The Return of T-Zone (HYPE)

Work on the mod slowed a little due to some real life commitments however I am still working away on it whenever I can, at the moment I am working on sorting out the title histories, events and locations promotion by promotion.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still super excited for this whenever it's released. Hope everything is going well with it

I second that! Been waiting for this update for months, understand it's not easy to fit the modding around life! Nonetheless, still excited for this update whenever it comes out!

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently working through about 400-500 worker cuts for workers I have added or who did not have pics. I have decided the data will be based on the wrestling world as of June 1st so a release some time in June is expected.

• 2 weeks later...
going to be keeping an eye out for this all month hopefully it's all going well and on course for a June release still?

Hi mate, the cut off for data was the Elimination Chamber PPV so data wise it is almost there, it is just all them cuts and things to do so at the latest it should be the back end of this month the data comes out.

On another note I made the decision to make NXT a minor brand on the main roster due to Owens being champ but being on Raw every week and things, those who have not been on NXT TV for a while or have not yet made their TV debut will stay in the NXT developmental territory which is the equivalent of the NXT house shows.

If you do anything with NXT id have HHH as Booker and road agent maybe. Something off the camera in NXT. While making him an Authority figure or Occasional Wrestler in WWE. Cant really win with him in WWE though. But in terms of contract id make him PPA to NXT and WWE with Loyalty to WWE. Id also make his contract to the max length seeing as it would ruin his ties with NXT when he goes to resign. Not to mention he will never leave WWE.

So a PPA deal for both with loyalty to WWE so he wont sign with TNA or anyone else thats not WWE.

If you do anything with NXT id have HHH as Booker and road agent maybe. Something off the camera in NXT. While making him an Authority figure or Occasional Wrestler in WWE. Cant really win with him in WWE though. But in terms of contract id make him PPA to NXT and WWE with Loyalty to WWE. Id also make his contract to the max length seeing as it would ruin his ties with NXT when he goes to resign. Not to mention he will never leave WWE.

So a PPA deal for both with loyalty to WWE so he wont sign with TNA or anyone else thats not WWE.

He won't be making NXT a seperate company, but a minor brand.

He won't be making NXT a seperate company, but a minor brand.

Exactly, Triple H only needs to be contracted to WWE to be able to appear on it's minor brand. This is going to be awesome, especially if the NXT specials are on the schedule somehow without ruining popularity.

NXT is split up into 2 entities in effect. There is NXT which is a minor brand for WWE, this has the guys we see on regular NXT TV tapings and specials. There is also NXT the development company which has the talent which has either yet to debut on NXT TV or is used very sparingly.

The specials are part of the normal WWE Schedule and are assigned to the NXT brand.

TL: DR - WWE has two brands; 'NXT' and 'Main Roster'. It also has a child promotion called 'WWE NXT'.

Archived