCW United States Championship

4) Konnan vs. Mike Awesome

5) Buffy T (Booker T and Buff Bagwell w/Trish Stratus) vs. Revolution (Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko) - Number One Contendership Status vs. WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

6) Diamond Dallas Page vs. Kanyon © - WCW World Television Championship Match

7) Team WCW (Sid Vicious, Chris Benoit, Sting and Goldberg) vs. Team nWo (Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) - War Games Match

8) Hulk Hogan vs. Bret Hart © - WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match

*Battle Royal is not eligible for predicting. Even Roddy Piper knows nothing about that one!

Bonus Questions

1. The amount of title changes?
  2. Opener?
  3. Match of the Night?

1) Jushin Liger vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio Jr vs. Psicosis vs. Billy Kidman vs. La Parka © - 6-Way Ladder Match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Realistically, Eddie should be higher on the card than the cruiserweight belt, but he's the best competitor out of the five, edging out Liger

3) Scott Steiner vs. Jeff Jarrett © - Dog Collar Match for the WCW United States Championship

Jarrett moves onto bigger and better things

Prefer Mike Awesome

5) Buffy T (Booker T and Buff Bagwell w/Trish Stratus) vs. Revolution (Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko) - Number One Contendership Status vs. WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

7) Team WCW (Sid Vicious, Chris Benoit, Sting and Goldberg) vs. Team nWo (Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) - War Games Match

Amount of title changes: 2

Opener: Buffy T vs The Revolution

MOTN: Hogan vs Hart, brother

Well... Liger has already held the title so I don't see him winning. Guerrero is beyond it and should be higher on the card IMO. Psicosis is great but I can't see him cutting a promo or anything, he wouldn't be a compelling Champion. Kidman would be funny but I don't see him climbing a ladder, too depressed. That leaves Mysterio Jr & La Parka. And personally, I don't think La Parka should retain his title in a match so open to carnage.

2) Great American Bash Battle Royal - Winner gets 5 minutes in the ring with Roddy Piper*

Not eligible for predicting? To hell with that I'm gonna predict anyway! Ken Shamrock wins just for the hilarity of nothing happening for 5 minutes. :D

You've been holding off on Steiner, now is the time to pull the trigger.

I'm a fan of Konnan but he doesn't strike me as a potential star. Awesome does. He was somebody that was mishandled in real life and I think you owe it to yourself to make that right.

Next Champions, I'm telling you. :D

I could see a DDP heel turn but this match hinges on how hard you're willing to push Kanyon.

I look at the WCW team and it's just way stronger. As much as I like the nWo, by 2000 they're a bit tiring as an act and I wouldn't blame you if you started phasing it out for something fresh and new.

Hogan shouldn't be winning this, it's that simple. Hart is the rightful Champion and a damn good. Hogan winning would be a step backwards in my opinion.

The amount of title changes? 4. The Hardcore title will change hands too. :D

Opener? Battle Royal.

Match of the Night? Hogan vs. Hart.

Bonus Questions

The amount of title changes?- 1

Opener?- Six Man Ladder Match

Match of the Night?- Hart/Hogan

Em Pleh

http://i.imgur.com/OQf4bfW.jpg

__Two heads are better than one...

Guys, should I split the show? Four matches for each part, is that ok? Still waiting for some predictions, probably I should reward the third place holder with something special. Don't worry, second place won't miss out.

1st place - Creative Control Option (You get one charachter of your own choice and pick out a storyline/opponent/gimmick change for him)

2nd place - Push Option (You can pick anyone on the active roster and give him a "raise")

3rd place - Hiring Option (You can pick someone for me to sign)

It's holiday season, so why the heck not? :)

GIVE ME A F*CKIN MIC. THE BIG FAT BOOTY DADDY, MOVES ON. HOLLA IF YOU HERE

I love Konnan

Dude Buff is the stuff, no offence Dean

Kaynon is the man

This is hard to predict

Same as above

Quote:

*Battle Royal is not eligible for predicting. Even Roddy Piper knows nothing about that one!

Bonus Questions

The amount of title changes? 4

Opener? Kaynon vs DDP

Match of the Night? Hogan vs Hart

1) Title Change at the start of the show 2) 6-way usually passes heel-to-heel or ends with retention

1) It's the GAB 2) It's a Dog Collar Match, probably good for Steiner

Konnan can be a star, but not at this age... Awesome? More viable.

One is easy to achieve, the other much harder... going with the other.

Kanyon has more potential...

Hm... with Hogan's revelation as "WCW" it makes sense that NWO wins here, establishing themselves as a threat minus the Hukster.

It pains me here... but Huk Huckster has too much momentum not to win... however, he may not get the belt.

Great American Bash 2000 (Part One)

___http://i.imgur.com/IEy34GL.gif

June 2000, Week 2

Mid Atlantic, Greensboro Coliseum (30,000)

Bobby Heenan, Tony Schiavone and Mike Teany welcome you to the biggest annual summer event in WCW - it's Great American Bash! Can you feel it? The announce team shares their festive mood with each other, while we prepare for the first match of the night! For the world television title, Kanyon vs. Diamond Dallas Page!

Kanyon and Diamond Dallas Page get a nice video highlighting their careers and greatest battles, they have a lot of common and because of that they bonded very well. Road buddies, Power Plant regulars, Jersey Triad members... "Mean Gene" had a sit down interview with Bam Bam, and he put over his friends big time. Bigelow promised the fans an even fight between the two and his nearly total domination in the upcoming GAB Battle Royal. "Piper, you're going down!! You put Stevie Ray in jail, and that's just not right. Pay DeMott my part in advance, because he's not going to stop me from winning that Battle Royal and kicking your *ss!"

DDP opens the show with a licensed "Smells Like Teen Spirit" entrance. That cost him a lot, but he doesn't care. He can afford it once in six month, that adds to the whole spectacle. Not only that, Kanyon gets a special song as well! Breakout by Foo Fighters! DDP probably had to deal with Dave Grohl to get those playing on the pay-per-view. Kanyon gave Page an opportunity to wrestle at GAB, so they look after each other. Very nice!

http://i.imgur.com/vYTibZd.png

WCW World Television Championship Match

Handshake, both men display mutual wrestling respect! Lock up into a basic head lock from Page, Kanyon turns inside out to escape. Monkey Flip from DDP, they go back and forth in the opening minute, ending up in a pinning sequence courtesy of "The People’s Champion" and his Crucifix Backslide. They can chain wrestle, we get it. They stop for a moment for people to appreciate the talent they have, crafted behind the Power Plant walls. Both men are workhorses, they can go for hours if you let them. Too bad we have a 15 minute time limit for this bout, it's for the title for crying out loud!

Time for some big shots, DDP attempts numerous moves but Kanyon blocks them or slips away in the last second. They know each other so well! DDP grins, he must come up with something new to become the champion. Chris has an advantage because of that – he is extremely unorthodox in his offence. Just like that he confuses DDP with a Firemen Carry Stungun Flapjack (!) with a Swinging Neckbreaker immediately afterwards, adds a hat-trick of Russian Leg Sweeps floating over the challenger in the process. Page kicks out, he has loads of fuel left in his tank.

Head lock from Kanyon, DDP fights back and swings the momentum on his side with a Diamond Bomb! DDP springs up from his corner, BANG!! Five minutes left, DDP calls for the Diamond Cutter! Kanyon runs DDP in the turnbuckle, they get up on the third rope and crash down after the FLATLINER! Cover, one, two… People’s Champ kicks out! Chris slaps a Cobra Clutch on DDP, maybe a submission hold will help? They get up, Kanyon has to slam Page… DIAMOND CUTTER! DDP turned 360 and finally hit Kanyon with his strongest move! Cover! One, two, three! We have a new world television champion!!

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Kanyon in 14:58 by pinfall with a Diamond Cutter. Diamond Dallas Page wins the WCW World Television title.

Kimberly hugs her husband as they celebrate. She borrows him the title, but he is not interested in gold at the moment. DDP approaches Kanyon and helps him to his feet, hugs the man and lifts his hand up high! People applause to both men, they put up a magical contest tonight! Page gets the mic and promises his people to be a fighting champion, that is why he challenges Kanyon to a rematch on Nitro! Fans like that, Kanyon puts the title on DDP's bandaged ribs and leaves the winner in the spotlight.

Scott Steiner lifts some weights and pumps himself up for the upcoming title match. Roddy Piper passes by and tells "Big Poppa Pump" it is his last chance to get the title. Scotty rants about "The Revolution", very loud. "Hot Rod" wipes Steiner's saliva off his face and slaps the challenger on the back. Commissioner then acknowledges Steiner that Mike Awesome won't be happy if he finds out about the Hogan situation... "I DON'T CARE, PIPER! I PUT THE MACHO MAN ON THE SHELF, SO I AM THE TRUE CAREER KILLER. TERRY FUNK WILL WRESTLE TONIGHT AND MAYBE EVEN GET YOU FOR 5 MINUTES. WELL EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT BIG POPPA PUMP NEEDS ONLY ONE MINUTE TO HANDLE THE BUSINESS!!"

Ms. Hancock who stood all that time behind Piper's back giggled a bit. Freakzilla told her it's different with women, and after he makes an easy job out of Jarrett, he will get a ****job from miss hand-cock! HOLLER IF YA HEAR MEH!! Camera switches to Trish Stratus who holds a mic in her hand. She tells people to greet the future tag team champions - Buff "The Stuff" Bagwell and her man, the MVP of this company, Booker T! Revolution members in Malenko and Saturn get no special music or announcement, they're here to get the victory and the tag team gold!!

http://i.imgur.com/521skE6.png

Number One Contendership Status vs. WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

Booker and Malenko lock up. T uses his size advantage to put Dean on the ground, but he's not qualified to dominate the fight THERE. Dean wrestles circles around Booker and almost locks an Indian Death Lock, yet T tags Buff in. Bagwell shows his muscles to Malenko, you can't teach that! Dean with a Firemen Carry into a Chin Lock. Buff is a sleazebag, but he's not slipping away this time. Tag to Perry, overhead suplex and a knee drop equals a two count. Saturn shoves Bagwell in the ropes and throws him over his head and all over the ring. "The Stuff" whines, he hurt his lower back. On his four Buff tags Booker back.

Chop-chop, corner lariat, sidewalk slam! Booker "raises the roof" and goes on the third turnbuckle. Heat Seeker? Nope, Saturn dodges and elbow drops T. Rings of Saturn attempt, Booker rolls through and to the outside. He hides behind Stratus, with Buff jumping Perry from the back. Both men stomp away, Trish looks pleased. Back in the ring, Buffy T in the driving seat now. Bagwell attaches a Sleeper Hold on Saturn, who slowly fades away. Dean claps and taps his corner, trying to encourage his partner. Saturn with a running powerslam!! Hot tag to Malenko!? Both men are in the middle of the ring, both let their partners to step in! Spinning Heel Kick to Booker, switch to the Arm Bar! Buff with a Frog Splash to break the submission and Saturn with a Slingshot Leg Drop on Booker! Simultaneously! Fans chant "This Is Awesome!"

Booker's arm is hurt, but he can use another one. Flapjack-Facebuster combination from Buffy T, Perry is out! Malenko grabs Booker for a Belly To Back Suplex, reversed into a Side Kick! Trish climbs on the apron to distract the referee! Buff low blows Dean Malenko and Booker goes for a Book End!! Cover, one-two-three!!! Buffy T cheated to get the title shot! Perry Saturn is fuming. He grabs the striped man and plants him with a DVD! That's not all, Perry puts the official in the Rings Of Saturn and tears man's arm from it's socket!! Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton come out for the save, Double A had to Spinebuster Saturn in order to "calm him down"! Dean still holds on to his "malenko's"... Trish and her boys celebrate, name dropping Hall and Nash on the ramp.

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Buffy T defeated The Revolution in 15:40 when Booker T defeated Dean Malenko by pinfall with a Book End.

Buffy T are the new number one contenders, a rematch against "The Outsiders" should happen in the near future, maybe even on Bash at the Beach! Malenko and Saturn blew their last chance, but with Piper in danger of being crippled, maybe it's ok? Saturn would probably be fined for his tenacious attack on the official, but that's about it. Moving on, Mike Awesome and Konnan go one on one!

Bret Hart takes Konnan aside and underlines the importance of his match against Hulk Hogan. "Hitman" appreciates K-Dawg's loyalty, he really does. Bret also adds that Mike Awesome should be neutralized, and that's not an easy task, but hey, he trusts Konnan and knows he is capable! "Ese, don't worry about Mike Awesome, I will punish him for that time he left you alone against Sid and Benoit. After the match I will cut his stupid mullet off, just like I cut Guerrero's! I will bring his scalp to ya, Hitman, ORALE!"

Hulk Hogan psyches up his protege, who is determined to impress his mentor. Hulkamania gives "Career Killer" one of his fiery speeches, inlaid with "brother-dude-jack" words! To keep up with "The Immortal", you have to run WILD, brother!!

http://i.imgur.com/aqzYcqz.png

Regular Match

Awesome is fired up, he wants to kick Konnan's teeth in K-Dawg's throat! Mike swings and misses wildly, Konnan knows how to dodge shots like that, he used to be a boxer! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? Konnan dances around Awesome, Mike loses temper. Former ECW World champion offers his opponent a lock up, but Konnan hides under the ropes.

"Mullet Hunter" decides to irritate the crowd, he talks trash to somebody who wears an Eddie Guerrero shirt, but turns right into a SPEAR!! Konnan rolls out of the ring, trying to catch his breath. Awesome with a Plancha to the outside! Mike irish whips the mexican into the steel steps, then encourages some girl to slap Konnan right in the mush! She hesitates, and Konnan uses it to his advantage, kicking Mike back with his elbow. K-Dawg rolls the mats, baring the floor, and calls for a DDT! Awesome powers out of the face lock and sends NWO man on that spot with a fancy Northern Lights Suplex! Mike picks up Konnan and throws him back into the ring. Awesome Splash!!

Konnan kicks out at two, time for an Awesome Bomb! To the outside!! CORRECT!!! Konnan crashes and burns, that was a hard landing. Mike hits the ropes and jumps out of the ring one more time... right in the HAYMAKER!! Konnan throws brass knuckles away, rolls back in the ring and waits until ref counts Awesome out...

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Konnan defeated Mike Awesome via count out in 08:09.

Konnan grabs a pair of scissors and indeed cuts Awesome's mullet off. Mike is still out cold, so K-Dawg spits on him! My God, that's disgusting, he spits blood. Looks like "Latino Warrior" suffers from internal bleeding! "The Mullet Hunter" poses on the ramp with his prize, wiping saliva and sangra off his mouth. Paramedics turn Awesome on his back and check his pupils... "Gringo, you got knocked the *uck out!! Don't mess with us, cause nWo is 4 Life!"

Black and white gang is in high spirits after Konnan's victory. Flair tells his partners if Konnan got the "W", then they will get it without breaking a sweat! Lex jokes about Buffy T coming after "The Outsiders", but Nash cuts the laughs with one photo his little paparazzi took last Thursday. On that photo Trish Stratus sits on Hogan's lap with her cleavage leveled with Hogan's mustache!! Hall whistles, and Hart comes in. "Hitman" rubs his world title and basically mocks nWo for not believing in K-Dawg. Flair gives Hart his word - Stinger's Squad gets an a**-whooping of their lives! WOO!

Vampiro writes something on the floor. His sweat and tears fall on the paper, what's going on here? Vamp finishes his note and puts a slip knot on his neck!! Oh no, please don't be foolish! Vamp looks for a chair but can't find one. It's only a matter of time...

http://i.imgur.com/7NSdLh7.png

6-Way Ladder Match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Six of the greatest cruiserweights WCW has to offer all step in the ring. Ladders surround the ring, menacingly heightening over competitors. Happy-go-lucky La Parka is intimidated by the looks of things and should really prepare for his reign to end tonight. Kidman sits on the corner, and he won't lack speed today. Mysterio and Eddie stand on the other side, with Liger and Psicosis staring them down. Ref orders to ring the bell! Rey and Eddie jump on Liger, leaving Psicosis aside. Why? La Parka approaches Psicosis like he's a shy girl on the loud party. Wanna dance? Psicosis slaps La Parka and he leaves the ring. Mysterio and Eddie with a double dropkick to Jushin, he's out of the ring too. Kidman already got a ladder in his hands! Eddie and Rey hop over the top rope with Stereo Summersault Splashes, Billy ends up under the ladder. Liger hops from the steel steps on the duo, Psicosis adds a spingboard plancha!! Meanwhile La Parka finds a ladder for himself, but it's too small. Size doesn't matter, Skeleton, it's how you use it! Parka sets the ladder, goes up and poses for the fans... Spingboard Bulldog from Kidman!! Billy throws a tiny ladder in Mysterio's face and arm drags Eddie all over the ring. Damn he's quick!

Psicosis with a Hurricanrana to Liger, Jushin hits the barricade. Eddie finally stops Kidman, Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker definitely helped. Mysterio with another spingboard, Asai Moonsault on top of Psicosis! Guerrero brings the ladder, puts Kidman on it and performs a majestic Hilo! Liger returns, and gets into Eddie's face. If Guerrero just quit, "Thunder" wouldn't be here fighting all those cockroaches! They exchange holds like Dynamite Kid and Tiger Mask in 1983, but soon enough Psicosis whacks both men with a metal thingy. La Parka tries a basic kick to mid-section of Psicosis, but he catches him. Doing nothing afterwards. Parka jumps around the ring on one leg, then decides to use an Enzuigiri! Psicosis ends up on the second rope, Mysterio with a Feint Kick!! Rey and Parka nod to each other and jump on the near standing ladder to get the title. Kidman wakes up and shoves the ladder so both men fall to the outside! La Parka hits the rope with his crotch, Mysterio masters out a Seated Senton on Psicosis! Liger frees La Parka with a spinning wheelbarrow facebuster on the steps of a ladder!! Kidman and Eddie slug it off on the top, Billy attempts a Kid Krusher, but Guerrero busts a sick Sunset Flip Bomb!!! Everyone is out, except for Jushin. Liger slowly climbs up, but La Parka grabs his ankle! What a willpower from "The Skeleton"! "Thunder" jumps off and rocks Parka with a Koppu Kick... ladder falls down. Japanese megastar gets a groggy champion... LIGER BOMB ON THE LADDER!!!

Parka is out of competition! It looks like by the end of this match a new champion will be crowned! Mysterio picks himself up, he wanted to fight Liger and finally he has a chance! Denied by Shotei!! Another time, Rey. Mysterio wanders right in the Psycho Stunner, unlucky! Guerrero catches Psicosis and takes him out with a SPLASH MOUNTAIN TO THE OUTSIDE! Brutal landing for Psicosis, even his Psycho Sentons are softer! He might be out like La Parka. Eddie and Liger bump foreheads and trade blows like it's a first blood match! Fierce lock up guides them through the ropes. They're in the exact same spot Konnan and Awesome were in the previous match, BRAINBUSTER TO EDDIE!!! Konnan set up a trap for Guerrero, intentionally or not! Eddie, get up! Kidman rapidly climbs the ladder and gets his hands on the belt! Guerrero wants to knock him off the top, but is unable to do so... Mysterio is back in! One on one against Billy! Eye poke from Kidman, he messes Mysterio's mask up and kicks him down! Liger gets on the apron, but JUVENTUD GUERRERA GIVES LIGER AN INJECTION! Jushin becomes as slow as a pregnant whale and dramatically falls near the ladder. All clear?? Psicosis places Mysterio on the apron, KIDMAN RETRIEVES THE TITLE!!! We have a new cruiserweight champion! Psicosis swears off, but he is not done yet. Goes to the top rope... PSYCHO GUILLOTINE ON THE APRON! After the bell! Juvi and Kidman celebrate on the top of the ramp, WHAT A MATCH!!

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kidman defeated Eddie Guerrero, Jushin Liger, Rey Misterio Jr, La Parka and Psicosis in a Ladder match in 18:29 when Kidman retrieved the WCW Cruiserweight title.

After that match you just HAVE to recover, ladies and gentlemen! More after the intermission: Steiner vs. Jarrett in a Dog Collar match, War Games, Battle Royal and Hogan vs. Hart for the big gold belt!!!

Great American Bash 2000 (Part Two)

http://i.imgur.com/yTbCMY2.jpg

Camera catches Ric Flair backstage, with the members of the New World Order flanking him. They have a message to send, Flair adresses the fans and Team WCW captained by "The Icon" - Sting!

"Tonight the greatest faction in the history of pro wrestling, after the Four Horsemen, will crush your dreams, aspirations and hopes for a better life in WCW! Benoit, you are a great competitor, great athlete, but you’re not Ric Flair, let me tell you that! You cost less than one of my alligator shoes, you wanna know why? I own them!! Just like WCW! I’m The Nature Boy, the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! And Benoit, you’re not ready for a life like mine. Just like Sid, the gigantic psycho who is mentally sick and needs help!! You might beat Arn Anderson, buddy, but you’re not beating me! I can take more punishment than anyone in the business, I bleed like nobody else. Goldberg after we beat you tonight and your fancy return falls flat, I'm gonna make you my personal gardener! Because that's all you and those big arms will be capable of doing, and that's pushing my lawn mower! Stinger, you’re going down tonight cause right here with me is “The Total Package”, Lex Luger. The dream of every woman in this building and every man’s nightmare!! Did I, did I mention Kevin Nash!? Big Sexy has a longer line to his Space Mountain ride than mine! I still have more diamonds on my Rolex, Kev, how 'bout that? As a matter of fact my last guy, The Bad Guy, Scott Hall, he will eat you alive, Benoit! That's the state of mind we have. We live, breathe, die and sweat to be the very best we could be. By the end of the night we will hit the road with victory and make your women cry, WOO!"

We are back with nearly twenty men standing in the middle of the ring. Let’s see, there’s Revolution, Bam Bam, a couple of unknown guys too! Tenay says those guys are sick of being stuck in developmental, they are here to make a name for themselves. Shannon Moore, Crowbar, is that Tank Abbott? Welcome back, Tank. We also have some re-debuts with the “Fighting Irishman” Finlay, one half of the KroniK, Brian Adams, dancing trio of Disco Inferno, The Cat and Norman Smiley. Also Rick Steiner, DeMott and Black Reign! No Vampiro in sight… Meng talks with Piper near the apron, then gets in and we’re ready to start!

http://i.imgur.com/wc113Z8.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ByRfWc0.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/hihoBjD.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/CjqilOp.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/6AQqsdR.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Y58pjkE.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/YwZIrqT.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/2xXTqIM.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/KCsdDYd.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/l2Y3zWP.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/eyeOvDA.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ZOWwHu2.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/jOsJisa.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/iudLJPG.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/uKpxJo8.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/lqVvysv.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/CXlHzBE.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/tIYg0qZ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/hXEn0pN.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ruXX03J.jpg

Great American Bash Battle Royal

The bell rings, huge brawl breaks out between four ring posts. From the get go Meng goes after Shane Douglas, choking him out in the corner. Lance Storm and Chris Candido save “The Franchise”, Bryan Adams rocks Meng with a Big Boot. Bam Bam Bigelow moves slowly, but steadily. He picks out Shannon Moore, military presses him, but Moore hangs on. Crowbar and Finlay were not allowed to bring weapons to this match, but they have no problems fighting it off bare handed. Tank freaking Abbott teams up with Rick Steiner to throw DeMott away, Mike Rotunda with a save. Terry Funk, who is wrestling his last match, bites Black Reign, which is crazy! Disco Inferno, Cat and Smiley all try to eliminate Big T, but end up on the apron. Not on the floor, at least... Steven Regal cowardly locks someone in a submission hold, that’s smart.

The first elimination goes to Bigelow. He grabbed Disco Inferno from behind and added a little pirouette to his dancing routine. Abbott knocked “Screaming” Norman Smiley out with one punch and took a karate kick from Ernest Miller. Shane Douglas eliminated Shannon Moore with a Fisherman Suplex, Candido and Storm double teamed Terry Funk to no success. Finlay finally got rid off Crowbar, who was a real pain in the butt for him. Meng demonstrated “The Cat” what a real kick looks like, blasting him in the kisser. Big T tried to pick up Chris Candido, but got his leg kicked out of him by Lance Storm. “Iceman” put the big black man in a Maple Leaf submission, just like Steven Regal did a couple of minutes ago. He’s fighting Finlay at the moment, by the way. Bigelow hits DeMott with a Greetings From Asbury Park, roars on Piper and almost falls out of the ring after Meng interferes. Big T escapes the submission hold, throwing “The Revolution” away, yet fails to stay in the match after Brian Adams gets his hands on him. The artist formerly known as Hugh Morrus puts Smiley away. Tank Abbott chokes out Mike Rotunda, IRS is in big trouble. Meng comes in to help, but gets thrown over the top rope by Tank! Meng loses his temper and gets back in the ring, eliminating Abbott back! They brawl all over the place, until Ken Shamrock runs out to aid “The Face of Terror”. Shamrock knocks Abbott out cold, and then puts him in the Ankle Lock! Back in the squared circle, Black Reign forces Rotunda over the top rope! The he crashes Candido with a “Nightmare Escape”, before being distracted by Vampiro, who’s standing on the top of the Turner Tron. He is about to jump off!! Daffney cries for help, he’s gonna kill himself! Lights go out and Black Reign is out of the hunt, he’s coming after Vampiro! Revolution used the technical problems to their advantage, upsetting Adams, Finlay and Rick Steiner all at once. Funk goes out with a crazy lariat on DeMott, both men fall out. Five men left – Bigelow and “The Revolution”!

Piper begs “The Beast from the East” to deal with all of them, he will pay him double! Bam Bam looks over and bashes Steven Regal and Lance Storm over the top! Candido gulps in horror, Shane freezes too. Bigelow then turns over and flashes a “Triple Threat” gesture! Oh my GOD!! What a reunion! Roddy looks confused, what does that sign mean? Bigelow calls over Candido and Douglas, they talk to each other like it’s a barbeque party! Lance Storm and Steven Regal can not believe they’re out, but Shane calms them down and steps on the apron, ready to jump off. “One, two…three!”

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Bam Bam Bigelow won a battle royal in 17:05. The other members of the 'final five' were Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Lance Storm and Steven Regal with Franchise being the final elimination. Meng got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Candido and Douglas jumped off the apron! Bigelow stands still and gets back in the ring to win the contest!!! “Franchise” loses his shit! The whole “Revolution” squad argues with each other, while Bam Bam laughs his pants off. So does Roddy Piper, he hugs the big man and tells him it was emotional. Fuming Shane Douglas yells from the top of his lunges on Bigelow, but soon enough Meng and Shamrock shut down the loudmouth. Four on two brawl settles backstage, but that’s not important right now.

- You promised to pay me!

- Of course, Bam Bam, take DeMott’s part.

- Nah, that’s not good enough. I want more!

- Ok, I’ll talk to Rotunda later, we will settle the problem.

- Nope. I want my money NOW.

- Here, take my wallet! Is that enough??

- I don’t think so. Give me Meng’s money for this pay-per-view.

- Wow, calm down, fella, that’s a lot of cash!

- So you’re gonna leave me hungry then?

- …Ok-ok, just calm down.

- I also want a match against Shamrock for the hardcore title.

- Sure… Anything else!?

- Yeah. Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am!!!

Bigelow headbutts Piper and goes on the top rope! Nuclear SPLASH! Bam Bam flattened “Hot Rod” with his body mass. Paramedics rush to the ring and check the commissioner. They put him on the stretcher, then in the car and ride away from the ringside. Happy Bigelow shows a “Jersey Triad” sign to DDP and Kanyon… Back to the TurnerTron, Vampiro attacks Black Reign with a vampire stake! He hits Reign right in the heart, in the gut, in the chest. Daffney screams in horror, as Reign falls from the top of the tron on the ramp!! He goes through the entrance floor, breaking tables and some equipment too! Vamp smugly poses on the monitor, then disappears. Daffney runs over to Reign’s body and cries like never before. He might be dead, you know… Med guys try to drag Daffney away from Black Reign, but she refuses to leave him as he is. Daffney kisses Black Reign and finally gives up… ambulance left the building with Roddy, Reign left for dead in the pile of garbage. Wait a minute... Black Reign lifts his hand like a Frankenstein!! It's ALIVE!!!

Jeff Jarrett rants about the Battle Royal outcome, that was so silly! Douglas pushes Jarrett away, who cares about the match? Bigelow destroyed Piper anyway, now they just need to call Turner! "No need in that, Mr. Douglas!" Ted Turner says he's disappointed. They lost two matches out of three, there's no excuse for that! Jarrett steps in and tells Turner his match with Steiner is next, and he won't let Teddy down! "Oh really? Fine, you go fight Scott Steiner, I'll talk with those gentlemen in Piper's office"

http://i.imgur.com/qw9vZ0I.png

Dog Collar Match for the WCW United States Championship

Sirens kick in, Big Poppa Pump is in the house!! Making his regular entrance, Steiner joins the referee in the ring. Champion is next. Out with his guitar and arrogant look. Jeff wants Scott Steiner to leave the ring, he asks ref to get him out of there. Steiner spits on Jeff but misses, rolls out of the ring so one trashy woman can touch his biceps. Jeff lifts his title on the second rope, pyro comes out behind his back. Ref approaches the champion, puts a collar on his neck. Jarrett tells him that dog collar sits too tight on him. Scott says that collar like this looks massive on that pencil neck, that's more like a head band. Jarrett tells "Slapnut Steiner" to shut his big mouth! Ref calms down our competitors, checks Scott's collar. Ring the bell!

Scott wraps the chain around his arm, around the biggest arm in the world, may I add! Jarrett runs past Steiner, tying up his feet. Grand Ole Dropre to the trapped challenger, cover! Steiner kicks out immediately, pushing Jarrett off his chest with ease. Some fans chant "Scott is stupid", of course the man doesn't like it. Steiner leaves the ring to intimidate the fans, dragging Jeff behind him in the process. Steiner swings Jeff’s momentum right into the first row, so Double J ends up on top of some fat fan. "WHO'S STUPID NOW!?? YOU'RE FAT!!" Challenger comes back in the ring, chokes Jeff's neck against the ropes. Jarrett's face becomes red in a matter of seconds, ref has to save the guy. Steiner pushes ref away, puts a chain link on his fist and whacks Jarrett’s forehead! Jeff rolls out of the ring and takes Steiner down again thanks to that damn chain link. "How's it going, slapnut??" Jeff hits Steiner's knee across the post and the apron too. Scott swears in pain, Jarrett struts with his opponent holding the knee. Figure 4 try blocked, Poppa kicks Jeff in the mid section and delivers a Tiger Bomb to “The Chosen One”! One on leg Steiner picks himself up, grabs a chain link like it is a whip, hits the champion with it a couple of times.

"The Big Bad Booty Daddy" falls on his knees, but then flexes for his freaks and kisses his own peaks! Steiner Recliner!! Reversed, Jeff jerks the chain from behind, grinding Pig Poppa Pump’s balls. That's cruel even by our standarts! "The Chosen One" slaps a sleeper hold, and after a minute of hostage hits a sudden Stroke! Steiner kicks out at two-o-o-o, Jarrett yells at the referee for being too slow. Scott gets up and smacks ref with a Steiner-Line! Accidentally. Double J dodged Steiner's attack and went to the outside to get his guitar. Steiner drags him back into the ring and into a Bridged Dragon Suplex! Ref is out, "burn" your bridge, Steiner. Jeff calls "Revolution" for help, but nobody comes out even when Jarrett screams with all his might. Steiner takes the collar off his neck and wraps Jarrett’s hands with it. Overhead belly to belly! Steiner makes push ups near the champion, taunting him back. Ref is in the deep sleep... Jarrett kicks Scott in the gut and goes on the top rope. Double Axe Handle denied, spinning belly to belly suplex! Scott frees Jarrett and wears the dog collar back. It’s not cheating, if you’re not getting caught. Scott adds his signature elbow drop and goes for the cover. "COME ON, IDIOT, COUNT!!" Ref hits the mat super slow two times... Kick out!

Steiner hops to his feet and picks up the striped man, yelling at him until he's good to continue the fight. Jarrett with a dropkick! Jeff goes to the opposite corner, tries a crossbody, but "Genetic Freak" catches him in the air and busts out a Fallaway Slam over the ring. Scott says it’s over, puts a chain link in Jarrett’s mouth and saddles him from behind. "You're MY BITCH, JARRETT!!!" It’s a chain-assisted Steiner Recliner! "Do you wanna quit?" - ref asks. He can't answer dammit, there's something in his mouth! Jeff gargles, but nobody can understand his words. Ref wants to get a signal from Jarrett! Jeff taps out in the middle of the ring, Steiner is the new United States champion!!!

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Scott Steiner defeated Jeff Jarrett in a Dog Collar match in 13:06 by submission with a Steiner Recliner. Scott Steiner wins the WCW United States title.

Scott Steiner at last wins the United States title. A long journey completed in a dominating fashion. Steiner throws the belt back to the ref, picks up Jarrett's guitar and breaks "The Chosen One" with it!! Total and complete humiliation, a night that Jeff would like to forget.

One short and sweet video package of the War Games match. Eight men, two rings, one steel cage. Ring crew sets up the stage for that battle, so we have some time to talk about the upcoming matches. For example we find out that tommorow on Nitro a fatal four way between Essa Rios, Berlyn, Juventud Guerrera and Kaz Hayashi will determine the new number one contender for Kidman's WCW cruiserweight championship. A rematch between Kanyon and DDP may even get a main event slot, it was that good. Piper, however will be missing, he's out with a serious injury. Bam Bam broke Roddy's collarbone, so it very well may be the time for a change of managment in WCW.

Jarrett cripples back into his locker room with a saddened face. He lost his title and got embarassed by Scott Steiner, this night can't get any worse. "Chosen One" gets a text message on his pager... "Revolution is over, JJ, go home"

http://i.imgur.com/xYf3XTu.png

War Games Match

Team nWo comes out first, they are not shy, you know, they walk around the ringside and act like they legitimately own the place. Where's Team WCW? Scott Hall enters the cell first and waits for someone from Stinger's side to get in. Wow, is that Slayer playing? It is! "Love to Hate" instrumental version plays for non other than Chris Benoit! Crippler cracks his neck and enters the cage! Hall mocks Benoit by throwing a toothpick in his direction. Scott has to wait five minutes to be joined by his tag team partner. Hall slicks his hair

and throws the sweat on Benoit! What a disrespectful move. "The Bad Guy" was about to bitchslap Chris, but Benoit blocked the shot and almost locked a Crippler Crossface on the nWo representative. Hall became a little bit more serious, locked up with Chris and placed him in the corner. Massive whip to the opposite side of the ring, the force behind that throw was immense, Benoit lands on the second ring! Hall hops the ropes, Benoit chops him a couple of times. A shot of Ric Flair, Hall blocks the third chop and throws Benoit head first in the cage wall! "Come on, tough guy!" - Hall kicks Benoit in the ribs with his heel. Slaps him in the back of the head, tries "The Outsider's Edge", but Benoit powers out with a Back Body Drop. Thirty seconds left, low dropkick to Hall's face. Kevin Nash puts his hair in the bun and steps in!

Knee lift to Benoit, Nash throws the guy in between the ring and the cage, so his body scratches the surface. Kevin puts his foot to Benoit's face, pushing it in the cell. Hall gets up and they throw him back in the ring with a Double Suplex. Outsiders stomp Benoit and insult the crowd. Hall puts Chris in the abdominal stretch, while Nash tears the pad from the turnbuckle. Big boot to Benoit's kisser, then the Snake's Eyes! Hall shoulder blocks the number one from Stinger Squad, Nash adds his firm back elbows. Sidewalk slam to the mix, Benoit is in trouble. Sid comes to aid!! Vicious comes out to the "Anthrax" song. Guess which one? You're right - Madhouse. "Psycho" comes in like a house of fire, he slaps and punches the tag team champions around two rings! Sid lariats Nash in the corner and blasts Hall with a Big Boot of his own! Scott falls flat on the aprons - stiffest parts of the ring! Vicious chokes Hall across the bottom rope, Benoit jumps on Nash with a Suicide Dive over the ropes! Chris headbutts Nash in the mush, then blows his nose on him!! Sid calls Benoit over, Chris leaps off the third rope with a brutal double foot stomp on Hall's chest! Alex Shelley passes Nash a lead pipe, and "Big Sexy" puts it to a good use! He almost breaks it in half after connecting it with Sid's nape! Claret pours on the mats, Sid turns on Nash with a crazed look! Lex Luger saves the day for NWO, clubbing Sid from behind. Luger quickly grabs Benoit and Military Presses him against the wall! Hall slowly gets up and pokes Sid in the eyes, all three men now attack Vicious like a bunch of hyenas. Luger with an elbow drop on Sid, Outsiders double team Benoit once again. Powerful fallaway slam to Benoit, once again, directed at the steel cage. Nash says those stupid ropes drive him nuts, so Luger and Hall take them off completely. Luger bashes Sid in the back of the head with a turnbuckle, puts it around his neck to inflict further damage! Nash with a Jacknife Powerbomb to Benoit! Benoit chops Nash and attempts a Snap Suplex to no effect at all. "Big Sexy" reverses that offence into a Suplex Slam, with 5 seconds remaining till the next man comes in. Goldberg or Sting?

Camera shows us the backstage area and Sting standing near Goldberg's locker room. "The Icon" knocks the door three times with his bat and steps aside. Goldberg kicks the door out and runs past the gorilla position, snorting in rage. "Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction" plays in the background, nWo panics. Goldberg almost tears the door off the cage!! Goldberg double shoulder blocks the Outsiders and superkicks Luger!! The animal is back!!! Sid maniacally laughs in his corner, Benoit is exhausted, he can't pick himself up. Goldberg locks Nash in the knee bar, Kevin cries in pain! Hall puts Goldberg in the sleeper, but the beast just backpack stunners the bad guy in return. Luger with a running forearm smash, Goldberg takes him down flawlessly and slaps on a cross armbreaker!! Luger blocks it with his power, but he won't be able to defend himself for too long. WOO! Nature Boy is in! Knee Drop on Goldberg, elbow drop on Benoit, eye poke to Sid and a middle finger to all the fans in Greensboro! "The Nature Boy" pulls a fork out of his boot and puts it to Benoit's forehead! Then he stabs Sid with it, right in the knee!! Something that looks like a shinbreaker, Flair "wooos" and dances around Sid's leg! Benoit grabs Flair from behind, GERMAN Suplex! One, two, three, four of them! Chris hits Hall with a forearm smash, chops Luger with all his might and dragon screws Nash. God damn, Benoit. Sharpshooter would be handy. Or maybe a Scorpion Death Lock would do the job!? None of that, Benoit motions a cut throat and climbs the turnbuckle! DIVING HEADBUTT!! Benoit jumps back to his feet, but everyone is on the ground. Flair low blows Crippler and shoves him to Luger, who puts the number one in the Torture Rack!! Sid grabs Luger by the neck, ready for a chokeslam! Flair grabs Sid's NUTS!!! GOLDBERG SPEARS LUGER!! The tower collapses!!

Sting's "Seek and Destroy" finally kicks in, "The Icon" descends from the top of the building with a bat in hand. Sting lands on the roof and yells "IT'S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!!!" Flair is ready, but Goldberg picks him up and throws face first into the steel cage!! Sting is about to enter the rings, but Alex Shelley and Mike Sanders attack the man from behind. Sting no sells their attacks and hits them with a baseball bat. Time goes down, Flair bleeds like a stuck pig. Ric trades chops with Benoit, Sid joins the exchange and plants Flair with a SPINEBUSTER! Not the Double A, but a solid B for sure. Sting finally gets in the cage, now it's all or nothing for both teams! Hall with a bulldog on Goldberg, Sting flies over the rope with a spingboard crossbody on Nash. Luger receives a Reverse Atomic Drop from Stinger, who howls to his supporters. Sid picks Nash up and places him in the exposed corner - STINGER SPLASH!! Flair bleeds even more! Benoit shows incredible durability by giving Lex a pendulum backbreaker!! Sid with a Leg Drop from the second rope!! Goldberg shakes off the daziness and powerslams Hall on the aprons! HO-w-LY SHIT! Goldberg broke the ring with that move, those aprons are not as hard as our guys!!! Only submissions matter now! Sting completely finishes Nash off - Scorpion Death Drop on the exposed ring! Flair crawls over bodies and rakes Stinger's back! Full Nelson Slam from Sid to the "Dirtiest Player In The Game"!! Time to go home... Sting calls for the SCORPION DEATH DROP AND TURNS FLAIR OVER! HART WATCHES OVER!! BENOIT ADDS A CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!!! FLAIR QUITS!!!!!

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Chris Benoit, Sid Vicious, Goldberg and Sting defeated nWo 2000 (Lex Luger, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Ric Flair) in a War Games match in 29:40 when Chris Benoit defeated Ric Flair by submission with a Crippler Crossface.

Sting, Sid, Benoit and Goldberg celebrate their victory with that demonic structure coming back to the top of the building. Ring crew won't take too much time removing the second ring - it's broken. Team WCW takes over the four corners and poses for the fans to enjoy the moment. Can main event top that? Ton of commercials, ten minute long video package involving Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart. You know how it goes - both men have to win and neither man could afford to lose. Hogan promises to give Bret Hart his absolute best at Great American Bash! Hart responded with "I need to beat you, Hogan. I need more than anything you can ever imagine! There gonna be only ONE WCW World Heavyweight champion!! And that will be, Hulk, "The Excellence of Execution", with all due respect..."

It's time for our main event! Hulk Hogan versus Bret Hart, the absolute dream match for the fans all over the world. World heavyweight championship on the line, pressure is on "The Hitman"! Hogan is wearing red bandana and yellow feather boa! Old school Hulkster is ready to put his name in the history books once again. Arguably the biggest match in his twenty years plus career! Hogan comes out to "The Voodo Child" performed by Jimmy Hendrix!! Hulkamaniacs cheer for their hero and anti-Hogan fans boo him unmercifully. Polarizing reaction for the challenger, he is a controversial figure in WCW!! Bret Hart also decided to wear his signature trunks - pink and black. Not that he abandoned those colors, they just look like the ones he would wear in 1993. Bret stops and poses with the big gold belt near the Turner Tron, when suddenly... Dio appears behind "Hitman's" back and performs a "Challise" song from his newest album, live!! Wow, that is top notch entrance for "The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be"! Hart hugs Dio and hands him his title to pose, Hogan won't get that strap anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/hpC4YLm.png

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match

Two of the biggest icons in the history of pro wrestlings engage in a hostile stare down. Hogan takes off his sun glasses, Bret takes off his!! Damn, people are getting into this!! They haven't touched each other, but people already get up from their seats. Bret mouthes something to "The Immortal", nobody but Hulk and the ref can hear "Hitman's" words. Ref checks Hogan's and Hart's knees and elbows - all good. Bell rings and camera zooms in, that's going to be a classic! Old school collar and elbow tie up, legends float around the canvas. Hogan is bigger, but Hart moves so much better! Hogan pushes Bret in the corner, ref asks Hulkster to let Hart go. Bret with a cheap shot to Hogan's gut, elbows Hulk's back of the head and throws his bandana away to someone in the first row. One fan catches it and throws back in the ring, would you believe it? Hart smirks and puts Hoganin a head lock. Belly to back suplex attempt from the challenger, Hart rolls him over with a head lock take down! Hulk puts Hart's shoulders on the mat, ref hits a mat a couple of times, but until "two" both times. Hogan stands up and tosses Hart in the ropes, LARIAT!! Bret got a concussion there, I bet my money on that!

Hogan puts his hand to the ear - boos mixed with cheers cut the air. Hulk picks Bret and jabs him once or twice in the corner. Ten punches on the top of turnuckle! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Hulk settles Bret and picks up his boot - blocked. Big boot reversed into a Dragon Screw, Hart gains his momentum back. Hart kicks Hulkster's leg and puts it in all sorts of trouble. He drapes Hulk's fine boot on the bottom rope and jumps on it, almost breaking Hogan's shin! Hart picks Hulk's leg again - kicks the challenger in the crotch! Champion turns to the people, hits his signature pose to find out if they love him in Greensboro? Mixed reaction again. People may dislike those two, but they can't deny their legendary status. Hogan gets up with the help of the ropes and elbows Hart between the eyes! A couple of shoulder tackles in the corner, Hogan picks Hart up with an Overhead Guwrench straight into the Backbreaker Rack!! Hart quickly slips out and almost pins Hogan with a Crucifix! Hogan swings wildly, Russian Leg Sweep from Bret! He kicked Hulk's bad knee out of him, very smart. Bret with a high risk maneuver - Elbow Drop from the second rope! Hogan rolls out in the last second so Hart lands his elbow on Hulk's back. "ARGH!!" - Hogan holds his lower back and jerks his healthy knee in agony. Bret smugly looks in the camera - he found Hogan's Achilles Heel!

Pendulum Backbreaker!! Hogan growls like a wounded bear, Bret enjoys this! Hogan picks himself up slowly, sweat and tears drop from his mustache on the canvas. Bret closes Hulk down and puts him on the third turnbuckle!! SUPERPLEX!!! Hart wants not only to beat Hogan, he wants to injure him! Goes for cover, Hulk kicks out! Repeats the lateral press, Hogan picks up his shoulder one more time. Ok then, submission time! Tribute to "The Nature Boy", Figure 4!! Hulk can't stand the pain, he puts bandana in his mouth to somehow distract himself. Shakes to the left side, to the right side, Hogan turns on his belly!! Hart is in danger, now the submission hold tortures him! Hart gets to the rope, ref orders Hogan to let "The Hitman" go. Bret wipes sweat from his face and picks Hogan up for a... SPIKED PILEDRIVER!! BAM! Hart hit Hogan with it, cover! HOGAN KICKS OUT IMMEDIATELY!! NOT EVEN ONE! HULK UP TIME!! YOU!!! Hulk Hogan with a come back!! One shot, two shots, Body Slam!! Hulkster jumps over to bounce off the ropes on one leg - LEG DROP! A pretty bad one, but still, cover! Bret kicks out at two and switches it into a SHARPSHOOTER!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!!!

HOGAN IN BIG TROUBLE! Ref asks Hulk if he wants to quit, Hogan's silent. Dramatically and out of last breath Hulk roars "NEVER!" Hulk frowns and kicks the ring - no tapping out, people. Hogan throws his sight on the bottom rope that would save him from this throe. HART drags HOGAN away from it!! "Tap, Hogan!" - Hart yells. No-no-no, he can't lose this match! Imagine or not, Hulk somehow crawls over to the rope!! Bret spits on the mat in irritation, rolls out of the ring and grabs his title! Ref tells Bret to drop the belt and come back! Hart blasts referee with it!! Big gold belt meets Nick Patrick's head!!! Bret rolls back in the ring and stomps Hulk's hand. "You're not getting this, HOGAN!!" Huge punch from Hulk, and more!! Desperation takes over Hulk's mind, he gives Hart his last offense. Bret covers his concussed head and turns over to protect himself... BURNING FREAKING HUMMER!!! HOGAN PICKED HART UP AND LANDED HIM RIGHT ON HIS HEAD!! BRUTAL MOVE FOLLOWED BY A LEG DROP! COVER! NOBODY COUNTS! WAIT A MINUTE, SCOTT ARMSTRONG SLIDES IN!! ONE... TWO! THREE!!! HOGAN IS THE NEW CHAMP!!!!!

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the crowd, Hulk Hogan defeated Bret Hart in 23:10 by pinfall with a Leg Drop. Hulk Hogan wins the WCW World Heavyweight title.

HOGAN HAS DONE IT! Scott Armstrong gives the WCW world heavyweight title to Hulkster, who is about to cry Greensboro a river! Scott puts the big gold belt on Hulk's shoulder, confetti falls down on the ring. Red and yellow confetti may I add! Hulk kisses the belt and goes on to celebrate with the fans. Hart asks Armstrong what the hell just happened? Nick Patrick gets up as well and gets into Scott's face. "I am the senior official, who the hell you think you are? That is my match to handle, get the hell out and give me the microphone!" Hogan celebrates with some of his family members. Hart overheared the referee talk and just freezed! Nick Patrick reverses Armstrong's decision!! "Hulk Hogan wins the match by disqualification due to Bret Hart's assault on the senior official. Still your WCW world heavyweight champion - Bret Hart!" Hogan's jaw drops, Bret falls on his knees in joy and relief! No way, what a stinking pile of BS! Fans throw trash at Hart, who celebrates the title defence with his regular musical theme blaring in the background. Patrick throws Hart his big gold belt and we're done. That's just not right, but we have to end the show there. Thanks for watching, see ya on Nitro.

http://i.imgur.com/KRJ4LfJ.jpg

Final Rating: 81/100 (2.55 Buyrate)

Phenomenal pay-per-view Blodyxe, you have just got yourself a new reader! Loved the 'My Way' Austin reference with Bret Hart's promo :D

Thanks man, I appreciate it! As for a reference, I just can't look past that "My Way" promo trying to remember cool video packages. It's so damn good, and the final exchange there is iconic. :cool:

GAB Match Ratings

Loved the PPV mate, but god damn it Bret Hart you cheater. And Neal Patrick should feel terrible as well.

Well, Hogan said he won't lose a match at the last second. I had to predict that, but he had no problems losing before. Creative Control backfired, and to be honest the match was not good. It got 73 or 75, way below my expectations. I blame terrible chemistry for that, still had to book that match. The rest of the match ratings:

6-Way Ladder Match - 60 ©

Battle Royal - 61 ©

Dog Collar Match - 84 (B+)

Konnan vs. Mike Awesome - 69 (C+)

Buffy T vs. Revolution - 80 (B)

DDP vs. Kanyon - 80 (B)

War Games - 83 (B)

Hogan vs. Hart - 73 (B-)

War Games deserved the main event slot, but I'm not mad. Bash at the Beach coming next, I'll fix it.

Well, Hogan said he won't lose a match at the last second. I had to predict that, but he had no problems losing before. Creative Control backfired, and to be honest the match was not good. It got 73 or 75, way below my expectations. I blame terrible chemistry for that, still had to book that match. The rest of the match ratings:

War Games deserved the main event slot, but I'm not mad. Bash at the Beach coming next, I'll fix it.

Even though Hogan complained I loved the finish of the match. Also the War Games would have been awesome in real life. I mean anything with Sycho Sid is pure gold, he does have half the brain THAT YOU DO. Great stuff Blody

Three Winners

Based on the Dog Collar match rating, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jarrett in the title hunt now. Him and Steiner are the real deal.

Loved the show, obviously. Loved the ending to the main event because it was so WCW. Awesome stuff all round.

Just a "dusty finish", that's it. Mootinie, you finished first and for that I give you creative control over anyone active on the roster. Uncrewed gets a push option, Warhawk8492 - hiring one. Thank you for your support, people! ;)

Prediction Contest Table

1. Mootinie - 44

2. Uncrewed - 42

3. Warhawk8492 - 30

4. crackerjack - 27

5. Beejus - 14

6. Kijar - 12

7. The_CoC - 6

7. Dave_Scott - 6

9. KnowYourEnemy - 5

10. thecoolestjedi12 - 4

11. AMarc9-8 - 3

http://i.imgur.com/Ltu10c6.png

Just PM me back!

Mighty fine job on the Bash, I'm really intrigued to see where you take Hogan from here. I like Bret keeping the title from him for sure, and you have to wonder if Hulk is feeling the sting (no pun intended) that he caused WCW for all those years when he was nWo and was using Nick Patrick to keep his title in very similar ways.

Hall of Champions

50 shows in the bag, 27 title changes, 1 A* match...

http://i.imgur.com/dQlFxna.jpg

Bret Hart, WCW World Heavyweight Champion

http://i.imgur.com/SD0Z2Y4.jpg

• Bret Hart - 4 title defences (Week 3, November 1999 - Week 3, April 2000)
  • Chris Benoit - 1 title defence (Week 3, April 2000 - Week 1, May 2000)
  • Bret Hart - 2 title defences so far (Week 1, May 2000 - ???)

http://i.imgur.com/0YcBmGe.jpg

The Outsiders, WCW World Tag Team Champions

http://i.imgur.com/gadQVTr.jpg

• Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit - 0 title defences (Week 3, January 2000 - Week 3, February 2000)
  • Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman - 1 title defence (Week 4, February 2000 - Week 3, March 2000)
  • Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn - 6 title defences (Week 3, March 2000 - Week 1, May 2000)
  • Kevin Nash and Scott Hall - 4 title defences so far (Week 1, May 2000 - ???)

http://i.imgur.com/n8H2pAG.jpg

Scott Steiner, WCW United States Champion

http://i.imgur.com/GDJa8WJ.jpg

• Jeff Jarrett - 13 title defences (Week 3, December 1999 - Week 2, June 2000)
  • Scott Steiner - 0 title defences so far (Week 2, June 2000 - ???)

http://i.imgur.com/LT9LXPN.jpg

Billy Kidman, WCW Cruiserweight Champion

http://i.imgur.com/T0KBNvb.jpg

• Madusa - 0 title defences (Week 3, December 1999 - Week 2, January 2000)
  • Berlyn - 3 title defences (Week 2, January 2000 - Week 3, February 2000)
  • Chavo Guerrero Jr - 2 title defences (Week 3, February 2000 - Week 3, March 2000)
  • Jushin Liger - 3 title defences (Week 3, March 2000 - Week 4, May 2000)
  • La Parka - 1 title defence (Week 4, May 2000 - Week 2, June 2000)
  • Billy Kidman - 0 title defences so far (Week 2, June 2000 - ???)

http://i.imgur.com/FrMLEBK.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page, WCW World Television Champion

http://i.imgur.com/MkJkKSP.jpg

• Kanyon - 7 title defences (Week 3, April 2000 - Week 2, June 2000)
  • Diamond Dallas Page - 0 title defences so far (Week 2, June 2000 - ???)

http://i.imgur.com/wj5QUNu.jpg

Ken Shamrock, WCW Hardcore Champion

http://i.imgur.com/RzI7jpM.jpg

• Norman Smiley - 2 title defences (Week 3, November 1999 - Week 3, January 2000)
  • Meng - 0 title defences (Week 3, January 2000 - Week 3, January 2000)
  • Sid Vicious - 2 title defences (Week 3, January 2000 - Week 1, February 2000)
  • Bam Bam Bigelow - 1 title defence (Week 1, February 2000 - Week 3, February 2000)
  • Sid Vicious - 5 title defences (Week 3, February 2000 - Week 3, March 2000)
  • Mike Awesome - 0 title defences (Week 3, March 2000 - Week 1, April 2000)
  • Terry Funk - 4 title defences (Week 1, April 2000 - Week 4, May 2000)
  • Ken Shamrock - 0 title defences (Week 4, May 2000 - Week 1, June 2000)
  • Mike Awesome - 1 title defence (Week 1, June 2000 - Week 2, June 2000)
  • Ken Shamrock - 0 title defences so far (Week 2, June 2000 - ???)

Nitro Card

Three title matches for Nitro! Good luck!

1. Shane Douglas vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
  2. Kaz Hayashi vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Essa Rios vs. Berlyn - CW Title Number One Contendership Match
  3. Chris Benoit and Sid Vicious vs. Booker T and Buff Bagwell
  4. Konnan vs. Scott Steiner - WCW United States Championship Match
  5. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Kanyon - WCW World Television Championship Match
  6. Ken Shamrock vs. Disco Inferno - Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Championship
  7. Kevin Nash and Bret Hart vs. Goldberg and Sting