[NEWS] Popular mod returns

Dateline: Virginia Beach, Virginia. First came the news that beloved pro wrestling simulator TEW 2010 would be making its Steam debut. And now we at Mod Network News have just learned the popular Cappy Pack story mod has new life. We spoke earlier with mod creator Cappyboy who is said to very excited to bring his work to a whole new set of players. "It's a beautiful thing", he told this reporter upon learning the news. " I have so many great ideas that were just lost in the shuffle until this news broke. Now they need not be lost anymore."

But all is not completely smooth. "Yeah. I lost what progress I had made on Cappy Pack 2 in a recent virus attack. So I am going to have to rebuild from scratch. But that's okay. At least I have reason to."

There's another upside too he tells us. "When I did the original Cappy Pack, a few issues got overlooked and made release when they shouldn't have. Not only am I doing new stories, I'm going to polish the old ones until they shine."

What does that mean? "As a result, newcomers won't have to chase down Cappy Pack 1. With old stories polished to a bright, vibrant shine and new ones to carry on their tradition, this won't just be Cappy Pack 2. This Cappy Pack will be Deluxe."

That's right folks. Cappy Pack Deluxe coming soon to a computer near you and you heard it first on Mod Network News.

• 9 months later...

Archived