workers who have surprised you the most?

I've been reading the thread about workers who have frustrated you the most and came up with the idea for workers who have surprised you the most. Which workers (your own or AI) have surprised you with their success in terms of winning titles or signing for a bigger company and doing well e.t.c

Also a subsidiary question. What has your best best in game randomly generated worker been like and can you post a screenshot?

Andre Jones

I had no intention of pushing him but his run with the USPW Television Championship was so successful that he got up to main event without p*ssing anybody off. He didn't even go over anyone that popular either.

Natural Storm

They were on the verge of being sacked as I had no plans for them & their pop had dropped a lot but again they turned things around without me ever getting behind them and are currently my best, most popular & most reliable tag team.

Squeeky McClean

In a different save the AI gave him the SWF World Heavyweight Championship and he's done really well with it, held it for over a year before dropping it to Joey Minnesota.

Greg Black, Greg Gauge, Darryl Devine & Steven Parker

In the same save as Squeeky, TCW's AI pushed Greg Black & Greg Gauge up to main event. Steven Parker is in the upper midcard & they poached Darryl Devine and pushed him to upper midcard too, giving him a tag title run with Sammy Bach. Not that surprising considering their talents I suppose but thought it was worth mentioning.

Had a watcher game where Shan Sneer Tanked USPW to about 72 pop before being replaced by me of course.

Natural Storm

Their pop dipped to about 45 so I simply made them cut a promo on whatever team they'd face before the match. I left winner up to AI and now they are solid upper midcarders.

Dusty Ducont

He has become a solid worker with C+ brawling with his performance skills about the same.

Valiant

Became SWF World champion and held it 10 positive months.

Remmy Skye

Made it to TCW where it seems like he'll flourish with him climbing to upper midcarder.

In my Cornellverse '97 game it has to be Sid Streets. My original plan was to continue his feud with Nemesis, the man that put him out of action for over a year, away from any titles. Nemesis would cost Streets the World Heavyweight championship, Streets would cost Nemesis his North American championship, and then they'd enter into a blood feud while others went after the titles.

But wow has Sid gotten over. Despite having a record around .500 (and a 3-3 record at PPVs), he is currently sitting at 99 pop across the US heading into July and the Supreme Challenge. He's very good all-around but he's not really great at anything so I was surprised he was able to go from ~75 pop to nearly 100 pop in six months without a monster push.

He is still having his blood feud with Nemesis, but it's now going to culminate with a 1v1 match headlining the Supreme Challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The Cali Dragons were surprisingly good. I regret not getting a chance to push them as singles competitors for that long. Also Deuce Deadline, who came through the Mid Atlantic Dojo, went on to have amazing stats and I'm looking forward to pushing him.

Archived