Anyone interesting in an MMA Tycoon mod?

Just wondering if there's many people here who would be interested in an MMA Tycoon mod for WMMA 4, I'm currently considering developing an MMA Tycoon mod for WMMA 4 if there's enough people interested.

Since the MMA Tycoon world is massive, I'd appreciate it if a couple people would be willing to help me out with this Mod. I'd be wanting to at first get the best fighters from MMA Tycoon into the Mod and at least the top 3 organisations.

Never played MMA Tycoon, but I'll check out pretty much any fictional mod for WMMA. Can't have too many, and if it's an interesting game world then I'll enjoy the hell out of it despite being completely unfamiliar with that game.

I'm hoping to make the game world very similar to MMA Tycoon, probably in the first couple versions of it, it wont seem that great due to a lack of organisations and/or fighters but once there's similar tournaments to the ones in MMA Tycoon, it could make the WMMA 4 mod really interesting.

• 1 month later...
All the fighters from the Top 10 in each weight division has been added. Slowly going through the EVO divisions adding all the fighters from it first and then once that's done review the mod and possible release it for testing.

Archived