Mods by Fleisch

I've become tired of searching for different threads or creating new ones over and over when I update one of my mods so have decided to create a one stop "shop" for them. Anything I release or update will now just go into this thread. This first post will contain links to my various mods.

It also means it's easier for those who like playing things I create to see what I'm working on, what I've worked on or what I may or may not work on in the future.

============================================

A couple of things to remember, we're making a world, not the WWE Universe. Too many people have their WWE blinkers on and don't see the big picture, there is a wrestling world beyond the United States. In order to get a good balance, we need to realise WWE is the powerhouse promotion and #1 company, however they are not the only National sized promotion in the world. Mexico have 2. Japan have (maybe) 2 although Japanese wrestling is coming off a bad spell. People say, do WWE and the rest falls into place, and that isn't actually true because WWE is different to NJPW which in turn is different to CMLL so a lot of work has gone into all of these and not just WWE. I've treated each promotion as it's own separate entity, all the while trying to balance it into the world. Title histories are done by Air date (if the company has a TV show) rather than Taping date due to the fact some people may not read spoilers and thus don't know that, for example, the TNA Championship changed 2 weeks before it airs. This is something that will not change in this mod.

You can see that I listen to people who have constructive criticism and change things people find wrong, or explain my reasons for giving certain stats to certain people, mutual respect for one another is what keeps this mod going. Snide comments or outright ungratefulness will get you nowhere and probably spell the end of me using my free time. I think I'm pretty easy going with suggestions and if a promotion you want isn't in the data, it's purely because I don't know enough about it to do it justice and not because I can't be bothered. I want this to be fun for all who play it and if I start half heartedly adding promotions I don't have any knowledge of it's going to make it unplayable. So far there are a lot of people in this thread who have helped shape this mod through their informative responses and hopefully we can keep that level of response up.

Returning to the roots of my original mod, this is the data that started it all in terms of fantasy booking - Rebuilt. Originally made on EWR before making an appearance on TEW 2004, Diablo X (at the time called Diablo Kombat) was the first solo mod I ever worked on. In 2010 the data was built from the ground up again to utilise all the new options in 2010's TEW. Now updated for 2013!

Games, Comics, Anime & Cartoons collide in a Universe so diverse, it really is for anyone. Whether you want to destroy the PWE as Skeletor, or save it as He-Man. Whether the Turtles will triumph over Shredder or Bebop and Rocksteady become the new threat in MAE. The only limit is your imagination. Nostalgia and Modern times smash into one another to create DiabloX. So enjoy!

This is my first attempt at getting the wrestlers from paper wrestling characters created by me, my brother and my cousin back in 1999/2000 into TEW. With the help of the community in submitting some absolutely cracking characters, what was going to be a small 100-200 wrestler mod created by myself and my friend turned into a fully blown world with 800+ workers!

A new world awaits... full of wonder, treasure and dragons. This is not that world. This is a wrestling world filled with superstars and jobbers ready for your booking and input. Take over one of the many promotions in the world and take them as high as they will go... be warned though, there are some promotions who cannot reach the heights of National no matter what you do!

Coming Soon... *ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*

Built from Genadis 2001 "WCW Lives" mod, this is a new take on the WCW fallout in which Fusient took over the reigns, with Brian Bedol becoming WCW President, and Eric Bischoff running the day to day booking of the company. The WCW Roster has seen a huge cut in names, with several high profile wrestlers opting to take the buy out on their contracts. The landscape in wrestling is about to change...

Kevin Nash has left WCW and rejoined WWF, Bam Bam Bigelow and Shane Douglas have both left WCW to work back on the Indy scene, as have a fair few others. The WCW needs to rebuild, but they have the stars to do it, but do these stars have the right attitude? Or will WCW once again self destruct due to egos and mismanagement?

My top 5 mods made by others that you MUST play;

#1. Over-9000verse by crayon

#2. Thunderverse by James0, jhd1, MichiganHero, MJStark, RareKuma, Sebsplex, Shmoe, and TheEnforcer (I think that's the whole team)

#3. Main Event (1988) by Matt Shannon

#4. 1994: Clash of The Titans by Hive

#5. May 2001 "WCW Lives On" by Genadi

Those are the 5 that I have sunk the most hours... maybe days into.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixes/Additions for TEW 2016 Release:

===================================

People to add:

- Morgan Webster

- Zack Gibson

- Big Daddy Walter

- Team Tremendous (Bill Carr and Dan Berry)

- Chris Dickinson

- Amanda Rodriguez

- Nicole Savoy

- Katie Forbes

- Amaiya Jade

- Luscious Latasha

- Vanessa Kraven

- Renee Michelle

- Amy Love

These will only be added if I can find enough information on them and a good source picture. If not, they won't get in because I hate trying to guess debuts and birth dates.

Nice to see 3.0 for Diablo X might want to check your pic pack you have a rar inside a rar thats really bringing up the size of the download. Zola profile makes her sound like a girl but is set to male

Thanks I've taken out the piggy backing rar file! I shall turn Zola to female.

Talia al Ghul doesn't have her own bio, it's her sister's.

Great to see a centralized area for your mods, Fleisch! :D

Oops... I'll change the bio.

This is just to inform people that Real World Chronicles will be continuing HOWEVER, it won't always be monthly, and I'll be doing it the way I like to play the game. I realised in the last month by doing an update for just me and a friend with no pressure that I was able to enjoy updating it again. It will be on a play it if you like it, don't play it if you don't basis as we now have options in the real world mod side of things with Mr. Canadas vision for the data and the re-birth of T-Zone.

Yes if you notice something glaringly wrong (Triple H listed as female, or John Cena listed as male with A*'s in everything) then you can mention it. :)

Diablo X 3.0 has had some minor fixes. Nothing worth downloading really if you have a game running but it fixes a couple of errors such as the ones mentioned and adds the SFE's World Warrior Tournament title history from 1995-2011 as well as adding numerals to the event name.

Real World Chronicles

With regards to my next update on this, I am going to attempt to add people who are in WWE's Hall of Fame (whether they're dead, left the business etc...) This is for my own personal preference as I'd like to see the complete Hall of Fame in this data. It might not add Game play value, but it adds the depth and knowledge database that I am trying to get for this mod.

If anyone is interested in submitting stats for Canadian workers/promotions or Australian stats/promotions then it would be a big help to get some of those areas (primarily Canada) a few promotions.

Real World Chronicles

With regards to my next update on this, I am going to attempt to add people who are in WWE's Hall of Fame (whether they're dead, left the business etc...) This is for my own personal preference as I'd like to see the complete Hall of Fame in this data. It might not add Game play value, but it adds the depth and knowledge database that I am trying to get for this mod.

If anyone is interested in submitting stats for Canadian workers/promotions or Australian stats/promotions then it would be a big help to get some of those areas (primarily Canada) a few promotions.

Next time I get a day off I might PM you some Australian/Nz stuff

Real World Chroniclers

I may release something on Tuesday once Wrestlemania and Raw are done but we will see. I'm still in the processes of getting my data back to the way I prefer it. The Hall of Fame won't be complete if I do choose to release something then but it is a work in progress.

My plan as of this moment is maybe every 3/4 months or so I will release an update.The other option I'm thinking of is that I do a release after the WWE's "Big 4" PPV's of Royal Rumble (also means NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom event will just have happened), Summerslam, Survivor Series & Wrestlmania.

Just wondering, what's your recommended NewGen rate for the real world database in order to keep it populated? Low?

To start with I'd say low, maybe bump it to medium if you ever get say 7 years into a game. That's what I did on one play through and still had enough for 10 years in. :)

If my you are looking to put more talent in free agency I got a few ideas to throw out

"The Prodigy" Felix Hunter

Birthplace: Sydney, Autralia

Birthdate: 2/15/1975

Debut: 10/5/1995

Finisher: F.O.P.W (Future of professional wrestling, a SuperKick into a reverse lifting DDt

Ethinicty: Australian (African American)

Bio: Felix Hunter is a talented youngster on the Australian Indy sscene with plenty of charmisa, mic skills, and the in ring style of. Japanese junior. He has expressed zero instrest in wrestling outside of Australia, but could a Big contract from Ma Japan lure him?

El Muerto De Familia

Birthplace: Mexico city, Mexico

Birthdate: 2/115/1970

Debut: 12/225/1999

Finisher: Muerto De Hijo( A top rope clothesline)

Bio: This masked monster hails from the tougher parts of Mexico City, pretty intimidating and good brawling skills, but still green, this rookie has gained overness in the Mexico wrestling scene with his impressive finisher, will he hear his nme called on the stages or stay a Indy guy forever?

Also if you want some real in depth lore and such for the Australian wrestling scene in your game, i would be happy to help.

That would be great. It would be very much appreciated if you have time. Thank you. :)

Hey mate do you have an updated picture for EY on the real world chronicles thanks great database

Funny you should ask...

Real World Chronicles Updated

The first post is updated with an April update for Real World Chronicles. Including an updated Eric Young in the picture pack Tombo121!

That would be great. It would be very much appreciated if you have time. Thank you. :)

Funny you should ask...

Real World Chronicles Updated

The first post is updated with an April update for Real World Chronicles. Including an updated Eric Young in the picture pack Tombo121!

Thank you mate!

Im sorry but The TNA tag titles are set as vacent?

Yeah until end of April when the new champs win it on TV. Some people might not know who won them because they don't read the results of the tapings so I originally done it to stop spoilers thus the TNA title lineages are based on air date of title change rather than actual date. :)

Yeah until May 1st when the new champs win it on TV. Some people might not know who won them because they don't read the results of the tapings so I originally done it to stop spoilers thus the TNA title lineages are based on air date of title change rather than actual date. :)

Okay Cheers For that

Archived