Community Fighter Share BETA 0.5

Here is a fully converted version of the Community Fighter Share mod originally for WMMA3. This is considered a beta, so while there shouldn't be major problems do expect some issues such as renders being included in WMMA4's default database or mistakes in bios.

I've gone through some fighters and updated them, but the vast majority have the same stats & information as they originally had in WMMA3. Several promotions have been updated to include BW since the default database supports it now.

Every fighter included in this version was playtested & tweaked carefully to work with the WMMA3 database with detailed bio's & personalities and a lot of work went into the creation of this for WMMA3. This conversion, not so much, but some work.

I'm not entirely sure on how this will work with the C-Verse Expanded Mod. I believe that was partially based around the original CFS mod for WMMA3 but I stopped doing WMMA3 modding when that was going on. There may be redundancy between the two mods and I'm fully willing to remove fighters if that's requested. If this is a case of there being so much redundancy between the mods that it's better to pick one over the other, pick theirs. They are much more dedicated to modding then I am right now.

This was very much a "I'm awake with nothing else to do" spur of the moment thing. I'm not sure if I'll update this further, it'll really depend on how I feel going forward. But as long as you're willing to put up with some issues this should be fully playable with the default database.

What's Included in the mod:

- 351 Fighters

- 18 Companies

- 7 Narratives

- 20 Camps

- 14 Relationships

- 384 Broadcasters

Links:

Data: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u7kt21va8r3rnhq/CFS_0.5data.7z

Pictures: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b71v250cm442ixs/CFS_0.5.7z

As for compatibility with CVE: the women's names have been kept, obviously, and the bios are still what they were. The renders have been significantly improved though, and I've added abilities etc. So it's not really compatible.

I believe this entire mod has been integrated in CVE (not sure though). I guess those who desire a more small-scale addition can still get this, but if you haven't added any characters I don't see the point (unless you really dislike certain characters added in CVE).

If the narratives are new it might be worthwhile to import.

Anyhow, Hawk, if you feel like modding, you can take your turn improving on a version of CVE, adding whatever you think is necessary. Adam wanted us to focus our efforts: one mod for the C-verse, one for reality, fictional mods, etc.

Guest Asaemon
<p>Community Fighter Share</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hawk1665" data-cite="Hawk1665" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There may be redundancy between the two mods and I'm fully willing to remove fighters if that's requested.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi i would like the following fighters removed from the CFS, to avoid having different versions of the fighters around.</p><p> </p><p> Yoshitaka Akaike</p><p> Willie York</p><p> Walter Morgan</p><p> Wael Hossam</p><p> Vladimir Smertin</p><p> Viktor Beskov</p><p> Tsurayuki Kamachi</p><p> Totoya Munakata</p><p> Toshiharu Hyobanshi</p><p> Tommy Bailey</p><p> Tasuku Iesada</p><p> Tank Braddock</p><p> Tadiyuki Kikkawa</p><p> Sotatsu Sarumara</p><p> Seth Whitehead</p><p> Sean Deeley</p><p> Sean Borden</p><p> Scott Hadley</p><p> Sander Schiller</p><p> Saladin</p><p> Sadruddin Amitraj</p><p> Ryu Nakao</p><p> Roy Edison</p><p> Roku Sotomura</p><p> Rob Reynolds</p><p> Rob Edwards</p><p> Rahmel Goode</p><p> Pavel Vanzycha</p><p> Paul Hughes</p><p> Omezo Shikitei</p><p> Oda Yakuta</p><p> Nigel Svensson</p><p> Musashi</p><p> Motoyuki Miyake</p><p> Morimasa Kato</p><p> Mohamed El Yaaggoudi</p><p> Mikey Russo</p><p> Mikey James</p><p> Michel Bernard</p><p> Michael Moodie</p><p> Merle O'Curle</p><p> Masaaki Okazaki</p><p> Mark McPhail</p><p> Mark Griffin</p><p> Mario da Silva</p><p> Marat Khoklov</p><p> Logan Wolfsbaine</p><p> Li Bingci</p><p> Leo Waldhart</p><p> Kuniyoshi Kawamura</p><p> Kimitada Yanagita</p><p> Kevin Yashere</p><p> Kenichi Komagata</p><p> Kazushige Matsuki</p><p> Kazu Nagai</p><p> Kamal Singh</p><p> Kalu Owusu</p><p> John Snyder</p><p> Jerome DuBois</p><p> Hitomaro Suzuki</p><p> Hito Ichihara</p><p> Hirokumi Saito</p><p> Haruhiro Tsumemasa</p><p> Hajime Sugisata</p><p> Gavin Owen</p><p> Eiji Sayuki</p><p> Dwayne E. Williams-Geraint</p><p> Colin Picalo</p><p> Claudio Burdisso</p><p> Christopher Gerard</p><p> Christopher Ball</p><p> Che Man Hong</p><p> Bruno Litvinenko</p><p> Boguslaw Bulanowski</p><p> Bob Baker</p><p> Biff Ingham</p><p> Beau Butte</p><p> Barnabas Huges</p><p> Bali So'oialo</p><p> Arjen Van Den Leyne</p><p> Andriy Boronin</p><p> Alexander Banks</p><p> Aleksander Knyazev</p><p> Akira Arato</p><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>

Archived