D.O.T.T.: DSW-Redemption after Armageddon.

[FONT=Georgia][I][B][SIZE=4]D.O.T.T.: Durty South Wrestling -Redemption after Armageddon [/SIZE] Backstory: The year is January 2006. You would think that the world of wrestling would have gotten better right? Wrong. The wrestling world as we know it would spiral into Armageddon as we know it. With the McMahon wrestling empire slowly turning to ashes. The sins of one Vincent K. McMahon would catch up to him. With dismal ratings, and pitiful buyrates on Pay Per Views, the one word that you would never, ever associate with the McMahon’s had finally describe their status. BANKRUPT. But the McMahon’s wasn’t the only one who was visited by misfortune. It seems that TNA was following in the very same footsteps that WWE was going. Also making pretty lame, asinine storylines, the fans quickly grew tired of this. You would think they would have learned from WWE. But they failed as well, resulting in Jeff and Jerry Jerrett closing TNA’s door for good. So what about the Indy wrestling feds? Well before WWE’s decent into doom. Vince had a very sinister urge. A power trip if you will. He felt threatened by every since wrestling fed larger than a Regional Status. And slowly but surely he bought every single one of them out by Fall ’05. So what now? And who am I? I am Alonzo Hunter. I was former U.S. Soldier who invested my money smartly and got over 2 Million dollars out of the deal. Also I was a wrestler at one time, and I worked for a wrestling fed too. (Ever heard of ECW?) But now the tables have turned. Now I don’t work for DSW. I OWN IT. And now I am gonna make a IMPACT, in the New Wrestling World. But I am not alone. I have 9 other promotions who want me to be like my predecessors, and have failure pay me a visit. Coastal Wrestling Federation: Sports Entertainment/ South West (USA)-(CWF) Firestorm Pro Wrestling: Family Friendly/Tri-State (USA)-(FSPW) Fusion Pro Wrestling: Sport Entertainment/Great Lakes (USA)-(FPW) Immortal Wrestling Guild: Traditional/Ontario (Can)-(IWG) NeoX: Cutting Edge/Midsouth (USA)-(NeoX) New England Wrestling Alliance: Sports Entertainment/New England (USA)-(NEWA) Northern Impact Wrestling: Hybrid/Great Lakes (USA)-(NIW) Showcase Wrestling League: Traditional/Tri-State (USA)-(SWL) True Warriors of New York: Cutting Edge/Tri-State (USA)-(TWNY) And of course there is my fed. Durty South Wrestling: Cutting Edge/South East (USA)-(DSW) What I know about the others is simple. They are all regional sized wrestling feds like mine and they have all different types of wrestlers in their feds. Guys like Triple H, Big Show, A.J. Styles and etc. I am not going to lie. High prospect talent, I would love to get my hands on them. But more than likely they have them on a written contract. So I have to be patient and concentrate on the task at hand. Win over the South east and expand from there. So, I know what you going to ask. What happen to ECW? Well after the lawsuit from WWE. Things were going good. And then, in so many words, Vince lost his damn mind. He started buying us out. Our workers, our sponsors, everything dealing with us. Until history repeated itself, and ECW had to close its doors once again. But I gave everyone my word. That I would be seeing them again. Boy, they had no idea what I had in store for them. I also had made friends with John Zandig over in CZW after the Armageddon, and we came to an agreement to use his workers. I offered him a position in my fed, but he turned it down. Saying he was burned out, and he wished to retired from the wrestling business. So after everything was say and done this was the initial list. In alphabetical order: Adam Flash Alan Stone Asian Cougar Bill Alfonso BJ Whitmer Bob Artese Chris Benoit Chris Kanyon Devon Hughes aka D-Von Dudley Earl Hebner Evan Karagias GhostDogg da Gangsta*** Ikuto Hidaka Jazz Jim Molineaux Joey Styles Johnny Kashmere Josh Barnett Josh Prohibition Justice Pain Ken Shamrock Mark Lamonica AKA Bubba Ray Matt Cross aka M-Dogg 20 Mike Quakenbush Mikey Whipwreck Mustafa Saed New Jack Nick Berk Nick Patrick Raven Rhino Ruckus Slim J Steven Richards Taz The Amazing Red The Messiah Tommy Dreamer Trent Acid Vampire Warrior aka “Gangrel” Vamiro Yugi Nagata Tag Teams: The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) Youthe****a (M-Dogg20 and Josh Prohibition) The Gangsta’s (New Jack and Mustafa Saed) The Backseat Boyz (J.Kashmere and Trent Acid) Titles: DSW Heavyweight Title: Vacant DSW Jr. Heavyweight Title: Vacant DSW Tag Team: Vacant DSW Youngblood: Vacant I hope this would be a new start for my fed. Because its different now. Because its mine. And hopefully I don’t fail. -Ghost (OOC-Well I hope you like this diary better than the ECW one I wrote. I got burned out with the ECW one..and its hard to live up to that "standard" so I decided to start my own. Please let me know what you think..no B.S. Thanks...Ghost)[/B][/I][/FONT]

Ghost Dog, good to see you back...I'll miss your ECW! If you recall I was doing an ECW diary as well and now where on the same page again with our new diaries...In fact I just completed a 20 round draft as part of my backstory in my new diary. Anyways, really looking forward to this...I always enjoyed the detailedness and writing, and booking of your ECW and I'm sure this will be much the same

[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Day 1. [/SIZE] After announcing to what was left of the world that I was opening up my fed. It was time for me to get down to business. After creating the titles for DSW, I had new issues that arose for me. First off, we had to start from the ground up. We were too small for PPV and non-existent for T.V. deals. So we had to take it to the streets. Basically, rent out a bingo hall or a gym, let people know of our shows by word of mouth, and keep my fingers crossed. I also retired the DSW Youngblood title. I figured that people wouldn’t be ready for a Hardcore belt. Not yet anyway. So its just going to be 3 titles. DSW Heavyweight, T.V. and Tag Team for right now. To my surprise there were others to help me on my quest for DSW. Japanese legend, Hayabusa decided to join me as a road agent, while he was doing his rehab. Ken Shamrock decided to join me only on one condition. He wanted to be a backstage worker, not an active wrestler. I agreed. Also I was lucky to have former co-workers from ECW, Joey Styles, Steven Richards, Tommy Dreamer and Raven come back. Now for the part that I hated. I had to let some people go. First off was Jazz, I had nothing for her. So basically she was dead weight. Also I had to get rid of the opener cruiserweights, The Stone Brothers, Alan and Chris. Nothing personal, but they were not over. So I had to get rid of them too. I understood that I had to be more cut throat in this business. I understood that things had to change. So I had to make a card for the first show, “Durty South Brawls” which would be in 5 days. It would be a weekly non-televised show. Only for 90 minutes. And this was sink or swim time. -Ghost [SIZE=3]Day 2. [/SIZE] Show Results: New England Wrestling Alliance: Rating: B Attendence: 2000 Match of the night: Shelton Benjamin def. Paul London (B+) nIw Unleashed: Rating: B- Attendence: 2000 Match of the night: Rey Mysterio Jr. Def. Jushin Thunder Lyger (B) IWG’s Schools Out Rating:B Attend:4220 M.O.T.N.: Edge/Saturn def. Christian and Trish (B) [SIZE=3]Day 3[/SIZE] DSW.com DSW Dirt Sheet This is coming from the main office of DSW Headquarters. “Under New Management” We have just found out that our competition has just now new owners. CWF is now owned by Steve Austin FSPW is now owned by Ric Flair FPW is now owned by Jim Ross IWG is now owned by former Chaotic Wrestling owner, Randy Miller Gabe Sapolsky now owns NeoX NEWA is owned by Diamond Dallas Page Cary Silkin owns NIW. Sal Hamaoui now owns SWL. TWNY is now owned by Rick Bassman. “Cleaning House” With all of these new owners taking over promotions, you can best believe that talent will be getting released left and right. Rumor has it that no one is exempted from the firings as speculations have ran rampant that stars like Terry Funk and even HULK HOGAN has been released from their contracts!!! More as this develops. “Whose coming to DSW?” We have also heard that with the recent release of the Stone Brothers and Jazz, several recently released superstars from other promotions have been in negotiations with DSW. Name of the stars have not been released at this time. “Sabu in DSW?” And we just receive confirmation that former ECW legend star, Sabu is set to be in negotiations with DSW. When asked about the capacity of what role he will play with the young federation. Alonzo Hunter pretty much commented, “we haven’t come to a conclusion with Sabu as of yet, we are still in negotiations with him.” All this and more news to follow. Be sure to check in with DSW.com for all the latest rumors, dirt and wrestling news. [SIZE=3]Day 4. [/SIZE] DSW.COM DSW DIRT SHEET. “Trouble in IWG?” On a local radio show, Carl Oulette was very vocal about friendship with Steve Corino. Due to undisclosed reasons, he has confirmed that there has been trouble with their friendship behind the scenes. “Releases..” With the recent new owners of all the feds, here are following releases from the wrestling feds. SWL: Nova Marcus Bagwell Big Vito Glenn Gilberti Johnny The Bull Taka Minchinoku Matt Stryker David Young Austin Aries Sonjay Dutt Colt Cabana Micheal Modest IWG: Shane McMahon Scott D’More Roddy Piper Randy Savage Ross and Bruce Hart Bret Hart Raymond Rougeau Billy Graham Teddy Hart Jacques Rougeau J.J. Rougeau Terry Funk TWNY: Mike Awesome Abismo Negro Joey Mathews Shannon Moore Shocker Elix Skipper Christian York Kazarian Mr. Agulia Xavier Damien 666 Scorpio Negro Casas Joel and Jose Maximo Ace Steel Head Hunter II CWF: Akebono Nathan Jones Kamala Gerald Briscoe Hulk Hogan Jimmy Snuka Jr. Roderick Strong Mike “The Miz” Mizanin NEWA: Vader Mike Tenay Steve Williams Terry Taylor Billy Graham Terry Funk Tony Mamaluke The Briscoes Bros. John Walters Jimmy Jacobs nIw: Maria Paul Orndorff Rey Mysterio Sr. Abdulla the Butcher Sabu NeoX: Spanky Daivari Taka Minchinoku Mike Sanders Dan Maff Tony Mamaluke Steve “Monster” Mack Ernest Miller Xavier Show Results: CWF Show: Rating: B- Attend.-2000 MOTN: Chris Masters def. John Cena-B+ NeoX Hero’s: Rating: B Attend.-2000 MOTN: Brock Lesnar def. Tajiri BREAKING NEWS: Two well respected figures have just signed an undisclosed, Exclusive P.P.A. to DSW. Who is it? They will be making their DSW debut on “Dirty South Brawls” this Saturday!!! [/font][/b]

Durty South Brawls- Show #1 [I][B][font=georgia]Location: John H. Lewis Arena, Atlanta, Ga Very Small -Attend. 2000 Dark Matches: M-dogg 20 def. Asian Cougar with the Death from Above D/5:26 Lash LeRoux def. Ric Blade with the Whiplash. C+/4:38 Durty South Brawls Chris Chetti def. Mike Quackenbush This was a pretty decent contest between the Former ECW star and the former CZW Jr.Heavyweight champion. Chetti worked on the neck and back of “Quack” and the damage visibly showed when he hit Chetti with the “Palm Strike” and tried to finish it with the “Quakendriver II” but his back gave out and Chetti took advantage and finished the match with the Amityville Horror. C/4:32 Hype Video between Yuji Nagata and Utimo Dragon-B Ruckus def. GhostDogg Da Gangsta. This was a nice little exhibition showing the return of GhostDogg. There were a lot of high spots done in this match and a lot of fast paced counters. Hunter hit the “Soul Stealer” (Elevated Unprettier) but Ruckus kicked out with a 2 ¾. Ghost then tried to finish it all with the “Twisting Swanton” but who would come down to interfere?? NEW JACK, hitting Ghost with a chair to the back of the head!! Ruckus took advantage and hit the “Leap of Faith” for the win. C+/5:48 Raven did a hype promo on the Fatal 4 way tonight. He basically said that Benoit and Rhino wasn’t in his league. He didn’t even know who the 4th man was, nor did he care. The result was going to be the same. He was going to be become the new DSW Heavyweight Champion. Rating: A Taka Minchinoku def. The Amazing Red, Kid Romeo, Evan Karagias and the Mystery 5th man was none other than…TEDDY HART! There was so many high spots and near falls that it almost took 2 referees to call the match! Teddy Hart was really trying to fight it out with the Amazing Red and Romeo. The Finish came when Karagias tried to his a Top Rope Hurracanrana on Minchinoku but Taka hit a low blow and did the “Minchinoku Driver” on Karagias off the top rope to become the New DSW Jr. Heavyweight Champion! B-/8:53 The OMG Show with Joey Styles: Dreamer was the special guest of the show and he began to ask what did he expect to achieve out of DSW. Basically he said he wasn’t a wrestler anymore and he pretty much did a backstage role, when out of nowhere, Justice Pain comes out and attacks him with a Kendo Stick, and add insult to injury by hitting the Pain Thriller on the stage, spitting on him afterwards. Rating B- The Dudley Boyz def. The Gangsta (New Jack and Mustafa) and the Backseat Boyz (Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere) in a ladder match to become the new DSW Tag Team champs. This match was a ladder match, but this match wouldn’t be like the Dudleys without a table, which they put Acid through. The match broke down when Bubba held New Jack and D-Von was about to hit him with it, but Jack ducked and hit Bubba, busting him wide open! The finished came when the Dudleys hit Mustafa with a modified 3D off the ladder damn near breaking his neck prompting a mixture of “You Killed ‘Stafa” and Holy Sh*t chants! Then they had to fight off Acid and Kashmere with Bubba hitting a double Bubba Cutter on both of them leaving D-Von to get the Tag Team belts. . 8:46/B- After the match backstage, instead of Bubba and D-Von celebrating, they were arguing about the miscommunication with the chair strike from earlier. They shout vulgarities at each other and then walk off their separate ways. B “The Babyface Assassin” Josh Barnett def. Messiah, Mikey Whipwreck, and Vampiro to win the T.V. Title. Barnett wasn’t even scheduled to be in this match up until the last possible minute. But each of these men held there own against each other, but it was Barnett who came out on top, when he applied the “Cross Heel Hold” on Whipwreck, causing him to tap out. 6:57/B- Yuji Nagata drew Utimo Dragon in a 10 minute time limit! As mentioned before on the card, the one stipulation that Nagata agreed to, was to wrestle someone of his caliber. Nagata got his wish, as his opponent was none other than the Utimo Dragon! These two men were no strangers to each other, as they fought in the former WCW promotion many years before. Counter for counter and move for move, they delivered. Nagata tried for an “Exploder Suplex” but Dragon countered. Then Dragon tried for a “Asai DDT” which got turned into a modified Full Nelson Slam. The finished came when Dragon tried for the “Dragon Sleeper” but only for the bell to ring, and notified that the match had been declared a draw. A*/10:00- MATCH OF THE NIGHT. Rhino Def. Benoit, Jericho and Raven to win the DSW Heavyweight title. This was an elimination match. And the mystery 4th man was none other than “Lionheart” Chris Jericho!! Raven was eliminated first by Rhino when he was “Gored” thru the table at the corner of the ring. Then Jericho was eliminated when Rhino “Spinebustered” Jericho, and Benoit slapped on the “Crippler Crossface” on Jericho, leaving him no choice to tap. Rhino and “The Rabid Wolverine” went back and forth and he even took a GORE from Rhino, but only for a two count. But Rhino would get a taste of his own medicine when Benoit hit Rhino with a “Trifecta German Suplex” but that was also for a two. The finish came when Benoit tried for a Diving Headbutt when a chair was thrown at Benoit right in the face. It was SABU!! Sabu then along with Bill Alfonso ran into the ring, and he hit the “Arabian Face Crusher” on Benoit. Not knowing what was going on, Rhino then finished Benoit off with another GORE for the win and the DSW Heavyweight title! 8:39/A Final Show Rating: B (Crowd expected more angles.) [/B][/I][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
Next Weeks Preview [B][I][FONT=Arial]DSW Durty South Brawls After a crowning of a brand new champion, things are anything but peaceful for Rhino! It hasn’t even been one week since he won the title, when none other than Sabu, the man who clearly cost Chris Benoit the World Title not only explains why he did that to Benoit, but also will be in action against Rhino! Also despite the fact that he was one of the ones defeated in the Hardcore Fatal 4 Way, Chris Jericho is not gonna lose any steam. In fact he is going to show why he should be the number 1 Contender for the World title, when he goes up against Stevie Richards!! One person who wasn’t happy about the last show is Tommy Dreamer. He was on Joey Styles “Oh My GOD!! Show”, and he mentioned that he was retired from wrestling, when he was brutally attacked by former CZW Champion, Justice Pain, for no appearent reason. Now these two are gonna go at it tonight! In Tag Team action, we see The Backseat Boyz, Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere take on the new team of former ROH stars Donovan Morgan and BJ Whitmer! All This and more on the next Durty South Brawls coming to you from the St. Petersberg, VFW, In St. Petersberg, FL!!! Confirmed Matches The Backseat Boyz vs Donovan and Morgan Tommy Dreamer vs Justice Pain Steven Richards vs Chris Jericho Sabu w/Bill Alfonso vs Rhino for the DSW Heavyweight title. [/FONT][/I][/B]

Archived