CUFA A New MMA Canadian Company

Peter Bracewell, 39 has decided that after his 20-9 record in Mixed Martial Arts that he would start up a new company. This new company is called CUFA (Canadian Ultimate Fighting Association) and has officially opened it's doors.

To start off with, CUFA will only be using 2 divisions. The Light Heavyweight division and the Middleweight Division. The company has scoured the camps and anywhere else that we could possibly pick up fighters and this is the initial roster for CUFA.

Light Heavyweight Division

Albaric Petit

Allen LaFleur

Corbyn Parent

Eduard Perry

Gardiner Fournier

Granville Austin

Grenville Mercier

Joshua Hope

Julian Pascual

Leroy Garner

Lloyd Stanley

Mailhairer Martin

Noel Mercier

Normand Pelletier

Quint Blais

Quintrell Hebert

Raoul Poirer

Rolando Garcia

Rollo Parent

Roussell Gauthier

Russell McPhee

Samuel Russo

Treves Moreau

Trevion Chymes

William Bouchard

Middleweight Division

Brad Whyman

Bradley Dixon

Braxton Pryce

Chad Zoff

Craig Hulme

Deacon Stawford

Ethan LeGrange

Ethan Sutton

French Dancer

Jeffery Foxworthy

Moe Muschin

Nik Minear

Owen Hyde

Reed Howlett

Rich Robinson

Todd D'Abruzzo

Tuck Durdell

Van Jolson

Vince Dahl

Wade LeCavalier

Zachary Gilbert

Things are starting to get under way now. Shows will be coming up soon

Looking forward to seeing this. I started a Canadian start-up company as well. Had some challenges though .. there aren't many free agents who have much name value in Canada.. And it also was kind of annoying how the game then created a bunch of Canadian regen-esque guys who are 0-0, 1-0 etc, but had fantastic skills ... Seemed a bit odd and threw me off a bit.

And it also was kind of annoying how the game then created a bunch of Canadian regen-esque guys who are 0-0, 1-0 etc, but had fantastic skills ... Seemed a bit odd and threw me off a bit.

I highly advise to edit the "era" settings and put the level of talent to the lowest. This puts me off the game immensely, as bio-less wonders beat up established fighters. Doesn't make sense. I thought Adam changed it already. :(

Archived