Rebooking Nitro's

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Revolution (Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Shane Douglas) vs. nWo 2000 (Ric Flair, Konnan, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

Sting vs. Perry Saturn

Mamalukes vs. Buffy T

The Cat vs. Finlay

Juventud Guerrera, Jushin Liger and Billy Kidman vs. Essa Rios, Kaz Hayashi and La Parka

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Revolution (Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Shane Douglas) vs. nWo 2000 (Ric Flair, Konnan, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

nWo 2000 have much more star power

Sting vs. Perry Saturn

Sting's a bigger name, Saturn is a relative midcarder

Mamalukes vs. Buffy T

They're better :D

The Cat vs. Finlay

Two guys I have a soft spot for, surprisingly

Juventud Guerrera, Jushin Liger and Billy Kidman vs. Essa Rios, Kaz Hayashi and La Parka

Six outstanding talents in this match, but Juvi, Jushin and Kidman are better

Sting vs. Perry Saturn

Mamalukes vs. Buffy T

The Cat vs. Finlay

Sting vs. Perry Saturn

Mamalukes vs. Buffy T

The Cat vs. Finlay

<p>WCW Thunder on TBS (Show #58)</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/GgkB4c9.png</span></p><p> </p><p> <em>Week 2, July 2000</em></p><p><em> McKale Memorial Center, South West (12,546)</em></p><p> </p><p> "Seek and Destroy" hits the arena! "The Icon" picks up a mic, but can't get even one word from his mouth, as Hulk Hogan comes out to the ring to a mixed reaction. His ribs are taped, but he couldn't miss the opportunity to talk about the fatal 4-way match coming this Sunday! "Stinger, my apologies to you, brother, but what's the deal, dude? I beat you at Slambroee, but you're still in the race for the title, I don't get that!" Sting puts the microphone up to say something in return, but Hulk cuts him off one more time, Sting laughs. "Bret Hart, you can't screw me this time, as there would be another guy in that match, dude! Goldberg, who got punished by my brother Mike Awesome, jack!" Hogan just won't shut up. He underlines the fact he's injured as bad as Goldberg, but he's still here, brother! Unlike Goldberg, who run his mouth for the whole month, and when somebody hurt him - disappeared. Hulk calls Goldberg a coward, and there's the man himself. </p><p> </p><p> Goldberg has his arm patched, yet he's determined to kick Hogan's ass like Steiner did on Monday. Goldberg calls Hogan a chameleon who blew his chance last month! Hulk should be happy to get a place in the main event. He and Sting fought in the War Games unlike him - and they deserve their shots. "By the way, Sting, this Sunday I won't hesitate any bit. If I have to go over you - then so be it!" Stinger is like "fair enough". They all have one thing in common - they can't stand Bret Hart... Bill adds he once beat Hulk, and he can't wait to do that one more time. Hogan stops Goldberg at his tracks and says that they can settle this like real men do... in a wrestling match... ARM wrestling match! Jerry Jarrett, the GM for this night joins the trio and says that's a great idea from Hogan! He also informs Sting that he will face Perry Saturn tonight, in co-main event. Hogan asks what the main event will be? Well... a five on five match, as requested by Jeff "The Chosen One" Jarrett. nWo against Revolution, Benoit and Guerrero! Only one man will survive, because it's going to be an elimination kind of bout. Hulk rubs his facial hair, Goldberg stands there with a pokerface... Sting feels Raven's eyes on his back. And we go to a commercial break.</p><p> </p><p> Finlay comes out and challenges the Cat to a match. If that joke of a fighter could get a shot at DDP, then Finlay has to prove himself against him! <em>1-2-3, I'm the greatest!</em> Three time world karate champion indeed comes out and says he could rip Finlay's heart out in 5 seconds. "I'm onna give ya five seconds to get the hell outta here! If i turn back around and ya still here - I will give you the ass whooping of your life, chump! "One... two... three... time karate world champion... four... five!" Cat turns around and gets a haymaker from the "Fighting Irishman"! Ring the bell, ya fool!</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/NbdlAZv.png</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>The Cat</strong> defeated <strong>Finlay</strong> in 7:29 by pinfall following interference by Steven Regal. <em>52/100</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Regal blasted Finlay in the kisser with a pair of brass knucks, looks like Finlay's gonna miss a pay-per-view. Bash at the Beach is stacked anyway. Booked separately until the pay-per-view, Mike Awesome and Scott Steiner can not wait to put their hands on each other in a tables match for US title this Sunday. They can't even shake hands before the event - or else they will be suspended, thanks to Russo. "Big Poppa Pump" decided to flip off the system and punish Awesome's mentor instead, who is Hulk Hogan, of course. Now Mike is looking for Rick Steiner, the man who still has some place in "Freakzilla's" heart. "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" was supposed to meet Meng tonight, but he did not show up. Now Meng demands a new opponent, or else he will beat the crap out of the first man he sees tonight! We have some other information to share with you, WCW fans, Jushin "Thunder" Liger will miss tonight's show due to a minor food poisoning. Jerry Jarrett decided to stick Berlyn in the mix of cruiserweights instead, can the german fighter be a viable substitute for the ex-champion!? Probably the team of Bony Ninjas and Essa Rios will have more chances to snap a victory from the trio of the current champion and his best friend?</p><p> </p><p> Torrie Wilson and Lita talk about the upcoming title match, involving Essa Rios and Billy Kidman - their boyfriends, in other words. Lita is not sure Essa got what it takes to be the champion, that boggles her. It's like he can't deal with the pressure... Torrie says that's not important, he's cute and sweet, and he won't hurt Lita. Wilson adds she wanted her ex to be like that, and she's a little bit jealous, to be honest. Out of nowhere Billy Kidman shows up and says he heard every bit of their conversation. He agrees with Lita - Essa is a loser, and his match with him at BATB is just a formality. However, things get spicy when Kidman looks at Torrie. </p><p> </p><p> - Jealous? What I don't have that Rios has?</p><p> - I...</p><p> - Keep your mouth shut, Torrie, I'll tell you what Rios doesn't have. This championship belt, that makes me the better man. You're not good enough for me, that's why I left you. And by the way, Lita, Juvi did not forget your attack, and he wants to fight you!</p><p> - Sounds good to me, two girls going at it. Where is she?</p><p> </p><p> Guerrera attacks Lita from behind, scratches and bites. CATFIGHT! La Parka and Kaz Hayashi break up the scuffle, Lita drops that Juvi even fights like a girl. More of that later, those dudes will get some more time in the ring! </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/9bVeRlL.png</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, <strong>Essa Rios</strong> and <strong>Bony Ninjas</strong> defeated <strong>Juventud Guerrera</strong>, <strong>Berlyn</strong> and <strong>Kidman</strong> in 12:42 when Essa Rios defeated Kidman by pinfall with a flash roll up. <em>50/100</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rios pinned the champion! He is a legit number one contender, everyone!! Billy is infuriated as Lita and Bony Ninjas celebrate together! If that happens on Sunday, we will crown a new cruiserweight champion! Juvi tries to calm Billy down, save yourself for a title match, Billy! Berlyn tells Jacob and Wilhelm to beat Kaz and Parka, so the winning team runs away safely. Not today, they rest a fight for future date. No Liger - no party. We take a break...</p><p> </p><p> Rey Misterio stands in athe middle of the ring. He has a lot of questions to ask Psicosis, but it won't take long. First of all, Rey wants to know why Psicosis has no respect to the place where he came from? He can understand why he hates Rey himself, but what's up with lucha libre!? "Psicosis, you walk around with your mask on, despite the fact you lost it in the battle. More than that, you take me out with a piledriver, a banned move between us, luchadores. I know you're here tonight, so come down, man!" Psicosis appears on the stage, Misterio invites the guy in the ring! Misterio sits on the second rope, but Psicosis doesn't move. Come on! Misterio mouthes something, but JUSHIN LIGER attacks the fan favorite with a chair to the back! Food poisoning my a*s! One shot after another, Psicosis joins the beat down, getting on the top rope! EDDIE! Guerrero runs for rescue, but Lance Storm and Chris Candido show up faster. SUPERKICK! Lance knocks Liger out of the ring, Candido plants Psicosis with a Blonde Bombshell! Guerrero checks on his little bro, he's fine. Storm drops that "Revolution" looks after Eddie and his friends, Guerrero says he's not with them and he could do the job on his own! "Radicalz" leave, but Eddie is not finished. "You know what? I'm sick and tired of Liger, of Psicosis... this Sunday we will get them, ese! Me and you against them, in a lucha libre traditions match! Revolution wants me in? Well, vatos, book that match for Bash at the Beach, and will be there for you tonight! ORALE!"</p><p> </p><p> Lita and Essa Rios still can't believe that they got the victory tonight! They're high on emotions, when Booker T, Buff and Trish bump into them. Stratus ironically congratulates Essa Rios, but this Sunday her man Booker T will be in the spotlight! Lita ribs Trish about her little secret, forcing her to close Booker's ears and quickly abandon the argument. "We have an important match, smell ya later!" Essa says Lita is something, and then the redhead thrill seeker kisses the challenger for Kidman's title! Wow, much love, so romance. Vampiro, who sat in the corner the whole time whispers "Are you ***king kidding me?" </p><p> </p><p> Video hype of "The Jersey Triad". TV champion Diamond Dallas Page has no opponent for the upcoming pay-per-view with Finlay losing to Ernest Miller. Jerry & Jeff Jarretts decided to <em>help him out</em> by putting Jersey Boys in a 4 on 3 handicap match! Kanyon, Bigelow and DDP against Jarrett, Malenko, Douglas and Saturn! Also Triple H re-debuts on pay-per-view in a grudge match with Sid Vicious! Road Warriors return to get their revenge on Radicalz, Buffy T cash in their title shot against Hall&Nash!</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/nraBYzU.png</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, <strong>Buffy T</strong> defeated <strong>The Mamalukes</strong> in 6:24 when Buff Bagwell defeated Big Vito by pinfall with a Buff Blockbuster. <em>60/100</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Johnny couldn't get Ms. Hancock out of his head due to Trish being ringside. His heart is broken, you know. Vito took all the beating on himself, and ate a pin from Buff Daddy. Hothead italian loser asked what's Johnny's problem, but got nothing in return. Disco Inferno then hushed team partners, it was a nice fight.</p><p> </p><p> - Bull, we'll find you another girl, forget about it!</p><p> - I don't need another girl, Vito, she's the one! </p><p> </p><p> We're in the "Revolution's" locker room. Malenko stretches, Saturn laces his boots. "You guys heard that there's a rat in nWo? My bet is on Konnan" Benoit enters without a knock and asks what the hell is going on? "Iceman" doesn't bat an eye, Saturn looks on "Crippler" with a hazy look. "Benoit, right on time!" - Jarrett drops. Chris turns his back, Jeff Jarrett, tonight's co-GM got Benoit on his side without asking. "Listen up, Benoit, don't be a slapnut. I run this show tonight, so you should kiss my feet for putting you in the main event of the show! You will be fighting shoulder to shoulder with "The Chosen One", so choke on that!" Chris can't really tell if JJ is serious or just a dumbass. "Now you listen to me, Jarrett! I don't want to be a part of this, because you're just gonna USE me and Eddie for your own good. We don't need you, so we can boycott that match just because we can!" Chris storms off, Jarrett asks Regal since when Benoit became a primadonna? Laid back Jarrett then realizes what happens to him if Benoit and Guerero decide to pull out, so he rushes to catch Benoit. Malenko leaves the room too, without explanations. </p><p> </p><p> - Saturn, long time no see...</p><p> - RAVEN! Jeezus, you almost gave me a heart attack!</p><p> - Yeah I am capable. I heard you're facing Sting tonight, thought this can help you...</p><p> </p><p> Raven passes Stinger's bat to Saturn. "Beat him just like you beat Luger, Saturn. I won't forget that..." Raven leaves, Saturn's match is up next! And before we get into it, "Mean" Gene asks Sting about his opponent. "You now, Gene, I think Perry Saturn is one dangerous SOB. He can do it all, but one thing is for sure - he's getting down for breaking Luger's neck! Why am I concerned about Lex? Well, Gene, because we had a lot of time on the road, and despite him being a total jackass, he's like a brother to me. I'll see you soon, Total Package, with a world title on my shoulder. It's SHOWTIME!" Stinger makes his entrance, Ric Flair woo's to scare Okerlund. "Don't be a wimp, Mean Gene, it's me, "The Nature Boy"! Tonight nWo goes five on five against Revolution, Eddie Guerrero and that damn Chris Benoit! Let me tell you this, Latino Heat, you're no gift to women! You can showboat all you want, but the oldest ride has the longest line, woo! Benoit!! You wanted me one on one, but Jeff Jarrett decided to get us in his grand finale match. I have no problems with that, because the real man fights night in and night out, wooo!"</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/P2msjWP.png</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, <strong>Sting</strong> defeated <strong>Perry Saturn</strong> in 9:41 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock. <em>80/100</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Saturn missed a baseball bat shot, got Scorpion Death Dropped. Sting pointed at Raven, put Perry in his signature submission hold! Saturn surrendered, Sting celebrated... Meng looks for his victim! People hide behind boxes, under benches and in lockers just not to meet the islander! Shannon Moore did an awful job in hiding, and Meng goes in his direction! "Hey, Meng, boss said that our guy is in trouble!!" - Shamrock gets his hand on Meng's shoulder, uh-oh. The first man to meet Meng will be his opponent! Savage puts his huge afro back and says Piper's rat can not be saved, as they will confirm that there's one in NWO if they show up on their door step. Ken agrees and says he has nothing to do here then, Meng stops him by his shoulder and points at the hardcore belt Shamrock carries there. "Out of my respect to you, I will let you prepare. This Sunday we will meet in the Lion's Den, and I will give you the beating of your life..." Meng leaves Shamrock confused, and as massive figure of the sudden contender disappears, Ken says "no f*cking way" and grabs Shannon Moore by his exposed ankle!! Shamrock puts Moore's leg under pressure, and tortures the poor rookie until we switch to the ringside.</p><p> </p><p> It's time for our arm wrestling match. The only excited man is Hulk Hogan, who can't wait to embarrass Goldberg by putting his injured arm on the padding. Hulkster oiled his pythons just in case. Goldberg did not back down from Hulk's challenge, yet he's not too excited about the whole competition. We have it all set, time to find out who's stronger! Hulk gets his his right arm on the line, mocking Goldberg. His arm is in the bandage, dammit! Hogan says that if Goldberg is afraid to lose, then fine, he'll let him back down. Goldberg spits on the mat and gets his arm on the pad. Ref checks both hands, GO! Hulk pushes with all his might, but Goldberg holds on. Goldberg somehow puts the pressure on Hogan's shoulder and is about to get the victory! Come on... Hulk got it, Goldberg can't tolerate the pain anymore. Hogan goes in the corner to celebrate and put a palm to his ear, only milking crowd for boos. Goldberg says he wants to try again, with his left hand!! Hulk stops the celebration and looks rather concerned. "Come on, Hulk, if you got me one time, then you can do that again!" Hogan says he has won already, no need in that! People call Hogan a coward. They lit up Hulk Hogan and now he's back for a rematch! Ready? Go!! Goldberg and Hogan once again test their strength, Goldberg is inches away from victory! HULK UP!? Hulkster shakes his head, he won't quit! No! Hogan is fighting, people encourage him to get it over. </p><p> </p><p> Sirens! Scott Steiner is in the house! Scotty's theme distracted Hulkster, so he got <em>pinned</em>! "Big Poppa Pump" holds Triple H's hammer in his hand, by the way. Goldberg got his win back, Hogan says that's not fair, brother! "Hey Hogan, how about me, the man with the largest arms in the world, against you, in that same game?" Steiner kisses his biceps and sets his elbow on the table... Hogan says he had enough for today, and that he should call out Mike Awesome for that. "You know I can't, you bald red and yellow redneck! Gimmie your hand!" Hogan is crazed, his haircut is hip, dude! Hulk won't just go away, FINE! Hogan vs. Steiner, arm wrestling match!! Goldberg says he will decide who's the winner, and Hulkster bitches about that a little bit. It's time. Go! Steiner and Hogan slap their palms, sweat drips down Hulkster's moustache. Tension, guys, tension! "Hey Steiner. Scott Steiner! Say hello to your brother!" Mike Awesome appears on the TurnerTron, with Rick Steiner sitting in the chair all tied up. CRACK! Mike hits Gremlin's knee with a meat hammer! AARGH! "Come on, Steiner, help your brother! We're in the kitchen..." Scotty hits Hogan in the eye with his free hand, picks up a sledgehammer and bumps into Triple H backstage. Goldberg says there's no DQs to Hulk.</p><p> </p><p> - Give me my hammer back, Steiner!</p><p> - **** you! </p><p> </p><p> Erm, Triple H won't just leave it as it is. He calls his buds to come over to the kitchen. Steiner busts the door in rage, breaks in and asks Rick where Mike is? "URPGHGH!" Eh? Awesome rocks Scott from behind with a frozen fish! Triple H and his amigos show up, but the harm to "Big Poppa Pump" is already done! Hall, Nash and Hunter laugh about Steiners and warn Mike Awesome in advance. They tell him to go away, then stomp the mudhole in "Freakzilla", pouring some sauce on top of him. Haitch gets his toy back. Konnan runs his mouth, gets a knife while nobody is watching... main event after the block of adverts.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/WYaa6I7.png</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and average heat, <strong>nWo 2000</strong> (Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Konnan and Ric Flair) defeated <strong>Chris Benoit</strong>, <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong>,<strong> Jeff Jarrett</strong>, <strong>Dean Malenko</strong> and <strong>Shane Douglas</strong> in 18:47. <em>82/100</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Match was held under elimination rules, so there's the order:</p><p> </p><p> </p><ol style="list-style-type: decimal"><li>Eddie eliminates Konnan with a Roll Up in a couple of seconds<br></li><li>Flair eliminates Eddie after a Low Blow and School Boy <br></li><li>Jarrett eliminates Hall with a Stroke <br></li><li>Flair eliminates Jarrett with a Figure 4<br></li><li>Franchise eliminates Flair with a Fisherman Buster <br></li><li>Hart eliminates Douglas with a Piledriver<br></li><li>Benoit eliminates Nash after Booker T shows up, Crossface<br></li><li>Malenko is eliminated by count out <br></li><li>Hart eliminates Benoit after Flair pokes Crippler in the eyes<br></li></ol><p></p><p> After the match "Hitman" said that he once again proved to the world that he is the BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE! Sting descends from the rafters! Hogan picks up the belt and poses with it near the announce table. GOLDBERG!!! "The Man" wins a Tug-Of-War bout! Scorpion Death Drop!! Hart is down and out, Goldberg throws the championship belt on him. Snarls in Sting's face to cut the show, fatal 4-way can not be missed!</p><p> </p><p> Final Rating: <strong><span style="color:Lime">86</span></strong><strong>/100</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Messed up the trios match. It was Berlyn all along, just a brain fart I had to deal with later. It looks like everyone voted for Jushin, so I won't count the results of that match. Sorry about that... BATB preview coming soon! Thanks-s-s-s-s-s. </div></blockquote>

<p>Bash at the Beach 2000 Card</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/jtxGcmd.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <em>United they stand, divided they fall...</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">Top 10 Thunder Moments</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> 10) Regal jabs Finlay</p><p> 9) Essa upsets the champ</p><p> 8) JJ bossing around</p><p> 7) Raven mindwashes Saturn</p><p> 6) Lucha Libre's Finest</p><p> 5) Arm Wrestling, Dude!</p><p> 4) When Ken Met Meng</p><p> 3) Steiner, IT'S A TRAP!</p><p> 2) Hart carries nWo to victory!</p><p> 1) 4-Way Confrontation</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prediction Contest Table</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> 1. Uncrewed - 39</p><p> 1. crackerjack - 39</p><p> 3. Warhawk8492 - 33</p><p> 4. AMarc9-8 - 21</p><p> 5. Mootinie - 13</p><p> 6. The_CoC - 12</p><p> 7. KnowYourEnemy - 4</p><p> 7. Asaemon - 4</p><p> 9. Happy0wns - 1, welcome!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>BASH AT THE BEACH 2000 CARD</strong> (Part One)</p><p> </p><ul><li><strong>Essa Rios</strong> vs. <strong>Billy Kidman</strong> © - <em>WCW Cruiserweight Title Match</em> <br></li><li><strong>Meng</strong> vs. <strong>Ken Shamrock</strong> © - <em>Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Title</em> <br></li><li><strong>Psicosis</strong> and <strong>Jushin Liger</strong> vs. <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong> and <strong>Rey Misterio Jr.</strong> - <em>Lucha Libre Tag Team Match</em><br></li><li><strong>Shane Douglas</strong>, <strong>Jeff Jarrett</strong>, <strong>Dean Malenko</strong> and <strong>Perry Saturn</strong> vs. <strong>DDP</strong>, <strong>Kanyon</strong> and <strong>Bam Bam Bigelow</strong> - <em>4 on 3 Handicap Match</em><br></li><li><strong>Radicalz </strong>(Chris Candido and Lance Storm) vs. <strong>The Road Warriors</strong> (Hawk & Animal)<br></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38674" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Five matches for each part, gentlemen! Whoever wins gets creative control for one in-game month. Good luck!</div></blockquote>

<p>Essa Rios vs. <strong>Billy Kidman ©</strong> - WCW Cruiserweight Title Match</p><p>

Meng vs. <strong>Ken Shamrock ©</strong> - Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Title</p><p>

Psicosis and Jushin Liger vs. <strong>Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr.</strong> - Lucha Libre Tag Team Match</p><p>

<strong>Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn</strong> vs. DDP, Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow - 4 on 3 Handicap Match</p><p>

Radicalz (Chris Candido and Lance Storm) vs. <strong>The Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal)</strong></p>

Essa Rios vs. Billy Kidman © - WCW Cruiserweight Title Match

Meng vs. Ken Shamrock © - Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Title

Psicosis and Jushin Liger vs. Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr. - Lucha Libre Tag Team Match

Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn vs. DDP, Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow - 4 on 3 Handicap Match

Radicalz (Chris Candido and Lance Storm) vs. The Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal)

<p>Essa Rios vs. <strong>Billy Kidman ©</strong> - WCW Cruiserweight Title Match</p><p>

Meng vs.<strong> Ken Shamrock ©</strong> - Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Title</p><p>

Psicosis and Jushin Liger vs.<strong> Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr</strong>. - Lucha Libre Tag Team Match</p><p>

<strong>Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn</strong> vs. DDP, Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow - 4 on 3 Handicap Match</p><p>

Radicalz (Chris Candido and Lance Storm) vs. <strong>The Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal)</strong></p>

<em>Essa is a superb worker, but Kidman's much more charismatic</em></p><p>

Meng vs. <strong>Ken Shamrock ©</strong> - Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Title</p><p>

<em>Shamrock is coming into his own as Hardcore Champion</em></p><p>

Psicosis and Jushin Liger vs. <strong>Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr.</strong> - Lucha Libre Tag Team Match</p><p>

<em>Eddie and Rey are simply stars at this point</em></p><p>

Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn vs. <strong>DDP, Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow</strong> - 4 on 3 Handicap Match</p><p>

<em>They're simply much better as a trio</em></p><p>

<p>Essa Rios vs. <strong>Billy Kidman © </strong>- WCW Cruiserweight Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Psicosis and Jushin Liger </strong>vs. Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr. - Lucha Libre Tag Team Match</p><p>

Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn vs. <strong>DDP, Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow</strong> - 4 on 3 Handicap Match</p><p>

WCW Bash at the Beach 2000

http://i.imgur.com/sgLGMI0.jpg

Week 2, July 2000

Spartan Stadium, South West (30,124)

Welcome everybody to Bash at the Beach 2000 from San Jose! Wasting no time - first match of this warm summer evening! Sand and palm trees decorate the arena, we're breathing fresh air and sipping gin & juice. Join us!

http://i.imgur.com/Dv4dTL9.png

JUSHIN LIGER & PSICOSIS v EDDIE GUERRERO & REY MISTERIO JR.

Lucha Libre Rules

If someone hits the floor, tag partner can legally take his place in the ring. Two out of three falls, just how you like it. Psicosis and Liger come out first, separately. Rey and Eddie share one entrance, Filthy Animals ain't dead y'all! Eddie gives Rey some hints before the match, Liger and Psicosis don't even look at each other. Here we go! The first match of the night can steal the whole show! Psicosis misses the corner dropkick, Misterio irish whips his nemesis and almost drops him down with a flyin' hurricanrana! Rey hangs on, Psicosis misses yet another dropkick! Mysteriorana from the top rope, Psicosis kicks out! Rey runs at Psico, gets thrown over the rope but stays on the apron. Huge chop from rudo, triangle dropkick connects, Misterio is on the floor! Eddie hops the corner and tackles Psicosis over the top rope, almost immediately gets a missile dropkick from Liger! Legal.

While Eddie and Jushin fight it off on the mat, Rey and Psicosis lunge themselves in the barricades, Psicosis bulldog's Rey on the floor face first! Indescribable chain wrestling from Liger and Guerrero, they fly all over the ring until Liger catches Eddie with a Koppu Kick! Handspring Elbow and Rolling Thunder keep "Latino Heat" quiet! Rey goes after the mask of Psicosis, holding him by his horns. Liger Bomb reversed, Liger lifts the shoulder up. Monkey Flip right off the ground, never seen that before! Hilo! Liger sticks his knees up, protecting himself and hurting Eddie. Guerrero and Liger exchange tilt-a-whirl backbreakers, looking same and exactly different simultaneously. Crucifix pin starts a sequence of near falls, at the end both men kick out. Rey asks for a tag and gets one, Misterio and Liger lock up! Jushin stops Rey's momentum reversing a spingboard crossbody into a running powerslam! Surfboard time!! Liger takes two attempts to finally pick up Rey-Rey, who's screaming in agony. Eddie tells Rey to hold on, Psicosis slaps Liger's hand and settles himself for a finisher - spingboard leg drop to Misterio in Romero Special position. He flies over the rope, REY CRUNCHES, LIGER EATS THE MOVE! Rey dropkicks Psicosis out and covers Jushin for three! 1-0 to tecnicos!!

Rey with a suicide dive on Psicosis, Eddie re-enters the ring! Can he make it a clean sweep? Arm drags, lots of arm drags, Eddie's all fired up! Runs towards corner, Liger picks up his knees and blocks Eddie's attack. Tornado DDT connects, Liger covers! Ref hits the mats two times, Eddie breaks out. Head lock to Guerrero, Jushin wants to slow things up a little bit. Misterio and Psicosis just can't help themselves, trading slaps on the outside. Eddie escapes the hold and gets Liger in the basic but effective abdominal stretch. Psicosis drop toe holds Rey on the chair! People covered two luchadores, ref couldn't see it. Psicosis is not afraid to put it all on the line, luck is on his side now. Eddie introduces "Thunder" to Three Amigos, orale! Laso from el Paso!! Jushin can't reach the ropes, and Psicosis is not around to help the man. Guerrero orders Jushin to tap, he holds on. Guerrero spots something in the crowd... BLACK TIGER IS BACK! The masked man jumps off the balcony on Rey and Psicosis!! HOLY SHIT!!! Tiger picks himself up and jumps over to the ringside. Ref catches the jumping bean, Eddie forgets about the submission hold, trying to hit the intruder. Liger with a Busaiku Knee Kick!! Eddie is seemingly out. Liger looks on his opponent, surely not! Shooting Star Press!? Eddie rolls out, Rey pops out of nowhere with a seated senton... Liger catches Misterio, LIGER BOMB!! Ref counts - one, two aaand three! 1-1, next fall will decide the outcome of this all around explosive match.

Psicosis is back in the ring, he asks Liger to let him in. That would be massive favor for the extreme luchadore! Liger says "IIE", Crash Thunder Buster to Rey in the corner, they go on top! LIGER SUPLEX FROM THE SECOND ROPE!! Rey kicks out at two and a half! Jushin tears his hair off, how is that possible!?? "Thunder" picks Rey up, one brainbuster, two brain-freaking-BUSTERS, THREE F***ING BRAINBUSTERS IN A ROW!! COVER! One, two... PSICOSIS BREAKS THE COVER!! Liger freezes in confusion, PSYCHO STUNNER!! Ref is dazed, what that psycho is doing? He boots Jushin out of the ring points at Misterio, himself, top rope!! He is getting ready for Senton Psicosis it seems, Misterio is not moving. Eddie runs all over the ring to stop the rudo, Rey gets it and rolls out after Liger. SPLASH MOUNTAIN TO Psicosis! Eddie feels the heat, Eddie feels FROGGY! No Black Tiger in sight, section clear. FROG SPLASH CONNECTS! One... two... PSICOSIS POWERS OUT!! Eddie is shocked. Rey says they're almost there, Liger catches Rey in the Electric Chair position! Eddie gives Rey his hand, keeps Misterio on the shoulders of Liger san. Can't fall flat on the floor, Eddie knows that damn well after Liger brainbusted him there at GAB! BACKSTABBER ON EDDIE! Psicosis points at Rey... SUICIDAL SPEAR!!!

Three high fliers on the outside, Eddie got lucky even baring a Backstabber. What else those guys can do? Psicosis and Rey are laid out, Liger rolls back. Two amazing fighters stare each other down, fans are delighted. This match completely paid off the ticket, but it's still going strong. Eddie and Jushin trade punches, Liger kicks Guerrero in the mid section, LIGER BOMB? Eddie back body drops Liger without his hands, shakes shoulders and goes on top! MISSES. La Magistral, Eddie grabs Liger's trunks and almost pins the japanese sensation. EDDIE STEPS ON LIGER'S MASK AND TURNS HIS HEEL, THEY CALL IT FACEWASH! Time to finish this... Eddie gets Liger in the powerbomb position, alley, it's a GORY SPECIAL... BOMB!! WASTING NO TIME EDDIE LOCKS AN STF!!! LIGER HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAP OUT! 5 STARS!!! Four greatest cruiserweights stole the show and set the bar for future matches. Bravo!

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Jushin Liger and Psicosis in 17:30 by two falls to one, with the final fall happening when Eddie Guerrero defeated Jushin Liger by submission with an STF. 73/100

Booker T and Buff Bagwell have arrived to the arena. Booker orders Big T to keep an eye on Trish at any time. She goes to the ladies room - he follows her, no exceptions. Big T nods, he's not a stupid man.

- If I have to know something, better say now, cause this match tonight means the world to me!

- Boss, don't worry. I'm doing my job, you do yours.

- That's what I wanted to hear, man. After me and Buff will get the titles tonight we will let you join the celebration. Just do what you have to do, we won't leave you hangin'!

Buff and Trish ask Booker how do they look at the same time. Back to action, Ken Shamrock and Meng will battle it out in the Lion's Den for the WCW hardcore championship! NEXT!

http://i.imgur.com/RA70DxD.png

KEN SHAMROCK © v MENG

Lion's Den Match for the WCW Hardcore Title

Meng slams the Lion's Den door, he has no fear. Meng probably killed one or two lions back in the day, but can he handle the "Most Dangerous Man On The Planet"? Things are about to get ugly between Piper's associates. No rules, just two beasts slugging it off in the octagon. We put them in there to protect you. Ken jumps on Meng and grabs his hair, tearing off a sponge-like piece! Ken tries to slap a Sleeper on the barbaric berserker, but Meng attacks the wall to rub Ken off. Savate kick! Shamrock dodges! Ken tries to take Meng down, but you can't just snap Meng's legs like that. Brutal blow to the back from Meng, once again he clubs Shamrock with his massive fist! Shamrock tries a Belly to Belly suplex, but gets a headbutt to the mush instead! Meng rakes the eyes of the champion, and it's legal. Cheeky elbow to the temple! Barrage of shots dazes Meng, and he let's Ken go.

Shamrock spears Meng's knee from behind, grounding the big man. Shamrock tries to put the leg lock on the islander, successfully! Meng puts his taped fingers in the holes of a cage to pick himself up... ENZUGHIRI!! Ken falls on the mats unconscious. That was a sick blow to the back of the head by Meng!! Challenger can't pick himself up that fast, Ken opens his eyes, but nobody is home. Meng growls, puts his hand on Shamrock's neck and proceeds to choke him until Ken reverses it into an ARMBAR! They don't move for a minute or so, then MENG picks up Shamrock and delivers him a ground-shaking powerbomb! His arm is free, but as is his leg - not fit to knock Ken out cold. “Vale Kai Ta'e” - Meng screams, and bites Ken's face!!! Don't bite his nose off, for crying out loud! Meng bites Shamrock's eyebrow and is about to tear off a chunk, but Ken low blows Meng and punches him in the liver! Desperate Meng throws a superkick!! KEN CATCHES A LEG AND LOCKS THE ANKLE!! KEN ADDS LEG SCISSORS – MENG SUBMITTED!!!

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ken Shamrock defeated Meng in 7:58 by submission with an Ankle Lock. Ken Shamrock makes defence number 6 of his WCW Hardcore title. 62/100

You don't see Meng on the receiving end every night, huh? MASSIVE victory for Ken Shamrock, who got cornered at first but somehow managed to find the way to defeat "The Face of Fear"! You don't want to mess with those guys even after they clobbered each other in the cage! Road Warriors are here! "Mean" Gene is happy to see Hawk and Animal back, asks them about the Radicalz!

"YOU KNOW SOMETHING, MEAN GENE, WE AIN'T HERE TO PLAY AROUND! WE BUILT OUR REPUTATION ON SMASHING PUNKS LIKE STORM AND CANDIDO! WE'RE STILL THE STRONGEST MEN IN THE WORLD, JUST LOOK AT US! TELL 'EM, HAWK!

WELL, THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF SPORTS WRITERS FLAPPING THEIR GUMS ABOUT US GETTING SAWFT!!??? AHAHAHHAHA! THIS LOOKS SOFT TO YOU, GENE? HEY GIRL, ARE WE SOFT OR WHAT??"

Camera turns to a familiar face of Tammy Lynn Sytch - Candido's girlfriend! "Road Warriors are NEVER soft!" Woah, is she for real? "CANDIDO, STORM YOU TWO ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! IN FACT YOU HAVE TWO BIG PROBLEMS WARMING UP, AND THAT'S A DAMN FACT! I TELL YOU WHAT! IF WE DON'T BEAT YOU IN 5 MINUTES, YOU BOTH CAN PROCLAIM YOURSELF THE BIGGEST BOYS IN TOWN, BUT THAT'S NOT HAPPENING! SEE YA IN THE RING, CHUMPS!"

http://i.imgur.com/0nJsYJk.png

ROAD WARRIORS v RADICALZ

5 minute Time Limit Match

Candido can't believe his woman chose to manage the Road Warriors instead of him, so he asks her why!? Animal with a huge lariat!! Candido did a flip in the air after that arm connected with his upper body, tag to Hawk! Military Press Slam on Chris, who tags Lance Storm in! Missile Dropkick - Hawk no sells the move and gets his tongue out to mock Storm! Baldo Bomb by Hawk reversed into a Jawbreaker, Storm's superkick to the chest sends the powerhouse in the opposite corner. Animal tags in and runs on Lance, who grabs the leg of the big man and locks a Canadian Maple Leaf submission hold! SHOULDER BLOCK from Hawk, he also gives Candido a Hangman's Neckbreaker... Time is ticking, one minute left! Animal body slams Chris over the top rope and sets Lance on his shoulders... DOOMSDAY DEVICE! Hawk pins Lance Storm and we have our winners!

In an extremely short match, Road Warriors defeated The Radicalz in 4:47 when Road Warrior Hawk defeated Lance Storm by pinfall with a Doomsday Device. 61/100

Sunny poses with Hawk and Animal, while Candido is about to cry on the outside. Winners leave with their chins up high, Storm is picked up by Steven Regal, who's looking over his shoulder. Domination is the word to describe this bout, Hawk and Animal run Radicalz into the ground! Backstage Vampiro assaults Essa Rios and Lita!! He is sick of all that romantic crap already? Anyway, he sends Essa in the stack of pipes and goes after Lita! Road agents shove the weirdo away, check on the title contender...

http://i.imgur.com/kaIS5Yt.png

ESSA RIOS v KIDMAN ©

WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match

Juvi gives Kidman a massage before his title defense. Junkies sold themselves out by coming out first, as if they expected that Essa wouldn't be on his two to make the challenger entrance. Lita asks if Rios can go, and gets an assertive nod. He's not missing this match! Hit the music! Rios and Lita walk to the ring, with the redhead chick pointing fingers at "The Juice"! Rios rolls in the ring, takes down Kidman and gets a barrage of shots out of his locker. Fans are behind Essa, they cheer for him as he waves his hair in a fired up way. Adrenaline rush forces Rios to jump over the corner right on Juventud with a summersault senton!! Back in the ring, corner dropkick to Billy! Another one! Rios throws ten punches at the turnbuckle, and the fans count in spanish to show their appreciation! Lita's surprised in a good way, she claps and rails the crowd to support her guy! Kidman picks himself up, runs at Rios, but eats one arm drag after another! Billy waves off and leaves the ring, asks where his damn belt is? Juvi throws the strap to the champion, who's about to walk out! Lita grabs Juvi by his gorgeous hair, Kidman blasts Lita in the face with a championship belt!! They planned this spot all along.

Kidman is back in the ring, Rios checks on Lita. She says she's fine, but Essa asks her time after time if she's sure. Torrie Wilson shows up and tells Rios to teach Kidman a lesson!! Fans are behind the underdog, who decides to fight the opposition! That what Lita wants too! He pops his head in between the ropes, but Kidman catches him with a guillotine leg drop! He's in the driver seat now. Billy spits at Torrie and tells her to get the hell out of his place! Wilson helps Lita to the back, Kidman just stomps Rios to death. Crowd boo's a lazy champion, who severely cut his moveset and goes by the simple way of doing things. He orders them to shut up, Guerrera who got his butt thrown around yells nonsense at them. Rios is on his four, Kidman gives him a Fireman Carry Neckbreaker!! Crushing blow, but Billy is not going for a kill. He sits on the turnbuckle and just waits until Essa gets up... Rios takes his time, kip ups and gets an immediate one legged dropkick in return! Cover. One, two, kick out. Unenthusiastic Kidman slaps a chin lock on Rios, tries to wear him down. Nice and easy, Billy, don't you listen to those blood thirsty fans!

Fans clap to give Rios some energy, Kidman misses a Rebound Lariat, Spinning Wheel Kick! Time to cut it, Essa! Rios goes on top, CORKSCREW PLANCHA ON JUICE! Fans did not expect that, so those in the first rows clap Essa's hand... Baseball Bulldog from Kidman! Now that was totally unexpected! Kidman rolls over the mats and plants challenger with a BK Bomb! Ref starts the count, but Rios is not getting up after that... Kidman rolls in and breathes heavily, till ref counts seven! Rios grabs the ring skirt, baseball slide reversed into a swing to the barricade!!! Kidman now is on the outside, Rios jumps in the ring, hits the ropes, SUICIDE DIVE CUT SHORT BY A SIMPLE DROPKICK!! Kidman picks up wobbly Rios, KID CRUSHER! One, two... three. NO! Rios kicked out!! Kidman can't believe it, can't be! Rios is hopping air like a fish on the sand, Kidman falls in the corner to rest a bit too. Billy raises his head and looks on the third turnbuckle! Fans cheer Kidman, who at last can do what he does best - fly! He looks around, they're totally in this! Kidman gets up, slaps the turnbuckle padding a couple of times, he can feel the Seven Year Itch!! But he tears the protective pad instead... People are booing the champ, ref says he can't rip that thingy off. Robinson goes on to fix the corner. Kidman gets a tourniquet from his pocket, chokes Rios with it!! Charles, turn around, please! Rios is completely out, Kidman drops the string to Juvi... DDT! Robinson turns over, 1-2-3. Kidman makes me sick! Greasy bastard slimed his way out of this fight and now will put his dirty hands on the gold he has no business representing in his current state. Sickening... Two junkies pose with the title, who can deal with their dirty deeds next!?

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kidman defeated Essa Rios in 8:44 by pinfall with an Evenflow DDT. Kidman makes defence number 3 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. 54/100

Konnan walks around like he owns the place, yet he has no match tonight. What is he up to? Woah, he has a knife in his hand! "Puta rubia... Prepárate para morir!!" - Konnan whispers and jumps on what he thought to be Trish Stratus! Big T covers the blonde and gets stabbed, blood spills on the floor, girl screams like she was hit with a knife, not Big T. Konnan swears off and adds Trish will get the knife sooner or later. Buffy T ran out to the scream of Trish, so K-Dwag hit the road.

- Babe, what da hell? Buff, call 911!

- It was your former tag team par...

- Stevie?

- NO! Latino thug, short but thick, I forgot his name!

- It has to be Konnan, Book. You think Outsiders try to scare us off?

- I dunno, dawg. But it is something they would do, so be careful. Trish, for God sake, stay around, k? DOC, HURRY UP!

Show must go on, Jersey Triad and Revolution close the first half of the pay-per-view!

http://i.imgur.com/cq8jNIj.png

THE JERSEY TRIAD vs. REVOLUTION

4 on 3 Handicap Match

Revolution mocks Flair with a 4 Horsemen sign before the match. DDP and Malenko kick off. Lock up, Dean wrestles circles around Page, who then takes Dean's leg between his own two and gives him an elbow drop. Malenko quickly grabs Page's arm and looks for an armbar, but Page is too close to the ropes. Douglas laughs "People's Champ" off, says you can't outplay Malenko on the ground! Dallas offers Malenko another lock up, catches him in the gutwrench position! Malenko rolls forward and puts Page in the Leg Slicer, yet grabs the rope once again. C'mon, Dallas, don't embarrass yourself in front of these slapnuts! Page doesn't look back and hits the ropes a couple of times. He is determined to punish Malenko! Dean drop toe holds DDP, Franchise couldn't resist to hit a Neck Snap on Page! Malenko works on that arm with locks and holds, using every part of the ring to his advantage. Dean keeps the hold of DDP's hand and goes on the third rope... Old School form Malenko? Dean tries a Headscissors Takedown, but DDP at last catches him with a tilt-a-whirl mat slam! Finally! With a sense of completed job DDP tags Bigelow in! How can you take a man of Bam Bam's size on the ground? You tag Perry Saturn in!

Now it's a good ol’ brawl between two heavily tattooed badasses. Bigelow is ready to greet Perry in Asbury Park - Saturn slips out and foolishly tries to German Suplex the Beast from the East! Bulldog from Bigelow, tag to Kanyon, who connects with a Psycho Leg Drop! Cover, Saturn kicks out at two. All three men from Jersey corner Perry, DDP and Kanyon send Bigelow with an Avalanche to the corner! Triad Special, boys! Bigelow hits Saturn with a sudden corner enzuigiri, SUPERKICK from Kanyon into a Discuss Lariat from Page, yet Perry somehow reverses it into Rings of Saturn! Malenko claps to his partner, but Kanyon and Bigelow break the hold. Page nurses his hurt arm, Saturn and Kanyon are the legal men. Kanyon with an impactful spinning kick, turns his back on Malenko, who grabs him by the hair! Pittsburg Chain Shot!! Tag to Dean again, who blocks the desperation dropkick into a catapult. Kanyon bounces off in the corner, another shot by the chained fist of Franchise! Kanyon falls on Dean's knees, Perry adds a slingshot elbow drop for Kanyon's trouble! Douglas clapped his hands as if it was a tag, Jarrett argued with official. Kanyon's busted open! Saturn picks up Kanyon and slams him with a T-Bone Suplex, far from Jersey's corner. Kanyon slowly gets himself on the second rope, but axe handle is reversed into a reversed atomic drop and northern lights suplex with a bridge! Kanyon kicks out at two.

Page rails the crowd, Bigelow claps the pad. Tag to Franchise, who stomps Kanyon with his stupid boots. Kanyon is seriously cut on his forehead, so Douglas decides to do the most evil thing possible - a delayed vertical suplex! Franchise talks trash to DDP, holds Kanyon like that for 20 seconds or so. Saturn slaps the guy on the back, leaps off... ASSISTED BRAINBUSTER!! Holy crap, that might be it! Saturn covers. One... two-o-o... kick out! Yet another tag to Malenko, who just sticks out his knee! INVERTED DVD ON THE KNEE!! Kanyon may be broken in half. He mumbles for Page to help him, with blood pouring down his face. C'mon, break his back! Malenko gives Chris a Tiger Bomb, but he reverses it into a FACEBUSTER!! An opportunity for a hot tag!! Kanyon crawls all over the ring to the extended arms of his brothers, but Jarrett comes in the game for the first time and drags Kanyon back in the dead centre! He struts around the victim, mocking people and DDP. Figure 4? Kanyon shoves Jarrett with a leg to the butt, tries a swinging neckbreaker, but eats A STROKE, DADDY!!! All over, bro. One... two... BIGELOW SPLASHES ON JARRETT and KANYON, BREAKING THE PIN!

Jarrett became a meat in the Jersey Triad's sandwich. Ref tries to put Bam Bam back in his corner, but almost gets military pressed in the Revolution corner by Bigelow. DDP chills the beast, and the ref is back on his feet. Jarrett tags Malenko back, oh my godness! Dean sits Kanyon on the turnbuckle, now DDP boils over and gets in action! DIAMOND BOMB TO MALENKO! Saturn lunges himself in the ring – MID-AIR DIAMOND CUTTER!!! Perry feels the bang, crowd's fired up, ref sends DDP back in his corner. BOO! Kanyon picks himself up, makes two steps and FINALLY tags Bigelow in! Rolling Moonsault incoming!? YES! Bigelow squanders Malenko across the mat, Perry breaks the cover at 2 and a half! Beast is sick of Saturn by now, he lariats him, goes for the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM! It's gonna be over! One... two.. SHANE DRAGS REF OFF THE RING! FRANCHISER!! JARRETT WITH A GUITAR SHOT TO BIGELOW's SKULL!! KANYON ROCKS CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE ON JJ OUT OF NOWHERE! They bleed like two stuck pigs now, FLATLINER FROM THE APRON!!! DDP SLAMS SHANE WITH HIS BELLY TO BELLY!!! HE SIGNALS FOR THE END! TWO CAPTAINS LEFT! WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S CURT HENNIG! Hennig grabs the TV belt of DDP and poses with it to distract "The People's Champ"!! Shane delivers a LOW BLOW! Hennig tells Douglas to make it happen! PITTSBURG PLUNGE or HENNIG-PLEX!!! Douglas turns Page over, Hennig throws the knocked out ref in the squared circle and counts till three with his hand! Revolution wins!

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Revolution (Dean Malenko, Shane Douglas, Jeff Jarrett and Perry Saturn) defeated The Jersey Triad (Diamond Dallas Page, Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow) in a Handicap match in 14:21 when Shane Douglas defeated DDP by pinfall with Pittsburg Plunge. 76/100

Hennig stands over the fallen Diamond Dallas Page, getting nuclear response from the people. Well, he's not their champion! Curt walks past bloodied Kanyon, spits gum at him and leaves with a smirk of a dork. Douglas, Malenko, Saturn and Jarrett celebrate, replicating the "Curtain Call" from MSG. That will rub NWO the right way, oh yeah. Intermission time, folks! I hope you enjoyed the action so far.

Bash at the Beach 2000, Part Two

http://i.imgur.com/a8vPaVE.png

Freakzilla against Career Killer

Prediction Contest Table

1. crackerjack - 44

2. Uncrewed - 42

3. Warhawk8492 - 33

4. AMarc9-8 - 25

5. The_CoC - 17

6. Mootinie - 13

7. KnowYourEnemy - 4

7. Asaemon - 4

7. Happy0wns - 4

BASH AT THE BEACH 2000 CARD (Part Two)

• Mike Awesome vs. Scott Steiner © - Tables Match for the WCW United States Championship
  • Buffy T vs. The Outsiders © - WCW World Tag Team Championship Match
  • Ric Flair vs. Chris Benoit
  • Sid Vicious vs. Triple H
  • Goldberg vs. Bret Hart © vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Sting - Fatal 4-Way Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Bonus question: who will get the MOTN?

Mike Awesome vs. Scott Steiner © - Tables Match for the WCW United States Championship

Buffy T vs. The Outsiders © - WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

Ric Flair vs. Chris Benoit

Sid Vicious vs. Triple H

Goldberg vs. Bret Hart © vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Sting - Fatal 4-Way Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Bonus question: who will get the MOTN?- Benoit/Flair

<p>Mike Awesome vs. <strong>Scott Steiner © </strong>- Tables Match for the WCW United States Championship</p><p>

Buffy T vs. <strong>The Outsiders © </strong>- WCW World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair </strong>vs. Chris Benoit</p><p>

<strong>Sid Vicious</strong> vs. Triple H</p><p>

Goldberg vs. <strong>Bret Hart ©</strong> vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Sting - Fatal 4-Way Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship</p>

<p>Mike Awesome vs. <strong>Scott Steiner ©</strong> - Tables Match for the WCW United States Championship</p><p>

Buffy T vs. <strong>The Outsiders ©</strong> - WCW World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p>

Ric Flair vs. <strong>Chris Benoit</strong></p><p>

Sid Vicious vs. <strong>Triple H</strong></p><p>

Goldberg vs.<strong> Bret Hart ©</strong> vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Sting - Fatal 4-Way Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship</p><p> </p><p>

MOTN- Flair/Benoit</p>

WCW Bash at the Beach 2000 (Part Two)

http://i.imgur.com/9UFsY3D.jpg

Wedding. Who likes weddings anyway? Dustin looks pretty nervous, with 30 thousands guests it might be the case. He is wearing a class suit, like every man should on this occasion. Dusty comes out to the delight of the crowd with his future daughter-in-law - Daffney. She's dressed in a black dress, but looks good and happy. Rhodes senior gives a speech about his children, stating they're his biggest success. How sweet of Dusty! "What an anar it iz tonight to be a part of zis weddin' wiz such tremendous people. I'm humbled by you all. One sing iz for sure though, when you go back and look at our industry and compare it to the life ina merridg, you spot a passion, you look at the road of life, you look at HARD TIMES. It's your dooty to make it GOOD TIMES, Dustin... I don't want zis night to be over. I love you two kidz..." Dusty kisses Daffney in the cheek, and now a legit wedding man makes his job. Lil' brother of Dustin by the name of Cody doesn't want to be here, judging by the look on his face. They made him a flower boy, what a joke! It all comes to the ring part, and we know who is carrying that one! Best man Crowbar in a weird tailcoat gets it out of his pocket, the guy who is boring everyone to death asks if anyone is against this holy bond?

- If there's anybody here that feels this two should not be joined in holy matrimony, then let them speak now!! Or forever hold your peace… Then I proclaim you a husband and a..

- Holy Father, I OBJECT!

IT'S DAVID F'N FLAIR!!! He is off the rails!! Crowbar takes bumps of happiness in the middle of the ring, Daffney screams!! David pushes Dustin away and kisses Daff!! Crowbar unpacks the wedding gift of his own and gets a crowbar tool, trashes the postament and the decorations. Dusty tells Cody to hide under the ring, daddeh is about to get funkeh! Dusty blasts Crowbar with a bionic elbow, rocks David with it too... Dustin just stands there like he was struck by a lightning. Daffney screams she's so sorry, but she says no to Dustin!! Those damn fools crashed the wedding, and Daffney runs away!! By gawd.

Cameraman stands in the dark corridor, almost like he's waiting for someone. 15 seconds of nothing... STING POPS OUT AND YELLS "IT'S SHOWTIME! GOTCHA!" Ironically, Ric Flair's match is next.

http://i.imgur.com/7CL9ivg.png

RIC FLAIR v CHRIS BENOIT

Flamboyant Ric Flair against take-no-prisoners Chris Benoit! Here we go! Fierce lock up from Benoit, he takes full control in the starting minutes of the bout. Both men bend each other's arms and hit the ropes with a head lock applied, only for Benoit to shoulder block Ric on the mats. Benoit motions a cut-throat, Ric backs down on his bum begging for mercy! Chris grabs Flair hair but gets a poke in the eye! WOO! Flair lifts Benoit's chin and gives him a first knife edged chop of the night!! Benoit takes it like a man and slices Flair's chest in half with a chop of his own. People "woo" for Benoit's chops, driving Ric crazy. They have to woo for him! Flair kicks the bottom rope and throws a temper tantrum. Benoit just flashes a hole in his teeth, entertained by the crowd's response. He approaches Ric and tells him to chop him as hard as he can, he won't back down. "OH YEAH!?" Here ya go, Ric slaps Benoit in the chest, leaving a red mark. People remained silent to hear the sound of Flair's palm connecting with a flesh of the Crippler! "That's all whatcha got?" Another chop!! Now Benoit flinches, not a smart thing to do - let Flair chop you like that. Ric takes a swing, Benoit catches the arm of the stylin' and profilin' son of a gun! Cross Armbreaker!! Flair quickly grabs the bottom rope and orders ref to get that psycho away from him! Ric rolls out of the ring to recover...

Benoit's right after him! He grabs Flair by his neck, but gets irish whipped in the barricade. Flair chops Chris again, in front of the people and woo's in their faces. Sends Benoit knees first in the steel steps, so Chris takes a Mankind-esque bump. Flair struts around the ring and rolls back. Ref counts till 6, Benoit rolls back in but gets a stomp by Flair's boot. Slick Ric drags Benoit to the corner and hits the knee across the ring post. Naitch gets back, drops on his own knee and just hits Benoit relentlessly in the head. "You're lucky I have no diamond rings on me, Benoit!" Flair hits the ropes a drops a knee on Chris. Cover, Benoit kicks out at one. Flair slaps a head lock, but Crippler makes his way out of the hold and delivers a Belly to Back Suplex, landing Flair flat on his back! Naitch grabs it in pain, he is not used to flat bumps after the airplane crash. Benoit gives Flair three elbow drops in a row, before looking at the corner. Diving Headbutt? Oh yeah! Chris hurt his knees when he hit the steel steps, so he climbs on top slowly, Flair shoves the ref at his opponent! SUPERPLEXES Benoit!! It looks like Flair hurt himself more than Benoit... but he puts an arm on Chris and gets a near fall. Flair and Benoit get up at the same time, chop each other but hit arms instead of chests! Unpleasant feeling, ain't it? Chris dropkicks Flair to the corner, Naitch flips over but lands on the apron. He gets himself on the top turnbuckle for a double axe handle!! Benoit catches the man and sends him on the mats! Vintage fall by Space Mountain!! Another Diving Headbutt attempt by Benoit - Ric rolls out in the last second, so Chris misses. Flair uses ropes to assist himself, while ref asks Benoit if he's OK. CHOP BLOCK to the bad knee of the Crippler! Ric attacks the injured knee, drops an elbow on it!

BENOIT REVERSES IT IN THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!! UNEXPECTED! Flair screams in pain, his damn shoulder hurts like hell! Ref asks if Flair wants to quit? Ric wanted to rake the eyes of the annoying referee, but the guy dodged. Flair rolled over on his back, pinning Benoit's shoulders! Chris unlocks the hold to break the cover. Grabs Ric from behind, suplex time? LOW BLOW! Ref did not see it, but Flair hit Chris below the belt with his heel! SHIN BREAKER!! Benoit's knee may be shattered, Flair grabs one leg and dances around it... FIGURE 4!!! Painful mumbling from the canadian is accompanied by Flair rocking his body to add the pressure! TAP OUT, CHRIS, YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!! Benoit, there's always a way out. And he knows it!! Benoit swings from side to side, reversing the Figure 4 on Flair!! Ric scratches to the bottom rope, and gets it after a minute of struggle... Benoit breaks the Figure 4 and to chop Flair in the ribs!! Flair is hanging on the ropes, and Benoit just punishes the old man. PENDULUM BACKBREAKER!! Benoit forgot about his knee and landed Flair's back on it! Or didn't he? Maybe he's willing to sacrifice it all to get the victory!? Ric is rolling around in agony, he can't take it anymore... Flair is begging for excuse.

Benoit headbutts Flair, busting him open! One more time!! Chris has no remorse for his own well being, Flair chops Benoit back, makes two steps aside and FLOPS!! Chris is confused for a second, but then he grabs the arm of Naitch and puts it between his legs! Benoit locks a CROSSFACE on Flair!! "OH GAAWD" - Ric drops. Chris pulls Ric's neck, clutching his jaws in the effort. Blood pours from Flair's forehead, Crippler loses the grip for a second, but quickly gets Flair back!! Jeff Jarrett!! "The Chosen One" walks up to the ring with a white towel in his hand. He throws it! Ref picks it up and turns to a time keeper to call for the bell, but Benoit says Flair did not surrender yet. Jarrett jumps on the apron, provoking Benoit to attack. The Rabid Wolverine frees The Nature Boy and gruesomely smashes Double J with his forearm!! "Get the hell out, Jarrett!" Flair from behind with a ROLL UP! One, two, three!!! Flair stole this one from Benoit! Ric uses his chance and pins Benoit for the count of three. Chris is disappointed...

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Ric Flair defeated Chris Benoit in 15:09 by pinfall with a Roll Up after interference by Jeff Jarrett. 88/100

Hogan motivates Mike Awesome for his important title match against Scott Steiner. "Brother, I know you're in this game for the big prize, and I tell you what - US championship is as big as it probably can be for you. Mike, tonight we will put our names in history books. Me as world champion, you as US champion, we could form a real power trip stable, go after tag titles! Sky is the limit, brother, gotta go strong. Your match is next, much love, dude!"

Flair bumps into a grumpy Dusty Rhodes backstage. Ric is blown up after the match, but Dusty is psyched by David's run in.

- Your son crashed my sons weddin', pal, I'm not gonna stick tail between my legz and go away!

- Dusty, I haven't talked to David forages. He is his own man, and I can't teach him how to live his life!

- Ric, you betta teach that punk a lesson, or "American Dream" Dusteh Rhodes will kick tha silver spoon out of his maus, daddeh!

- Looks like Space Mountain Jr. has a longer line than the granadson of a plumber’s ride, WOO!

- Look, it’z a Rebid Wolverin’! Chrissy, my boy, great to see ya!

Ric jerks his head in fear, Benoit is not behind his back. Flair exhales, cracking Dusty up. That same time Sid knocks on GM's door and demands special rules for his match with Triple H. Silence in return, Vicious knocks again. The man behind the door drives Sid nuts, “Psycho” says that he will break in, cause he knows someone's there. Nothing… Sid steps back and prepares to kick the door off! Paper slides from that side, stopping "The Ruler of the World". Sid picks it up, looks at it and looks stunned. He glares through the door, but then goes away. He got what he wanted.

http://i.imgur.com/UQxR1cc.png

MIKE AWESOME v SCOTT STEINER ©

Tables Match for the United States Championship

Mike Awesome raises his arms on the ramp, Steiner wastes no time and attacks him from behind! With a steel pipe! Awesome rolls over to the ring, a couple of folded tables set around it. Steiner grabs Mike's head and throws it in the steel steps, ring post and the apron. "White trash like you gets no sympy from the man with the largest ‘erms in the world!!" Mike's bleeding already, Steiner focuses on the forhead gash with swift shots of his fist. Satisfied with his work Steiner shows the fist to the camera. "That redneck bleeds once a month, just like my freaks!!" Steiner stomps Mike on the ground and rolls the limp body of Hogan's protege in the ring. Ref allows the time keeper to start the match officially. Steiner does push ups while Awesome tries to get himself on his feet, only to get himself in a Belly to Belly Suplex from "The Genetic Freak"! Scott kisses his peak and drops the elbow on his victim, who has nothing to offer so far. Steiner grabs the official and tells him to get the table! "HUH? GET ME A TABLE, *ITCH!" You can't say no to a man like Scott Steiner. Referee throws the table in the squared circle, Steiner sets it in the corner. Mike Awesome accelerates from his corner to spear Steiner through the wood! Scott pulls the striped guy with him, and Mike puts Brad Armstrong out for good. One table broken, also one spine...

"I never liked him" - Steiner says and clubs Awesome from behind. Elbow shots to the small of the back by Scotty, who's dominating this fight. Steiner tries to wake ref up, but nothing can get him out of the dreamland. Awesome grabs Mike from behind - German Suplex! Steiner lands on his head!! That's a game changer. Awesome breathes heavily, he spares half a minute to recover from a beating, leaves the ring in search of a table. Steiner holds on to his head, rolls out to punch Mike in the face! Awesome covers himself with table, using it like a shield! Steiner cracks the table, now his arm sticks out on the other side. Big Boot sends Steiner on the stairs, he hurt his back and now is in the precarious position. Bloody fist of Big Poppa Pump hangs around like nobody's business, Awesome gets a chair and smacks the largest arm in the world three times! Bleeps, a lot of bleeps. Mike mentions that ref is coming to consciousness, goes on the top turnbuckle! AWESOME SPLASH! A WOODEN TABLE CRACKS BETWEEN THE BODIES OF SCOTT AND MIKE, REF SAYS THE MATCH IS NOT OVER! Awesome and Steiner roll around the ringside in pain, Hogan comes out to argue with the referee! "Brother, I think you have to reverse your decision!" Ref shakes his head, he means "no chance"! Hogan checks on Mikey, who's unhappy with the decision. Steiner grabs Hogan from behind! Scott irish whips Hulkster into the crowd, shoves one annoying fan away from the action zone.

Big Poppa turns right into a SUICIDE DIVE OVER THE TOP ROPE FROM MIKE! Holy crap, a bad landing too. Hogan picks up a chair, HUGE SHOT TO STEINER'S FACE!! Dazed Steiner recovers near the apron, Mike stiffly lariats Steiner and sets him for a bomb? AWESOME BOMB ON THE APRON!! Hogan and Awesome put boots to Steiner's back, RICK COMES TO AID! WOOF-WOOF! He's crippling, but he can surely fight with his hands. Rick and Mike brawl like there's no tommorow, Hogan throws Steiner back in the ring. Ref tries to separate the challenger and DFG, so Hogan hits a LEG DROP on Scotty! Mike with a double leg slam on Rick, former amateur wrestler taken down! Hulk and Mike pick up another table, BASEBALL SLIDE FROM BIG POPPA PUMP! Goldberg is sick of Hogan, so he comes out to take him backstage! Rick throws one more table in the ring and gets a couple of road agents dragging him to the back. It's between Mike and Scott, at last. Steiner picks up one last table and rocks it across Awesome's back. It's a weird looking piece of wood, thick and hard. Tenay says he saw tables like that in Japan - they're hard to break.

Steiner doesn't bother to set it up - he just tries to powerbomb Mike back on it! Scott tries, but then lets Awesome go, unable to cooperate with his back injury. Mike grabs the japanese table and quickly places it in the middle of the ring!! CHOKEBOMB!! Steiner lands on the table, but it's not breaking! Steiner spits blood from his mouth, disgusting. Mike Awesome hits the ropes and hits US champion with a flying lariat, which spreads Big Poppa across the furniture weapon nicely. Awesome goes on top!! AWESOME SPLASH??? Steiner gets himself up and kicks Mike in the balls!!! Scotty gets on the third turnbuckle!! FRANKENSTEINER!!! MIKE BOUNCES OFF THE JAPANESE TABLE!! IS IT POSSIBLE TO BREAK THAT THING IN HALF?? Brad Armstrong decides to get rid off that weird desk, crowd boo's him mercilessly. They have one "normal" table left, whoever goes through it next - loses. Mike and Scott trade haymakers, fighting for that right to get their hands on the table. Steiner gets the upperhand, Mike bounces off the second rope with a diving back elbow! Slingshot Crossbody denied by Genetic Freak - FALLAWAY SLAM!! People are cheering both men, surprisingly. Awesome has no chill as he climbs on top again! Steiner throws himself on the ropes to stop Awesome's aerial ass-ault. He sets up a table, another FRANKENSTEINER? Big Poppa hits Awesome in the eye and gets him on his broad shoulders!! SUPER SAMOAN DROP ON THE TABLE!! BOTH MEN WENT THROUGH IT! We have no tables left, Armstrong declares this a DRAW! Fans boo the guy once again, Steiner and Awesome left it all in the ring tonight! Steiner retains his US title, but he won't be happy about the outcome when he wakes up...

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Scott Steiner drew with Mike Awesome in 16:42 when WCW ran out of tables. 82/100

Mean Gene catches Goldberg backstage. Bill says that he's sick and tired of Hogan putting his nose in every god damn match on the card. Hulkster wants everything, but that's not how Goldberg wants it to be. "Hogan, by the end of the night the only thing you would have is a limp body and a sore head. You're NEXT!" Kevin Nash and Scott Hall pass by, greeting Goldberg. They wish him luck in tonight's main event, cause you know, Hart can be self-centered sometimes. And Golgberg… he’s strong and smart. Jews have Sabbath, which means they don’t work on Saturdays! Bill is rested and ready for a fight! Goldberg doesn't bat an eye, Nash says they can be the bad guys, but at least they're honest about it. They don't want Hogan's fame or Hitman's money... they just want to have fun, that's it. Goldberg recommends them to prepare for their title defense. That trick with a knife was low, but he won't hurt them tonight. He would leave them to Booker T and Buff Bagwell. Hall says they are not friends with Konnan and couldn't care less about Trish Stratus. "Bunch of liars" - Okerlund whispers, but with heavy sights thrown at his side he shuts his mouth. Goldberg walks off with a face of stone...

http://i.imgur.com/rBxSnpI.png

SID VICIOUS v TRIPLE H

??? Rules Match

It's time to play the game! Sid comes out first to a "Madhouse" song by Anthrax. He gives the judge a paper he got from the mystery GM, leaving him somewhat puzzled . Ref looks over Sid's shoulder trying to find somebody in the crowd but is cut by the Motorhead entrance of Triple H, who's not armed. Hunter puts water in his mouth and climbs on the apron. Sid rushes to tackle "The Game" but gets a spit in his face! Ref orders to ring the bell after he shows Triple H the new rules written down on the paper. He doesn't bother to show it to a cameraman, but I guess we will find out about the stipulations in a couple of minutes...

Triple H hits Sid with a running knee, knocking him out of the ring. The Game poses on the turnbuckle and says he has his own rules! Triple H goes after Sid and they brawl in the crowd. Ref follows them, so no count outs for this bout! Sid gets the upper hand after power slamming Hunter on the floor. Vicious bumps fists of his fans and asks them who's the man!?? You are, Sid. Military Press Slam crushes Triple H over the barricade, Sid throws a barrage of shots to Cerebral Assassin's back! Sid finds a cord and puts it in Hunter's mouth - no DQ's either! Triple H turns into a Big Boot, Vicious looks for weapons under the ring! Sid finds a trash can and puts it to Hunter's skull just like that! Triple H returns in the ring, touching his eye. Sid throws chairs, lots of chairs in there! He even throws one at Triple H himself, leaving himself bare handed. Trips helps himself with a chair, gets up and puts the side of it to Sid's abdominal area. Vicious bends in between the ropes and receives a series of loud chair shots to the back! Rope-assisted neckbreaker!! Triple H is taking over this fight, he puts chair in the corner and tells Sid to suck it! Huge avalanche in the corner by the Ruler of the World! Hunter felt the chair across his own gut - Cobra Clutch hold by Sid! Triple H waves left right and centre trying to free himself, but in a minute or so drops out of breath and lands on the pile of chairs, dragging Vicious with him! Sid is in pain, so he releases the hold and nurses his back. Both men grab a chair each, Star Wars like battle breaks out with Triple H coming out victorious. Sid drops his chair and HHH hits Sid in the skull with a great deal of impact! Sid just laughs!! Vicious opens his eyes wide and asks for more, but HHH is not so sure. Vicious puts his arm to Triple H's throat and chokes him with an insane impression on his red and bloody face!

Chokeslam on the stack of chairs? HHH with a kick in the lower abdomen, finalizing in the flowing DDT! Triple H rolls Sid over, cover! One.. two... Sid gets up and laughs in Triple H's face. "NOT HAPPENING!" - he screams and puts his huge hands on the shoulders of the Game. NERVE HOLD!! Triple H puts his hair back and reverses it with a knee facebreaker! Sid once again puts on a crazy grimace, no selling the offense. He's crazed and ref is concerned about Sid's health and mental state. Triple H tells ref that guy is nuts and leaves the ring, he saw enough. Sid doesn't understand, where's is he going!? Ref says what can he do about it? Vicious then chokeslams the man in charge and yells in anger... nWo music hits, Triple H is back with Hall and Nash! The Cliq is marching all the way to the ring, attacking Sid like a pack of hyenas. Or a pack of wolves, if you like. Trio stomps SId in the ground and gets it all done when Triple H pedigrees Vicious on the pile of chairs. Ref is more than happy to count three after Sid assaulted him, so there is your winner - Triple H!

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Triple H defeated Sid Vicious in 11:01 by pinfall with a Pedigree after Outsiders interfered. 81/100

How can you trust them after that? Kliq celebrates together, but Booker T and Buff interrupt the comradery display. "You won't cut us off, suckas! We're coming for that gold!" Ref orders Triple H to leave, he wants a clean match for the tag team titles!

Booker told Trish to stay safe and go to the hospital with Big T. Challengers had one shot at the New World Order Originals before, but fell short. Could they redeem themselves in this all-important match? Booker was busy for the past week or two and Bagwell had to fight off both Hall and Nash on his own. Needless to say the multi-time tag champions put the tag team specialist in his place. Outsiders look to make defense number six of their titles, with Buff looking on to win the title for the 3rd time with the third partner. Loyalty is not the word you would describe Buff Bagwell with! Booker will put it all on the line just to get those golden straps for the respectable tenth time!

Before the bell rings Booker says he won his first tag titles with his brother Stevie Ray from a great team named American Males. He wants to thank Buff for being the part of that match, he played a prominent role in making Booker T what he is today. Scott Hall says those belt are going nowhere.

http://i.imgur.com/Xu3lqdt.png

BUFFY T vs. OUTSIDERS ©

WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

Scott Hall and Booker T collide in the middle of the ring, with the MVP of WCW throwing some exciting offense at the “Bad Guy”. Booker couldn’t control his feet, and took Hall down with cheeky leg kicks over and over again. Chop off the ropes and a quick body slam sent Scott on the mats, quick tag to Buff who wastes no time and splashes on Kev’s amigo. Hall hits the ropes and blocks a hip toss attempt by Buff Daddy to chokeslam him in return. Hall doesn’t care. He wrings Bagwell’s wrist and shoulder blocks him in the corner, tags Kev in and looks on as “Big Sexy” chokes the challenger with his leather boot. Elbow thrown in Bagwell’s face, Sidewalk Slam! Cover, but it’s only one. Nash stomps and punches Buff until he explodes with a shoulder block! Nash quickly tags Hall back in and he cuts the underdog off Booker T. Hall just mocks Buff, slapping him in the back of the head. Hall puts Bagwell in the abdominal stretch, throws his toothpick in Booker, so ref would calm the boyfriend of Trish Stratus. Striped man turns his head and Kev grabs Hall’s hand to put further pressure on Bagwell’s ribs. It happens two times before ref finally catches the cheaters and breaks the bond single handedly. Buff is free and Booker is hot and heavy and ready! Kevin Nash just pats Hall on the back and steps over the ropes once again. Short arm clothesline by Big Daddy Cool keeps Bagwell on the ground only for two! Another attack thrown at Buff, this time it’s Snake’s Eyes! Nash surprisingly puts his hair back and rocks Buff with a Drop Suplex to get the Booker out of his corner to break the count.

Tag to Scott Hall, who tries to slap a Sleeper on Bagwell, yet fails. Buff gets his dropkick in and finally tags his partner in! Booker comes in like a house of fire, throwing leg kicks to everyone involved, even the referee! Nash walks over and cuts Booker’s momentum with his signature Big Boot! Outsiders stomp the mud hole in T, then Kev returns to his warm place. Hall insults the crowd without dropping a world and waits for Booker to get up. Never turn your back on a guy as explosive as Booker T! Huge sidekick, dazzled Hall falls in the corner, almost inviting T to get his 10 punches of revenge! He gets all ten and then adds a knee lift to the mix. Buff wants to get the taste of the triumph too! Tag made – Booker settles Hall via flapjack and Bagwell connects with a nose-crushing facebuster. Buff rolls Scott over, but gets a count short of one hit. Another tag back to Booker, inverted Atomic Drop and Missile Dropkick combo puts the man in the precarious position! Booker can feel it, as Hall slowly gets up from the ground… Axe Kick missed, it was a trap! Hall Buster! Kev likes what he sees, but he is not keen to take the place in the ring. Hall picks Booker up and throws him far from Bagwell’s corner with a Fallaway Slam! Now Kev’s in… he sticks Booker’s head between his legs. Jackknife Powerbomb denied by Buff who saves his best friend with a desperation forearm smash! Bagwell throws a punch in Scott’s face and plants him with a Tornado DDT! Who knew Buff had it in him? Anyway, people love it.

But ref sends him back in the corner. Booker with a spinaroonie to cheer them back, he is ready for the SCISSORS KICK!! NASH GOES DOWN! COVER… One, TWO, KICK OUT! Nash kicked out of that devastating move not many people have the toughness to withstand. Booker smacks Hall’s face with a enzuigiri and goes on top of the black and white corner!! HARLEM HANGOVER! COVER!! OONE-TWO-HALL PULLS BOOKER OUT OF THE RING! Brawl breaks out near the squared circle, Buff comes to aid one more time. Hall irish whips Booker and almost punishes Buff with the Outsider’s Edge!! Buff slips out thanks to that baby oil he abuses and shocks the bad guy with a neckbreaker on the outside. Booker rolls back in for the kill, but gets in another powerbomb position! Nash makes a funny face, but in a matter of seconds he changes his facial expression… TRISH power walks to the ring and talks trash to distract Big Sexy. Nash puts his hand on the women’s neck, but gets a HAND FULL OF SAND IN RETURN! NASH IS BLINDED – BOOK END!! 1…2…3! WE HAVE A NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Buffy T defeated The Outsiders in 13:31 when Booker T defeated Kevin Nash by pinfall with a Book End. Buffy T win the WCW World Tag Team titles. 77/100

Trish gets the gold and passes it to Booker and Buff! New champs! Booker gets his 10th tag team title, yells about it in the camera. Stevie Ray, how ya doing? Buff acts like a seven year old getting Christmas presents! Hall and Nash can't wrap their minds about the loss. Trish winks at Outsiders and leaves on the shoulders of the newly crowned winners.

We have a huge banquet in the locker room, people are getting drunk and stuffed. Nobody cares that Dustin and Daffney did not become a married couple they have fun for someone else's expense. Disco Inferno is rocking his hips to the music, Finlay hops one glass of vodka after another, Mamalukes stomp Norman Smiley for no reason. Look who's choking on food - it's Big T! He got stabbed in his gut, he has to be in a hospital! Can't miss free food though... Steiner walks in the locker room, banged up. He is in shock - they have a huge freaking table standing in the middle of the room! "****ING SLOBS, I KNEW WE HAD A SPARE TABLE!! DUMB FAT REDNECKS!!!" Scotty takes one bite and starts a 20 men food fight! Good grief!

Bret Hart laces his boots, poses in the mirror with a title and assertively says that he knows people can see and hear him. They have a spy in the group, but Hart says he's not surprised. He will find out who is the rat, but the only thing that matters at the moment - is this shiny belt staying on his shoulder. The same shoulders that carried nWo to the triumph last Thursday. He is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be, but you all already know that. Bret brings up one little detail that makes him the best - he has no personal feelings towards his opponents, that makes his mind cool and clear, and keeps the execution excellent..."

http://i.imgur.com/LtQRqTX.png

HULK HOGAN v STING v GOLDBERG v BRET HART ©

Fatal 4-Way Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

The biggest match in WCW history is upon us. Four biggest superstars WCW can offer square off against each other in tonight's main event. We have Goldberg, the unstoppable powerhouse who seeks revenge on the champion; we have the leader, heart and soul of this company in Sting, who knows the price of winning the big match; Hulk Hogan - the most controversial and recognizable name in sports entertainment, trying to get the ultimate prize without an option for failure. At last, Bret "The Best There Is" Hart is the number one man in the whole wrestling business. His iconic matches with Chris Benoit truly made his title reign, and if he can survive tonight, who knows how long it would take the fans to witness yet another title change and the fall of the Hitman. He doesn't have to be pinned to lose the championship, but you knew that already. Still, odds are against the champion and we have a damn interesting main event to close this unforgettable Bash at the Beach pay-per-view. The official in charge is Nick Patrick. Other referees are either injured or not ready to work in a high profile match like this four-way bout. Hulk Hogan walks out first, with a feather red and yellow boa, bandana, cool boots and sunglasses. Hogan wants to believe fans want to see him, so he claps their hands and gives one kid his stuff. Just like Bret used to do back in the day. Mind games? Very well may be... Second comes out Goldberg, all the way from his locker room to the nose of the Hulkster. "YOU'RE NEXT!!" - he repeats, but Hogan stays cool and just nods. "Yes, Brother, I'm next. The next man to feature on the list of guys who beat ya, dude!" Argument is interrupted by a black out. Seek and Destroy hits the arena, people look on Stinger who descends from the rafters with his bat in hands. He lands in the middle, cutting off Goldberg and Hogan to opposite corners. His face is plain for a minute, but then Sting howls of the top of his lungs to cheer the crowd!! Now it's time for the man who has a bull’s eye on his back to walk out. The Excellence of Execution, the leader of nWo, the Best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be... BRET HART! With a world heavyweight title on his waist Bret looks in one direction only, ignoring the noises of the spectators. It's a big match, he can feel that just like the commentators can or people who're watching this at home can. Who can deal with the pressure better? Goldberg, Sting, Hart or Hogan?? Ring the bell so we'll find out!!

Goldberg pushes Hart in the corner with a shoulder block and tackles him a couple of times, leaving Hogan for Sting. The Icon chops Hogan in the chest and punches him in the face. Hulkster answers with punches of his own and a lariat that puts the coated man over the top rope. Goldberg switches attention to Hulkster by giving him huge blows to the body. Hulk hides in the corner so the ref would get Goldberg off him. "You won't screw me this time, Nick Patrick!" Hart puts an elbow to Goldberg's back and gets his fair amount of attacks to equal the score between them. Sting grabs Hogan's leg and drags him out of the corner to the outside. Lunges him in the rail, Hogan's back is in no-good condition. They brawl there while Goldberg shoulder blocks Hart on the mats and tells him to stand up! Hart has no intention to leave his position, he is ready to defend himself there. He kicks Goldberg in his legs like that, with people looking pissed off rather than entertained. Goldberg calls Hart a coward, holding on to his tights and trying to get the Knee Bar. Shades of 1976 сut short by Stinger who saves the day leaping of the rope like a Batman and landing straight on Bret with a sudden diving splash. Сover, but Hart kicks out right off the bat. Goldberg stood there, hoping that Sting won't get that fall. He has to step his game up if he wants to get that big gold belt. Hogan recovers on the outside, waiting for the right opportunity to come by. Sting and Goldberg double team Hart. Double suplex and other basic moves take Hart away. Now Goldberg sits on the second rope inviting Hogan back in. Hulk says he doesn't want to, but Goldberg wasn't asking... he demanded. Goldberg chases Hogan on the outside until Sting grounds Hulk with a swift dropkick. They throw Hulk back in and he begs for mercy. Neither Sting nor Goldberg trust the back-stabbing icon, who decides to play up to the masses by throwing a lariat at Hart!! See? I'm a good guy now! What do you want? Hogan throws Hart in the circle, but Bill rocks the leader of a red and yellow movement with a Hook Kick! Goldberg follows Hogan to get his anger off, knowing Bret is a tough nut to crack. Goldberg and Hogan scuffle on the ramp, while Hart blind shines Stinger with a crucifix pin out of seemingly nowhere. Sting has enough in him to kick out and almost kip up back at Hart. Nice punches thrown at the "Icon", one in particular to Stinger's crotch. Russian leg Sweep, Hitman stomps Sting and drapes his leg over the bottom rope to jump on it. He probably looks for a Sharpshooter, ain't he? Pointed elbow from the second rope, right to the heart! Goldberg POWERSLAMS Hogan on the ramp!! Holy SHIT! Hogan's back cracked like a dry biscuit, we very well may need a stretcher, guys! Goldberg is satisfied with his work, so he slides back in the ring to fight Bret, who's dominating Sting! Med guys indeed check on Hulk. He can't continue the fight!!

One man cut off? Better for Sting, Goldberg and the champion himself. Not so good for Hitman after Bill smashes him in the corner with a powerbomb and picks him up for the second rope! Bret reverses it into a bulldog, planting Goldberg face first. Kick in the gut by Sting, Jumping Vertical Suplex executed perfectly on the enemy #1! Sting floats over to cover, but Goldberg drags him off the champ. Breaking point of this battle. Sting and Goldberg start a regular argument for matches like this, and now with Hogan out they don't have to work together. Bill screams he warned Sting about it, URANAGE!! Hart adds a running elbow smash to kick Stinger out. Now it's up to Goldberg and Bret Hart again. Honestly, Sting looks like he's a third wheel in this bicycle bout. Nevermind that shit, here comes Goldberg! Bill busts out a Dragon Screw and holds on to Hart's leg. Goldberg puts an Ankle Lock on the champion!! If Bret quits - we have a new champion! Goldberg squeezes the life out of Bret Hart, but Sting comes back with a one-handed bulldog attack! You really thought that Sting will just walk away?? Huge european uppercut from Hart to Sting, that stiff shot could wipe the paint of Stinger's face. Couple more and an Inverted Atomic Drop! Sting hisses at Hart and kicks himself in the chest!! Sting ducks the clothesline and knocks Bret out with a Jumping DDT! Hitman holds on to his head but he won't just leave the match like Hogan did before. Sting steps on the apron and flies on Goldberg with his arm extended sideways. Goldberg catches the man in paint and connects his back with a steel post! Pumphandle slam on the apron!! You don't piss Goldberg off! Hart with a Baseball Slide, tries a swinging neckbreaker... only to be planted with a signature of Goldberg's own - SNAP neckbreaker. I love that move... take care, Bret. Goldberg throws Sting back in the ring, ready for SPEAR!! He sets himself in the corner, ready to strike!! STING JUMPS OVER, GOLDBERG GOES IN THE POST SHOULDER FIRST! HOWL!! STINGER SPLASH!!! Bret with a running crossbody, but Sting saves the day for himself, Goldberg and... Hogan! Doctors ask him to remain calm, but he yells people want him to get the championship! It's his last chance, brother! He skips the crowd of road agents and heads to the gorilla position. Meanwhile Hart splits Stinger's spinal disc in half with a barbaric backbreaker. Goldberg with a Spinebuster Chokeslam attempt on Hart, who saves himself by attacking Goldberg's injured arm!! Hart lands on his knees and low dropkicks Goldberg in the knee. HOGAN'S MUSIC HITS!!

I AM A REAL AMERICAN, BROTHER! FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT OF EVERYONE, JACK!! Bret ignores the grand return and goes for the cross armbreaker on Goldberg!! He can tap out any given second, hurry up, Hulkster! Sting is really hurt, he has the same problem Hulk has... looks like Hogan is fresh as a daisy, giving Icon a Big Boot and hitting the ropes over-enthusiastically... LEG DROP ON BRET HART!! Goldberg is free, Hogan plays up to the crowd and puts his hand to ear, milking them up for some cheers, dude. Goldberg gets up and locks a Full Nelson on Hogan, slamming him down... but Hulk won't go down!! He jumps back to his legs and points his finger at Goldberg!!! YOU!! He looks to Body Slam Goldberg, but "The Man" won't go down to Hulk too! He kicks Hulk in the gut, puts his bald head under armpit! ARGH!! Jackhammer in the making... SCORPION DEATH DROP TO GOLDBERG!! Stung like a bee, Goldberg is laid out. Hogan now tries to body slam Sting, but Icon once again reverses and LANDS ANOTHER SCORPION DEATH DROP!!! STING IS ON FIRE!!! He smells the world heavyweight championship!! Bret Hart with a sick kick to the groin, SPIKE PILEDRIVER!! Sting left some of his face paint on the mat after landing, now Hart looks to finish this match for good. HE LOCKS A SHARPSHOOTER!!! Sting yells and screams in agony, he is looking to put his glove on the ropes so Patrick would let him free... but they're too far away. People really want Sting to take this one, he has to find some powers!! Magical, mystery powers! Stinger's back is pretty match broken, how long can he deal with that piercing pain? Sting fights, he won't quit! Sting SOMEHOW pushes his body up and reverses SHARPSHOOTER IN THE SCORPION DEATH LOCK!! Hogan is about to break up the hold, but Goldberg puts Hulk off with a SPEAR!! They land on the outside, leaving the stage to Sting and Bret Hart! HART IS GOING TO TAP!! Lights go out!! We can't see a thing, but people are buzzing. It's a strange feeling - hearing 30000 people screaming in the darkness. OH MY GOD! Fire breaks out in the ring!! Fire shows up the silhouette of the intruder. Lights go back - it's RAVEN!! He threw a fire ball in Stinger's face, EVENFLOW DDT! Hart still holds Sting in his submission, Raven orders referee to ring the bell!

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Bret Hart defeated Sting, Goldberg and Hulk Hogan in 20:45 when Bret Hart defeated Sting by submission with a Sharpshooter. During the match we also had Raven run in and attack Sting. Bret Hart makes defense number 5 of his WCW World Heavyweight title. 85/100

Raven hits his pose and Bret crawls out of the ring with his title. He's manipulative, extreme and calculating GM of this pay-per-view... he is the puppet master. Raven's envy, Kidman's sloth, Sunny's lust, Big T's gluttony, Goldberg's wrath, Hogan's greed and Bret Hart's pride made this night a carnival of deadly sins.

Final Rating: 86/100 (2.84 buyrate)

And the winner is...

http://i.imgur.com/nrTXkQo.jpg

Just the All American good guy fighting for

the rights of every man. Now up for grabs!

Prediction Contest Table

1. crackerjack - 47

2. Uncrewed - 45

3. Warhawk8492 - 33

4. AMarc9-8 - 25

5. The_CoC - 17

6. Mootinie - 13

7. Happy0wns - 6

8. KnowYourEnemy - 4

8. Asaemon - 4

Crackerjack gets creative control, Uncrewed has a push option, Warhawk can bring someone in. Hope you enjoyed Bash at the Beach, one of the better shows in my save. See ya soon, Nitro card will be posted in a few days.

Very nice show Blodyxe. Very nice thinking with Mike Awesome and Scott Steiner. I'm surprised Buffy T took home the gold!

Glad you liked it. The idea behind a spare table standing in the locker room came when I already finished writing the match itself. Where people see a lot of food and booze, Scott Steiner sees a possible victory over his opponent.

I thought people would easily predict the outcome of the Buffy T match, but if it was unexpected - good! More to come!

Nitro Card and Top 10 BATB Moments

http://i.imgur.com/mfYXRgn.jpg

What about me? What about Raven?

Top 10 BATB Moments

10. Meng submits or another reason to fear Shamrock!

9. Daffney's Elope calls for Bionic Elbow

8. Konnan stabs Big T, fat protects the man

7. Perfect Event or Hennig is back

6. Flair takes Benoit to school, Jarrett's plan

5. Woodchiper US title match

4. Filthy Animals celebrate separately

3. Buffy T grab the gold, Trish is on the cover

2. Goldberg spears Hogan out of the main event!

1. Raven's Rules, or the Carnival of 7 Deadly Sins

Nitro Card

• Essa Rios w/Lita vs. Vampiro
  • Road Warriors w/Sunny vs. Crowbar and David Flair w/Daffney
  • Mamalukes vs. Dean Malenko and Chris Candido
  • Big T vs. Ken Shamrock © - Lion's Den match for the WCW Hardcore title
  • Meng vs. Raven
  • Rick Steiner vs. Hulk Hogan
  • The Kliq vs. Sid, Steiner and Goldberg

In other news Lance picked up a minor injury last night. Bruised collarbone that is, Doomsday Device is a no laughing matter. Terry Funk returns as commissioner for one night only. New World Order is going to find out who's a rat, also Trish and her boys will make an appearance on MTV!

FINALLY CAUGHT UP! Jeezus! Bash was great. I love how Hogan is trying his best to rekindle better days with mixed results. He comes across like a washed up old has-been, it's brilliant. Scott Steiner vs. Mike Awesome was everything I thought it would be. :D Also glad that Flair vs. Benoit was a massive success, for obvious reasons. :)

Essa Rios w/Lita vs. Vampiro

I wonder if Essa's best days are now before him.

Road Warriors w/Sunny vs. Crowbar and David Flair w/Daffney

Can't see the Road Warriors losing this one after they beat Candido and Storm.

Mamalukes vs. Dean Malenko and Chris Candido

Get Candido a win back, smart booking.

Big T vs. Ken Shamrock © - Lion's Den match for the WCW Hardcore title

Big T is already wounded from a stabbing, this will be difficult to watch.

Meng vs. Raven

Got no contest written all over it.

Rick Steiner vs. Hulk Hogan

Even Hulkamania at its tamest can beat the Dog-faced Gremlin!

The Kliq vs. Sid, Steiner and Goldberg

Heels win to keep the feud going.

Big T vs. Ken Shamrock © - Lion's Den match for the WCW Hardcore title

Meng vs. Raven

Rick Steiner vs. Hulk Hogan

The Kliq vs. Sid, Steiner and Goldber