Old School Rules [HYPE]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates.

I am glad to say that the mod is pretty much done. Just doing some fine tuning to make sure that Pancrase does not hire all the essential UFC fighters to exclusive contracts off of the bat.

Should have it uploaded by Thursday at the latest. :)

Cheers!

Adam chose to ignore the request. No headbutts or low blows like we saw in the early UFC shows either.

I would also ignore it. He's made it abundantly clear that it's a mixed fighting game. Be thankful there's already some sort of kickboxing/grappling rules in (though it's not the same).

What could happen in the future is a injury slider and a damage slider. When increased it would increase the injuries during matches to simulate bareknuckle boxing. in the end, that's kinda what it does. I could see him doing that for WMMA5.

Looking forward to this & hoping i can import bits from modern warriors to get the complete history of mma rebooted :-)

Alot of lower level fighters have been imported and modified from the community mod that Tag uploaded awhile back, but if there are any fighters that you wish to have added in in future updates feel free to let me know and I will make it happen!

Brilliant!lets finally see how brock lesnar copes beyond 8 fights :-D lot of potential with narratives as this mod grows :-)

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now! The narratives are the interesting part and I've handled rule changes for UFC & Pancrase but as far as the rest of it goes I'll have to handle in another update.

Archived