New Version or Pro Game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38757" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The current plan is for me to complete the pro game and then do an update for the college after. I'll do a small update for the college after the pro game is out to allow exporting draft classes and such. A new version will probably come the following year.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yeah right ill believe that when i see it</p>

Really?

The current plan is for me to complete the pro game and then do an update for the college after. I'll do a small update for the college after the pro game is out to allow exporting draft classes and such. A new version will probably come the following year.

You first announced the pro game in 2007. That was 8 years ago. With no replies in that thread on any development. Has anything been done? Do you have a targeted release date? Will it be another 8 years of waiting?

Archived