Rate My Cards

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fully Loaded Results [B]MNM [/B]defeated Kendrick and London for the Tag Team Titles [B]Paul Burchill[/B] beat Booker T [B]The Undertaker [/B]defeated Goldberg with the help of Great Khali, and Goldberg passing out and the lose doesnt come against his win streak. Undertaker is the new US Champion [B]JBL [/B]defeated DDP after hitting a fall away slam on a chair [B]Batista [/B]beat Randy Orton with his Batista Bomb [B]Kurt Angle[/B] defended the Heavyweight Title by pinning Chris Benoit after a Moonsault while Great Khali was outside the ring getting speared by Goldberg. Summer Slam up tonight

[B][U]Summer Slam (Both Brands)[/U][/B] [B]Paul Burchill Vs The Big Show Vs DDP Vs TEST[/B] [I]- With Burchill and DDP feuding on Smackdown, and Big Show and Test feuding on Raw, Vince McMahon and Teddy Long thought it would be perfect to put the four of them in one big match.[/I] [B]The New Age Out Laws Vs MNM[/B] [I]- Another idea of McMahon and Long was to have Raws Tag Champs Vs Smackdowns Tag Champs. Little build up but the two teams have attacked each other.[/I] [B]United States Title Match - The Great Khali Vs The Undertaker (C)[/B] [I]- The Great Khali was again on the Undertakers ass even after helping him win the US Championship from Goldberg. Mind games have taken place as Great Khalis manager Shane McMahon has turned against him and now is on the Undertakers side. [/I] [B]Bill Goldberg Vs Batista[/B] [I]- These two guys never hated each other to one edition of Smackdown where Goldberg accidently speared Batista when trying to help him clear the ring. Since then Batista has not layed off the topic on how Goldberg is nothing but a jackass. Goldberg has yet to say sorry which Batista wants to here. The final Smackdown up to this Batista sneak attacked Goldberg from behind and Batista Bombed him through the announce table. The next week on Smackdown, it was no easy forgiveness as Goldberg called out Batista. Goldberg was about to say he was sorry but then speared Batista and the match was made.[/I] [B]IC Championship Match - Chris Masters Vs Shelton Benjamin (C)[/B] [I]- Masters has one goal in mind. The IC Championship. He has been undefeated in every match but against Shelton Benjamin. Can Masters finally get it done or will Shelton Benjamin retain again?[/I] [B]World Title Match - Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle (C)[/B] [I]- These two guys just cannot get enough of each other and hopefully their third and final match will take place. Benoit has been dieing to regain the WWE Championship, but every time Angle some way gains the victory, could this be Benoits lucky night?[/I] [B]Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan[/B] [I]- This will be considered a match for the ages, sure it would be better if both were in their prime, but Hogan came out of retirement just for it. When the now Heel Austin called out Hogan, Hogan answered the challenge and the two started up one of the most famous programs which has lasted over three months from June to August with this possibly being the grand finale.[/I] [B]Elimination Chamber World Heavyweight Title Match - Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels Vs John Cena Vs Christian Vs The Master Of Pain Ken Doane Vs Edge (C)[/B] [I]- This match has been a huge build up with Triple H and Shawn Michaels causing chaos with the NAO, the alliance to defeat DX is Cena, Christian and Edge. Ken Doane who is a former Spirit Squad member won the battle royal to obtain the final position in this match. Triple H and HBK are going to work together as a given but who will take home the gold, can Edge retain the title even though HBK has a good track record in these type of matches and at Summer Slam? Or will Ken Doane suprise us all and take home the championship?[/I] Rate and Reply please

Summer Slam (Both Brands) Paul Burchill Vs The Big Show Vs [B]DDP[/B] Vs TEST [B]The New Age Out Laws[/B] Vs MNM United States Title Match - The Great Khali Vs [B]The Undertaker [/B](C) Bill Goldberg Vs [B]Batista[/B] IC Championship Match - Chris Masters Vs [B]Shelton Benjamin (C)[/B] World Title Match - Chris Benoit Vs [B]Kurt Angle (C)[/B] [B]Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] Vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan Elimination Chamber World Heavyweight Title Match - Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels Vs John Cena Vs Christian Vs The Master Of Pain Ken Doane Vs [B]Edge (C)[/B]

Summer Slam Results [B]Test [/B]defeated Burchill, Big show and DDP in the fatal four way match [B]MNM [/B]defeated The New Age Out Laws with the help of Jindrak and Melina [B]The Great Khali [/B]defeated the Undertaker to win the United States Title [B]Goldberg and Batista drew[/B] [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] retained the IC Title against Chris Masters [B]Chris Benoit [/B]defeated Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight title [B]Stone cold Steve Austin[/B] beat Hulk Hogan with the Stunner [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] pinned Ken Doane to win the Heavyweight title in the Elimination Chamber match Unforgiven card up in a few

[B][I][U]Unforgiven (Raw)[/U][/I][/B] [B]The Big Show Vs Kane (Loser Leaves Town)[/B] [I] - One again these two are back at each others throats, this time though the stakes are higher in a loser leaves town match[/I]. [B]Tag Team Championship: New Breed Of Legend (Punk/Conway) Vs The New Age Out Laws (C)[/B] [I] - After Summer Slam, the New Breed became the clear number one contenders by beating all the other tag teams. The nAo have had their number though and have provoked them every night after they signed the contract which had a no fight before the match clause.[/I] [B]Carlito Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [I] - These two met a while back but this time Carlito brought back the Cabana Knights consisting of Solo Snuka, Umaga, and Jimmy Snuka. Austin beat all three of them in a match and is looking forward to his match with Carlito.[/I] [B]IC Championship- Chris Masters Vs Charlie Haas Vs Shelton Benjamin (C)[/B] [I] - With Masters unable to pin Benjamin, he could pin Haas to win the belt. Will we see Masters finally win the gold or will Shelton or possibly even Charlie Haas take it home.[/I] [B]John Cena Vs Edge Vs Christian[/B] [I] - Winner gets a title shot when he wants to.[/I] [B]Triple H Vs Ken Doane[/B] [I] - After Summer Slam, Ken Doane joined Mark Jindraks alliance to take out the D-Generation X. Well with that jump came Triple H brawling with Ken Doane and causing his life a living hell. Can Doane beat the unstopable Game? Or is this just goliath type battle?[/I] [B]World Heavyweight Title - Mark Jindrak Vs Shawn Michaels (C)[/B] [I] - After Summer Slam, Jindrak the leader of the Alliance against DX, was chosen as the number one contender by his group of peers, Jindrak has shown his wrestling ability by beating Triple H and the nAo in a 3 vs 1 match up. can Jindrak beat the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels?[/I] rate and reply results up in a few hours

Unforgiven (Raw) [B]The Big Show [/B]defeated Kane with a Choke Slam [B]New Breed Of Legend[/B] beat New Age Outlaws for tag team titles [B]Carlito [/B]beat Steve Austin after smashing a cocnut over his head [B]Shelton Benjmain[/B] retained the IC Title over Masters and Haas [B]Christian [/B]beat Cena and Edge after pinning Edge [B]Triple H[/B] defeated Ken Doane with a pedigree [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] retained the World Title over Mark Jindrak No mercy up later tonight

[B][I][U]No Mercy Smackdown PPV[/U][/I][/B] [B]Tag Team Title Match - Kendrick and London Vs M-N-M (C)[/B][I] - After a brief run with the titles, MNM recaptured them and right away Kendrick and London wanted a rematch.[/I] [B]Randy Orton Vs Buff Bagwell[/B] [I]- As Randy Orton started to train for a body builder tournament, one man challenged him to a weight lifting, body showing, arm wrestling tournament and it was Buff Bagwell. Bagwell just joined the WWE, and Orton granted him a shot. After Bagwell beat Orton in two challenges Orton proceeded to beat the living hell out of him until Teddy Long gave Orton a match.[/I] [B]Kurt Angle Vs Fit Finlay[/B] [I]- Both wrestlers are trying to take the claim of the best technical wrestler of all time.[/I] [B]United States Title Match - DDP Vs Booker T Vs The Great Khali (C)[/B] [I] - No real story here, just three guys who want the belt or keep the belt[/I] [B]The Undertaker Vs Chris Daniels[/B] [I]- With Daniels now in the WWE and slowly tortuing The Undertaker on a cross a few weeks back, the EVIL VS EVIL game is on. Taker and Daniels have been performing rituals and even Undertaker has gone and brought back Paul Bearer while Daniels brought in his new manager Sinister Minister James Mitchell![/I] [B]Goldberg Vs Batista[/B] [I] - These two guys drawed last time, will Batista be able to get the win or will Goldberg win, the former good friends battle once more![/I] [B]World Heavyweight Title Match - Paul Burchill Vs Chris Benoit (C)[/B] [I] -When Undertaker forfeited his shot he let Paul Burchill take it to face Benoit. Can Benoit out wrestle the cruiser/power wrestler, or will Burchill succeed and become the lightest heavyweight champion of all time?[/I]

no sir, these cards are from a previous game, and current game, I'm just sending you a game that I've done, and soon once i run out of cards for that I will restart and some of the cards will sound familiar but they won't because I plan on doing things diff. I always lose interest when I'm not the WWE for some reason, I guess its just hard to get me interested. Ive been on vacation so thats why theres been a lack of posts on whats going on, im still on vacation i love florida

No Mercy Smackdown Brand Results [B]M-N-M[/B] retained the tag team titles over Kendrick and London [B]Buff Bagwell [/B]defeated Randy Orton [B]Kurt Angle and Fit Finlay[/B] drew [B]The Great Khali[/B] retained the US Title against DDP and Booker T [B]The Undertaker [/B]defeated Chris Daniels [B]Goldberg [/B]and Batista drew [B]Chris Benoit[/B] retained the World Title Survivor Seires up tonight

Survivor Series United States Title - Test Vs The Great Khali(C) - Test wanted a IC title shot but Teddy Long thought it would be cool to book a Raw Vs SD match DDP Vs Booker T - This feud goes all the way back to the good ole WCW days, these two restarted when DDP helped Khali retain the US Title at No Mercy screwing Booker T of a match forming an alliance between DDP, Goldberg, and Khali The Spirit Squad Vs Big Show, Kane, Haas, Cm Punk, Rene Durpee - Survivor Series match IC Championship - Chris Masters Vs Shelton Benjmain (C) - Can Masters finally beat Benjamin? Regal, Burchill, Angle, Orton Vs Daniels, JBL, Finlay, Buff - A four man team survivor series match Goldberg Vs Batista - These two still are looking for one to beat the other who can finally win? World Championship - The Undertaker Vs Chris Benoit - The dead man has been stalking Benoit, and claims that Survivor Series is his night, hell it has been over fifteen years almost since Taker beat hogan for the title at Survivor Series in Detroit. Carlito, HHH, HBK, nAo Vs austin, Jindrak, Cena, Edge and Christian - Can DX beat The Alliance Of Defiance?

Survivor Series Results [B]The Great Khali [/B]defeated Test to retain the US Championship [B]Booker T[/B] defeated DDP [B]The Spirit Squad[/B] defeated Show, Kane, Haas, Punk and Dupree [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] retained the IC Championship against Masters [B]Daniels, JBL, Finlay, and Bagwell[/B] beat Regal, Burchill, Angle, and Orton [B]Goldberg [/B]defeated Batista [B]Chris Benoit[/B] retained the World Title against the Undertaker [B]Carlito, HHH, HBK, and the Outlaws[/B] beat Austin, Jindrak, Cena, and E a C Over The Edge up soon

Over The Edge (Raw Promotion Show) Tag Team Titles - The New Age Out Laws Vs Cm Punk and Conway (C) - After losing the titles the nAo want the championships right back. Ken Doane Vs The Big Show - With Ken Doane now single handly becoming the best thing on Raw, can the monster Big Show put an end to it? IC Championship- Chris Masters Vs Charlie Haas Vs Shelton Benjmain (C) - Can Masters finally win the title? Or Will Haas get the victory pushing Masters over the edge! Christian Vs Edge - Both men still don't mind each other, but will they let it all out in the wrestling ring? Triple H vs John Cena - These two guys are the leaders of their stables, captain vs captain Carlito Vs Mark Jindrak - Winner gets a title shot World Title- Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Shawn Michaels (C) - Austin gave himself the match in order for the Alliance Of Defiance to win over a title for their stable

Predictions on over the edge Tag Team Titles - The New Age Out Laws Vs [B]Cm Punk and Conway (C)[/B] I like the new breed look........ [B]Ken Doane[/B] Vs The Big Show Roll on Ken.....(but i love show) IC Championship- Chris Masters Vs Charlie Haas Vs [B]Shelton Benjmain [/B](C) Denied once again.... [B]Christian[/B] Vs Edge good fued here..... Triple H vs [B]John Cena[/B] hard to root for the bosses son-in-law [B]Carlito[/B] Vs Mark Jindrak Good work with grooming Carlito World Title- Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] (C) hard choice.....

Over The Edge Results [B]The New Age Outlaws[/B] beat Punk and Conway to regain the tag team titles [B]Ken Doane[/B] defeated The Big Show [B]Chris Masters[/B] pinned Haas to finally win the title while Shelton was outside the ring. [B]Edge [/B]defeated Christian [B]Triple H[/B] defeated John Cena [B]Mark Jindrak [/B]defeated Carlito [B]Shawn Michaels [/B]retained the World title over Steve Austin Cyber Sunday up later

Cyber Sunday (Smackdown Pay Per View) Tag Team Titles - Randy Orton and DDP Vs M-N-M (C) - Orton and DDP team up together and started to feud with MNM after MNM cost the two a match at the WWE Championship Booker T Vs Burchill - Just a stupid random story that one hates another. United States Title - Chris Daniels Vs Buff Bagwell Vs William Regal Vs The Great Khali (C) - After Khali beat each wrestler but Daniels, and the wins and losses came even, Long booked the four way bout. Batista Vs John Bradshaw Layfield - JBL is fresh off the injured list which came from the hands of Batista, and JBL can't wait to give Batista the same injury Kurt Angle Vs Fit Finlay - Both claim to be the greatest submisstionist in the world, only a submission match can prove it. Goldberg Vs Kane - After Kane lost the loser leaves town match, Kane wants to face the number one contender, if Kane wins he is the new top dog World Title- The Undertaker Vs Chris Benoit (C) - the dead man wants another shot at the belt and Benoit being the great wrestler let him have one results up later

[B]Cyber Sunday Results[/B] [B]Randy Orton and DDP[/B] beat MNM for the Tag Team Titles [B]Burchill [/B]beat Booker T [B]Chris Daniels[/B] beats Bagwell, Regal, Khali for the United States Title [B]Batista [/B]beats J-B-L [B]Fit Finlay[/B] beat Kurt Angle [B]Goldberg [/B]beat Kane [B]Chris Benoit[/B] retained the World title against The Undertaker

[B][U]The Royal Rumble[/U][/B] [B]United States Title Match - Fit Finlay Vs Chris Daniels (C)[/B] [I]- Card filler[/I] [B]IC Title Match - Shelton Benjamin Vs Chris Masters (C)[/B] [I]- With Masters never been able to beat Benjamin can Shelton regain the Title or will luck side with Masters[/I] Triple H Vs The Big Show [I]- winner gets the 30th spot in the Rumble[/I] [B]World Heavyweight Title - J-B-L Vs Chris Benoit (C)[/B] [I]- Can JBL finally regain the belt, or is Benoit still to dam good for everyone[/I] [B]John Cena vs Goldberg[/B] [I]- These two both claim to be the best of their brands and the two will fight, winner goes into the Royal Rumble[/I] [B]World Heavyweight title - Edge Vs Shawn Michaels (C)[/B] [I]- can HBK retain the title and watch the Rumble or will he be in it trying to regain a title shot[/I] [B]The Royal Rumble Match [/B]

[QUOTE=Zero][B][U]The Royal Rumble[/U][/B] [B]United States Title Match - Fit Finlay Vs [COLOR="Red"]Chris Daniels[/COLOR] (C)[/B] [I]- Card filler[/I]. Too Good for finlay [B]IC Title Match - [COLOR="red"]Shelton Benjamin[/COLOR] Vs Chris Masters (C)[/B] [I]- With Masters never been able to beat Benjamin can Shelton regain the Title or will luck side with Masters.[/I] Chris Masters:confused: [COLOR="red"]Triple H[/COLOR] Vs The Big Show [I]- winner gets the 30th spot in the Rumble[/I]. Always gotta pick Hunter [B]World Heavyweight Title - J-B-L Vs [COLOR="red"]Chris Benoit[/COLOR] (C)[/B] [I]- Can JBL finally regain the belt, or is Benoit still to dam good for everyone.[/I] Benoit is 4 Real [B]John Cena vs [COLOR="red"]Goldberg[/COLOR][/B] [I]- These two both claim to be the best of their brands and the two will fight, winner goes into the Royal Rumble.[/I] Don't like this match almost as much as i don't like cena [B]World Heavyweight title - [COLOR="red"]Edge[/COLOR] Vs Shawn Michaels (C)[/B] [I]- can HBK retain the title and watch the Rumble or will he be in it trying to regain a title shot[/I] Edge will pull the win [B]The Royal Rumble Match [/B][/QUOTE] Carlito cause thats cool

[U]The Royal Rumble Results[/U] [B]Chris Daniels[/B] retained the United States title over Finlay [B]Shelton Benjamin [/B]beat Masters for the IC Championship [B]Triple H[/B] defeated The Big Show [B]Chris Benoit [/B]defeated J-B-L to retain the World Title [B]Goldberg [/B]defeated John Cena [B]Edge [/B]defeated Shawn Michaels to win the World Heavyeweight Title [B]Mark Jindrak [/B]won the Royal Rumble The Last Stand will be up later

[B][U][I]The Last Stand (RAW)[/I][/U][/B] [B]Tag Team Championship: The Whole Spirit Squad Vs Road Rage Vs nAo (C)[/B] [I]- Road Rage and nAo were battling out one night on Raw when the Spirit Squad came out and claimed they had enough waiting and attacked both teams, the team consiting of Mitch,Nicky, Mikey, and Johnny has yet to decide who will compete for them.[/I] [B]Charlie Haas Vs Umaga Vs Rene Dupree[/B] [I]- Dupree claimed he can beat the best Raw had to offer, by that he meant the lowest of the roster.[/I] [B]IC Championship Match - Chris Masters Vs Shelton Benjamin (C)[/B] [I]- Chris Masters has never pinned Shelton Benjamin for the title, or period. Masters lost the title to Shelton, and is getting ANOTHER rematch, will this be the night that Masters finally pins SHELTON?![/I] [B]Carlito And Christian Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan[/B] [I]- one night when Carlito and Christian were yelling at each other, two legends walked out and claimed they have heard enough and they were gonna shut the two of them up, since then both teams have been battling each other like crazy.[/I] [B]John Cena Vs Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]- The Alliance Of Defiance Vs D-X[/I] [B]World Title Match (Ladder)- The Big Show Vs Ken Doane Vs HHH Vs Edge (C)[/B] [I]- With Big Show and Ken Doane drawing, Eric Bischoff the now again appointed General Manager of Raw, made the match a fatal four way. After Edge attacked HHH with a ladder, Bischoff came out and said he know had the idea to make it a ladder match. BAM IT WAS DONE![/I] Results up later and next ppv is NO WAY OUT

Archived