Managing Child Organizations

I like having a huge roster about half of which I want to loan out to my child (hopefully plural in the future) organization.

I can't seem to find a way to search for fighters within the Child Organization screen. I'd like to be able to search for fighters the same way I can on my roster screen so that I can easily find the ones I want to loan out or call up.

Is there any type of search functionality within the Child Organization screen ?

Contract Renewals

Anyone have contract renewals figured out for fighters on loan to child organization ?

I loaned out a fighter, he wins the belt in the child organization. Contract comes up, I renew...and now the fighter is back on my roster and has been stripped of he belt.

Adding or removing weight classes

Nice tip from Scottie on how to add or remove weight classes from a child organization :

You can create a narrative in the editor to force a child organisation to open a weight class, and then import it into your game. That should work.

• 10 months later...
Is there any type of search functionality within the Child Organization screen ?

Not natively, no. The method I use is to go to the Companies screen and use its search functionality within the child promotion's roster to find who/what I'm looking for. Since the vast majority of the fighters on my child promotion's rosters were sent down from me (and are thus on exclusive contracts), it's easy to filter out who I'm not looking for. An alternative would be to use the Fighter section's search parameters and drilling down to the child promotion (via the Employment filter).

Anyone have contract renewals figured out for fighters on loan to child organization ?

I loaned out a fighter, he wins the belt in the child organization. Contract comes up, I renew...and now the fighter is back on my roster and has been stripped of he belt.

That's because the fighter is contracted to you and on loan to the child company. So the deal you're renewing doesn't involve the child company at all. For me, this is useful for tracking purposes since I sign all fighters to 10 fight deals with 8 guaranteed so when they complete the 9th fight, I'm notified that it's time to renew and I can check their progress.

Archived