Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Kenny Omega has signed with ROH, starting on the 14th, and looks to be AJ's replacement. I'd also give him a bump in pop and make him able to work in the UK as he worked with 4FW last month over here.

I would also make Rhino able to work in the UK as he's worked with ICW in Scotland for about 3 years.

Finn Balor has injured his ankle. He undergoes further evaluation on monday, but it was serious enough to not compete in a live event.

Could not be at a worse time with TakeOver a month away...

Actually, it's almost two months from Takeover. I hope is just a small injury or a strain, cause there is time for Finn to heal and be part of the event.

In confusing news, Chuck Taylor has lost the right to be called Chuck Taylor in CHIKARA. CHIKARA's Chuck Taylor is now Stokely Hathaway from ROH. Old!Chuck Taylor is now Scoot Tatum in CHIKARA.

So yeah. CHIKARA.

Oh Chikara, never change

In confusing news, Chuck Taylor has lost the right to be called Chuck Taylor in CHIKARA. CHIKARA's Chuck Taylor is now Stokely Hathaway from ROH. Old!Chuck Taylor is now Scoot Tatum in CHIKARA.

So yeah. CHIKARA.

Damn. I've got Chuck as Mr. Azerbaijan in CHIKARA. I'll add the Scoot Tatum gimmick to Chuck for CHIKARA too and when I add Stokely Hathaway, I'll add a CHIKARA alter-ego of Chuck Taylor. I love CHIKARA but by God it's confusing sometimes!!

Wrestle kingdom 2016 listed as number 8 instead of 10.

No announcers set for CMLL, and when i click the TV button while i play as owner of CMLL it crashes and prompts the error 3021.

Torneo Sangre Nueva can be removed it was last held in 2013.

A few events are missing.

It can be fixed.

I will edit it myself, if you want i can send you the edited database concerning CMLL.

AAA Have no shows, but in reality they have TV shows.

AAA broadcasts shows regularly on Televisa in Mexico and on Galavisión in the United States.

Wrestle kingdom 2016 listed as number 8 instead of 10.

No announcers set for CMLL, and when i click the TV button while i play as owner of CMLL it crashes and prompts the error 3021.

Torneo Sangre Nueva can be removed it was last held in 2013.

A few events are missing.

It can be fixed.

I will edit it myself, if you want i can send you the edited database concerning CMLL.

AAA Have no shows, but in reality they have TV shows.

AAA broadcasts shows regularly on Televisa in Mexico and on Galavisión in the United States.

I thought AAA had lost their TV deals? Someone here pointed it out and pointed me in the direction of Lucha Cub as a great source for Lucha news.

Unsure why the error is happening, I'll have a look and see what I've screwed up.

EDIT: I've deleted all the CMLL shows and re-added them, re-added their slots and it is still coming up with error. Not really sure what is going on or how else to fix it.

EDIT #2: That error is now fixed.

I thought AAA had lost their TV deals? Someone here pointed it out and pointed me in the direction of Lucha Cub as a great source for Lucha news.

Unsure why the error is happening, I'll have a look and see what I've screwed up.

EDIT: I've deleted all the CMLL shows and re-added them, re-added their slots and it is still coming up with error. Not really sure what is going on or how else to fix it.

EDIT #2: That error is now fixed.

In their Official website from the left there are two banners one for sin limitie on gala TV and below it another one with sin limite on TDN.

Could it be that their website is outdated ? because their latest news are from 2015, weird :confused:

Archived