Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny you should ask...

Real World Chronicles Updated

The first post is updated with an April update for Real World Chronicles. Including an updated Eric Young in the picture pack Tombo121!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-t53ljWxi4&t=0m15s

Downloading now! :D BTW, having a great time with the August 2013 data (thought it would be a great starting point for the road to WM 30). Turned Cena heel and changed his gimmick. His turn was a complete success, and while his heelish gimmick didn't get an A*, it's still a very good grade and I'm having the time of my life. Basically Triple H and Stephanie reintroduced the brand split as a way for the Authority to completely rule WWE, with HHH running Raw, and Steph running Smackdown. HHH has Randy Orton as "The Face of Raw," while Steph has John Cena as "The Face of Smackdown." Orton is WWE Champion, and Cena will be World Champion after he beats Dolph Ziggler (had him regain the title from Alberto Del Rio) by shenanigans. I also unretired Edge and tweaked his health because he has good overness that I wanted to use. The story there is that Edge found out that John Cena bribed Edge's doctor to give him a grim health report because Cena felt Edge was a threat. Meanwhile, Dolph Ziggler will be doing what he can to get his World Title back, eventually leading to a triple threat at WM 30 of Cena/Edge/Ziggler with Ziggler winning. On Raw, Bryan will get his rematch, but Orton will retain, and much like Lex Luger in 1993/94, it's Bryan's last title shot as long as Orton is champion. And just like Lex Luger in 1994, Bryan will petition to be added to the Rumble till Triple H finally has to give in. That will lead to Bryan/Orton for the main event of WM 30.

Anyway, after that long winded post, I can't wait to get going with this data! Thanks for all your work that you put into it. :)

Hi, is this the same database that is used by Mr.Canada? Like the picture types and stuff?

I read somewhere that you were no longer doing this, and that Mr.Canada was taking it over so to speak...

But yours is up to date as of April and Mr.Canada's is only at February!

Hi, is this the same database that is used by Mr.Canada? Like the picture types and stuff?

I read somewhere that you were no longer doing this, and that Mr.Canada was taking it over so to speak...

But yours is up to date as of April and Mr.Canada's is only at February!

As I told you on the previous page, MrCanada's is based on Fleisch's work, but he's tweaking it to his vision. Fleisch also said on the previous page(twice even) that he's continuing to do this, but how he wants to do it.

That would be great. It would be very much appreciated if you have time. Thank you. :)

Funny you should ask...

Real World Chronicles Updated

The first post is updated with an April update for Real World Chronicles. Including an updated Eric Young in the picture pack Tombo121!

Based Fleisch! Thank's for all your hard work brotha.

As I told you on the previous page, MrCanada's is based on Fleisch's work, but he's tweaking it to his vision. Fleisch also said on the previous page(twice even) that he's continuing to do this, but how he wants to do it.

my bad, I posted on the first page on my phone and didn't think it hadn't sent properly.....regardless I should have checked the first page before posting again! apologies!

Fleisch...will you be adding Ronda Rousey into the database? I'm presuming not as this is your April update...

Anyway if you don't I'll add her in myself, was just checking on your advice regards to popularity and skills etc?

Thanks man!

my bad, I posted on the first page on my phone and didn't think it hadn't sent properly.....regardless I should have checked the first page before posting again! apologies!

I had no ill will in my post, if the tone was interpreted as snotty, I apologize!

Excited to give the new update a shot Fleisch!

If there's ever a future update, both Lana and Renee Young might use bumps in overness. I think they're at 7 and 8 in the US respectively in the current data.

I shall update those 2. I'm in the midst of reworking overness for a lot (and I do mean a lot) of people. :)

Fleisch...will you be adding Ronda Rousey into the database? I'm presuming not as this is your April update...

Anyway if you don't I'll add her in myself, was just checking on your advice regards to popularity and skills etc?

Thanks man!

I love Ronda Rousey and did toy with the idea of adding her, but my infatuation with her aside, I chose not to add her to April's update. I have always liked the idea of putting in a select few MMA fighters, fitness models, amatuer wrestlers etc... as future debuting workers but never really got around to it. As for stats on Ronda... I would set her to having high mat and submissions maybe. A good amount of brawling skill. The woman drips charisma and has that star quality about her too, so high on those. Overness, again most wrestling fans know or have at least heard of her and judging from Wrestlemania, that included most of the fans there. She'd be more over than any diva currently on the roster. She'd be the female Lesnar in short if I were to use her in WWE. Of course, that's just my (slightly bias) opinion. :)

EDIT: Having written all of this, I've decided I may add her for next time to debut around the Royal Rumble in order to build a program for Wrestlemania 32 with her for those that want to. For those that don't want her showing up they can delete her or let her stay a free agent upon her (in game) January 2016 debut.

I shall update those 2. I'm in the midst of reworking overness for a lot (and I do mean a lot) of people. :)

I love Ronda Rousey and did toy with the idea of adding her, but my infatuation with her aside, I chose not to add her to April's update. I have always liked the idea of putting in a select few MMA fighters, fitness models, amatuer wrestlers etc... as future debuting workers but never really got around to it. As for stats on Ronda... I would set her to having high mat and submissions maybe. A good amount of brawling skill. The woman drips charisma and has that star quality about her too, so high on those. Overness, again most wrestling fans know or have at least heard of her and judging from Wrestlemania, that included most of the fans there. She'd be more over than any diva currently on the roster. She'd be the female Lesnar in short if I were to use her in WWE. Of course, that's just my (slightly bias) opinion. :)

EDIT: Having written all of this, I've decided I may add her for next time to debut around the Royal Rumble in order to build a program for Wrestlemania 32 with her for those that want to. For those that don't want her showing up they can delete her or let her stay a free agent upon her (in game) January 2016 debut.

I too have a rather large infatuation for her lol hence adding her to the database!

I'm guessing you won't be releasing another update until May now?

If you do add her in, any chance you could send me that updated file? as I'm not the best with the editor and was looking to try and start a new game in the next few days with her in it!

If not, what overness ratings will you give Lana and Renee? And id follow your advice for Rousey! Only thing is I don't know how to set a debut date? Would that be with her already under a WWE contract?

Also have you released CJ Parker?

I don't know when I'll next update, could be May, could be October, basically when I can be arsed to release something :D so for one time only... I've updated the first post with a slightly amended data. Couple of tweaks I had to make.

Emma to NXT - turned heel with a Bitter Gimmick

Sheamus turned heel

CJ Parker renamed Joe Robinson and released from NXT

Rusev stat update

Lana & Renee Young popularity increases

Addition of Ronda Rousey, debut January 2016

Some people may think I've over rated Ronda Rousey, but it's easy to change her if they do. It's a one off addition.

Oh yeah and you might need this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Ronda%20Rousey_zpsgomwrde6.jpg

file name should be; Ronda Rousey.jpg when you save it.

Enjoy!

I don't know when I'll next update, could be May, could be October, basically when I can be arsed to release something :D so for one time only... I've updated the first post with a slightly amended data. Couple of tweaks I had to make.

Emma to NXT - turned heel with a Bitter Gimmick

Sheamus turned heel

CJ Parker renamed Joe Robinson and released from NXT

Rusev stat update

Lana & Renee Young popularity increases

Addition of Ronda Rousey, debut January 2016

Some people may think I've over rated Ronda Rousey, but it's easy to change her if they do. It's a one off addition.

Oh yeah and you might need this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Ronda%20Rousey_zpsgomwrde6.jpg

file name should be; Ronda Rousey.jpg when you save it.

Enjoy!

Appreciate it, thanks very much Fleisch

Just a few updates I've noticed...

Billy Gunn is now a trainer in Nxt, (probably retired from in ring now)

Road Dogg is an agent, (probably retired from in ring now)

William Regal as authority figure in Nxt,

sort new day tag teams out,

Could you add Pat Paterson, Gerald Brisco and John Laurinatis to the database as WWE Agents, thanks

EDIT: Also Carmella, Devin Taylor, Dash Wilder, Rich Brennan, Sawyer Fulton, Scott Dawson, Marco Louis and Dana Brooke from NXT seems to be completely missing from the database?

Changed Rondas sex for next time.

Billy Gunn is set as a Road Agent/Trainer in Nxt

Road Dogg is set as a Road Agent

William Regal is set as an authority figure in Nxt

New Day, New Day II and New Day III added to the tag team database.

AJ Lee set to Left the Business

Carmella, Devin Taylor, Dash Wilder, Rich Brennan, Marco Louis and Dana Brooke will be added at some point. Scott Dawson is in the data under the name KC McKnight and Sawyer Fulton is in under the name Jake South, their Indy names.

EDIT: All titles are up to date as of 6th April.

Real World Chronicles

I am currently working a little on Japan., in particular adding a few more female wrestlers (and Stardom - or a rough Stardom for now). I'm not too familiar with the Joshi scene so have tried to do the best I can with what I've seen recently. I have set Yoshiko to Temp Soul Separation purely because of her indefinite suspension by Stardom for her sickening assault on Act Yasukawa (for those who don't know what I'm talking about, just google Act Yasukawa vs. Yoshiko from February this year). One of the few times I've legit felt sick watching a match.

The roster itself is very rough at the moment but it plays ok. The scene will be something that can be improved over time.

I also intend on getting something in there for Canada eventually but that will take me a while as I haven't a clue what is going on there in terms of promotions, wrestler popularity etc...

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Real World Chronicles</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Small update;</p><p>

I have finished Stardom (as best as I can) and tweaked a few more stats. The Japanese womens scene has seen an increase in workers (originally only 18, now there are closer to 50) Taz has been removed from TNA whilst Mia Yim (as Jade) and Marti Belle have been added to their roster. Changed several owners "Roster Size" preference so there isn't too many releases (although CHIKARA is an exception as Quack already has the maximum in terms of roster size so Condron and the likes still get released). Not so many signings.firings from PWG, FIP or ROH anymore within week 1. TNA set up better in that respect too. All titles (should be) up to date as of 11th April 2015.</p><p> </p><p>

My next task is to update NXT...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39342" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Real World Chronicles</span></strong><p> </p><p> Small update;</p><p> I have finished Stardom (as best as I can) and tweaked a few more stats. The Japanese womens scene has seen an increase in workers (originally only 18, now there are closer to 50) Taz has been removed from TNA whilst Mia Yim (as Jade) and Marti Belle have been added to their roster. Changed several owners "Roster Size" preference so there isn't too many releases (although CHIKARA is an exception as Quack already has the maximum in terms of roster size so Condron and the likes still get released). Not so many signings.firings from PWG, FIP or ROH anymore within week 1. TNA set up better in that respect too. All titles (should be) up to date as of 11th April 2015.</p><p> </p><p> My next task is to update NXT...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Is this update up for download now, or an upcoming one? I tried to download off the first page it is v2.0.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Johnny Fenoli" data-cite="Johnny Fenoli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39342" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is this update up for download now, or an upcoming one? I tried to download off the first page it is v2.0.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It'll be for another update sometime. I don't like releasing a new version mid month due in part to title lineages.</p>

Archived