Mods by Fleisch

Excuse the double post but Mike Sydal, Matt Sydal's brother isn't in the game.

Also, supposedly Shane Haste and Mikey Nichols of TMDK are headed to NXT, but we can't hire them in game as we're too low a level :(

Edit: Also, it seems like Lillian Garcia is in nobody's mods, what gives? :D

To consider adding:

Mike Sydal

Lillian Garcia

Mike Rallis (NXT)

Elias Samson (NXT)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the other 2 were answered, I shall give you my reasons for Main Event. It should be in the mod, just I don't think I've given it a TV slot because it is only apparently viewed on the WWE Network, which made it a bit difficult. Hope that clarifies things for you. :)

In the UK Main Event has a weekly TV slot on Sky Sports 3 usually on Thursday late night. They swapped it with NXT back in January when the new UK TV deal kicked in.

Also just noticed that TNA is set to Fridays on Destination America however the show is on Wednesdays

Edge is an A in pop in the game. Is there a reason Edge is more popular than John Cena and exactly as popular as The Rock?

No. Probably just left from the mod I originally used as a base. Some retired workers may have got overlooked as I felt the in ring workers were more important to get right first. I'll get it changed for next time. I'll probably just set Edge to out of the business.

I don't think that means what you think it means...

Of course ring announcers matter in wrestling. What a weird comment.

Maybe not in this game, but in wrestling they're a part of the show. Pro wrestling isn't all about the FIVE STAR BOUTS BRO.

If you've only ever watched RAW maybe you don't see value in them but at life shows especially, they're essential and hugely important. They set the tone for the show. They introduce characters and wrestlers but they also set rules. Some like Gavin Loudspeaker is more of a host style announcer who gets people hyped, gets them interested in raffles, gets them to interact and be involved.

At worst, they're good for introducing people to the crowd. At best, they're a gigantic part of a show's flow and educating an audience. Again, I'm not saying you can necessary get them accurately in a game although you could probably find a way, but pretending they're unimportant is insane.

Edit: But if you really only do watch RAW and you just don't know what their value is, I apologize :)

Some ring announcers like Gavin Loudspeaker are important as they get the crowd hyped, double up as an announcer and a personality. Guys like Tony Chimel? Not so much with his dull introductions. I tried implementing ring announcers however it doesn't really work if it is their only job and you end up with them complaining they are not used or the A I uses them in weird ways.

Some ring announcers like Gavin Loudspeaker are important as they get the crowd hyped, double up as an announcer and a personality. Guys like Tony Chimel? Not so much with his dull introductions. I tried implementing ring announcers however it doesn't really work if it is their only job and you end up with them complaining they are not used or the A I uses them in weird ways.

I don't blame you at all, I find it strange the game didn't have them at all like EWR did. Guys like Tony still play a role for live crowds that are important, but yeah, he definitely isn't in a guy like Gavin's league.

Sorry to spam your thread though with OTness. Again, love the mod.

Mad Blankey disband and I riot... well throw a tantrum.

You and me both. Although Shingo was a rampant dick to both BxB Hulk and Masato Yoshino today and he's facing Yoshino for the Dream Gate on the 16th so I'm thinking we're seeing some major moves on that show. Kotoka also walked away from the Millenials during their post-match goodbye speech.

Updates so far for next release (October-ish)

Added Buxx Belmar (alter ego - Busty Love)

Added Jessika Black

Added Yuga Hayashi (alter ego - El Lindaman)

Added Colby Corino (alter-ego American Tiger)

Added Lil' Nate (alter-ego HUSTLE Kamen Green)

Added Atsushi Onita

Added Flying Kid Ichihara (alter-ego Ebessan II)

Added Yukihide Ueno (alter-ego Choden Senshi Battle Ranger)

Added Alter Ego - Apollo Crews (Uhaa Nation)

Added Alter Ego - KATAKARI MAX (Steve Corino)

Added Alter Ego - Punch the C (Kentaro Shiga)

Added Alter Ego - El Hatena Uno (Lizmark Jr.)

Added Alter Ego - El Hatena Dos (Rey Bucaneero)

Added Alter Ego - HUSTLE Kamen Silver (Sicodelico Jr)

Added Alter Ego - Metalico (Unmasked version)

Added Alter Ego - Peyton Royce (KC Cassidy)

Added Alter Ego - Billie Kay (Jessie McKay)

Added Blood Relation - Steve Corino & Colby Corino

Added Blood Relation - Allison Danger & Colby Corino

Set Sara Lee to female

Set Chelsea Diamond to female

Set Janey B to female

Changed DOB - Holly Rocamora

Changed Debut - Holly Rocamora

Lifestyle Change - Mr. Niebla (Drink)

Removed Hiatus - April Davids

Removed Hiatus - Jim Cornette

Removed Hiatus - Lady Apache

Removed Hiatus - Nick Gage

Retired - Pepe Casas

Removed Contract - Scott Hall (GFW)

Removed Contract - Fuego Rudo (NCW)

Removed Contract - Bruiser Blackwell (NCW)

Removed Contract - Jack Frost (NCW)

Removed Contract - Marc Mercer (NCW)

Removed Contract - Stew Corvus (NCW)

Added Contract - Buxx Belmar (CZW & NCW)

Added Contract - Jessika Black (NCW)

Added Contract - Yuga Hayashi (Dragon Gate)

Added Contract - Aero Star (Lucha Underground)

Added Contract - Colby Corino (ROH)

Popularity Reduction - Edge

Heel Turn - Myzteziz

Set Millenials stable to Inactive

Added Stable - Los Hijos del Infierno (CMLL)

Titles Updated: 1st August 2015

Any chance of getting Yuga Hayashi/El Lindaman in the data? Stats would be okay at technical, on a par with CIMA on entertainment (or at least microphone, he's bested CIMA on the mic a few times) and relatively low overness. Born February 1995, debuted in April 2014.

Here's a pic for him as well, just pre-Millenials for now, can't find one with his millenials hair. http://i.imgur.com/VNjSEhP.jpg

And here's an alternative for Yosuke

Any chance of getting Yuga Hayashi/El Lindaman in the data? Stats would be okay at technical, on a par with CIMA on entertainment (or at least microphone, he's bested CIMA on the mic a few times) and relatively low overness. Born February 1995, debuted in April 2014.

Here's a pic for him as well, just pre-Millenials for now, can't find one with his millenials hair. http://i.imgur.com/VNjSEhP.jpg

And here's an alternative for Yosuke<3Santa Maria. http://i.imgur.com/KNBlpMg.jpg

Indeed I shall get him added. Have another hour or two spare now whilst I watch Lucha Undergrounds Ultima Lucha show and work on this.

Archived