Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anybody ever noticed that the Rose Garden Arena is placed in Oklahoma in the game but in real life it's actually in Portland, Oregon?

Think I used Phil Parents location data as if I had done it, you'd have 5 places to hold shows :D. Living in the UK I don't really know many places in the US but I shall change it if it is in the wrong place... which area does Portland, Oregon come under in game?

Think I used Phil Parents location data as if I had done it, you'd have 5 places to hold shows :D. Living in the UK I don't really know many places in the US but I shall change it if it is in the wrong place... which area does Portland, Oregon come under in game?

USA Northwest

Diablo Kombat X

Coming Soon... a promotion so damned entertaining, you'll forget all other promotions ever existed...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/80MW_zpsfaqxqg5t.jpg

Whether it be Rad Racer vs. Slashmaster or Drool vs. Johnny Kobra, it's time to travel back in time to the neon flashing haze that was the 1980's!

So you got that to look forward to ;)

First of all, thanks Fleisch for the excellent mod. You do a great job. There's a few things I noticed in the WWE that need updating...

You still have Zeb Colter as Jack Swagger's manager.

Kane should now be a face with his demon picture, I believe.

I don't think that Lana should be the manager of Dolph Ziggler anymore. Though I could be wrong on that.

Erick Rowan should be listed within the Wyatt Family.

Not sure how The Authority actually looks right now.

I think those are all the things I changed in the editor.(which, of course, is easy to do).

Yeah, Lana has turned heel and reunited with Rusev.

I am never watching WWE again...

I feel you. I haven't watched Raw in nearly 2 months, thankfully. I have better things to do with my time. I catch up the recaps on the WWE App (DOWNLOAD THE WWE APP RIGHT NOW, AND IGNORE THE SHOW!) or on NoDQ. If a show I missed is good, I watch it as soon as they add it to the Network (SUBSCRIBE TO THE WWE NETWORK, FOR ONLY $9,99 RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE THE PRODUCT YOU ARE WATCHING RIGHT NOW DOESN'T MATTER!) and that's that. I am thinking about missing the PPVs as well, based on the product and how bad Survivor Series was. But eh, before that, every PPV was fine/good/great for a while, so I'm torn. But Raw? Never again, until I see that there is some consistency or something good happens. A swerve...something. Anything. It has been too predictable as well for a long time. At this point I beg them to just do anything that no one will see coming.

I rarely watch Raw, and until Sheamus loses the belt, I think I'll pass as the guy doesn't entertain me one bit. As for this "League of NAtions" crap, I never thought I'd see the day WWE would make the "World Elite" mistake that TNA did, but here it is folks! Enjoy these 4 guys whose only thing in common is being "not American"... well that and my interest in all of them being zero.

I rarely watch Raw, and until Sheamus loses the belt, I think I'll pass as the guy doesn't entertain me one bit. As for this "League of NAtions" crap, I never thought I'd see the day WWE would make the "World Elite" mistake that TNA did, but here it is folks! Enjoy these 4 guys whose only thing in common is being "not American"... well that and my interest in all of them being zero.

To be fair, Barret, Rusev & Sheamus were milling about together from after MITB. So it's not out of the blue for those two to be on Sheamus' side.

Del Rio can get the hell out though.

Diablo Kombat X

Coming Soon... a promotion so damned entertaining, you'll forget all other promotions ever existed...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/80MW_zpsfaqxqg5t.jpg

Whether it be Rad Racer vs. Slashmaster or Drool vs. Johnny Kobra, it's time to travel back in time to the neon flashing haze that was the 1980's!

So you got that to look forward to ;)

This is amazing news. I spend way too much time on the game. I thought about making a mod based on it, but decided against it when I realized there wasn't enough wrestlers in the game to accommodate a real mod.

I feel you. I haven't watched Raw in nearly 2 months, thankfully. I have better things to do with my time. I catch up the recaps on the WWE App (DOWNLOAD THE WWE APP RIGHT NOW, AND IGNORE THE SHOW!) or on NoDQ. If a show I missed is good, I watch it as soon as they add it to the Network (SUBSCRIBE TO THE WWE NETWORK, FOR ONLY $9,99 RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE THE PRODUCT YOU ARE WATCHING RIGHT NOW DOESN'T MATTER!) and that's that. I am thinking about missing the PPVs as well, based on the product and how bad Survivor Series was. But eh, before that, every PPV was fine/good/great for a while, so I'm torn. But Raw? Never again, until I see that there is some consistency or something good happens. A swerve...something. Anything. It has been too predictable as well for a long time. At this point I beg them to just do anything that no one will see coming.

TOMMY DREAMER *clap clap clap clap clap* TOMMY DREAMER :p

In all honesty, I enjoyed last night's RAW. (off with his head, I know I know spare me the rage) I'm giving the League of Nations a chance because Rusev is a solid worker, Barrett is so underutilized, Sheamus CAN be entertaining when he wants to, I can't stand ADR however. I feel Sheamus' celebration with New Day was pretty entertaining, albeit ND helped Fella a lot. Charlotte's subtle heel turn is intriguing, 7 on 4 handicap match was given a decent amount of time as well.

In all honesty, I enjoyed last night's RAW. (off with his head, I know I know spare me the rage) I'm giving the League of Nations a chance because Rusev is a solid worker, Barrett is so underutilized, Sheamus CAN be entertaining when he wants to, I can't stand ADR however. I feel Sheamus' celebration with New Day was pretty entertaining, albeit ND helped Fella a lot. Charlotte's subtle heel turn is intriguing, 7 on 4 handicap match was given a decent amount of time as well.

Ughh...WWE are the masters of the schizophrenic booking move...

Any one mind if I just erase WWE completely? Ok... I'll keep them in. Going to begin work on Januarys update this weekend so will have a new list up on page 1 sometime then, however it will predominantly be fixes and updates. There will be no planned or requested additions to the database as it is getting very bloated and the worker pool is at a number I'm not comfortable with. Also take into account, it's coming up to Christmas so there will be a week or 2 where I do a big fat zero work on this.

Don't take it too personally but if I ignore your request for a worker to be added it will simply be because you ignored reading this post :-p

I would give the League of Nations a chance, but I have their ending telegraphed. They will be just another promising stable that will fall flat on its face because of terrible booking. Like The Wyatt Family. It could have been and it still can be so much more, but poor Bray has only gone over in two major feuds thanks to our big friend, Vincent Kennedy McMahon and his band of apes who book the show, against Jericho (Still lost the first match and looked like an idiot, plus they didn't have any chemistry) and Ambrose (Had to use a holograph and an explosing television, plus didn't mean anything, since Ambrose is on limbo as well), and has lost feuds to Cena, Reigns, and twice to Undertaker. Kane and Ryback don't really count, since both were just one match and while the first helped Bray, he fell flat later and the second didn't do anything to him. He vanished, while Ryback...won the Intercontinental title. Huh? Rowan didn't get a chance as a babyface, and with his gimmick he could have been so much more. Harper was ALSO given the Intercontinental title, but even my Johnson is given the title these days. Strowman is being protected, but he will also be just another guy in the near future. And it is really depressing that he is better booked than Bray.

The thing with Sheamus is that his win was not intriguing. I like Sheamus. But he was booked as a Loser with a capital L beforehand, but to be honest, that is the norm for the majority of the Money in the Bank winners, when they have the briefcase and when they win the belt. And that is also saddening. Sheamus will be just a champion, as he will be a loser. I guarantee it.

I am never watching WWE again...

They might as well send her on her way. She was one of the most over people in the company for a time. She got almost no reaction on RAW. She's done. Nobody cares now. And really, it's nobody's fault but Rusev and Lana's, since it was she and Rusev who broke kayfabe and tweeted the engagement picture amidst that storyline with Dolph and Summer. Once TMZ got a hold of it, that angle was doomed. Miz got a good reaction out of the segment, but otherwise it was basically crickets chirping.

Already loving the update. Got the aforementioned e-mail that someone else mentioned about needing to sign more big names. I already have Brock Lesnar, and I'm working on signing Chris Jericho, so that should solve that problem. Couple that with the pending returns of John Cena and Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton's surgery being a success, and I should be fine in that regard.

I'm debating who to have main event WM. I think I'm going to go with Brock Lesnar winning the title at the Rumble, but as for who will face him is where I'm trying to make up my mind. I could go with Daniel Bryan returning at the Rumble and winning it, then go with the David vs. Goliath story. I could also forge on with the Roman Reigns push and have Triple H stipulate that his title shot against Sheamus at TLC is his last and threaten not to let him enter the Rumble (sort of along the same lines as Lex Luger almost not getting into the 1994 Rumble). Then do an angle where the Authority leaves it up to the fans to vote whether or not Reigns can enter the Rumble, maybe even have them troll the audience and talk about how it should be a landslide that they'll vote no since Reigns was so reviled last year. I could also go with a dark horse like Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrose. In any event, it should be a fun ride.

Already loving the update. Got the aforementioned e-mail that someone else mentioned about needing to sign more big names. I already have Brock Lesnar, and I'm working on signing Chris Jericho, so that should solve that problem. Couple that with the pending returns of John Cena and Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton's surgery being a success, and I should be fine in that regard.

I'm debating who to have main event WM. I think I'm going to go with Brock Lesnar winning the title at the Rumble, but as for who will face him is where I'm trying to make up my mind. I could go with Daniel Bryan returning at the Rumble and winning it, then go with the David vs. Goliath story. I could also forge on with the Roman Reigns push and have Triple H stipulate that his title shot against Sheamus at TLC is his last and threaten not to let him enter the Rumble (sort of along the same lines as Lex Luger almost not getting into the 1994 Rumble). Then do an angle where the Authority leaves it up to the fans to vote whether or not Reigns can enter the Rumble, maybe even have them troll the audience and talk about how it should be a landslide that they'll vote no since Reigns was so reviled last year. I could also go with a dark horse like Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrose. In any event, it should be a fun ride.

Reading this just made me want to pick up my WWE game again. God Bless You Matt!!!

what an absolute great job you've done my friend. downloaded yesterday, and trying to build up stars around WWEs injuries has kept me so entertained.

only problem i've not within WWE is Del Rio still being a masked wrestler. not that it is entirely a huge deal at all, just to point it out. as i've said though, thanks for this great work!

only problem i've not within WWE is Del Rio still being a masked wrestler. not that it is entirely a huge deal at all, just to point it out. as i've said though, thanks for this great work!

It's so when Del Rio retires his regen won't be Alberto Del Rio/El Patron II/JR they'll be Dos Caras III. It's for legacy purposes.

It was discussed a few pages back.

why are Andrew Everett, Brian Myers & Trevor Lee under contract with TNA they haven't worked for them in months.

Because I don't watch TNA so unless I read they've left or someone says "those guys are no longer under contract" then I won't know. Pretty obvious really.

Archived