• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #54)

http://i.imgur.com/oz2LnJk.jpg

Week 4, June 2000

New Haven Coliseum, New England (9,582)

Goldberg marches to the ring to kick off Thunder! His music and pyro warms up the crowd, "Goooooldbeeeerg" chant dies out as the man picks up a microphone. Goldberg is a man of a few words, but lately he had enough and has something to get off his chest. First of all, last Monday he pinned Bret Hart, the world heavyweight champion. Goldberg hypes the injury he had to live with for half a year, underlining the fact he almost lost the arm that holds the mic right now. He wants nWo blood on his hands, and he won't stop until he gets his world title back. However, there are people who think they are entitled for main events because of their name value. Goldberg points at a guy who cosplays Hogan in the front row... "Hulk Hogan, I don't trust you one bit. Last Monday you sent Mike Awesome to take me out, but thank God someone looked out for me and stopped Awesome from making a life-threatening decision. Hogan is a wolf in the sheep's clothing! Hulk, you failed to capture the big gold belt, now it's my turn. After I Jackhammer Bret Hart for the one-two-three, you will be the first man to get a title shot, cause I can not wait to kick your ASS!!!"

Hogan heard enough, he comes out to a "Voodoo Child" tune. Fans try to reach to the legend, but Hulk just wants to interact with Goldberg. "You know something, brother, I think you're trying to turn the Hulkamaniacs on me. Goldberg smears my name because he thinks you're stupid, people. I swear Mike Awesome attacked you from his own will, I have nothing to do with that, jack! Guess what? I'm not stepping aside until I get my rematch with Hitman, dude. And after I beat him fair and square one more time, the referee will award me with a championship and I will call you out, so you can look into my eyes and realize I'm not lying. We had a hell of a match before, and I'm sure we are going to meet in that very ring one more time, so I can beat you and prove that Hulk still rules, brother!!" Hogan gets into Goldberg's face and they breathe heavily at each other. Goldberg and Hogan get interrupted by the K-Dawg!

ORALE!! "Latino Warrior" laughs off the two in the ring, stating he knocked Hogan out cold on Nitro, while Goldberg is afraid to do that right here, right now. Goldberg says he is not afraid of anyone, and he would gladly beat Hulkster to a pulp, but that just what nWo wants. Goldberg can wait, and he will be patient, because in the end of the day he will be standing tall with the grandest prize in this business. Konnan feels like Hogan-Goldberg confrontation should continue, so he trash talks the biggest WCW stars until Mike Awesome comes from behind and scares Konnan off. Hogan cuts it off calling Konnan a clown, also hyping up Awesome who will make the most out of his rematch tonight! Commercial break...

http://i.imgur.com/PiB92C7.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Mike Awesome defeated Konnan in 7:39 by DQ when Rick Steiner interfered. 66/100

Konnan was lying about bouty bouty a rowdy rowdy. He got his ass thrown around, and as soon as Rick ran out K-Dawg hit the road. Awesome and Steiner started brawling, with Rick biting the "Career Killer" and throwing him over announce table. "WOOF" chant breaks out, but Mike gets up and leaps off the table on the "Dog-Faced Gremlin"! Sirens kick in, but Scotty is too far from the ringside. Mike picks up Rick and puts him through the table with an Awesome Bomb, until hopping the rail and vanishing in the crowd. Scotty checks on his brother and promises to break Awesome in half at Bash at the Beach! Vito and Johnny The Bull play cards on a rusty barrell. Vito wins, so Bull picks up the barrell and throws it down the hall. "Johnny, you're strong but you're not smart. That's why we're a team, capiche?" Disco Inferno approaches Mamalukes and asks them about Piper. Silence... Arn Anderson is in charge for a reason, Piper is not coming back.

- Think about it!

- Fughetaboutit!!

Rey Misterio bumps into Lita backstage and encourages her to keep up the good work and never give up. Lita is speechless, as Misterio is her favorite wrestler and he was the reason she entered the business. Lita thanks Rey and tells him he's a true inspiration! Rey awkwardly nods and wishes luck to Essa Rios in his pursuit of the cruiserweight title. If Essa makes it, they would meet each other again... Jimmy Hart pops out and tells Rey he has a massive opponent tonight! Rey asks who is it, and Jimmy just points his finger at "The Game"! Triple H is not in the mood tonight. He lost on his debut, and it was unfair. Sid attacked him from behind, and Hart ate the fall. That's not how it goes in Triple H's book. Never again he will let somebody else be victorious at his expense! "The Game" checks the card and finds out he's fighting a "midget". "Where the big boys play my ass! My hammer is bigger than you..." - Hunter yells to Rey.

http://i.imgur.com/qii3UGg.png

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, The Mamalukes defeated Bony Ninjas in 6:23 when Johnny The Bull defeated Kaz Hayashi by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. During the match we also had Disco Inferno distract Parka. 41/100

Disco Inferno had an impromptu dance off with "The Skeleton", so italians just had to deal with Kaz. Bull pins Hayashi to lighten his mood, a rare victory for the Mamaluke family! Booker T and Buff Bagwell attack Mike Sanders and Alex Shelley backstage, for taking photos of Trish Stratus. Booker asks Shelley where are the damn photos, but Alex has no idea. Sanders can't hold his mouth shut and tells them the photos are in "Outsider's" posession! Buff says they can't trust those damn paparazzi, but Arn Anderson steps in to find out what's going on. All four start talking, but Double A wants none of it. "If you have a problem, settle it in the ring!" Booker and Buff are happy to hear that, Mike and Alex - not so much.

Finlay warms up backstage and meets "Mean" Gene on his way to the ring. Okerlund wants to get a few words out of the "Fighting Irishman", baring in mind DeMott is waiting for Finlay in the ring. "Mean Gene, I came back to WCW for one simple reason. To bring real fighting spirit to this company. I can not sit around on my couch, drinking whiskey, when guys like Bill DeMott are doing my head in, whining to Piper about getting damaged in a real scuffle. A real man is about to puck that gimpy son of a slug!"

The announce team prepares for a real fight, also informing us that the GM for tonight's show is Arn Anderson. "Double A" decided to stay in the back to keep the locker room organised and to cut off the possibility of a train wreck show. Tenay hypes the cruiserweight division, promising some intense action very soon. Eddie Guerrero and Jushin Liger are rumored to have a decisive match in the next few weeks, with "Latino Heat" coming back to tag team duty with Chris Benoit. Schiavone tells us that Essa Rios is officialy booked for Bash at the Beach, thus meaning Rey has to wait for his match with Kidman a bit longer than everyone expected.

http://i.imgur.com/W0ZrUGI.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Finlay defeated Bill DeMott in 6:43 by pinfall with a Piledriver. 54/100

Well, Finlay is a top bloke. He took on DeMott with a clear goal, and succeeded in achieving it. Solid victory for a man who wants the TV title around his fueled waist. DDP, look out, that guy will knock your ballix in! In the back Psicosis gets in Kidman's face. He points at the cruiserweight title with one hand and shows junkie a mask of Misterio with the other. Juventud asks Psicosis what's that all about in Spanish, then says Psicosis wants a title shot for helping Kidman out in a ladder match. Kidman tells Psicosis to go away, but the lunatic luchadore snatches a cheeky little coke bag from the dealers... Slowly backs off and threatens to drop that poison in the shitter. Kidman agrees to have a match next week, but Psicosis flushes the toilet anyway.

Sid flashes his golden teeth as Gene approaches the giant. "You allright, Okerlund? That sledgehammer rocked you hard, and that's what we have in common. Come here, check this out. That is what happens when some sick twisted bastard drops you onthe ground of a parking lot from a stretcher! You see that? Don't touch it!! Okerlund, you can describe that feeling better than me, but we're not here to whine. Tonight Triple H wrestles the almighty Giant Killer that is Rey Misterio. I tell you what, Hunter... Don't think this is over between us. Misterio is three times smaller than me, and despite his athleticism he lacks a killer instinct I'm famous for. If he fails to beat you, I'm going to finish the job! You're not leaving this building in one piece, I can promise you that... AHAHHA!"

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall buzz about the photos in the locker room. They can't decide which one will look better on the TurnerTron. "Big Sexy" tells Hall that they can't give away the best shots, and Scott agrees. "That pic is mine, those morons who bought a ticket don't deserve to see it anyway!" Konnan walks in the locker room and asks where's Bret? Nash tells Hart has a migraine. Even if he was here, he probably wouldn't waste his time on Konnan's barking.

- K, where's Naitch?

- Tries to bribe Arn Anderson. What do you want anyway?

- That Mike Awesome is loco, holmes. I don't want to fight him again, and I wanted to ask our capo's for help.

- Capo's? Shit, you're funny Konnan. Don't worry, we will take care of him and Hogan later... come here, pick a photo. Lex, be a sweetheart, turn the telly on.

http://i.imgur.com/MEXDJ56.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Buffy T defeated Paparazzi Productions in 8:24 when Buff Bagwell defeated Mike Sanders by pinfall with a Buff Blockbuster. 57/100

After the match Trish asks where is her photos? Booker calms Trish down, telling her he burned them down. "Why would you do that? They were perfect for the DVD cover!!" Buff tries to hide his smirk, Booker is confused. "What the hell, babe? Those photos are not for DVD covers!" Trish rolls her eyes and drops that every photo taken of her costs millions of dollars, and they can't throw those money right, left and centre. Hall and Nash agree on that one, all red from hysterical laughter. "You missed my match, and you owe me. Next Monday, we're going to get the material for DVD cover you want it or not! Bash at the Beach pay-per-view calls for us to get some tan, we're going to LA!"

Triple H against Rey Misterio - next! Arn Anderson cleans his glasses when Ric Flair scares him from behind with a sudden "WOO!" Double A asks what the hell Flair wants from him, but Ric jokes around and remembers the old days, the road stories, FOUR HORSEMEN!! Anderson is not impressed, he is walking out on "The Nature Boy", who then says he wants to be a referee for Benoit-Malenko match. "Ric, that's my main event, and I won't let you in there, cause I know you're not friends with Chris Benoit" Ric then asks "The Enforcer" to put it lower on the card, so Outsiders and Luger would get a bonus. "See ya later, pal!" Ric's face turns red, Anderson is not listening to him anymore!

Chris Benoit - Dean Malenko match from Hog Wild 96 gets a special video package. Can "The Iceman" and "The Crippler" top that all-time classic tonight?

http://i.imgur.com/adMqJOO.png

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Triple H defeated Rey Misterio Jr. in 7:58 by pinfall with a Pedigree. 66/100

Solid showing from these two, but still disappointing. Misterio kept "The Game" on his toes, he deserves some praise. Trips picks up the stick and adresses the fans. "Listen up, morons! I'm here not to ENTERTAIN you, I'm here to take what belongs to ME. And when somebody stands in my way, I crush them without a single blink. Sid Vicious, you act all big and tough, but we all know what you are all about. You're a moron of gigantic proportions, you can barely count till ten! At Bash at the Beach I will put you down, just like a did on that parking lot! Because I'm that DAMN GOOD!" Sid shows up on the ramp and steals a crutch from some poor lad in the first row. Come on! Triple H is not so sure about himself anymore, Misterio trips "The Cerebral Assasin" with a drop toe hold! Triple H falls on the second rope, so Sid whacks him right in the nose! HHH covers his face and rolls out of the ring. Sid goes after him, we're taking a break.

"Jersey Triad" members play some darts in the back. DDP wins that thing easily, but Bigelow and Kanyon are not too bothered. "Ok, guys, today is our chance to kick Outsider's collective ASSES! Booker won't be around, he's henpecked by the looks of things. No Hitman, Nature Boy is not interested in that one, Konnan could be out too! That's it, everything's perfect!" Kimberly Page comes in to wish "The People's Champ" luck before his match, and then asks DDP about that Trish Stratus, who is she? DDP says he never met the girl before, but people say Buff found her in some strip bar. Kim asks Kanyon and Bigelow to wait behind the door, then tells Page they have to spice their relationship... DDP looks at his wife and says he doesn't like where this is coming. He has an important match in a couple of minutes, so he should be focused. Kim reaches for a french kiss, but Page holds her down... he really means it.

Goldberg laces his wrestling boots but he has no booking today! What's that all about? Probably he wants to send a message to Bret Hart by taking NWO out on his own? Let's find out...

http://i.imgur.com/aJvLeW2.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jersey Triad defeated nWo 2000 in 12:01 when Diamond Dallas Page hit a Diamond Cutter on Lex Luger. 75/100

Lex holds on to his neck, he can't put himself in such a risk! Bigelow and Kanyon brawl with Outsiders, nobody will help them out. Wait a minute! It's Goldberg! He power walks to the ring, spears Hall, leaving Nash to Triple B... turns DDP inside out and nails him wih a JACKHAMMER!! WHAT?? People don't understand! Goldberg picks up the mic and yells that nobody should lie to his face again! Right, DDP pointed Goldberg in the wrong direction last week, in order to get his boys a title shot. Well, that explains the attack. Kanyon pushes Goldberg, but the man beast no sells it. He warns Kanyon about it, and then simply turns over the corner...

Scott Steiner is trying to break a door in Hogan's private locker room! "OPEN UP, FA*OTT! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!" Steiner tries to break in, but that door is not coming nicely. Steiner is pissed that he can't put down a door, a steel door! Steiner turns around and asks a shadow what he's looking at? Triple H steps up in the frame and tells Scotty the door opens the other way. "YEAH? GIMMIE YOUR HAMMER, PUNK!" Triple H holds on to his weapon, insists on helping "Big Poppa Pump" out with his bare hands. The Game simply pulls the door on himself, thus making Steiner look like a tool. "You're welcome!" - HHH adds, and goes away. Steiner spits on the ground and walks in the room, where a window is opened wide. Hogan had enough time to get his ass out of the room and ride away safely. Steiner trashes the room and breaks the glass in anger. *BEEP*

Stinger cuts a promo on Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, Bret Hart and... RAVEN. "The Icon" wants everyone to know that Goldberg is not a bad guy for not liking Hogan. He has a lot of reasons to hate the man, and Sting can understand that. They both want to be on top, they bash heads, and eventually they will face off one on one. But that fight won't be for the world heavyweight title! He intends to go and win the belt, fair and square, without any help from outside. He has no idea why Raven decided to come back and stick his nose where it didn't belong, but Sting will beat Bret Hart clean in two weeks. "By the way, Ric, stay out of that main event. Have some class, people really deserve to get a pure match..."

http://i.imgur.com/SnhP80b.png

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Chris Benoit defeated Dean Malenko in 12:37 by submission with a Crossface. 84/100

Top quality stuff. Benoit takes it back from Malenko, in the match of the night. Just how it should be! Flair did not get himself in the camera shot, so we should be thankful. Benoit gets on the turnbuckle, celebrating his victory, and only then "The Naitch" steps in. He applauds to Benoit and Malenko, that was a fancy fight. But guess what?? Nobody paid for it! They had a killer match for free!! FREE!! Flair says that is the reason why Benoit won't be THE MAN for this company, he is trying to be the part. Ric Flair, for example, lives the part, and you can't teach that, WOOOO!! Benoit gets a mic and says... "I do it not for money, fame, or anything else, but for these fans. They are the reason I put my body on the line every week. I wrestle from my heart, and if you have a problem with that... To BE the MAN, You Have To BEAT the MAN. You and me, Flair, Bash at the Beach, just how you like it. No time limits, no run ins, just two wrestlers going at it!" Flair looks around, fans are cheering. "YOU'RE ON, CHRIS!!"

Chris Benoit offers Ric Flair a handshake. Ric smirks and slaps Benoit in the face! Chris just stands there, as Flair struts his way out of the squared circle...

Final Rating: 84/100 (3.76 on TBS)

Increased our popularity in 18 regions, good show. I might book upper midcarders in Thunder's main events from now on. Saving up the big boys for Nitro, that covers more regions and actually makes sense.

Prediction Contest Table

1. Uncrewed - 22

2. crackerjack - 21

3. Warhawk8492 - 18

3. AMarc9-8 - 18

5. Mootinie - 6

6. KnowYourEnemy - 4

7. Asaemon - 4 (Welcome!)

Vince Russo is BACK!

http://i.imgur.com/XcARjlx.jpg

Listen, bro, Vince Russo is back in town, bro! This Nitro is going to blow your mind, bro!

1. Jushin Liger vs. Eddie Guerrero
  2. Ken Shamrock vs. Crowbar - Lion's Den for the WCW Hardcore Championship
  3. Perry Saturn vs. Lex Luger
  4. Scott Steiner vs. Meng - Unsanctioned match
  5. Kevin Nash vs. Buff Bagwell
  6. Scott Hall vs. Sid Vicious - Stretcher match
  7. Bret Hart vs. Shane Douglas

Strange Bedfellows Triple Threat Main Event Bro

Sting and ??? vs. Hulk Hogan and ??? vs. Goldberg and ???

Recaps are not HIP, bro, go check that Arn Anderson show on your own!

Jushin Liger vs. Eddie Guerrero

Ken Shamrock vs. Crowbar - Lion's Den for the WCW Hardcore Championship

Perry Saturn vs. Lex Luger

Scott Steiner vs. Meng - Unsanctioned match

Kevin Nash vs. Buff Bagwell

Scott Hall vs. Sid Vicious - Stretcher match

Bret Hart vs. Shane Douglas

BATB card subject to change

http://i.imgur.com/cAPLaTr.png

Eh, tremendous!

Hart, Nash, Vicious, Steiner, Jarrett and Triple H all celebrate their birthdays this month. Also WWF just signed Tank Abbott, Prince Iaukea and Curt Hennig. Basically Ryback, Fandango and Chris Jericho-2016. With Lesnar and Angle basically being the Social Outcasts... Once again we beat Raw in ratings, pretty decisively too.

BASH AT THE BEACH CARD SO FAR, DO NOT PREDICT JUST YET

• Mike Awesome vs. Scott Steiner (Tables Match) - WCW US Championship
  • Buffy T vs. Outsiders - WCW World Tag Team Championship
  • Essa Rios vs. Billy Kidman - WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair

WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #55)

http://i.imgur.com/aQtAION.png

Week 1, July 2000

Breslin Center, Great Lakes (14,635)

Vince Russo appears on the stage! Long time no see! Welcome everybody to Monday Nitro! We're coming to you from Great Lakes, and what a promising card we have in our hands! New Yorker Russo wears a jersey of his team, gets a chorus of boos for that. Before he kicks off this legendary edition, he wants to state that this town sucks and he is here just because WCW board begged him to come back, bro. He couldn't say no, he loves the business and he is willing to help WCW out of compassion! What? We're beating WWF ratings third week in a row. We might need some help after Vince does what he does best, but we don't need YOU, Vinnie! Russo says allright, he has a massive announcement to make! He can't waste all of his time on the second class citizens, it's time to turn the ship in the right direction. He can take WCW to the places they have never seen before, believe that, bro!

Russo says that "The Hitman" will defend his world title in two weeks in a fatal four-way, bro! At Bash at the Beach, Bret Hart... Hulk Hogan... Sting... and Goldberg will face off in the biggest match of this summer! People reacted well, cheering for Sting and Goldberg, but booing Hart and ignoring Hogan. Russo says the the best man will win, and the match is going to be off the charts. Ok, so far so good from Russo! And because of that fatal four way, Vince has a special match of his own creation booked for our main event of the evening! It will be a "strange bedfellows" match, with all three contenders drawing a name from the lottery barrel, bro! Contender which team would lose tonight goes at BATB with no right for failure, as it will be his last chance at the title. He wants to see Stinger, Hogan and Goldberg in his office before the start of the second hour. Russo's music hits as he walks to the back. Stooped Vince is about to turn the corner, when two big fellas come out and block the way for our general manager of the night... ROAD WARRIORS!!!

http://i.imgur.com/FYQ7HCY.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ve4w9VE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/a5ZBk6y.png

It was at this moment that Russo knew...

Fans hop up to their feet, Hawk and Animal walk right on the man in charge, who is scared shitless. Russo backs down and eventually rolls in the ring, but Animal catches him by the neck chainlet! What a rush, Vince!? Animal sits Russo on his broad shoulders, Hawk gets on the third turnbuckle!! DOOMSDAY DEVICE INCOMING!!? NO! REVOLUTION runs out and attacks the Road Warriors! It's seven on two! Candido with a shoulder block to the back of Animal's knee, Russo is free! Saturn gets himself on the second rope and drops Hawk on the mats with a splendid Northern Lights Suplex!! Storm and Douglas stomp the legends, who are fighting off! Jarrett with the Acoustic Equalizer!!! Saturn and Storm hit a Total Elimination on Hawk, what are the chances? They don't stop there, Regal locks Animal in his signature stretch, Malenko with a Texas Cloverleaf on Hawk!! "Franchise" laughs the legends off and shakes Russo's sweaty hand. We go to commercial with the members of Revolution escorting Vinnie to his office...

After we come back Schiavonte, Tenay and Heenan hype the fatal 4-way booked for Bash at the Beach between Bret Hart, Sting, Hulk Hogan and Goldberg. In tonight's main event there will be a strange bedfellows triple threat tag team match... thanks, boss!

http://i.imgur.com/PESpMAG.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Jushin Liger in 11:21 by pinfall with a Frog Splash! (C)

Those two reinvented their rivalry for the past few weeks, with Liger brainbusting Eddie in the ladder match from GAB. Eddie beats Jushin in a very open bout. Guerrero and Liger worked the crowd, but the action was so good our fans couldn't help but pop when "Latino Heat" landed the winning Frog Splash on his opponent. After the match Chris Benoit and Rey Misterio came out to the ring to join the celebration of their friend, but Eddie got a rather cold congratulation from a guy in Black Tiger's mask, who obtained the best seat in the house. Eddie and the masked guy had an insult trading, but security guards quickly calmed the winner and the spectator down. Liger rolled out of the ring and intentionally bumped into Benoit, so the men in uniform had to switch their attention. Rey looked lost out there, like a little kid on a big fair... his two biggest rivals: Psicosis and Kidman will go one on one to determine who is the best cruiserweight in town, this Thursday!

Vince Russo thanks Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett for helping him out. He always liked "Revolution", but after what they did, he's a fan till his last breath, bro. GM says they're the new blood that has to be injected into WCW's veins, and he will be the doctor to do just that. "Franchise" laughs like only he can, Regal and Jarrett also run their mouthes. Furious Bret Hart breaks in and goes on a rant of how stupid Russo is to put his world champion in a fatal 4-way! Hart gives Russo a medical certificate that confirms several concussions he suffered for the past half a year. Vince has no respect for the champion, the title and this business if the match will get a green light from the powers of be. Russo looks at the piece of paper and then rips it to shreds! "Listen, bro, you're not acting like a champion or simply put a man. Stop bitching, moaning and whining, fight through pain and get on with it! Tonight you're going to defend that belt against this man... the true championship material" Russo points at Shane Douglas, who wasn't ready for that. Hart bites his lip, and then starts yelling from the top of his lungs about Owen and how Russo put a hand to that tragedy. Vince doesn't want to hear any of that, so he tells Saturn and Malenko to throw Hart out.

Vampiro attacks unsuspecting Crowbar backstage, and damages the weirdo pretty bad. Vamp burned Crowbar by throwing him on the surface of a white hot boiler, and dragged him by his hair to the Lion's Den. Vamp blasted Crowbar with a door and smirked, when Shamrock's music hit everyone by surprise. That has to do something with Daffney and Dustin Rhodes!

http://i.imgur.com/bsdvaFm.png

In an extremely short match, Ken Shamrock defeated Crowbar in 3:10 by submission with an Ankle Lock. Ken Shamrock makes defence number 4 of his WCW Hardcore title. (D)

Massacre. Ken slammed and kicked Crowbar, busting him open, and basically destroyed the guy. Crowbar had a glimpse of a come back, but Shamrock read him like a book and broke that ankle like a dry twig. Daffney and Rhodes are seriously concerned about the state of their friend, Shamrock is nothing short of a machine! Who can stop "The World's Most Dangerous Man" and get that hardcore title? Back in the office. Russo praises Jeff Jarrett and tells him he is indeed a "Chosen One". Russo truly believes that Double J can lead WCW in the new millennium as a top dog, he just needs a little push. Sting comes in with a black bat in his hand, he heard that Russo wanted to see him. Vince gets up and orders "The Icon" to pass the weapon over. Sting doesn't want to, but Saturn snatches it from him and throws to Malenko... Sting is surrounded by the pack of hyenas. Russo tells Regal to get a name from the lottery barrel, and Steven obliges.

- Oh, what a sweet pull. Franchise, you'll love it!

- ...AHAHAH, *ick Flair!! Sting and *ick Flair in the same corner! What a night!

Sting is dead serious, he wants his bat back. Russo dismisses the request and repeats the seeding one more time, so everyone can wrap that information around their minds. Sting and Ric Flair are going to share one side! "Regal, for that pull you have to be rewarded! Next week you will face DDP for the TV title, bro!" Regal smiles like a cheshire cat and kisses Russo's ass until we switch to ringside. By the way, Saturn started his warm up, cause his match with "Total Package" ain't gonna be a stroll in the park.

A scrawny kid dubbed CM Punk rolls his wrists together, with two black crosses painted on the tapes. A dark entrance for the homeboy, who is he facing tonight?? Woof-woof-woof, it's the "Dog-Faced Gremlin" - Rick Steiner! Fans howl back and meet the veteran with a warm welcome. Punk is looking focused...

http://i.imgur.com/xxPFn6S.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Rick Steiner defeated C.M. Punk in 6:51 by pinfall with a Flying Bulldog. (D+)

That CM Punk is not bad, people! Youngster rocked Rick's chin with a knee to the corner, had the audacity to put Steiner in the submission, hell, he was two seconds away from stealing Triple H's move! Gremlin kicked the legs out of Punk and planted him with a Bulldog for three. After that short showing sirens kicked in and Scott made his entrance. "Big Poppa Pump" said he's sorry that because of him Rick has to bare with Mike Awesome, and added he has a plan on how they can punish the guy. "You're one lucky son of a bitch, Mikey, Russo said you not to come for a reason. Well I tell you this, moron, ain't nobody stopping me from putting you through a table at Nash at the Beach! And after I do that, your ass is mine!! HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME!" People cheer for Steiner's, but Meng ruins the party, joining the brothers in the ring. Russo's face pops out on the TurnerTron, he puts a no contact clause on Scott Steiner and Mike Awesome, they can't even shake hands until BATB event. And for "Freakzilla" to be ready for that fight, he will have one with Meng, right now!

Nash at the Beach? Nope, he's here, home. People love "Big Sexy", who is scheduled to meet Buff Bagwell tonight! But guess who's at the beach as we're speaking? Booker T and Trish Stratus! Trish looks stunning in her bikini, and looks for a good place to make some hot photos. Booker tears the label off the newly-bought camera, expensive one. Trish says she wants to "get wet" first, and steps in the ocean. Booker сovers the sand with cloth and falls, staring at his babe. "Life's good man!" - mumbles the MVP of WCW to himself. Yep, Crowbar wouldn't mind switching places right now...

http://i.imgur.com/oVNdttp.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Scott Steiner defeated Meng in 9:13 by pinfall with a Bridged German Suplex! (B-)

Scott Steiner is ridiculously strong! To take Meng away "Genetic Freak" had to go back to his amateur wrestling background. Steiner put Meng's shoulders on the mat till 3, but wasn't able to knock out or submit the savage. Impressive showing from the United States champion, who looks invincible at the moment! "Big Poppa Pump" asks where his damn strap is, but then remembers that Awesome brought it with him. Steiner rants about it to his brother, as they pose in the opposite corners. Meng is not happy with the ref, so he takes his anger off on him! Tongan Spike to Armstrong's throat, you do not want to be hit in the Adam's Apple by a man like Meng!

Goldberg marches to the office, meets Saturn on his way there. Passes by, snorts and kicks the door with his leg!! "I'M NEXT!!" - Goldberg demands, as if Hogan was there already. Well, Goldberg feels like he's a number one contender, so he should be the first everywhere. "Bad news, Bill, Sting was here before you. Regal, roll the barrel!" Steve follows the instruction and gets a ball with someone's name in it. Opens it, looks with a face full of disgust.

- Norman Smiley.

- WHAT!!??

- Relax, he's joking. Regal, we all know that british humor is the best, but we don't want it, bro. Speak up.

- Diamond Dallas Page, sir.

Regal's opponent gets Goldberg as his partner. Right after he speared the "People's Champion" past Thursday. Goldberg gets the ball from Regal and squeezes it in anger. Steven likes what he sees, more please! Saturn vs. Luger, after the break!

http://i.imgur.com/sMurqEe.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Perry Saturn defeated Lex Luger in 6:47 by stoppage when Lex Luger was injured and could not continue. (C)

That is an upset of the month so far! Luger showed off and flexed far too much for Saturn's liking, to the point when Perry stretched the biceps of Lex in the Rings of Saturn submission hold. Lex grabbed the bottom rope with his free limb, put Saturn in the TORTURE RACK! Perry reversed it into the DVD - and Luger landed right on his injured neck!! That was brutal, but the guys in the truck kept rolling the footage of the falling colossus over and over, while "The Total Package" got the first medical aid from the doctors. Raven, who showed up in the middle of the match liked the fight very much, and couldn't hide his smile from cameras! Ring crew showed "The X" with their hands, so the stretcher was introduced. Russo came out and said he needs that s*it for his semi-main event. Show must go on, bro... nWo came out to help Lex. It looks serious, meds put a neck brace on Luger. Flair throws orders around, and curses stupid Russo. "Fine, let's start the match right now, if Scott Hall wins, then nWo can have a stretcher!" That has to be a joke... Sid laughs maniacally and comes out. "Too bad Triple H wasn't in that War Games match. That way he would be the one with a corset around his neck!" Russo wants everybody to clean the set, so the match could start. They have one commercial to do that!

Buff Bagwell oils himself up, when "Mean" Gene asks "The Stuff" about his match against "Big Sexy" tonight. Buff flashes his teeth like a donkey and claims that size doesn't matter. Nash can call him "Medium Sexy", but he's not insulted. In fact he is proud of his size.

- Wanna check out, Gene?

- God, please, no!

Buff takes it as an insult and tells Gene to leave.

http://i.imgur.com/bZfluBD.png

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Sid Vicious defeated Scott Hall in 9:24 by rolling Hall over the line. (B-)

Sid wasted as much time as he could, and was in full control of the bout. He choked, stretched and stomped "The Bad Guy", until ultimately putting him on a stretcher with a Big Boot and shoving the cart over the white line. After the bell rang Sid grabbed the stretcher and shoved it down the ramp, so Hall crashed on the concrete floor. Shades of Sid himself falling on the asphalt of the parking lot not so long ago. That stuff is mental! Sid enjoys himself and scares the people who came after the barrow. "I'll do it myself, out of my way!" Sid rolls the stretcher over the corner, finds Luger who isn't moving and tells nWo to back off if they want to help their friend. Hart orders his men to listen, and that baffles Nash! "Do what he says, Kev!"

Sid picks up Luger and lays him on the board. "Now, you're a wheeling and dealing son of a gun, Lex! Have fun in the hospital!" Vicious stops near the ambulance car and drives Luger into it. Slaps the back of the car and looks as it rides away with sirens turned on. Scott Steiner can not understand why his music plays, does he have another match!? Back to the land of happy. Booker T fell asleep on the sand, wrestler's job is tiring. You're lucky if you have 4 hours to take a nap, a day off is like a vacation. T sleeps like a log, Mike Sanders and Alex Shelley dig a grave in the sand for the sleeping beauty... Konnan hits on Trish and says he's a good friend of Booker, they even were a tag team before.

- My boyfriend was your teammate?

- Of course, mamacita, I'm not lying. We came up short in the finals, but I won't forget those days for the rest of my life! I heard you want to get that DVD cover, I can help you with that!

- Really? Oh my God, It would be reeeaaally sweet.

- Too sweet!! ORALE!

- Orale? Ok, but after you take the photos. And don't tell Booker.

- Oh, I won't, a puta like you can depend on me.

- Sorry, I'm from Canada, what's puta?

- A beautiful girl that every man can only dream about...

Konnan does his thing, while Sanders and Shelley bury Booker in the sand, only leaving his head free. T wakes up and has no clue where he is and where is Trisha? Shelley drops to his knees and tells Booker about the quicksand, and how Booker will drown in it in a matter of a few hours. Sanders thanks Booker for a sweet camera, drops his old phone as a gift-back. Booker is lost for words, he cries for help, but Alex encourages T to relax and appreciate the views of LA.

http://i.imgur.com/7pGpTXe.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kevin Nash defeated Buff Bagwell in 5:41 by pinfall with a Jacknife Power Bomb. (C)

Nash run through "Buff Daddy"! We go back to Russo's office, where he chats with Triple H. "The Game" is infuriated with Sid's act earlier tonight, and demands JUSTICE! He wants a match against Sid, so that freak would know what a real pain feels like! Russo can help Triple H with that, how about a Texas Death match? "The Game" thinks about it and agrees. "But for you to get that match I want you to take out Hulk Hogan in the main event... you got it? Beat Hulk! 1-2-3, triple tap, just like in your name. And give me your sledgehammer, so I can trust you!" Trips is like no way, but only at first.

- You could use it later in your match with Sid. Think about it, and trust me. I'm no liar, you know that for a fact! I just want to know if I can trust you.

- Sure...

Triple H passes the weapon to Russo, then Vince adds that Hunter teams up with Hogan in tonight's main event! Huh!? Hogan is sitting in his locker room, alone. He holds a cross in his hand and cuts a promo on his dude, brother God. He asks him for another title run and seeks forgiveness from the Lord himself for all the sins Hulk made up until this day. Bret and Ric talk about Shane Douglas. They both don't want "Franchise" to sit on the top of the mountain, so they scheme tonight's semi main event together. Bret also asks Ric to put a knife in Stinger's back, but you could not ask for that, it's a done deal already. Sting is back to rafters, he will watch a title match from there. Raven is irritated that Sting looks at him rather haughtily, so he leaves his seat and goes missing. DDP catches Goldberg backstage and tells him he wasn't a good man to Goldberg before, and he wants to reboot their relationship. Page wanted to help his boys out, and only because of that he lied to Bill. Goldberg is careful, he nods to Dallas and slams the door when Kimberly shows up on the doorstep. He wants Page to be 110% ready, cause he won't let anybody get a shot before him. Hall and Nash find out from Triple H that "The Game" will be Hogan's partner. "You know what to do, chico!" - Hall drops holding on to his back. Nash asks if Scott's OK, and gets a positive answer. Hart vs. Douglas!

http://i.imgur.com/NYoxwIJ.png

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Bret Hart defeated Shane Douglas in 11:41 by DQ after Malenko interfered. Bret Hart makes defence number 3 of his WCW World Heavyweight title. (B)

Well, Shane Douglas left it all in the ring, and was seconds away from becoming the new champion! One Pittsburg Plunge almost coronated "The Franchise", but it wasn't meant to be as Bret Hart was guarded by Ric Flair, who put Hitman's leg on the rope a couple of times. To deal with the "Dirtiest Player In The Game" came Chris Benoit, who brushed "The Nature Boy" off. Malenko ran in seconds later, as he saved Douglas from a Sharpshooter. As a result - DQ finish. Bret retains, and that's what important! Other "Revolution" members did not show up, as Road Warriors attacked them backstage in revenge. Malenko decided to hop the rails as the rest of nWo showed up. Another commercial, and only then our massive main event!

Poor Candido and Storm hold on to their gashes, Russo tries to give lads a lift by telling them next week they can take on Jersey Triad! Saturn is shaken up after Luger's accident, he is a good person deeply inside. Regal tells Douglas he did his best. Jarrett nowhere around... Finally, Booker T frees one arm from the sand and calls Big T to pick him up quickly! Sanders left his phone, but stole the camera. About that... Konnan did what he promised and took lots of steaming pictures. Now it's up to Trish! Time for ORALE! Shelley hides, so Trish doesn't mention him. Konnan prepares himself in his low rider and tells Trish to go down. Well... Trish unzips K-Dawg's jeans and starts giggling.

- I bet Booker was the leading member of your team. It's so cute!

Infuriated Konnan hides his willie (Shelley films from behind, so we can see nothing) and slams Trish face first in the tape recorder. She laughed off his manhood, and for that he will beat her up. K-Dawg drags Startus by her hair and puts her in the trunk. "Guera..."

Well, it's time! Strange Bedfellows match. Ric Flair and Sting, DDP and Goldberg, Triple H and Hulk Hogan! Buckle up! Russo joins the commentary and explains the concept of the match. A man who eats the fall will go to Bash at the Beach with no right to do even one mistake!

http://i.imgur.com/yNMRTru.png

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Ric Flair and Sting defeated Triple H and Hulk Hogan with Goldberg and DDP, when Ric pinned Hulkster after Triple H turned on Hogan. (A)

Triple H with a SWERVE on Russo! HHH tried to pin Ric Flair in a quick manner, but Stinger saved his nemesis. Triple H said he won't lay for anybody, and as Hogan lost, his match against Hitman would be his last chance. Goldberg agreed not to win just so Hogan would lose and possibly drop out the title picture after the pay-per-view. Stinger had no idea about any schemes, he played by the rules. Hulk Hogan gets abducted by Steiner after the match. The man with the largest arms in the world drags Hogan like a freshly killed game!

Russo wanted to swerve the fans so he could brag about it 10 years later. Well, Triple H intentionally yelled about how he would never lose again. And Russo was hooked by those statements. Well, he still has a minute in disposal... Vinnie books Triple H in a sledgehammer on a pole match against Jeff Jarrett. Raven then shows up on the ramp and swings Stinger's bat. "What about me? What about Raven!?" Sting goes after Raven, Flair with a low blow on Russo! DDP adds a Diamond Cutter!!! Goldberg spears HHH!!! And then Road Warriors come out... They take Flair out with a Doomsday Device. Page, Warriors and Goldberg celebrate with the fans, thank you for joining us! Hogan gets his rematch, but if he loses at BATB, he won't be around the main event any time soon.

Has he lost his mind,

can he see or is he blind?

Can he walk at all,

or if he moves will he fall?

Final Rating: 86/100 (6.32 on TNT)

What a delightful episode that was! Increased our popularity in pretty much all regions! Great rating, our second best show so far after the Uncencored pay-per-view with Benoit-Hart in a submission match for it's main event! I'm not sure I would top that next week, but holy cow! TV rating went down just a little bit, but we still managed to beat Raw. Thanks for coming, can't wait for Thunder! Triple H vs. Jeff Jarrett in a Sledgehammer on a Pole match, bro!

Recap, Preview and Predictions

http://i.imgur.com/EJDKXdX.jpg

Bash at the Beach DVD cover...

Shucky Ducky, QUACK QUACK!

From now on I will post the top 10 Nitro moments, like WWE does on their Youtube channel.

10) Russo books a fatal 4-way for the World Title

9) Road Warriors attack Vince, Revolution makes the save

8) Black Tiger in the crowd

7) Vampiro's Revenge

6) CM Punk's Debut

5) Saturn breaks Luger's neck!

4) Russo refuses to give Lex a stretcher

3) Trish + Konnan = ORALE

2) Main Event Swerve, Raven steals Stinger's bat

1) Franchise came this close to win the title

Prediction Contest Table

1. Uncrewed - 27

1. crackerjack - 27

3. Warhawk8492 - 25

4. AMarc9-8 - 18

5. Mootinie - 6

5. The_CoC- 6

7. KnowYourEnemy - 4

7. Asaemon - 4

Thunder Card

• Bony Ninjas (La Parka and Kaz Hayashi) vs. The Radicalz (Lance Storm and Chris Candido)
  • Billy Kidman vs. Psicosis - WCW Cruiserweight Championship match
  • Norman Smiley vs. Steven Regal
  • Mike Awesome vs. Rey Misterio Jr.
  • Kanyon vs. Dean Malenko
  • Booker T vs. Chris Benoit
  • Triple H vs. Jeff Jarrett - Sledgehammer on a Pole match

Thoughts of previous show? Close battle in the rankings, Warhawk did great and now follows the dynamic duo of Uncrewed and crackerjack! :)

Bony Ninjas (La Parka and Kaz Hayashi) vs. The Radicalz (Lance Storm and Chris Candido)

Billy Kidman vs. Psicosis - WCW Cruiserweight Championship match

Norman Smiley vs. Steven Regal

Mike Awesome vs. Rey Misterio Jr.

Kanyon vs. Dean Malenko

Booker T vs. Chris Benoit

Triple H vs. Jeff Jarrett - Sledgehammer on a Pole match

Bony Ninjas (La Parka and Kaz Hayashi) vs. The Radicalz (Lance Storm and Chris Candido)

Kanyon vs. Dean Malenko

Kanyon vs. Dean Malenko

CM Punk is a great signing. I know it's going to be two or three years before he's ready to be a Main Eventer but I'm really interested in how you handle him. Seems natural that he would try and clean up Kidman and Juventud's act :D

I have no real issues with Parka & Hayashi putting people over.

Essa Rios waits in the wings, no title change here.

How dare Mr. Regal besmirch Mr. Smiley's great name!

Probably Misterio Jr's fault that that match against HHH on last week's Thunder wasn't great. I imagine you blame him too.

Kanyon vs. Dean Malenko

I'm not sure what you're going to do with Kanyon now. But Malenko certainly seems to be in the middle of getting a push. Eh, hard one to call.

Benoit is facing Flair, I wonder who booked that? :rolleyes:

I don't know what Booker T is doing. Probably getting some privacy with that Trish poster. :p

I'm enjoying HHH's character so far. He just wants to hurt people. That's it. Just an angry son of a gun haha. Although I could see a lot of things working in his favour, I think JJ can lose here and not be hurt long-term.

Thunder is 70% ready...

CM Punk is a great signing. I know it's going to be two or three years before he's ready to be a Main Eventer but I'm really interested in how you handle him. Seems natural that he would try and clean up Kidman and Juventud's act :D

Well, I don't think this will last 2 or 3 years. And I can't see Punk as a main eventer in that era, quite frankly. So you're right, cruiserweight division is where he would prosper under my management. So far he had only one "try out" match, and he did great.

Probably Misterio Jr's fault that that match against HHH on last week's Thunder wasn't great. I imagine you blame him too.

No, I'm not blaming Rey. I feel like he is underachieving because of me, so the only man who should be responsible for that bout is booker, which is me. If I remember correctly they had terrible chemistry, so that could really screw up the rating. Hogan-Hart angle fell flat because they don't have it, so that's not a big deal. Plus that rating was almost Rey's average.

I don't know what Booker T is doing. Probably getting some privacy with that Trish poster. :p

Probably my fault that you forgot, but Buffy T are the number one contenders for tag titles, actually. :rolleyes: Won the GAB match against Malenko & Saturn. No Piper to guard them, so they're just holding on to their spots. Thunder will cover that mini-storyline between Konnan-Paparazzi-Trish and Booker. Coming out soon!

I'm enjoying HHH's character so far. He just wants to hurt people. That's it. Just an angry son of a gun haha.

Glad to hear that! I wanna build Triple H as a "Cerebral Assassin" though, make him a calculating SOB, with all the brutal flavour he picked up thanks to Foley. That is the reason why I put Sid in front of him - brawn vs. brain rivalry. They crossed pathes before and Sid came out dominat, this time it will surely be not so one-sided. My goal with Triple H is to highlight his evolution... from snobby guy to the man who is the world champion IRL at the moment. Thanks for the comments, it's really cool to interact with someone about the stuff that happens in-game. Helluva NJPW show from you, I feel I should check New Beginning because of that. :cool:

WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #56)

http://i.imgur.com/NUh4UMr.png

Week 1, July 2000

Long Beach Arena, South West (13,000)

Hulk Hogan is in the house, dude! He frowns and rubs his mustache... "Last Monday Hulkster got screwed, brother! That damn Triple H put a knife in my back, I thought we were on the same page! But I got it wrong, you can't trust people in this business. They conspire behind my back, because they know that Hulkster still rules, brother!" Hulk was happy to see Triple H speared out of his boots, and he will root for Sid in his match against "The Game"! "When Triple H claimed he would never ever lose again, he lied. He did not mean it, people. But you know what? I do. At Bash at the Beach I will get my title back, because I have no other choice... Triple H is Hitman's bit*h, a pawn in the New World Order system!! He serves to Hall and Nash, then he gets under Flair's wing... what's next? He will buy Luger some fruit and wish him quick recovery? Cut the crap, Hunter. Come out here and look me in the eyes, like a man!"

Triple H obliges, gets a mic, he points a taped finger at Hogan and he says this... "Hogan, just accept the fact you're not the MAN anymore. You're not as smart as me, you're not as strong as me, and you're damn sure not as passionate as ME! Your time on the top is over, and my time is NOW! You're talking about liars, but you're the biggest hypocrite around! This people who support you may be stupid, but I'm not. I can see THROUGH you! So before you bark about something, think about it again, cause next time I will not only Pedigree you, I will put you 6 feet under the ground and your gorilla slave Mike Awesome won't do shit about it!" Hogan's red, Hulk's pissed! "By the way, I can hear him stumbling. I better go know... and when I say I'm not losing anymore - I mean it! I will make an example out of Jarrett. Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, grandpa!"

Konnan arrives at the arena on his custom low rider, drops Trish on the parking lot, so nobody would find out about his little adventure. He threatens to cut Stratus if she ever tells anybody about his size or whatnot. Trish nods, she didn't mean to insult Konnan! K-Dawg leaves the parking lot, before somebody could catch him there. Trish tries to get her looks back to "great", as she fixes hair looking on her own reflection in the side window of someone's car. Tinted glass goes down, DDP sits in the driver's seat. Trish walks away, acting like nothing has happened... Kimberly says that girl is HOT, but Page smirks and asks Bigelow and Kanyon to get the bags to his locker room.

http://i.imgur.com/oVVfJuQ.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kidman defeated Psicosis in 9:27 by count out. During the match we also had Juventud run in and attack Psicosis. Kidman makes defence number 2 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. 52/100

The challenger in Psicosis looked fired up and ready to run a hundred miles, while Kidman was very laid back, with Guerrera yelling in the camera and shoving the championship belt in Tenay’s face. Raven sat in the crowd, all by himself. Kidman scratched himself a couple of times during the match, and that brought a smirk to Raven’s face. Psicosis went for a Diving Leg Drop, but Juvi blasted him with a title in the back of the head. Psicosis crashed on the floor and wasn't able to pick himself up. After that an underdog-challenger in Essa Rios reluctantly tried to beat some sense in the champion, but Lita overlapped her boyfriend and took out "The Juice" with a gracious Hurricanrana! Kidman picked up his strap and escaped through the crowd, walking past Raven himself... Booker talks to Big T, he thinks Trish has drowned in the ocean. She wanted to get wet, and Booker decided to lie under the sun. He blacked out and woke up in the sand, with Shelley and Sanders jumping around him. He thought Trish got lucky, but it looks like she's not with us anymore. Booker starts to cry, and Stratus walks in the locker room. T can't believe Trish is alive, he hugs her and asks where she has been?

http://i.imgur.com/u6zF3CV.jpg

- Oh honey, Vine Street is not short. Also I printed that photos from the beach...

- Who made those photos, Trish?

- You did, dummy! Don't you remember? Must have suffered a sunstroke...

- No, I clearly remember that you wanted to bathe, and I dropped on the sand.

- Um, nah. You made pictures and told me that you had to give the camera back, remember?

- Whaa... no, I don't.

- You didn't show up in the place whe planned to meet, so I decided not to waste any time. You guys all have short memory. What did I wear when we first met?

- I... I don't remember.

- Of course you're not, same with LA. You always forget all the important things! How long do we date, Booker? Don't tell me you don't know!

- You right, I know. Just don't remember...

Steven Regal comes out and makes the crowd boo him, smartly using his snobbish mannerisms and inappropriate hand waving. Regal wants to thank Mr. Russo for giving him an opportunity to become the five time WCW Television champion next Monday. Steven says that DDP has no class compared to him, and so be it, he will descend to the level of unwashed masses, so the "People's Champ" will get the odds on his side. People feel insulted, they want someone to kick Regal's ass right away! Out comes the former hardcore champion Norman Smiley, the fellow countrymen of Regal, though beloved in the States. Norman says that Regal has to be spanked for his big mouth. Regal gives Smiley a face you have after tasting lemons... Regal doesn't want to get his hands dirty for no reason, but Smiley says he doesn't care, as he smashes Regal's skull with a trash can lid! Ring the bell!

http://i.imgur.com/rNkZvCY.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Steven Regal defeated Norman Smiley in 6:15 by submission with a Regal Stretch. 58/100

Regal got spanked and humped by Smiley, but got his heat back by low blowing the man and making him submit in a Regal Stretch. Ref raises Regal's hand in victory, but Steven wants none of it. He spits at the “Screaming Superstar” and obnoxiously walks past the raging fans. Surely Diamond Dallas Page will put Regal in his place? We’ll find out on Monday. Finlay, who has no match tonight, is unhappy that Regal cut the line thanks to his shameless ass-kissing. He sips something from his flask, cursing Regal under his breath. Shane Douglas calls Ms. Hancock over. "Franchise" flirts with a sexy receptionist, trying to get her on a date. Shy Stacy timidly says she has other plans, but Douglas doesn't care. Bwahaha! Shane puts his hand on Stacy's lap, and at that exact moment Johnny The Bull comes in. He drops the flowers, Hancock says "it's is not what it looks like!" Franchise laughes as Johnny leaves, gets a slap in the face.

- I quit! Fire me, if you want!

- That would be too easy, darling. I want your excuse, and by that I mean proper apology!

Raven leaves his warm nest and grabs the stick from the ring announcer, swinging a bat at the man. He falls in the corner, looking depressed. Raven cries about being underappreciated, while everyone praises Sting, the hero of WCW. "Heroes don't exist in the real world, and you buffoons better get that through your thick uneducated skulls. Sting is not an Icon, a Legend or even a man... he's a rip off! He is a wanna be that was lucky enough to get himself in the right place in the right time. But what about me? What about Raven? I never had my chance to prosper in the spotlight, never got all the love and gratitude Sting gets, and for some weird reason I'm not the guy to be worried about? Sting wears a mask. I will tear off one of his faces whatever it may cost me... Raven will show you, you will see... Quote the Raven, Nevermore!"

http://i.imgur.com/3Y83zTw.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Radicalz defeated Bony Ninjas in 10:03 when Lance Storm defeated Kaz Hayashi by submission with a Single Leg Crab. 54/100

Great showing from Candido and Storm, but what else would you expect with four extremely talented and hungry guys? Lance blocked Hayshi's kick and put the thing to bed with a trademark submission of his own. La Parka met a Blonde Bombshell from Candido and wasn't able to save his tomigo. However, night wasn't over for young prospects. Crazed Johnny The Bull ran out and attacked both men on his own, for something "Franchise" did to him! Bull takes his anger off on Candido, Military Pressing him on the concrete floor. Lance rocks Johnny with a superkick, and goes for another submission, when Disco comes out and smoothes things up. Vito came out with a kendo stick, but Inferno snatched it off him and calmed Storm down. "Forget about it, Lance! Bull just got taken away, nothing serious!" We take a break with Bull still angry because of Stacy and Franchise.

"Jersey Triad" comes down to the ring. Kanyon, Bigelow, television champion Diamond Dallas Page and Kimberly all get in to greet the fans of WCW. Page says everybody knows where this group comes from, but it doesn't change the fact that LA rocks! Fans cheer, but Page came out not for cheap pops. "Well, as you know, I'm a TV champ, and everytime we go out, I look out for opponents. I tell you what, I'm willing to put my title on the line, tonight... but, to get a match with the People's Champ, you have to go through Triple B first!" Booker, Buff, Trish and Big T join "The Triad" in the ring, arranging some sort of a face off. Kim looks at Trish and licks her lips, Big T and Bigelow stare each other down, Booker and DDP talk trash, with Buff pointing his finger at Kanyon, laughing his ass off. Booker tells DDP they can upset "The People's Champ" and all those people who bought a ticket to see a title match! Booker can not agree that LA rocks, as his nights here SUCKED! But he has a match tonight, Buff fought Kevin Nash last Monday and Trish is too beautiful to sacrifice herself in the ring.

"Then I guess that money-grabbing gorilla fights Bam Bam? Let's make it interesting, Book. I put 5000 dollars on the line for your guy to body slam "The Beast From The East"! You can do whatever you want with those money, but if Bigelow wins... well, then you would have to say that Lakers are the greatest basketball team of all time!" Booker waves off, he won't say that. But Buff and Trish won't let Booker just leave, Stratus wants those dead presidents. "Do it for me, baby!" Booker says he took her to the beach, and how that ended up for him? Stratus winks and says that way SHE will owe him... "YOU're ON, DDP!"

http://i.imgur.com/TsOeD2a.png

In an extremely short match, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Big T in 3:49 by pinfall with a Greetings from Asbury Park. 47/100

Booker admits that Lakers are the best... in this overrated city, cause Clippers suck so bad! BOO! Kim winks at Trish, who gives her a slap heard around the world! CATFIGHT!! Bagwell jumps into the scuffle, as a real gentleman, but then gets a Diamond Cutter from the champ!! Franchise walks out and says Page is not a boss around here, and for his boldness he will be punished! Malenko joins Shane Douglas, Page is ready to defend his TV title. But wait a minute... Kanyon steps up and asks Page to let him fight under his name. He wants another chance to prove he's one of the better guys in this very ring, and to do that he should challenge "The Man of the 1000 Holds"! Dallas is not sure at first, but with people supporting Chris he decides to put "The Innovator of Offense" on the deck! Douglas doesn't mind it, because if Kanyon loses... Page would have to meet all the "Revolution" members in one night at BATB! "You can beat one of us, but you can’t beat all of us. Say goodbye to your shiny little belt, cause even if Regal fails to deliver, you’re doomed!"

Jimmy Hart and Rey Misterio are with "Mean" Gene backstage. Okerlund wants to know if "The Mouth of the South" talked to Hulk Hogan about this upcoming match. Jimmy said he indeed called Hulkamania and let him know that his client is not a whipping boy, he's a Certified Giant Killer, baby! Mike Awesome is one crazy son of a gun, but if he underestimates Misterio, Rey won't miss his chance to get the victory! Okerlund asks Rey about the sunny state of California, and how does it feel to be this close to his hometown? Misterio says that after he puts Awesome on his shoulders, he will celebrate his victory with friends and family like only a filthy animal can! Misterio's elated, fans will root for him to slay the big man, no doubt about it. "And by the way, Psicosis... now you know what it feels like to be cheated out in a title match!"

Hogan and Awesome hug it out backstage. Hulkster gives Mike some tips on how to behave around cruiserweights, they're odd creatures, jack! Hogan also whispers that Mike has to deal with Triple H, becuase he barked on the wrong man tonight. Awesome nods and says he will get the job done, and he will send Hogan a proof. Hogan rides away in his limo...

http://i.imgur.com/ZhO7rti.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Mike Awesome in 5:50 by disqualification. 60/100

Misterio was in the driver seat for the first minutes of the bouts. Fan favorite threw kicks and busted out a lot of aerial attacks. Once he got caught - it was all over. Mike reversed a spingboard crossbody into a sickening powerslam, adding his signature splash afterwards. Ref was about to wrap it up, but Awesome picked Rey from the mats to inflict even more damage. Official warned the powerhouse twice, but the terror continued. Powerbomb on the floor, striped man awards a DQ victory to Rey. Another injury? Looks like Misterio is seriously hurt! Eddie and road agents forced the maniac off the heroic luchadore, who barely breathed. Rey whispered that he will be OK, he doesn't need help. Eddie insisted on taking some analysis off Rey, and followed med guys to the back. Awesome poses on the turnbuckle and soaks all the negative reaction he worked for... What a bastard!

A hype video for Goldberg highlights his finest moments in WCW and montage of his matches after return. He broke the ring, he speared Triple H, he had an argument with Hogan, he kicked the crap out of DDP, he teamed up with Sting in the War Games, but he never got a chance to get his hands on the world champion in Bret Hart, who avoided Bill in tag matches just like that. Things will change at Bash at the Beach, cause he won't get a helping hand in that kind of match!

Eddie warns Benoit he won't be there for Chris' match with Booker - he has to look after Rey. Jimmy Hart says he is Rey's manager, he won't let somebody hurt the guy. "You already let one guy do just that, ese!" Jimmy scratches his nape and agrees. Eddie believes that Chris can get the job done by himself, he's "The Crippler" after all. Benoit asks Guerrero not to worry about him and take care of Rey. Eddie and Dean bump into each other, but Malenko looks only on Chris... they share cold looks but never drop a single word. Dean's match with Kanyon is next!!

http://i.imgur.com/S2Hnel6.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kanyon defeated Dean Malenko in 11:49 by pinfall with a Flatliner. 72/100

Would you believe it? "The Innovator of Offense" picks up a huge victory! Despite numerous distractions and run ins Kanyon gets the "W" and sends a loud and clear message to the "Revolution"! Shane is livid in his office, Ms. Hancock serves him with tea... "Franchise" looks at the salver and flips it on the floor. Stacy almost got a burn! "What the hell is that? I ordered coffee, not this cheap crap from the machine downstairs!" Rattling sounds call for Steven Regal, he walks in and sees his tea-set broken and liquid spilled all over the place. Man almost had a stroke... Regal asks what happened, and Shane tells him that stupid bitch dropped it on the floor and made a mess. Regal accuses Hancock and both men yell at her... poor-poor girl.

A recap of Nitro, where Nash and Hall participated in separate matches. Kev got a victory, while Scott lost to Sid. So it's 1-1, can Buffy T do at least as good as "Oustiders"? For that to happen Booker has to beat Benoit, and that match is happening after the break. Stinger and Flair came out as unexpected winners in a star-heavy main event from Nitro, so Bret and Ric talk about that match in the back. Hart is upset that Sting came out as a winner, he expressed loud and clear that he wanted Triple H to pin "The Nature Boy"! Ric tries to defend himself, putting up the fact Bash at the Beach would be Hogan's last chance to get the title! World champ dismisses that sentence, Goldberg and Sting would still be in game.

- It looks like Sting has problems with Raven, so...

- I have problems with him too! What that has to do with my title? I'm world champion, Ric! You have to understand! Who will take care of Goldberg, following your logic?

- Well, if you're holding the belt, than it has to be you, Bret!! We're not your hired guns, and if you want to do it better, do it yourself!!

Ric storms off. Well, he got his old crack planted by the Road Warriors last Monday. Lex Luger got it worse, though. Some say that "The Total Package" is out for a long time, and is preparing himself for a surgery. Get well soon, Lex!

http://i.imgur.com/E9yCLs2.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Booker T defeated Chris Benoit in 14:01 by pinfall with a Scissors Kick after a distraction from Ric Flair. 83/100

Flair strut to the ring when Benoit was about to Diving Headbutt Booker T. Ric's music distracted "The Crippler", and thanks to that "The Playa" send Chris on the concrete floor with a Bicycle Kick. Lil Naitch asked Big Naitch to leave, but nothing happened. Buff irish whipped Benoit in the steel steps, rolled him back in the ring for a devastating finish of Scissors Kick. 2-0 to Booker, Chris just can't handle Booker T.

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall ask why Ric Flair had to give Booker T a victory there? Does he think his match with Benoit is more important than their title defence? Or is he out of his mind trying to make Benoit even angrier than he usually is? Flair jokes off, but "Outsiders" don't buy that. Okerlund asks Triple H about his upcoming match up with Jeff Jarrett. Triple H is confused with opponents he got up until this point. Misterio, Jarrett... where all the big boys hide? Triple H hopes that Sid will be at least somewhat dangerous, he wants to feel that adrenaline rush he experienced every night in WWF. "Mean Gene, WCW is a second-tier company that got a biggest and baddest superstar wrestling business has to offer! With me as it's leader, WCW will overtake Vince and run him out of his own game... Because I'm that damn good!"

Jeff Jarrett against Triple H, right after the commercial break! We saw a Bash at the Beach advertising with a couple of big matches confirmed already. Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Sting and Goldberg will fight for the WCW world title in a fatal 4-way match, Buffy T will meet "The Outsiders" in a long-awaited rematch for the tag titles, Chris Benoit goes toe to toe with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, while Mike Awesome and Essa Rios will challenge Scott Steiner and Billy Kidman for their US and Cruiserweight championship titles!

http://i.imgur.com/uSgQ50A.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Triple H defeated Jeff Jarrett in an a Weapon on a Pole match in 12:24 by pinfall with a Pedigree. 80/100

Triple H controlled the bout from one bell to another, even with Mike Awesome interfering! "Career Killer" showed up not to kick or slam "The Game", but to basically steal the sledgehammer while ref was out due to a missed Guitar Shot. Jeff held Triple H in the Figure 4 to mock Flair, so Hunter was unable to do something physical to Mike. In the end HHH rolled on his belly, Jarrett grabbed the rope and received a ground shaking Pedigree to lose once again. From the moment he lost his US title, Jarrett couldn't pick up any momentum, how long it would be for "The Chosen One"? Awesome poses on the ramp with Hunter's weapon, who is not happy at all with that prank. That's it, one week from now will be a go-home show for Bash at the Beach! See ya.

Prediction Contest Table

1. Uncrewed - 32

1. crackerjack - 32

3. Warhawk8492 - 30

4. AMarc9-8 - 18

5. Mootinie - 10

6. The_CoC- 6

7. KnowYourEnemy - 4

7. Asaemon - 4

Final Rating: 83/100 (3.37 on TBS)

Nitro Card, IN YOUR FACE style

http://i.imgur.com/44DmT2g.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/obIIO20.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/15b3qEm.png

__A tag team match of enormous proportions! Sid and Hulk team up to take on Triple H and Scott Steiner!! Goldberg and Mike Awesome bump heads in the semi-main event, DDP defends his TV title from Regal!

WCW NITRO CARD

Sid Vicious and Hulk Hogan vs. Scott Steiner and Triple H

Mike Awesome vs. Goldberg

Steven Regal vs. Diamond Dallas Page ©

The Jersey Triad vs. The Radicalz

Norman Smiley vs. Ken Shamrock ©

Psicosis vs. Rey Misterio Jr.

Top 10 Thunder Moments, Nitro Hype

http://i.imgur.com/bTTzU9L.gif

_________6-4 to Booker T...

Top 10 Thunder Moments

10) Franchise In Charge!

9) Bull's Heartbroken

8) Booker's Sunstroke or... Post Concussion Syndrome?

7) Hardcore Homecoming for Rey Misterio Jr.

6) Reluctant Rios

5) Who's Betta Than Kanyon? Malenko is NOT!

4) Konnan's Little Secret

3) Best of 700 Series between Booker and Benoit

2) Hart rants about nWo, Flair storms off

1) Mike Awesome steals the sledgehammer!

Nitro Card

• Sid Vicious and Hulk Hogan vs. Scott Steiner and Triple H
  • Mike Awesome vs. Goldberg
  • Steven Regal vs. Diamond Dallas Page ©
  • The Jersey Triad vs. The Radicalz
  • Norman Smiley vs. Ken Shamrock ©
  • Psicosis vs. Rey Misterio Jr.

Bash at the Beach card will be posted after Thunder, I guess. So far we know that Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Goldberg, Benoit, Flair, Booker T and Buff Bagwell with Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Mike Awesome, Essa Rios and Billy Kidman are nailed on. 14 wrestlers, 5 matches. Kaz Hayashi, Juventud and Ernest Miller have virtually no momentum, my bad. That's cause Kaz had his last victory in April, Cat and Juice - in March. I'm going to turn this all around sooner rather than later. On the other hand "The Game" and "Big Poppa Pump" share an "A", everything is going their way. The hottest angle is obviously a 4-way match for the big gold belt.

Really good show. Bash is coming together nicely. World and tag title matches are huge headliners and there's no doubt Benoit vs Flair and Steiner vs Awesome won't deliver.

As for Nitro...

Vicious and Hogan - No chance that Trips and Steiner can co-exist.

Goldberg - Awesome can lose here and not be hurt by it.

DDP - Somebody fresh should take it from him.

The Radicalz - Malenko deserves a push and Bam Bam can eat a pin, everybody's happy. :)

Shamrock - Poor Norman.

Mysterio - These two have had some classics over the years. I'm backing Rey because he has more character.

WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #57)

http://i.imgur.com/nX1Ky0v.png

Week 2, July 2000

Crisler Arena, Great Lakes (10,455)

Welcome everybody to Monday Nitro on TNT! Three huge matches tonight, with Sid and Hogan going against Triple H and Scott Steiner in the main event. Also tonight DDP defends his television championship against Steven Regal and Goldberg faces Mike Awesome one on one! As of now, we have Rey Misterio and Psicosis warming up for the opener... that is going to be a cracking affair! By the way, building is full of "K-Dawg has a tiny ding-a-ling" type of signs. How did they find out?? This night gets an unexpected start with Chris Benoit getting some time in the ring on his own! He came out here not to fight, he is here to address a little problem of his. Benoit says that for the past few weeks Ric Flair repeatedly interfered in his matches, mocked him and downgraded his accomplishments. Flair presented him in a bad light, he is sick and tired of all the mind games, he just can't wait for Bash at the Beach, where he would get his chance to wrestle Ric Flair face to face, one on one! Flair interrupts Benoit, laughs his future opponent off.

"Chris, you're nothing more than a pawn in this game of chess, woo! And right now you're looking at the dirtiest player in this or any other game, pal! I'm the king of pro wrestling, nobody can touch me!" Benoit smirks, says that the real king of pro wrestling is the man who holds that world heavyweight title, and that's not Ric Flair. "Ric, maybe you meant to say that you're the queen? Because that explains a lot. Your weakness for money, expensive clothes and attention! I put the king in the checkmate back in April, and I did it on my own!"

Flair turns red, he throws his jacket on the mat and busts himself open to intimidate Benoit! "YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME, BENOIT! I'M EIGHTEEN TIME WORLD CHAMPION! I BEAT HOGAN, SID, DDP, PIPER, RACE, STEAMBOAT - ALL THE GREATS! AND I BEAT YOU TOO! IF MY CAREER HAD TO END TONIGHT, I WOULD GET A PLACE IN THE HALL OF FAME... You? I'm not so sure!" Chris then says that he won't just beat Flair's ass this Monday, he will make him squeal and tap. He will give "The Nature Boy" all he got and even more, and after it's all said and done, he will induct Ric in the Hall of Fame with a broken neck! Benoit threatens to retire Flair!! "The Crippler" made a bold statement and now heads to the back. "Benoit, diamonds are forever... AND SO IS RIC FLAIR!"

http://i.imgur.com/QPYFD2m.png

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Psicosis defeated Rey Misterio Jr in 12:36 by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver. 62/100

How do you like Psicosis now? Rey dominated the first minutes of the fight, but then lost concentration for one second and got planted with a tombstone piledriver as a reverse of the spingboard moonsault! A move banned in lucha libre gives Psicosis maybe the biggest victory in his career so far! Rey won't be happy with his loss to arch-rival when he wakes up from the deep sleep!

Sting is here!! "The Icon" is not smiling, but he's not in the bad mood either. Just calm and cool, he remembers Raven, who called him a rip off and a two-faced person past Thursday. "Am I bothered by Raven's comments? No I'm not. Sting has bigger and better things to care about, than some lazy bastard sitting in the first row fantasizing about what he could have been and why somebody is taking his spot... As I see it, Raven, the only man you should be mad at is yourself! Underappreciated? Maybe, but we're not in the kinder garden anymore, nothing comes on the silver platter in the place where the big boys play! I'm not a hero, but I'm damn sure trying to be a role model for those kids near their TV screens and that won't change, Sting can promise you that. You have a problem with me? Then do something about it! In the meantime, I will go to Bash at the Beach, beat Hart for the world title and give this people what they really want - change!! It's SHOWTIME, FOLKS!!!"

We're back to ringside, where Jersey Triad and Radicalz will settle their problems in a basic tag team match! Candido and Storm come out first, they have one clear goal, and that is to beat DDP's friends. Bigelow and Kanyon come out on their own, to a good reaction from the crowd. Booker and Buff scout both teams backstage. Booker then gets Big T in the corner and whispers that Trish made up some stories. He wants him to look after her, wherever she goes. Big T nods, he got it!

http://i.imgur.com/aERxKYU.png

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Jersey Triad defeated The Radicalz in 8:52 when Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Chris Candido by pinfall with a Nuclear Splash. 56/100

This was one open bout, with all the guys getting their spotlight. Lance and Chris worked over Kanyon for five minutes or so, isolating him from his own corner with crisp and violent tag team moves! Superkick-Belly to Back-Elbow Drop combo almost got Radicalz a victory, but Kanyon showed a lot of guts to break out from the custody and get Bam Bam out of his corner! Bigelow came like a house of fire, beheading both men with a double clothesline. Heels tried to suplex the bigman, but got the move used against them. Old school head bump from "The Beast from the East", Kanyon hit a Flatliner on Candido to set up a stage for the Nuclear Splash that nearly squashed Chris across the mat. "The People's Champ" will be satisfied with that result, clean finish aswell! Revolution saves people for the title match!? After the match Larry "The Living Legend" Zbyszko showed up to inform Radicalz about the return of the Road Warriors, this Sunday! Gulp...

Scott Steiner is getting pumped for his main event. "Mean Gene, people ask me a lot of questions lately, about what happened to Hogan last week. I dragged his sorry redneck ass to the back, and then he kicked off Thunder like nothing happened. Well, this is Vintage Hak Hogan, hiding up the truth and acting like a tough guy, when in reality he begged me for mercy, and so did the boys, the girls and everyone who was around at that time! The truth is Sid Vicious came down and told me sirens blared because he sent the ambulance car away, so if I did something bad to Hogan, I would go to jail. You see Mean Gene, I don't want to go in jail like Stevie Ray, I like my freaks better! I'm the man with the largest erms in the world and a BIG DIPPER, Konnan! Tonight Sid won't guard you, Hulk Hogan. He would be busy trading blows with this long-haired son of a *itch!" Triple H appears on the stage and says it's just business. He and Steiner are no friends, and never will be, but they damn right can have a common target and that is Hulk Hogan! About Sid... they will meet at Bash at the Beach, one on one... if Vicious is not afraid, of course?

Dustin Rhodes and Daffney come out to the ring to spread some love! They kiss in front of the sold out house, like those teenagers on the bus stop. Fair play to them, cause they apologized for it. Dustin says he's not here to wrestle tonight, he has a major announcement to make instead. He and Daffney made an all important decision... to put on a wedding this Sunday! What? They met each other less than a month ago! Daffney says it may seem as if they are lying, but no, this is serious. This is the love from the first sight, and both of them know that. Women in the attendance are about to cry us a river, so romantic. Daffney and Dustin invite everybody to the big celebration ceremony at Bash at the Beach, cause WCW management gave them a chance to share those magical moments with the fans! Daffney shows her wedding ring to the cameraman, and also drops she can not wait to officially become Daffney Rhodes!! Vampiro's music hits and he's sick of it! He power walks to the ring with bad intentions, knowing damn well that he won't be invited to the holy ceremony. May crush Dustin's dreams right here, folks! Daffney kisses Dustin in the cheek, looks like an impromptu match!

http://i.imgur.com/AOikewg.png

In an extremely short match, Dustin Rhodes defeated Vampiro in 4:40 by submission with a Cobra Clutch. 52/100

Impressive showing from the son of "American Dream"! Surely the dad is invited? Can you have a better toast-master than Dusty? My guess is "no". Vampiro doesn't even want to stand up - he's demoralized. He lost it all, and at this time he's not even interested in putting hands on himself. Life sucks, and then you die, Vamp. Daffney then reveals that Crowbar will be her best man! That's hilarious. They would really give Crowbar a wedding ring to take care of? Risky as hell.

Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit talk backstage. Eddie is furious that Psicosis didn't give a crap about the codex of honor and got his victory bending the rules of where he came from, holmes. Chris says that he can actually get behind Psicosis - he got the job done all by himself. Not like Booker T or Ric Flair, who always use the third side to their advantage. Shane Douglas comes from behind and puts his arms on the shoulders of the lads, as if they just left the strip bar intoxicated. "Guys, if you need any help, Revolution is willing to get you in! Anytime, anyplace, boys would be glad to see you back, Chris. And you Eddie... you're just the guy we are looking for. Passion, hunger and talent, we all admire that. We look after our brothers, so think about it again. You're the only ones to get a second chance with us so far..." Douglas goes away, Eddie and Benoit look on as "Franchise" turns the corner with all the swagger in the world.

Raven sits in the crowd grim as a cloud. He is in a bad mood after Sting embarrassed him, but he's not very determined to do something about it. Come on, Raven, pick up your rump and give cameraman a DDT! No? Well then, next match!

http://i.imgur.com/mDB8y4P.png

In an extremely short match, Ken Shamrock defeated Norman Smiley in 2:37 by submission with an Ankle Lock. Ken Shamrock makes defence number 5 of his WCW Hardcore title. 47/100

My God that was the funniest slaughter in the history of this sport. Norman was thrown in the Lion's Den and while Ken was making his menacing entrance, climbed on the top of the structure. Shamrock tried to take Smiley down, but the guy hanged on for dear life. Then Ken grabbed the ankle of the screaming superstar and proceeded to bend that leg like a Slim Jim candy. To tap out Norman let go and fell down on his face. Ref awarded Shamrock a victory and handed him a title... but Ken just blasted the striped man with it and suplexed Smiley after the match. Norman begs for mercy, but instead Shamrock knock the guy out cold. Things can only get better! Now Raven looks better, he was amused by that match.

Ric Flair wanders backstage and bumps into "Mean" Gene with a microphone. Okerlund wants to know how "Nature Boy" feels about the potential five on five match booked for Thunder? "Five on five? What the hell are you talking about?" Gene then realizes he screwed up, but then he makes a come back, stating that people can find out about the deal via HOTLINE! Flair has no idea what that all was about, so he rolls forward in style... until Konnan shows up. He is out of his mind in anger. He saw all those fan signs, so it can be only two ways that people found out. Either Trish opened her dirty mouth and spread the rumors or somebody from nWo decided to rib him! Flair jokes about it, not everyone can be a Space Mountain, WOO!! Hall and Nash laugh it off too, but Konnan is not amused. "You idiots know that we have a rat in NWO? It would not be so funny if Bret finds it out from me! You kick the rat out of our locker room, or I'll do it myself!" - K-Dawg gets a big knife from his pocket, but cameraman decides to wrap it up. Shelley is a rat?

Steven Regal makes his challenger entrance for the TV title match. He gets the stick from the ring announcer and goes on a rant about the fans, WCW management and whatnot. Regal is disappointed with the state of affairs in this company, and maybe with him as it's television champion this place will get better. DDP cuts Regal off mid-sentence, popping the crowd with Nirvana like music theme. "The People's Champ" shows up near Raven's seat. He stops for a minute, shows off the title so Raven could see him, and rolls in the ring only to be attacked by disgusted Steven Regal. Ring the bell!

http://i.imgur.com/kS3OhnU.png

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Steven Regal in 11:46 by pinfall with a Diamond Cutter. Diamond Dallas Page makes defence number 3 of his WCW World Television title. 75/100

Bada Bing, Bada Boom, Bada BANG! "The Master of the Diamond Cutter" competed with Regal like a real champion does. Despite Malenko and Saturn showing up to assist Regal, Page dealt with all the obstacles and overcame them one after another. Regal worked on the injured ribs of Dallas, though, slowing the man down and preparing him for the Regal Stretch. Numerous suplexes and holds held DDP down, but that only added to the unexpected finish. It came out of nowhere, if you will. You love him, you hate him, you'll never forget him! Finlay comes out from the back and challenges DDP to a title match this Sunday. Page is not impressed, so Finlay picks Regal up and delivers a wicked Celtic Cross to the Englishman! Page smirks and goes away, Finlay wants that gold around HIS waist!

Goldberg is lifting weights in his locker room. Tonight he has to put Mike Awesome away, and that's no easy task. Scott Steiner walks in Goldberg's locker room and tells Goldberg he expects a proper ass whooping delivered to "Career Killer"! Goldberg is fine with that until Steiner sticks to his part of the deal.

- I will take care of Awesome, but you have to punish Hogan hard!

- As a man with the largeest arms in the world, I promise you to make Hogan humble!

http://i.imgur.com/sikfEPv.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Goldberg defeated Mike Awesome in 8:02 by count out. 72/100

Awesome ducked the spear from Goldberg, and Bill crushed in the steel steps with his shoulder. Mike attacked Golgberg's hand by throwing it in the steel post, went for a high risk maneuver in a Double Axe Handle to the outside, but got speared in mid-air instead!! Goldberg rolled into the ring to get the victory, holding on to his injured arm. Well, a win is a win. Mike Awesome is a tough nut to crack, so fair play to Goldberg. Med guys approach Goldberg to take a look at his arm, but Bill just scares them off! Maybe he is afraid to be sidelined then? We all remember why Goldberg missed half of the year 2000.

A replay of "Road Warriors" attacking Russo and Flair past Monday appears on the screen. Hawk and Animal will be back this Sunday, for Bash at the Beach pay-per-view! Video hypes the legendary tag team, Radicalz have little to no chance against the most dominant tag team in wrestling's history. On Sunday it will be two on two: Hawk and Animal vs. Storm and Candido!

Hulk Hogan praised Mike Awesome for taking the game to Goldberg, his guy went toe to toe with the former world champion and almost got the victory, brother. Hulk will end what Mike has started, also taking his A game to the Bash at the Beach pay-per-view, as he has no other choice but to get the title. It's his last chance, brother, and he's not planning to give Sting or Hart a free pass, dude. Tonight he aligns forces with the most intimidating man in our sports - Sid Vicious. "And let me tell you something, Triple H, I did not forget about you, brother. Thanks to Mike I now possess this sweet hammer, and to be fair, I'm not planning to give it away to you! Sid and I will put you and Scott Steiner on the ground for the one-two-three, and after the bell rings, I will award my big friend this weapon as a gift he deserves. So whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania and the seven feet tall maniac in Sid run wild on you!??"

http://i.imgur.com/IpgQ70U.png

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Triple H and Scott Steiner defeated Sid Vicious and Hulk Hogan in 14:29 by DQ when Sid broke the cover on Hogan with a steel chair. 82/100

Steiner slammed Hogan on his back with a Bely-to-Belly suplex, put him in the Steiner Recliner! Hulkster muscled out of the hold and was one minute away from body slamming and leg dropping "The Big Poppa Pump"! But all that Hulk Up was denied by Triple H, who fed a Pedigree to Hogan! "The Game" covers, and Sid breaks the pinfall attempt with a chairshot to the back heard across the world. Ref awards US champ and "The Game" a DQ victory, but this is not over! Triple H and Sid Vicious go in the crowd, trading blows like their life depends on it! Steiner picks up the sledgehammer left by Hogan!! SHOT TO THE BACK!! Hulk mumbles in pain, he has a lot of problems with his spinal disc, and "Freakzilla" is well aware of that. Mike Awesome runs out, but can't do anything to Steiner per stipulations Bischoff arranged in his GM night. Steiner flips Mike off and puts Hogan in yet another Steiner Recliner - now with sledgehammer across the throat! Hogan slowly fades out, Awesome yells that Steiner would regret that later! Scott let Hogan go, poses on the turnbuckle and flexes his muscle with his theme music rocking on! HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME!!

Prediction Contest Table

1. Uncrewed - 36

1. crackerjack - 36

3. Warhawk8492 - 33

4. AMarc9-8 - 18

5. Mootinie - 13

6. The_CoC- 9

7. KnowYourEnemy - 4

7. Asaemon - 4

Show Rating: 84/100 (6.26 on TNT)

This show increased our popularity in 29 regions.

Raw drew 5.22, so we get yet another victory! After the show Stone Cold popped up in the news, something to do with his contract extension. Should we jump the deal? Or it would be an overkill? You tell me. Hogan carried us to B+ with his promo, which was rated 97! Holy cow. Number one talk the talk plus over as God... Bash at the Beach shaping up nicely, with the biggest main event ever in WCW's history!

Go Home Show, Saturn vs. Sting

Top 10 Nitro Moments

10) Psicosis craps on lucha libre traditions

9) Daffney Rhodes?

8) Warriors hit the Road again!

7) Konnan's Knife

6) Triad's Triumph

5) Triple H against SID!

4) Goldberg Picks Up a Minor Injury

3) Benoit threatens to break Flair's neck

2) Sting Punks Raven Out... Verbally

1) Steiner Saddles Hogan

http://i.imgur.com/k4pPKDe.png

______WCW THUNDER CARD

• Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Revolution (Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Shane Douglas) vs. nWo 2000 (Ric Flair, Konnan, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)
  • Sting vs. Perry Saturn
  • Mamalukes vs. Buffy T
  • The Cat vs. Finlay
  • Juventud Guerrera, Jushin Liger and Billy Kidman vs. Essa Rios, Kaz Hayashi and La Parka

Last show before Bash at the Beach! Nearly ten matches pre-booked for the pay-per-view... So there will be a double post - 5 matches for each half.