Change Company Product Mid-Game

Does anyone know how to change your companies product in the middle of the game? I want to change ROH from Code Of Honor to Attitude Entertainment because of the talent that I have but I don't want to completely screw my company up as it could cause a shift in Pop and enterba shocked/cool down phase.

This thread will self destruct when answered.

Click Game Options, then click Edit Data and click your company. Edit it from there and there will be no negative repercussions.

No no no... I mean legitimately. I'm in a multiplayer game so doing that would be cheating. I want to do it legitimately playing the game.

From the "Your Office" screen click on "Product" which is directly to the right of where you find your roster. If you aren't the owner of the promotion you won't be able to make any drastic changes. You'd be able to adjust a few things very slightly without the owner stopping you. If you own ROH - have at it! :p

It looks like you want to adjust the name of the product, in that case you go about it the same way. You can name it whatever you want and the owner won't stop that.

From the "Your Office" screen click on "Product" which is directly to the right of where you find your roster. If you aren't the owner of the promotion you won't be able to make any drastic changes. You'd be able to adjust a few things very slightly without the owner stopping you. If you own ROH - have at it! :p

It looks like you want to adjust the name of the product, in that case you go about it the same way. You can name it whatever you want and the owner won't stop that.

I don't think I'm being clear... I tried changing it from ROH's preset product a few months into the game to Attitude Entertainment but ROH fell from Regional to Cult the next day, entered a shocked phase and cool down period.

I'm trying to change it WITHOUT all of those negatives. I am the owner so I have the ability but I'm trying to change the whole product not just the name.

I don't think I'm being clear... I tried changing it from ROH's preset product a few months into the game to Attitude Entertainment but ROH fell from Regional to Cult the next day, entered a shocked phase and cool down period.

I'm trying to change it WITHOUT all of those negatives. I am the owner so I have the ability but I'm trying to change the whole product not just the name.

You can't make drastic changes without having negatives... doesn't happen. TEW simulates this well. How could a company change how they book overnight without having some sort of change? You have to cheat to make huge changes. All you could try to do is make small tweaks here and there.

You can't make drastic changes without having negatives... doesn't happen. TEW simulates this well. How could a company change how they book overnight without having some sort of change? You have to cheat to make huge changes. All you could try to do is make small tweaks here and there.

Yeah I definitely get that. I guess I'd have to change it one category at a time. Ugh.

see thats my issue with this post, is it is asking how to cheat.. you want to play as an attitude promotion with some ROH guys, start your own promotion and hire them. Use the easy setting, you start out at Cult and can hire about anybody below 70 pop. That is the easiest way to do what you want to do, other than that there is no REALISTIC way to do so.

If you wanna be ROH and evolve your product you can easily do so in certain ways, but to say I wanna change it 100% through cheats, it kind of defeats the purpose to me as there is no challenge, but more power to you.

Yeah I definitely get that. I guess I'd have to change it one category at a time. Ugh.

you need to understand you may not be able to change ROH into that kind of promotion without affecting your fanbase at some point. ROH is wrestling-based and you want entertainment-based, thats a drastic change no matter how you do it

My advice would be to do it very slowly over a period of time, the fans seem to buy it then, or maybe do it at a time when your have enough leeway as not to drop a promotion size, in my experience you lose about a whole piont, ie from c to d, c+ to d+ etc.

Archived