What type of mod would you want to see the most?

What type of mod would you want to see the most?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What type of mod would you want to see the most?

• Update to the PooleVerse mod
    • 2001 Real Life scenario with WWF, WCW, and ECW still active
    • 2006 Scenario where Shane and Heyman re-open ECW as a separate company
    • 2015 Scenario where Shane and Heyman re-open ECW as a separate company
    • 2015 Scenario where Shane McMahon re-opens AWA
    • 2015 Scenario where Shane McMahon re-opens WCW

I just finished version 1.0 of my fantasy mod yesterday, and I will probably always do a little work on the mod, albeit slowly and steadily based on what the community would want to play.

I do have a couple of real world mods that I want to get off of the ground. One scenario is post-Invasion era where WWF, WCW, and ECW are all still around. Other scenarios that I have bounced around is Shane McMahon coming back to bring back either ECW or the AWA (or WCW if its in demand, but I do know that there's already a mod like this made for TEW 2010 iirc so you could just convert it to 2013). If I choose to go the ECW route, it would either be brought back in 2006 or after WM 31 this year.

I am in the process of putting up a poll to see what the community wants the most, I'd greatly appreciate it if everybody who reads this thread at least votes. I added a multiple votes option for those who want more than one mod.

real world games, about a year. fantasy mods, my longest game was over 12 years.

Just wondered because the way mods are setup are as if you are walking straight into that particular moment and time, so say if you had a jan 93 mod, workers will have the same pop, momentum, gimmick etc so booking wise it leads you to book it a similar way (ive done it myself without realising) but then it's up to you who you sign and who you have win etc.

I mean the possibilities are endless,

It's up to you to decide where Yokozuna would go if he didn't become too overweight to wrestle (then unfortunately pass away)

How vader would fare in the wwf if you gave him the chance.

How the wwf would have carried on if hulk, macho, perfect, razor, diesel etc never left. If Goldberg joined wwf when he started?

If your booking the same you must be signing the same wrestlers?

I personally hate real world mods. Always find myself booking how things went in real life. There's a reason WCW and ECW aren't around, and they are never coming back.

That's the beauty of the game, you don't have to book things the way they happened. :D

Just wondered because the way mods are setup are as if you are walking straight into that particular moment and time, so say if you had a jan 93 mod, workers will have the same pop, momentum, gimmick etc so booking wise it leads you to book it a similar way (ive done it myself without realising) but then it's up to you who you sign and who you have win etc.

I mean the possibilities are endless,

It's up to you to decide where Yokozuna would go if he didn't become too overweight to wrestle (then unfortunately pass away)

How vader would fare in the wwf if you gave him the chance.

How the wwf would have carried on if hulk, macho, perfect, razor, diesel etc never left. If Goldberg joined wwf when he started?

If your booking the same you must be signing the same wrestlers?

Usually. Might sign a free agent once in a while. I had AJ Styles for a few months, but couldn't figure out what to do with him, so i just let him go. Might try a lower company at some point for a new perspective on things.

Archived