Mods by Fleisch

Can't remember if referee Kevin Keenan is in the data or not, but if so, may I suggest a Strong Dislike relationship between him and Delirious after a most controversial series of events?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/673221-roh-referee-and-ring-crew-worker-fired-following-sexual-advances-made-toward-employee-eyewitness-sends-recount-of-the-incident

http://411mania.com/wrestling/released-roh-referee-responds-to-claims-of-sexual-harassment-claims-roh-booker-is-sleeping-with-female-talent/

Posted links to both the initial story, and his response. Maybe tweak his personality a bit given this info?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't remember if referee Kevin Keenan is in the data or not, but if so, may I suggest a Strong Dislike relationship between him and Delirious after a most controversial series of events?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/673221-roh-referee-and-ring-crew-worker-fired-following-sexual-advances-made-toward-employee-eyewitness-sends-recount-of-the-incident

http://411mania.com/wrestling/released-roh-referee-responds-to-claims-of-sexual-harassment-claims-roh-booker-is-sleeping-with-female-talent/

Posted links to both the initial story, and his response. Maybe tweak his personality a bit given this info?

Was on my way to note this also.

Just a terrible guy.

NJPW Spoilers from New Beginning in Osaka:

Bullet Club's Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, and Yujiro Takahashi are the new NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Champions.

Matt Sydal and Ricochet are the new IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions.

Finally. Hot Potato. Definitely should've just won the WK 4-Way, but why not give the Bucks another reign first? :confused:

Because the Bucks are pretty over exposed already in NJPW therefore why not give another team a chance to run with the ball? It's not like they needed another reign (and I really hope this is their last year in Japan)

And it's pretty typical NJPW Super Junior booking. They really don't care for that side anymore.

Because the Bucks are pretty over exposed already in NJPW therefore why not give another team a chance to run with the ball? It's not like they needed another reign (and I really hope this is their last year in Japan)

And it's pretty typical NJPW Super Junior booking. They really don't care for that side anymore.

Yeah, they didn't need another reign, that's what I was saying. :D

imagine not liking the bucks... ;)

It's not outright hating them, I just think they're massively overexposed and they don't have enough stuff to keep things interesting. There is only so many Superkick Parties and Meltzer Drivers you can see before you start to get bored of them. :p

It's not outright hating them, I just think they're massively overexposed and they don't have enough stuff to keep things interesting. There is only so many Superkick Parties and Meltzer Drivers you can see before you start to get bored of them. :p

As a Reseda regular, I will attest to this. I like them, they can entertain me...but I'm personally bored of them.

I agree, but they are treeted like the indy version of The Hardyz in that people love them as heels or faces, they are not afraid to take a few bumps, have been wrestling since there teens and there so called 'superkick party' has not injured anybody yet.

I am glad TNA was done with them in 2011, and I am also glad they did not stay with CZW last year after that shocking CZW tag team match with OI4K...

i can't DL this Files

People Pictures *UPDATED*

Logo's & Belts *UPDATED*

Mediafire-Problem or my Problem? Data February 2016 V2 worked.

Just tested them and they are all working ok now so give it another try. If you can't get them then I think it may be something your end that's not allowing you to get them. :)

========================================

The Kevin Keenan story, I don't really see why he is being made into a villain. From his response it sounds like Delirious was just being a jealous a-hole. I've put his naive slider up because I would say it is more that than anything malicious. Both sides of the story read. I've also reduced some of his other traits.

I think the issue with Keenan is he's trying to spin it off as a power play. Mandy & Delirious are both adults so if they're in a relationship, all power to them. Someone complained about it though and Keenan's defense of calling out Mandy & Delirious just is a really scummy move.

I think the issue with Keenan is he's trying to spin it off as a power play. Mandy & Delirious are both adults so if they're in a relationship, all power to them. Someone complained about it though and Keenan's defense of calling out Mandy & Delirious just is a really scummy move.

I'd always believe Mandy over anyone else. :p

So here is a few Lucha updates,

Triple AAA -missing the minis title, mixed tag title is inactive although in reality it's vacant.

Cmll:

Leyenda de Plata tournament is missing.

Reyes del Aire missing the same with the mini version although title exists.

Torneo Nacional de Parejas Increibles missing.

La Copa Junior missing.

Torneo Sangre Nueva is active where in reality it was last held in 2013.

If i will find anything else i will update this post.

I have to agree with MHero. What Keenan did in calling that alleged relationship out to the public was pretty low. But as you said, Fleisch, both sides have given their side of the story (and who knows where the truth lies in all that). All that said, I definitely never want to tell any modder that they should or shouldn't do this or that. I only like to ask their opinion on any changes and/or additions to be made. So whatever you decide I will be A-OK with. :cool: And I apologize if I ever came across as "You must do this!" :p

I have to agree with MHero. What Keenan did in calling that alleged relationship out to the public was pretty low. But as you said, Fleisch, both sides have given their side of the story (and who knows where the truth lies in all that). All that said, I definitely never want to tell any modder that they should or shouldn't do this or that. I only like to ask their opinion on any changes and/or additions to be made. So whatever you decide I will be A-OK with. :cool: And I apologize if I ever came across as "You must do this!" :p

I thought to myself "how dare he post information. Who the hell does this Matt Shannon think he is!?" :p I never thought you were telling me what to do anyway, I tend to ignore posts that "demand" I do something... must be the left over remains of the anti-authority attitude I had as a youngster. :D

Now I know there is going to be a bit of editing to do on workers for the new game, I'm going to stop adding people at this point and just update rosters and title lineages until TEW2016 is released. Once that's out, I'll try and get some time to sit down and incorporate the new features. I don't want to give a return date for a release until I know exactly how much work will be involved after converting it.

So here is a few Lucha updates,

Triple AAA -missing the minis title, mixed tag title is inactive although in reality it's vacant.

Cmll:

Leyenda de Plata tournament is missing.

Reyes del Aire missing the same with the mini version although title exists.

Torneo Nacional de Parejas Increibles missing.

La Copa Junior missing.

Torneo Sangre Nueva is active where in reality it was last held in 2013.

If i will find anything else i will update this post.

Thanks Terryman. I shall look into getting those added. The reason I've not included the Mixed Belts is because it doesn't sim them properly and it always ends up on 2 male competitors in game. I might add them in as a retired title that the player can activate themselves in game if they take over AAA.

That is rubbish! I'm not a fan of Susumu.

I've also updated the title changes from NJPW today so no need letting me know what happened people. :)

I've never saw him as Dream Gate champion. Always a bridesmaid and never the bride. It might be a short reign though, Susumu/Shingo II has the stipulation of if Shingo loses, he has to leave VerserK. Can't see them pulling the plug on heel Shingo right now.

All right after some research watching kings of the air, and the legend of silver.

Apparently those tournaments are held in their weekly shows.

Reyes del Aire is held as a 8 vs 8 elimination match where the last man standing receives some glass plaque trophy.

Leyenda de Plata the same 8 vs 8 elimination match, but the winner faces the winner of last year for the plaque in the show next week.

So i think that just creating the tournament titles themselves is enough.

If i will find anything new i will post it here.

Archived