[HYPE] 2007 Real World Data

If you need some good resources, wrestlingdata.com is a great resource for rosters. Here's a listing of who appeared for WWE in January 2007:

http://wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=ligen&kategorie=1&liga=3&infos=1&jahr1=2007&monat1=1&jahr2=2007&sort=&monat2=1

The thing I would advise when using wrestlingdata as a resource is not to have every single person they list as having appeared on the roster, because they will list people who may have only appeared two or three times as local enhancement talent, or developmental workers who appeared in dark matches and at house shows. So while you would include the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Triple H, etc., you would not include Ace Steel, Cassidy O'Reilly, Mike Foxx, etc. If you include all those who only appeared a handful (if that) of times or those who were locals that were used as extras, then you wind up with a bloated roster. Hope that helps! I'd love to have a chance to book this time period because Triple H hadn't suffered his second quad injury yet and I would love the chance to have the Rated RKO/DX feud go into WrestleMania.

If you need some good resources, wrestlingdata.com is a great resource for rosters. Here's a listing of who appeared for WWE in January 2007:

http://wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=ligen&kategorie=1&liga=3&infos=1&jahr1=2007&monat1=1&jahr2=2007&sort=&monat2=1

The thing I would advise when using wrestlingdata as a resource is not to have every single person they list as having appeared on the roster, because they will list people who may have only appeared two or three times as local enhancement talent, or developmental workers who appeared in dark matches and at house shows. So while you would include the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Triple H, etc., you would not include Ace Steel, Cassidy O'Reilly, Mike Foxx, etc. If you include all those who only appeared a handful (if that) of times or those who were locals that were used as extras, then you wind up with a bloated roster. Hope that helps! I'd love to have a chance to book this time period because Triple H hadn't suffered his second quad injury yet and I would love the chance to have the Rated RKO/DX feud go into WrestleMania.

That website you've provided there is great! Thanks a lot, it'll definitely make things a bit easier when sorting out the roster. You've got a good point there, the build up to Wrestlemania 23 with DX and Rated RKO could be really interesting!

And if you see someone on any company's roster you're unsure of, click on their name, which will take you to their profile. Go to years, then choose the month and year you wish to look at. If they only appeared once or twice, then it might not be worth giving them a contract in the data.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been waiting for a mod for this time for so long! It seems like a real exciting period to play, with WWE and TNA both having pretty strong rosters (TNA having recently acquired Kurt Angle). I'm very much looking forward to it!

Archived