Easiest way to speed up matches?

• 1 month later...

hi all

Im new to this game, just purchased the full version a few days ago.

can someone please explain how do i actually edit the match energy settings?

i tryed to look for such an option in the game but couldn't see how i can do it.

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Does this apply to leagues as well? I set up a league and I'm in Division 10 with Tully Blanchard. Both my matches thus far have ran around 20 minutes. In the results of the other matches, I'm seeing times averaging 40-45 minutes!! Is that just because that's how it was during the DOTT era? Longer matches?

• 6 months later...

Back working on this...

I'm back a year later dealing with the same issue that I wasn't able to solve before. How to make matches much faster? I've changed the energy levels as Adam suggested but that hasn't had as much of an effect as I'd like. I started editing all the moves to do double damage but that ran into level caps and other issues. In addition I quickly realized I don't have enough time to do it this way, so I'm back to the drawing board on this idea.

My current idea is to mass edit all wrestlers Overall rating down 200 points and Stamina 200 points. This should decrease Health points but at what cost? Would this completely throw off other calculations, is Overall compared against vs Spirit, Strength, etc? Would this change help with Submissions as well as Pins? Would lowering each wrestlers body parts would provide any help to quicker matches or just lower the move set options?

I don't see any other Mass edits that could help with either the moves or wrestlers. Can you create an attribute or edit existing ones?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 years later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CYBER_C-J" data-cite="CYBER_C-J" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39144" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe each company has their own energy setting and you can change <a href="https://bestfootballbettingsites.org" rel="external nofollow"><span style="color:#000000;">bestfootballbettingsites-org</span></a> from the editor in the companies option.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Agree.</p>

Archived