Is TEW Too Easy as a Big Company?

Well, it's kinda 'easy' for WWE to stay at the top atm with no real effort as well, so I'm not sure what you're expecting of the game. :rolleyes:

Once you're there and stay there for a year you're set for eternity (unless some freak accidents happen, like losing a star - for SWF - or culminating injuries - for BHOTWG).

some people stated it can be easy without competition. You could give yourself house rules (i will run a fed of nothing but entertainers) to limit your talent pool. You could modify the mod to give a few other companies the ability to challenge you. I would suggest USPW in cverse but if you want to play real world mod make WCW and ECW powerhouses (make sure they have some quality over workers) or TNA and ROH and make WWE the 3rd best in the nation. If you are the only global promotion and you can get any worker you want for me it becomes a competition with myself to see how good a show i can put on this month.

If you have never done it i highly recommend trying a cverse rock hard start your own promotion. Building something from the ground up may take some time but I find it very rewarding to go from the bottom of the pile to the number 1 company in the world.

Archived