Mods by Fleisch

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Incredulous" data-cite="Incredulous" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39342" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone thought about making NXT into a B brand rather than a developmental brand? And then also having an NXT developmental for those who have yet to debut on NXT TV?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is what I usually do... let's me book WWE and NXT both!</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millennium

This is still being worked on, albeit not as much as it was before. There are a few new workers added and the plans written out for the next 2 promotions I'll be adding in the next release. I will also be adding more defunct title belts as well as some more events etc... Various tweaks have been made to some workers to better fit the promotion style they work for.

3 of the new worker additions have been added to TANOSHII (Death Serpent, Doom Guard I & Doom Guard II). The rest are free agents.

The link is NOT updated yet with the changes as I want to wait until the new promotions are in and fully playable. This is merely an update to say Millennium is not being forgotten or overlooked.

Do you take requests for indie workers?

I do indeed yes. Which mod for?

Real World Chronicles - Providing there is enough info out there to get a couple of lines for the bio and age/debut.

Millennium - Submit your character with or without a picture (I can make the picture based on specifics if easier).

Seeing as I posted, I'll just give an update on Real World Chronicles. I have currently started to watch a few NCW shows/matches from Canada. I have cut most of the roster (I have 3 left to do) and intend on adding them. Things to remember, I'm not going to get it completely accurate after a few shows, so like Stardom & REINA it will be a rough draft of the promotion, which I will then attempt to build upon and improve with future updates. The reason for me getting them in is because I want to start a scene in Canada but will have to research it and I don't have an infinite amount of time to watch events and matches so it will be done slowly. This means if someones stats are way off, cut me some slack because I'm learning who is who and who can do what and that will take more than my first attempt to add them. :)

I do indeed yes. Which mod for?

Real World Chronicles - Providing there is enough info out there to get a couple of lines for the bio and age/debut.

Millennium - Submit your character with or without a picture (I can make the picture based on specifics if easier).

Seeing as I posted, I'll just give an update on Real World Chronicles. I have currently started to watch a few NCW shows/matches from Canada. I have cut most of the roster (I have 3 left to do) and intend on adding them. Things to remember, I'm not going to get it completely accurate after a few shows, so like Stardom & REINA it will be a rough draft of the promotion, which I will then attempt to build upon and improve with future updates. The reason for me getting them in is because I want to start a scene in Canada but will have to research it and I don't have an infinite amount of time to watch events and matches so it will be done slowly. This means if someones stats are way off, cut me some slack because I'm learning who is who and who can do what and that will take more than my first attempt to add them. :)

The Real World Mod. I'm an indie worker named Bob Murdoch based out of Kentucky, USA and I'm looking to get me and hopefully the guys around the mid-west, like the KY, Ohio, Indiana, Tenn., West Virginia scene. Notable feds here are IWA-MS, OVW, NWA Smokey Mountain, NWA Appalachia, Coliseum Championship Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Revolution, Wild Cat Championship Wrestling, Prime Time Wrestling, NWA SAW, etc.

Any info you need, I can give. I just got the game so I'm not sure what all you need to add me or others in yet.

The Real World Mod. I'm an indie worker named Bob Murdoch based out of Kentucky, USA and I'm looking to get me and hopefully the guys around the mid-west, like the KY, Ohio, Indiana, Tenn., West Virginia scene. Notable feds here are IWA-MS, OVW, NWA Smokey Mountain, NWA Appalachia, Coliseum Championship Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Revolution, Wild Cat Championship Wrestling, Prime Time Wrestling, NWA SAW, etc.

Any info you need, I can give. I just got the game so I'm not sure what all you need to add me or others in yet.

Month & Year of birth and debut, weight class, style, stats as I don't want to low ball your ability. Overness I can probably do based on the rest of the world. A link to a recent(ish) pic I can cut.

Normally I'd just watch a few matches and guess style and stats from that but you'd know your ability better than me.

Month & Year of birth and debut, weight class, style, stats as I don't want to low ball your ability. Overness I can probably do based on the rest of the world. A link to a recent(ish) pic I can cut.

Normally I'd just watch a few matches and guess style and stats from that but you'd know your ability better than me.

I'm perfectly fine with whatever stats you come up with and tbh I'd rather you do them to keep it balanced with the rest of the game. Trust me I won't be offended. Also, I know a bit of the indie workers you have in there and can prob help you with some info on them if you like. I don't do death match stuff, but street fights and cages and the like I do well in. If there's anything I missed, let me know.

Ht: 5'10"

Wt: 205

DoB: August 1974

Debut: May 2009

Gimmick: Redneck

Style: Brawler? (dunno how'd you'd classify it, see for yourself)

Finisher: Lariat From Hell (Running Lariat)

Signature Moves: Knee to Facelock DDT Combo, Suplex Neck Breaker Combo, Bionic Elbow, Bitch Slap, Spine Buster, Springboard Splash (or Elbow Drop), Triple Elbow Drops, Forearm Clubs to kneeling Opponent's Chest

Injuries: Torn Left Pec Major (Rehab, no surgery, so damage is permanent), Baker's Cyst Right Leg (permanent result from a strained LCL).

Pics:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201387961301093&set=pb.1836077953.-2207520000.1430062314.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201387911739854&set=pb.1836077953.-2207520000.1430062315.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202842119134130&set=a.1299000495201.37395.1836077953&type=1&theater

Wrestledata.com Bio:

http://wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=23329&bild=1

Some Matches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RETCuFeNdnU (over look the finish as that this gets out of hand)

High Light Vid:

Promos:

YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZqgZFzqyjxtVeNqxyL16nw

I will not take credit for this as I read it somewhere else on the forums and am planning to do this myself. Another member said that they make NXT its own brand and bring up the people from developmental and assign them to the NXT brand, and just "pretend" it is still the developmental league. This way you can give them a B show without effecting anything, and could also still keep a developmental fed if you wanted to. Hope that made since lol

Here's the posts you were referring to, moafnsteel:

If we're being honest here NXT right now is a minor brand much like ECW was, there really isn't a difference. The 100 people who don't see TV would be considered the developmental talent.

Of course it would make a game extremely painful to play if you had to book all of WWE proper as well as NXT every single week

This is what I was getting ready to post. I always set NXT as a minor brand/B-show and then have a developmental promotion called Performance Center or reopen FCW.

I am looking to have a rough version of NCW from Canada finished by the weekend, and if I get it done, I will release something over the weekend. If not then it may be I hold off until end of May to release something. It will probably be the biggest update I've done to the data in a while with 3 new promotions, a handful of new "free" wrestlers and other little bits and tweaks.

UPDATE: Real World Chronicles

Mays version is now up.

Thanks for this. I started up a game with WWE and few things that needed updated:

Nick Gage has returned. You can remove his starting injury.

Richie Steamboat should be out of the business.

Lesnar's contract should be set for 3 years

Big E dropped the Langston

The New Day should be heels.

Kofi/Woods & Woods/Big E should be set to occasional

Miz & Mizdow should be set to inactive

Cole, JBL, and Lawler should be event announcers. Cole, JBL, and Booker should be Raw. Cole, JBL, and Byron Saxton should be Smackdown. Saxton should be recalled from NXT.

I would release Flair

Kidd & Cesaro should be renamed "Kidd & Cesaro" and faces.

Naomi should be heel and Paige should be a face.

Add Big Show to Authority stable

Update King of the Ring title history

Adrian Neville should just be Neville

Damien Sandow needs turned and updated gimmick

I am pretty sure that Ricky Steamboat is not currently an agent with WWE

Possibly add the mysterious Daniel Bryan injury

Recall Lucha Dragons

Mickie Knuckles retired last month

Add Billy Corgan and I think he should be TNAs head booker

Thanks for this. I started up a game with WWE and few things that needed updated:

Nick Gage has returned. You can remove his starting injury.

Richie Steamboat should be out of the business.

Lesnar's contract should be set for 3 years

Big E dropped the Langston

The New Day should be heels.

Kofi/Woods & Woods/Big E should be set to occasional

Miz & Mizdow should be set to inactive

Cole, JBL, and Lawler should be event announcers. Cole, JBL, and Booker should be Raw. Cole, JBL, and Byron Saxton should be Smackdown. Saxton should be recalled from NXT.

I would release Flair

Kidd & Cesaro should be renamed "Kidd & Cesaro" and faces.

Naomi should be heel and Paige should be a face.

Add Big Show to Authority stable

Update King of the Ring title history

Adrian Neville should just be Neville

Damien Sandow needs turned and updated gimmick

I am pretty sure that Ricky Steamboat is not currently an agent with WWE

Possibly add the mysterious Daniel Bryan injury

Recall Lucha Dragons

Mickie Knuckles retired last month

Add Billy Corgan and I think he should be TNAs head booker

New data uploaded with all the changes listed. There are 6 pictures that will need to be downloaded separately in post #2 as well (I've given the names they will need to be saved as underneath the pictures).

Enjoy.

There will be no June update for Chronicles. I am now focusing on my Millennium data through May. It doesn't mean I'm not continuing RWC, just that I am going to give people the chance to really play the May release. As I said before, it's not going to follow a monthly release schedule.

RWC's next update will probably be either a July or August update.

For those who are playing or have played the Millennium data, the new update (no time on release) will have more promotions, more workers and more... well... fun I guess! I am currently putting in a Puerto Rican promotion called Borinquen Pro Wrestling which opened in July 1999 - meaning due to only being open 5 months the player can attempt to make them a force. I will also be adding more to Mexico and Japan. I've decided Japan needs a Death Match promotion.

Here's a new stable added to TANOSHII to give you a preview of what to expect...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Death%20Serpent_zpsy2hhwlwr.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Dooms%20Guard%20I_zpsag5vmt3h.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Dooms%20Guard%20II_zpswbmdh9ij.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Barry%20James_zpsxmrtwvma.jpg

Death Serpent - Doomguard I - Doomguard II (aka Barry James alt pic next to it)

The stable known as Death Stalkers.

Lovely, just downloaded the new Chronicles data and starting out a TNA game.

Just updated a couple of bits and to add in for yourself or anyone looking to keep theirs up to date. Relationships within TNA....Robbie E and Brooke Tessmacher have split up, Drew Galloway is divorced from Taryn Terrell and Davey Richards is engaged to Angelina Love.

Also thinking of changing Matt Hardy's stats to reflect on him being more of a positive influence these days it seems. And does Hardy have heat with Galloway?! I keep noticing it on the game but have not heard about it in real life?!

http://postimg.org/image/6jm9srgqd/

"King of the Groundgame" or simply "Groundgame" Michael Knightley

Style: MMA Crossover

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 236 lbs

Hometown: London, England

Billed From: The MMA Cage

Bio: Due to being 33 years of age and getting his start in the world of professional wrestling so late in life, chances are Michael Knightley won't get many bookings or find a way to a major promotion. One thing is certain though, he is known around the world due to being in the MMA business for 13 years before coming to the sport of wrestling. With a professional MMA record of 71-4, he's retired as a true legend of the sport of cage fighting. As to where his career in wrestling goes, time can only tell...

http://postimg.org/image/85cek0x8v/

Mastermind add an alter-ego The Messenger

Style: Entertainer

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 155 lbs

Hometown: Vancouver, Canada

Billed From: Vancouver, Canada

Bio: This guy is known for his flashy silver colored hair, his goggles and headband that he always wears, and his oddball jacket. Being only 26 years old, he has never gotten his big break into a promotion in Canada or the United States...so he finally decided to take(what he calls talent) to Australia to try to get something going there, he had a few tryout matches with HOWL. But they saw something else, something that he shown more than anything else - his charisma and entertainment skills shown more than his actual in ring skills. He was eventually brought into HOWL but it wasn't as a performer, he was brought in as a manager for Monster Mattei in December of 1999.

http://postimg.org/image/6jm9srgqd/

"King of the Groundgame" or simply "Groundgame" Michael Knightley

Style: MMA Crossover

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 236 lbs

Hometown: London, England

Billed From: The MMA Cage

Bio: Due to being 33 years of age and getting his start in the world of professional wrestling so late in life, chances are Michael Knightley won't get many bookings or find a way to a major promotion. One thing is certain though, he is known around the world due to being in the MMA business for 13 years before coming to the sport of wrestling. With a professional MMA record of 71-4, he's retired as a true legend of the sport of cage fighting. As to where his career in wrestling goes, time can only tell...

http://postimg.org/image/85cek0x8v/

Mastermind add an alter-ego The Messenger

Style: Entertainer

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 155 lbs

Hometown: Vancouver, Canada

Billed From: Vancouver, Canada

Bio: This guy is known for his flashy silver colored hair, his goggles and headband that he always wears, and his oddball jacket. Being only 26 years old, he has never gotten his big break into a promotion in Canada or the United States...so he finally decided to take(what he calls talent) to Australia to try to get something going there, he had a few tryout matches with HOWL. But they saw something else, something that he shown more than anything else - his charisma and entertainment skills shown more than his actual in ring skills. He was eventually brought into HOWL but it wasn't as a performer, he was brought in as a manager for Monster Mattei in December of 1999.

Added both this morning. Thanks for the submissions.

http://postimg.org/image/h952bvfnx/

Smiley add an alter-ego The Smiley Killer

Style: Brawler

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 225 lbs

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Billed From: Deepest Darkest Pit of Your Mind

Bio: Smiley is a psycho, end of story. Not much is known about the guy, other than the afforementioned. He's what I'd consider to be a knockoff character to that of Freddy Krueger(What I mean by that is that he haunts your dreams).

http://postimg.org/image/6zlhez099/ and http://postimg.org/image/tpkm7yjgt/

Benjamin Gray(Not debuted yet)

Style: Cruiserweight

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 202 lbs

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona

Billed From: Phoenix, Arizona

Bio: Benjamin Gray is only 16 years of age and hasn't even graduated highschool yet which is a main reason of why he hasn't entered the professional ranks yet. He has been on the highschool wrestling team since his freshman year and has been a standout every year, this year(his Junior year) he finally decided to start taking training classes every evening after highschool wrestling practice, in order to be able to make the leap from highschool wrestling to professional wrestling on the day that he turns 18.

Just a little minor thing with the Real World Chronicles mod, for some reason Neville is set to small when he should be set to lightweight. He's currently the same size as the divas when he should be the same size as the likes of Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Kalisto, etc. I've already changed it in my game but I just wanted to give you a heads up for the next time you work on it.

http://postimg.org/image/h952bvfnx/

Smiley add an alter-ego The Smiley Killer

Style: Brawler

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 225 lbs

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Billed From: Deepest Darkest Pit of Your Mind

Bio: Smiley is a psycho, end of story. Not much is known about the guy, other than the afforementioned. He's what I'd consider to be a knockoff character to that of Freddy Krueger(What I mean by that is that he haunts your dreams).

http://postimg.org/image/6zlhez099/ and http://postimg.org/image/tpkm7yjgt/

Benjamin Gray(Not debuted yet)

Style: Cruiserweight

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 202 lbs

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona

Billed From: Phoenix, Arizona

Bio: Benjamin Gray is only 16 years of age and hasn't even graduated highschool yet which is a main reason of why he hasn't entered the professional ranks yet. He has been on the highschool wrestling team since his freshman year and has been a standout every year, this year(his Junior year) he finally decided to start taking training classes every evening after highschool wrestling practice, in order to be able to make the leap from highschool wrestling to professional wrestling on the day that he turns 18.

Thanks for these. I'm going to have to redo the bio for Benjamin Gray as the only time you can read the bios in game is when they debut so it makes no sense having it say he hasn't debuted. I'll keep in the points about his High School Wrestling background.

You probably already plan on it, but just in case, here's a note for the RWC mod:

Add the following workers to Global Force Wrestling:

Chris Mordetsky

Harry Smith as Davey Boy Smith Jr.

Drew Hankinson as Doc Gallows

Seiya Sanada as Great Sanada (may want to set him to Active in USA also)

Karl Anderson (will have to edit his written contract with NJPW)

Lance Hoyt

Paul Lloyd Jr. as PJ Black

Quinn Ojinnaka as Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka

Lei'D Tapa

Divina Fly as Thea Trinidad

Killer Elite Squad as well as Gallows & Anderson will be tagging together.

Perhaps Chael Sonnan could be added as well.

Archived