Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if this is the same for others but I just noticed on my RoH save on the December 2015 mod (Brilliant mod by the way) that ACH has a written deal to RoH. I'm only a month in so I couldn't have gave him that contract myself.

That's more true than giving him a PPA. He's exclusive to RoH in the sense that they are his main US employer. International bookings he's fine to do off of his own back (I think, that might have changed) but in the US, he's RoH first.

I had planned on working on Chronicles this weekend but Ive somehow damaged my acl so with the pain its difficult to concentrate or sit at the PC. I probably won't get anything done this week but thought I'd keep you guys up to date as it may not be out on the first of January as planned.

Are you related to Seth Rollins? Get better soon :p

You may have already seen it, but Rey Mysterio is officially signed to the Lucha Underground roster. Don't have a chance to check the December data, but Cheerleader Melissa also signed with them.

This was posted by the Lucha Underground facebook page.

12359884_1124965607528629_3410748063520521450_n.jpg?oh=b5180748b65ee1196b005376b83bbbc1&oe=57195D07

Thanks for all the info and pics. I managed to sit at my desk for an hour today and have done most of the fixes. Been told I have a month or so before I'll be walking properly again and the pain completely goes so will try and get on for another hour soon. I've also begun updating the lucha scene with a lot of help from Ockbald so hopefully that will start to be more playable.

I provided some pictures and directed the CMLL portion of the stable as well. Hopefully, Fleisch adds it.

Indeed he has added them. Found a much cooler BUSHI PIC too :)

EDIT: Looks like I'll be deactivating 2CW as well seeing as they are holding their last ever shows today.

Looks like NJPW has decided to add MORE BELTS!

Introducing the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championships

I'm thinking you've been had. Or you're trying to have us. You have anything other than a picture of not actual belts to substantiate that? The full card for WK10 has already been announced.

I'm thinking you've been had. Or you're trying to have us. You have anything other than a picture of not actual belts to substantiate that? The full card for WK10 has already been announced.

@SenorLARIATO posted the picture saying that the Yano and The Briscoes vs Bullet Club match is for the titles, SenorLARIATO has always been reliable for news and the official Bullet Club Twitter account responded saying that they are going to win the titles, I went back to the NJPW Twitter account and they posted the pictures of the belts

@SenorLARIATO posted the picture saying that the Yano and The Briscoes vs Bullet Club match is for the titles, SenorLARIATO has always been reliable for news and the official Bullet Club Twitter account responded saying that they are going to win the titles, I went back to the NJPW Twitter account and they posted the pictures of the belts

Well then, yikes. My apologies. I'm not too sure how to feel about another set of belts.

Archived