Best adware removal program?

RKOwnage

I've been hit with some sort of annoying virus that's creating ads everywhere despite my having AdBlock Plus, and I've run a couple of scans with MBAM that just haven't seemed to peg the problem.

There's a program that keeps coming back called igsc.exe no matter how many times I delete it. Can anyone help with this?

I've been hit with some sort of annoying virus that's creating ads everywhere despite my having AdBlock Plus, and I've run a couple of scans with MBAM that just haven't seemed to peg the problem.

There's a program that keeps coming back called igsc.exe no matter how many times I delete it. Can anyone help with this?

Same thing I have. Malware bytes worked great.

• 4 weeks later...
Like others have already said, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an excellent free program that is constantly updated. An older version of Spybot Search and Destroy works well also. One last recommendation, CCleaner will help a lot with deleting old temp files and other crap to save you space. You'd be surprised how much room you'll save the first time you run this program on your computer. They also have a Registry Cleaner attached to CCleaner that works really well with cleaning up old registry files for programs you no longer have or registry files that were added by junk.

• 4 years later...
Guest Ernestine F. Luther
Using Malwarebytes is right thing,for deleting these program,you can using Safewiper or AppCleaner to erase or uninstall them,recently i am using them and everything on the computer/Mac can be erased or uninstalled completely.