Erotic Mod

Myself and another artist I met on deviant art are making an Erotic mod (it contains nudity) for WMMA4.

First of all, does this sound at all interesting to anyone?:D

Secondly - would anyone like to come on-board with this project?

Myself and another artist I met on deviant art are making an Erotic mod (it contains nudity) for WMMA4.

First of all, does this sound at all interesting to anyone?:D

Secondly - would anyone like to come on-board with this project?

You"re not the only one, there someone on the forum who's making a "erotic" mod aswell

I honestly don't understand why there's a need for this (you're the second one though, so I guess there's interest :p). The engine doesn't support anything I'd associate with 'erotic'. TEW is more suited for that (there was even an official company).

I honestly don't understand why there's a need for this (you're the second one though, so I guess there's interest :p). The engine doesn't support anything I'd associate with 'erotic'. TEW is more suited for that (there was even an official company).

Picture + Imagination do the thing for a lot of people, the author too :p

Picture + Imagination do the thing for a lot of people, the author too :p

Yep:D The imagination is a great thing (and in the case of games like this - an essential ingredient).

I'm still making my slightly naughty mod too (for which I've received a surprisingly large number of personal messages/questions :D).

Let's face it, a lot of the female characters in the base game seem "designed" to "titillate". Nothing wrong with that at all (it is still a man's world when it comes to computer games :cool:).

Adam might have a different opinion here than I but I'm locking this for the time being based on the quote below.

Let's face it, a lot of the female characters in the base game seem "designed" to "titillate". Nothing wrong with that at all (it is still a man's world when it comes to computer games ).

Archived