WWE 2015: The Road Through WrestleMania And Beyond

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

World Wrestling Entertainment

-Welcome to WWE Smackdown on the SyFy channel. This week we come to you from The World Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Last Monday night, Triple H made the announcement that the main event for Smackdown this week will feature Roman Reigns as he takes on Big Show and Kane in a handicap match. Will Roman Reigns survive Smackdown this week? He has a date at Fast Lane with Daniel Bryan in a few weeks.

-Speaking of Daniel Bryan, the leader of the YES! Movement will be in the building to talk about his victory over Seth Rollins last Monday night. That victory gave him a shot at going to the main event at WrestleMania. But he has to face Roman Reigns at Fast Lane. What will he have to say when we kick off Smackdown with The Beard?

-Goldust & Stardust have been having their issues here lately. They have been arguing and losing matches left and right. They have the ability to right the wrongs when they step into the ring with two members of The New Day. Can Kofi Kingston and Big E walk away with the victory tonight?

-We will also be seeing two title matches this evening on WWE Thursday Night Smackdown. In one contest, we will see Rusev defend the WWE United States title against R-Truth. Can R-Truth become the first person to defeat Rusev by pinfall or submission? After all, he was the first man to beat Bo Dallas. In the second contest, we see Bad News Barrett put his WWE Intercontinental title on the line against the former Champion Dolph Ziggler. Can the Show-Off regain the title that he says is his or will he receive some bad news from Barrett?

-Plus Ryback will be in action against Luke Harper. We have also learned that The Big Guy has a major announcement to make here on Smackdown. What could that announcement be? Make sure you tune in on Smackdown to find out.

Prediction Listing

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Bad News Barrett defends vs. Dolph Ziggler

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

WWE United States Title Match

Rusev defends vs. R-Truth

Comments:

Goldust & Stardust vs. The New Day, Kofi and Big E

Comments:

Handicap Match

Kane and Big Show vs. Roman Reigns

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On Previous Show:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comments: Ziggy deserves more than this.

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: If Ziggy ain't winning, neither is Harper.

Comments: As much as I'd like to call swerve, I'll refrain.

Comments: Unfortunately.

Handicap Match

Comments: Cena 2.0

Fun Fan Signs: What spear does Roman use on the ladies?

Kane and Show: Welcome to the 20th Century

Go back to 2010 R-Truth!

Comments: Dolph, I'm afraid I've got some bad news - your not winning this match

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: I like Harper as much as the next guy, but he ain't beating Ryback

Comments: We return to the realm of S....Q....U....A....S....H!

Comments: I'm guessing Gold & Stardust will break up, only this time Cody isn't dying, Stardust is.

Handicap Match

Comments: From an earlier comment I know your a Roman Reigns fan.

Fun Fan Signs:

That's not the Vince we know and hate.

#BNB

What's Up - a defeat

Comments On Previous Show: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments:

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments:

I thought your last show was great, I'm curious what the ending will lead to.

Comments: Ziggler SHOULD be above the IC belt.

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: I'm just not a big fan of Ryback.

Comments: Easy death squash.

Comments: Dusts should win everything.

Handicap Match

Comments: That should make Roman look strong.

Fun Fan Signs: The New Day will have to wait for tomorrow!

Comments On Previous Show: Good show to open the game. The thing at the end with Vince is confusing in the good way, the way that makes you want to keep watching to see what happens next.

Comments: With Bad News/Ambrose coming up, I don't think Barrett will drop it.

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: Big Ryback Guy

Comments: Please.

Comments: I'm a big Stardust/Cody Rhodes fan, so hopefully him and Goldie have a push coming for them

Handicap Match

Comments: Insert Roman/Strong Joke Here

Fun Fan Signs: Where's Cody Rhodes? And who's this Stardust guy?

Comments: I don't like title changes on TV.

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

Comments: Rusev crush

Comments: Goldust & Stardust argue

Handicap Match

Comments: Believe that!

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments:

Comments: Britains Finest!

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: needs a win or be buried back , i chose win

Comments:

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs:[picture of Roman Reigns head on Big Gay Al's body] Roman's super, thanks for asking

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: Feed me More (Seriously I'm starving)

Comments: But who knows R-Truth ending Bo Dallas' undefeated streak

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs:"Reigns Cheated to win the Rumble" "Crush Cena!"

Comments On Previous Show:Imagining Vince doing the YES! made me chuckle

Comments: Ziggler doesn't really need the belt, IMHO.

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: Harper can sure as hell beat Ryback.

Comments: Truth ending Rusev's streak? Ehhhhh...nope.

Comments: I hope, and think that you are doing the Rhodes' break-up angle. If so, then The New Day wins here.

Handicap Match

Comments: DQ to keep Reigns strong.

Fun Fan Signs: ''The Truth Hurts''

''Attention! If anyone wants a boyfriend for Valentine's Day...''

(To be right on the side of the previous one) ''...I'm afraid we've got some Good News!

Comments On Previous Show: What an amazing Main Event angel, and it equals to the great show that it was. Now, let's see what awaits us in the future after that Vince angle.

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

Rusevdefends vs. R-Truth

Comments:

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments: Count out

Fun Fan Signs: I hate Roman Reigns

Daniel Bryan put me in this seat

Number 1 Kane mark!

Comments: Barrett is god.

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments: Ryback will win this comfortably.

Comments: R-Truth may have ended the legendary streak of Bo Dallas, but I don't see Rusev losing this one.

Comments: New Day will wrap this up and cause more dissent between Rhodes brothers.

Handicap Match

Comments: DQ / Count Out

Fun Fan Signs: "#PushBarrett"

"R-Truth's done it! The Streak is broken!"

"We Want Slater Back"

Comments:

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Handicap Match

Comments:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PromotionWarsWebsite.jpg

NEWS: TNA IMPACT WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS!

WWE NXT QUICK RESULTS!

RING OF HONOR WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/Impact.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/NXT.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ROH.jpg

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS

ANGLE: Skit involving Brooke and Mr. Anderson...C

Kurt Angle defeated Manik...C

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Kurt Angle and Ethan Carter III...C+

Mickie James and Awesome Kong defeated Angelina Love and Rebel...D

Samoa Joe, Magnus and Abyss defeated Crazzy Steve, Tigre Uno and Knux...D+

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Bobby Roode and MVP...C+

MVP defeated Matt Hardy...C-

Bobby Lashley defeated James Storm...C

WWE NXT QUICK RESULTS

ANGLE: Brawl involving Bayley and Dana Brooke...D-

Carmella defeated Sasha Banks...F+

Tyler Breeze defeated Adrian Neville...D-

Sami Zayn defeated Solomon Crowe, Hideo Itami and Bo Dallas to retain the NXT Heavyweight title...D

RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS

Jay Briscoe and Tommaso Ciampa defeated RD Evans and QT Marshall...D

Alberto El Patron defeated Frankie Kazarian...B-

Adam Cole defeated AJ Styles...B

TAGS:
#TNA – #NXT – #ROH

<hr color="black">

© 2015 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars

===

OOC:

Photobucket doesn't seem to be working, so I was not able to upload the logos for WWE NXT or Ring Of Honor. But as soon as it works for me again, I will upload the photos and edit them in.

Photobucket doesn't seem to be working, so I was not able to upload the logos for WWE NXT or Ring Of Honor. But as soon as it works for me again, I will upload the photos and edit them in.[/font]

Have you ever thought of using imgur? I switched over to it recently for photohosting and it's been great.

Have you ever thought of using imgur? I switched over to it recently for photohosting and it's been great.

In all honesty, I haven't really thought about going anywhere else. I've used PB for many years and rarely had any issues with it. Thank you for the idea, though. Isn't that the one that gives you an odd name for your picture, though? Meaning the url doesn't include the name of the picture, i.e. nxt.jpg. I'm a creature of habit so the photobucket is simply easier for me to remember everything. Thank you for the suggestion, though. It is much appreciated.

In all honesty, I haven't really thought about going anywhere else. I've used PB for many years and rarely had any issues with it. Thank you for the idea, though. Isn't that the one that gives you an odd name for your picture, though? Meaning the url doesn't include the name of the picture, i.e. nxt.jpg. I'm a creature of habit so the photobucket is simply easier for me to remember everything. Thank you for the suggestion, though. It is much appreciated.

If you have an account on imgur, upload all the photos on that and you'll be able to find them.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

WWE THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!

Thursday Week 1 February 2015 (Taped Tuesday)

Attendance: 7,750

Overall Rating: B

TV Rating: 3.20

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

[Michael Cole welcomes us to WWE Thursday Night Smackdown! What a show we have lined up for the fans, including a handicap match that will see Roman Reigns take on Big Show and Kane. Will Roman Reigns survive this night and move on to Fast Lane? Speaking of Fast Lane, the music for Daniel Bryan begins in the background and the crowd stands on their feet. 'YES!' chants move throughout The World Arena and Daniel Bryan comes marching down to the ring, slipping inside. He moves to the second turnbuckle and continues the YES chants as they get louder and louder inside this arena. Bryan has a microphone and asks the crowd if Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins on Monday Night Raw? (YES!) He, then, asks if Daniel Bryan is headed to Fast Lane to take on Roman Reigns? (YES!) Now here comes the big question. Will Daniel Bryan BEAT Roman Reigns and main event WrestleMania this year? Daniel Bryan leads the loud YES chants for that answer! Bryan says he would like to thank Roman Reigns for giving him this opportunity to main event WrestleMania. He says that he's not sure why Mr. McMahon joined in the YES chants last Monday night but that there's always room for one more in the YES Movement!..."Excuse me!"]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/PaulHeyman.jpg

[Paul Heyman clears his throat as he walks down toward the ring. He steps inside through the ropes and looks across at Daniel Bryan. He speaks with Mr. Bryan, letting the ladies and gentlemen in the audience know that his name is Paul Heyman. He is the advocate for the reigning, defending undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World..Brock Lesnar! He tells Daniel Bryan that he wants to remind everyone of what happened last year at WrestleMania. Yes, Daniel Bryan captured the WWE World Heavyweight title and that was admirable. However, his client ended the longest running streak in sports entertainment history when he became the one in twenty-one and one. He said he wants to remind Daniel Bryan that Brock Lesnar is still the conquerer and the beast incarnate. So in actuality what Roman Reigns did this past Monday night was not to give Daniel Bryan a chance to main event WrestleMania. It was to give Roman Reigns an opportunity to bow out of the main event at WrestleMania. He says that Roman Reigns made the decision to put his title shot on the line because at the end of the day he knows that he cannot beat the Conquerer. He knows, like Daniel Bryan knows and like all these people in Colorado Springs knows that no one is going to end the World title reign of Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania or any time. Why? Because Brock Lesnar is unstoppable. Heyman tells Mr. Bryan that he is a great athlete. As a matter of fact they have worked together in the past. Heyman says that he might go so far as to say that Daniel Bryan at one point in his career was a Paul Heyman Guy. But Paul Heyman promises that after WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar will still be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Daniel Bryan gets back on the microphone and states that he knows that his next two matches are David vs. Goliath matches. He says that he knows that no one expects him to be able to beat Roman Reigns, let alone Brock Lesnar. However, he says that he has made a living off proving people wrong. He says he will continue to do that. Heyman shrugs and says that Daniel Bryan is living in a fantasy world because the reality is that Brock Lesnar is an unstoppable force of nature. And he is going to turn Daniel Bryan's dreams into a nightmare. Good day, sir. Heyman turns and exits the ring but Bryan asks one more question before he goes. Bryan asks the audience if they feel that Daniel Bryan can beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania. The YES chants are loud in the arena as Heyman continues his way to the back. Bryan follows shortly thereafter.]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEIC.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BadNewsBarrett.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DolphZiggler.jpg

[Our first match here on Smackdown features the WWE Intercontinental title on the line as Bad News Barrett defends against Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler starts the match off strong against Barrett, using his considerable skill to keep Barrett off his game and on the mat. Ziggler hits an early famouser for a two count. The momentum switches when Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but Barrett just holds on to the top rope and Ziggler hits the back of his head on the mat. A couple of signs go up, reading: '#PushBarrett!' and '#BNB!' Barrett traps Ziggler in the ropes and catches him with a big boot before playing to a booing crowd. Barrett tosses Ziggler outside the ring and then runs him right into the ring post. He walks over to a couple of fans who have signs up reading: 'Attention! If anyone wants a boyfriend for Valentine's Day...' and then beside that one: '...I'm afraid we've got some Good News!' He laughs at the fan and grabs the signs ripping them apart. The match returns back in the ring and Barrett catches Ziggler with a Winds Of Change for a two count. He goes for the Wasteland but Ziggler reverses it into a DDT! The crowd pops as both men lie on the mat. A series of chain wrestling occurs with both men getting opportunities to hit their finishers but neither man can seem to strike at the right time. Ziggler gets Barrett in a corner and comes flying in with a corner splash but Barrett moves and Ziggler's height on the splash has his head striking the ring post! Ziggler staggers and Barrett brings him right into the Bull Hammer! Barrett makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Bad News Barrett (Via Pinfall @ 17:23)

Match Rating: C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BadNewsBarrett.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DolphZiggler.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DeanAmbrose.jpg

[Bad News Barrett gets to his feet and is handed the Intercontinental title belt. He raises the belt high to boos from the crowd and then he places a couple of well-timed boots to the skull of the fallen Dolph Ziggler. Barrett points and laughs at Ziggler and then sets up, looking ready to strike with the belt when Ziggler gets to his feet. Ziggler is slowly pulling himself up when Dean Ambrose comes sliding into the ring behind Barrett! Ambrose grabs the belt from Barrett and Barrett looks shocked -- Superkick from Ziggler! He turns and staggers -- Dirty Deeds by Ambrose! Barrett is planted into the mat and Ambrose looks at the Intercontinental title belt for a moment with a wide smile. He drops the belt around the waist of Barrett and then exits to cheers from the crowd along with Dolph Ziggler.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrayWyatt.jpg

[We move to a video backstage showing just the face of Bray Wyatt. Wyatt says that when you look into his face, you're looking into the face of your own demise. For he is the reaper of souls, the eater of worlds. He says that there is no one that is immune to being reaped and that includes you. Why would you think that you are immune to death? You are looking at the face of death, the eyes of the devil. It is time for me to welcome you home. It is time for the devil to bring you back to where you belong. Your job here is finished. Your time is up in this world. Now I have been sent to find you and bring you home to the door of the devil. For you are going to die in here. When you die, I will drag your carcass back to where you belong. You are going to come home. Find me. FIND ME!]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/LukeHarper.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Ryback.jpg

Luke Harper vs. Ryback

[Our next match is a hard-hitting contest between two rough and tumble wrestlers. Early on in the contest, a random sign is raised by a fan that reads: 'We Want Slater Back!' The match is fairly short but both men get some good offense in. Harper hits Ryback early on with a body avalanche in the corner and a sitout powerbomb for a two count. The crowd gets behind Ryback with the 'Feed Me More' chant. Ryback ducks a discus lariat attempt by Harper and shows his absolute power by lifting Harper and slamming him down with a press slam! Ryback yanks Harper to his feet and sends him to the ropes -- Spinebuster! He lifts Harper up and onto his shoulder -- running powerslam! Ryback moves into a corner and begins rolling his shoulder. The crowd begins the 'Feed Me More' chant as Ryback waits for Harper to get to his feet. When Harper does and turns -- Meat Hook Clothesline! Ryback makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Ryback (Via Pinfall @ 7:31)

Match Rating: C

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Ryback.jpg

[The match is over and Luke Harper rolls out of the ring. Ryback remains in the ring and asks for a microphone. He begins leading a 'Feed Me More' chant. After several chants, he changes things up when he says 'Feed Me Brock Lesnar!' Ryback says that he knows that the biggest dog in this yard right now is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. That's the way it's always been. So he has decided that if Brock Lesnar is not a coward that Brock Lesnar will step in the ring this Monday night on Monday Night Raw and come face-to-face with The Big Guy, The Human Wrecking Ball. Because Monday night he is going to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the very first time in his career. He says that he is the one man who can truly stand toe to toe with Brock Lesnar and never back down from the Beast Incarnate. Now feed me more, Feed Me More, FEED ME MORE!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ByronSaxton.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpg

[From the ring, we move to the backstage interview area where Byron Saxton is standing by with Roman Reigns. Saxton asks Reigns what he thinks about the challenge made by Ryback tonight to Brock Lesnar. Reigns says that he cannot think too much ahead when it comes to the WWE World Heavyweight title. Tonight he has a handicap match with two of the biggest men in the WWE: Big Show and Kane. When he survives that, he will move on to Fast Lane at the end of the month to take on Daniel Bryan. But he says that he went through twenty nine other people at the Royal Rumble, so what's three more, right? Reigns says that he is going to WrestleMania to fight whoever the World Champion is at that point in time. No matter who the champion is, they are going to be handing that title over to Roman Reigns. Believe that. The Roman Empire begins at WrestleMania. BELIEVE THAT!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/R-Truth.jpg

[The crowd boos as 'Ревът на лъва (Roar of the Lion)' by CFO$ begins to play and Lana leads out the WWE United States Champion Rusev. As they enter the ring, Lana talks about her man Rusev being the Hero of the Russian Federation. Then she talks about the confrontation between Rusev and John Cena last Monday night. She says that John Cena made a big mistake when he came into Rusev's ring. If that ever happens again, John Cena might not be wrestling for the WWE anymore. He might not ever make it out of the hospital. Rusev is given the microphone and he says that he will CRUSH each and every American that is put in his path, including John Cena. Rusev's words get interrupted by 'What's Up?!?!' R-Truth comes out singing his theme song as he walks down toward the ring. He steps inside and looks toward Rusev, asking 'What's Up, Russia?' Then he throws some punches to get this match started!]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEUnitedStates.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/R-Truth.jpg

[R-Truth has an advantage to start the match with those early punches knocking Rusev back into a corner. R-Truth climbs up and begins raining punches down on the Bulgarian Brute! Before he can reach ten, however, Rusev shoves R-Truth to the mat. R-Truth pops back up and Rusev catches him with a spinning wheel kick to bring him back down to the mat. The 'USA' chants are deafening here in Colorado Springs. Lana covers her ears outside the ring. Rusev picks up R-Truth and tosses him outside the ring. As Rusev plays to a booing crowd, several signs are raised, including: 'The Truth Hurts,' 'Crush Cena!' and 'R-Truth's done it! The Streak is broken!' R-Truth pulls himself back in the ring and Rusev catches him with a jumping side kick! R-Truth is planted on the mat and Rusev looks down at him. A sign goes up, reading: 'Go back to 2010 R-Truth!' A kick to the spine is a set-up for the Accolade. Rusev leans back on the Accolade as a sign goes up in the crowd: 'What's Up - a defeat!' That's exactly what happens as R-Truth has no choice but to tap out.]

Winner: Rusev (Via Submission @ 8:32)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JohnCena.jpg

[Lana enters the ring with the WWE United States title belt and gives Rusev permission to release the Accolade. Rusev stands up and the flag drops down behind him as he celebrates in the ring. The celebration is cut short when John Cena shows up on the Titan-Tron. Cena directs Rusev's attention to himself and says that he found out just how tough Rusev is last Monday night. He says that the Accolade is a heck of a move. But he says that he's still standing and he's still going to be standing at Fast Lane when he takes the United States Championship from around a Russian Ass. Speaking of Russian Asses, he has a little picture for Rusev that the Super Athlete might enjoy from a Super Hero to a Super Athlete. The picture shows on the Titan-Tron and is the picture of Vladimir Putin on horseback with glasses drawn on him and buck teeth drawn in. The picture is completely defaced. Inside the ring, Lana and Rusev are going crazy in anger! Cena's voice comes over, saying he will probably see Rusev this Monday night. Rusev kicks at the bottom rope and then exits the ring, angrily marching to the back.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Sheamus.jpg

[A video begins airing hyping the return of Sheamus to the WWE following his injury. Sheamus is shown hitting moves like White Noise and the Brogue Kick to various opponents. The video is focused in green and shows that Sheamus is a former two-time WWE Champion, one time World Champion, two time United States Champion, former King of the Ring winner and former Royal Rumble winner. It doesn't matter who he will be facing coming up because with the luck of the Irish Sheamus believes he will always be the man standing on top. Sheamus is making his return to the WWE very soon! Stay tuned to find out when he will be coming back.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Goldust.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Stardust.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/KofiKingston.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BigE.jpg

[Our semi main event is a tag team contest that features the team of Goldust & Stardust taking on New Day members Kofi Kingston and Big E. Goldust and Stardust focus on New Day member Kofi Kingston during the middle portion of the match. Goldust catches Kingston with a powerslam, scoring a two count. A sign goes up in the crowd, reading: 'The New Day will have to wait for tomorrow!' Goldust and Stardust use some quick tags in and out to keep a fresh man in the ring at all times. Stardust begins staying in longer, working over Kingston and going for the Dark Matter but Kingston reverses the hold and catches Stardust with the float-over DDT! The crowd gets behind The New Day and Kingston crawls over, making the tag to Big E! Big E comes in and clotheslines down Stardust, knocking Goldust off the apron. Big E shoves Stardust into the corner and then begins powering himself up and runs -- E-Train! Stardust staggers out of the corner, looking to tag Goldust but Goldust is not on the apron yet. Stardust turns back around and Big E catches him with a clothesline. Goldust makes his way back to the apron and calls out for Stardust and then for Cody! Stardust hisses at Goldust and then slaps him on the chest to make the tag. Stardust exits the ring and starts walking up the ramp. Goldust yells at him, asking where he's going. Stardust ignores his brother. Goldust enters the ring and is immediately hit with the Midnight Hour! The Diving DDT/Big Ending Combination plants Goldust on the mat. Big E makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winners: The New Day (Via Pinfall @ 9:47)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Goldust.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Stardust.jpg

[The New Day celebrate their victory but the focus turns on Goldust and Stardust as Stardust re-enters the ring. The two of them begin arguing off-microphone so that little, if any, can be heard by the fans in the arena and at home. Stardust seems to be a little despondent, looking down like he is sorry for what he did. Goldust can be heard calling Stardust 'Cody' and Stardust hisses at him and shoves Goldust to the mat. Stardust yells at Goldust not to call him that. Goldust looks shockingly up at his brother before Stardust hisses at him and then exits the ring. Stardust walks past a sign reading: 'Where's Cody Rhodes? And who's this Stardust guy?' He hisses at the fan holding the sign before he continues up the aisle with Goldust watching his brother leaving him from the ring.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/SethRollins.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Kane.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BigShow.jpg

[in a backstage area, Seth Rollins is psyching up the unit of Kane and Big Show. He brings up the fact that Roman Reigns is the man who eliminated both Kane and Big Show from the Royal Rumble. Thus he cost the both of them their shot at main eventing WrestleMania. Last Monday night, Big Show, you lost to Roman Reigns so you need to make that up to the Authority. If it wasn't for Roman Reigns one of the Authority would be main eventing WrestleMania. Of course he can face Brock Lesnar any time he wants to because he is Mr. Money In The Bank. But Big Show and Kane need to prove themselves. Big Show finally shuts Rollins up by saying that tonight he is going to prove why they call him a living, fire-breathing giant. Tonight he is going to knock out Roman Reigns and end his career.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Kane.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BigShow.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpg

Handicap Match

[Our main event is a handicap match set up by Triple H where Roman Reigns takes on two Authority members in Kane and Big Show! Reigns starts off the match strong, knowing he has to strike first and quick to try to end the match quickly and he tries just that by hitting both Big Show and Kane with Superman Punches! He scores a two count on Kane but Kane manages to kick out before the three. Reigns brings down Kane with a clothesline and then releases a mighty roar as a couple of signs are raised in the crowd: '[picture of Roman Reigns head on Big Gay Al's body] Roman's super, thanks for asking!' and 'Kane and Show: Welcome to the 20th Century!' Reigns catches Kane with a pair of big boots and then bounces off the ropes -- Leaping Clothesline -- Kane ducks and Reigns crashes to the mat. The momentum switches at this point with Kane and Big Show using frequent double teams on Roman Reigns. Of course, Reigns has no one to tag with so he is stuck in the ring with Show and Kane. Show catches Reigns with an inverted legdrop bulldog and scores a two count as Reigns kicks out. Show puts Reigns on the ground in the middle of the ring and locks on a camel clutch. Show cries out a war cry and stretches back, putting a lot of pressure on the back of Reigns. The crowd tries to rally Roman Reigns back into the match. He uses that momentum to pull himself up, showing a ton of power as he lifts Show on his back and then drops backward, sending them both crashing to the mat.]

[Not all the fans here in Colorado Springs are fans of Roman Reigns, though. Some signs go up, including 'I hate Roman Reigns,' 'Reigns Cheated to win the Rumble' and 'Number 1 Kane mark!' Speaking of Kane, Big Show tags in the Authority's Favorite Demon. Kane comes in and takes a few shots from Roman Reigns as he gets that second wind. He catches Kane with a spinning bulldog and scores a two count but the pinfall is broken up by Big Show. Big Show catches Reigns with a headbutt but a punch is blocked by Reigns! Reigns fires back with punches to Big Show and then a clothesline over the top rope. Reigns turns back to Kane and then drops down, elevating Kane over the top rope and onto Big Show! Reigns pounds his chest in the middle of the ring. Reigns points toward a sign reading: 'What spear does Roman use on the ladies?' Then he points toward the WrestleMania sign. Kane climbs on the apron and Reigns yanks him in the ring. Reigns catches Kane with a short-arm clothesline before dropping him down on the bottom rope. Reigns exits the ring and ducks a clothesline by Big Show -- Running Dropkick to the head of Kane! Big Show climbs on the apron and tags himself in. Kane rolls out of the ring as Reigns comes in with Big Show. Show goozles Reigns but Reigns fights his way out of it! He strikes Show with the Superman Punch and then backs up. He roars and waits for Show to get to his feet -- SPEAR! Show gets speared out of his boots! Reigns catches Kane with a Superman Punch and then covers Show: One, Two, Three!]

Winner(s): Roman Reigns (Via Pinfall @ 10:53)

Match Rating: B-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Kane.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BigShow.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

[This is an amazing victory for Roman Reigns here tonight as he defeats both Kane and Big Show! Reigns begins celebrating inside the ring, until he gets assaulted from behind by Kane with a chair. Kane strikes Reigns with a chair again and again. He looks with disgust down at Roman Reigns and then helps Big Show up to his feet. Kane pulls Reigns up slightly and Big Show curls his fingers into a fist -- Knockout Punch to Roman Reigns! Reigns crumples to the mat and then Daniel Bryan's music begins to play. Out from the back comes The Beard with a chair in hand! He slides in the ring and begins swinging wildly for the fences! He connects with Big Show! He connects with Kane! Two more chair shots to Big Show send the giant over the top rope to the floor. Kane moves in for Daniel Bryan and Bryan swings the chair -- Kane moves and the chair shot hits Roman Reigns in the skull! The crowd is shocked as Reigns drops to the mat. Daniel Bryan looks shocked! Kane brings down Daniel Bryan with a clothesline. He raises his arms and brings them down, sending fire burning from all four corners. Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns lie on the mat side-by-side as Kane stands tall to end this show.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/PaulHeyman.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrockLesnar.jpg

[but the show is not over. Instead, we move to an interview set up in the backstage area featuring Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. Heyman smiles and says 'ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the reigning, defending undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World Brock Lesnar!' He says that they are here at this moment to answer the challenge that was issued earlier tonight by the gentleman known as Ryback. Ryback, I can tell you that usually speaking my client does not work for free, which is what would happen if he worked this Monday night on Monday Night Raw. However, your challenge intrigued me and intrigued the Beast Incarnate. Let me tell you exactly what would happen if you faced my client Brock Lesnar this Monday night. Do you remember what happened to John Cena at SummerSlam? Do you remember Brockanomics? For those of you who do not know what that is and for those of you who were too cheap to spend $9.99 on the WWE Network back then, Brockanomics is simple. It goes Eat, Sleep, Suplex, Repeat. Eat, Sleep, Suplex, Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Until you are nothing more than a shell of what the world remembers you as. But my client has made the decision to accept your challenge for a WWE World title match this Monday night on the main event of Monday Night Raw. That means that this Monday night, my client is going to live by the motto of Eat, Sleep, Conquer...Ryback. The camera zooms in on a focused Brock Lesnar as the credits roll and the show fades to black.]

PREDICTION CONTEST

The prediction contest will run from my first show until the end of March(WrestleMania) in the game. The prizes have yet to be determined. A single win is given each time a person scores the most predictions right in a given show. The most wins at the end of March is declared the winner.

This week was an amazing week for number of predictors. Thank you to everyone for that. We did have some get 5/5 this time. Congratulations to packerman120, Bad News Fryer, Uncrewed, TeflonBilly, kieranforthewin, CPBHBK and codeydbw!

1. Uncrewed=2 Wins

2. jscotty=1 Win

Smasher1311=1 Win

Bad News Fryer=1 Win

kieranforthewin=1 Win

CPBHBK=1 Win

packerman120=1 Win

TeflonBilly=1 Win

codeydbw=1 Win

10. The_CoC=0 Wins

Kijar=0 Wins

Frootloop=0 Wins

KnowYourEnemy=0 Wins

crackerjack=0 Wins

SkipMartin=0 Wins

lukess11=0 Wins

Beejus=0 Wins

Russelrules44=0 Wins

Ayden=0 Wins

KeyR1=0 Wins

Warhawk8492=0 Wins

===

Comments On Previous Show: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Glad to see you enjoyed the show. Hopefully more than just the ending. LOL.

I thought your last show was great, I'm curious what the ending will lead to.

Thanks a lot TeflonBilly. I am glad you enjoyed the last show. I do have plans as to where I am moving the ending forward. So make sure you stay tuned for that.

Comments On Previous Show: Good show to open the game. The thing at the end with Vince is confusing in the good way, the way that makes you want to keep watching to see what happens next.

Thanks for the comments, Beejus. I am definitely looking for the whole confusing thing with what happened with Vince McMahon. I am glad that it keeps you watching/reading to see what happens next.

Comments On Previous Show:Imagining Vince doing the YES! made me chuckle

Thanks for the comments and predictions, CPBHBK. Yes, Vince leading the YES! chants definitely makes for an odd look.

Comments On Previous Show: What an amazing Main Event angel, and it equals to the great show that it was. Now, let's see what awaits us in the future after that Vince angle.

Thanks a lot for your comments, Smasher. I am glad that you enjoyed the main event. It graded out with an 'A' grade so I wanted to make sure that the write-up was special enough for that grade of match. But at the same time I wanted to make sure that it was still the main event of a television show and not a main event.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

World Wrestling Entertainment

-Welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw along the road to Fast Lane and then WrestleMania. What a show we have for you this week on Monday Night Raw! Last Thursday night on Smackdown, 'The Big Guy' Ryback issued a challenge to the WWE World Heavyweight Champion 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman, Lesnar's advocate, answered the challenge at the end of Smackdown with a resounding yes. So on Monday Night Raw we will see the WWE World Heavyweight title defended for the first time in months on Raw. Can Brock Lesnar keep the title against the man who tells the WWE to Feed Me More?

-The Bella Twins have been vicious on Paige in recent weeks here on WWE TV. Tonight, Paige is going to look for a measure of revenge as she steps in the ring to take on Brie Bella. It has been announced that Paige will face Brie's sister Nikki Bella at Fast Lane for the WWE Diva's title. Can Paige gain some momentum heading toward Fast Lane?

-Recently, Triple H has called out Sting to meet him face-to-face in a confrontation at Fast Lane. Triple H has stated that tonight he will get an answer from Sting one way or the other on whether The Vigilante will be at Fast Lane. Will Triple H like the answer?

-Speaking of Triple H, The Game has made what he thinks should be a great match here on Monday Night Raw. He is placing the Show-Off Dolph Ziggler against the former fifteen time WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. Will this match steal the show on Monday Night Raw?

-Plus this Monday Night Raw will open with Mr. McMahon. Will he be able to explain his actions last week in protecting Daniel Bryan? Just what does the Chairman of the Board have in mind? Make sure you tune in to find out!

-Plus a Divas match, we will be hearing from Curtis Axel, the WWE Monday Night Raw debut of the Lucha Dragons, Big Show versus Erick Rowan and more. Make sure you tune in to Monday Night Raw!

Prediction Listing

Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan

Comments:

Big Show vs. Erick Rowan

Comments:

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

Comments:

Gold & Stardust vs. The Lucha Dragons

Comments:

Curtis Axel vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Brie Bella vs. Paige

Comments:

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match

Brock Lesnar defends vs. Ryback

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On Last Show:

Prediction Listing

Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan

Comments:

Big Show vs. Erick Rowan

Comments: Logic dictates he'll get this matchup...

Comments: As much as I'm not a Cena fan, Zig-Zag hasn't been getting the push here, and WWE needs faces.

Comments: We're headed towards a breakup angle, and I think losing is the best way to head towards that

Comments: #Axelmania has more momentum than Ryder, and you can believe that.

Brie Bella vs. Paige

Comments: I mark out for page

Comments: Feed... Brock... More Talented Workers...

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On Last Show: Momentum and Skill seem to be headed opposite ways -- and with the ME rating, I'm guessing either the Big Slow or Kane has hit the time decline wall. The overall rating had to be a huge disappointment.

I'm guessing this will be a B+ show providing either Cena-Ziggler or Bryan-Cesaro is the main event, with Lesnar-Ryback as the semi-main.... Always good to see the belt go up on TV, ratings-wise and promo-wise...

Will be interesting to see how you manage Brock's contract situation, not sure if he can go to MMA or Bellatore in this universe but I believe he could tour Japan..

Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan

Comments: Err... only one for thing for it ... Yes! Yes! Yes! I enjoyed more then the ending, the show was generally amazing

Big Show vs. Erick Rowan

Comments: It's the Big Squash of up and coming youngsters

Comments: SuperCena to the rescue, Ziggler isn't his kryptonite, Lesnar is.

Comments: Debut = Victory

Comments: AxelMania is running wild!

Brie Bella vs. Paige

Comments: Errr... the return of eeney meeney mineeee mo.

Comments: Ryback can't handle the Lesnar

Fun Fan Signs:

AxelMania is running wild

He's done, Curtis Axel is going to the Wrestlemania pre-show

Comments On Last Show:

Archived