Honor Wrestling Federation

<p>Also check under the match grades for the summary written in white text. This is so the results don't get spoiled for the people who want to watch the videos. I tried a new streamlined format with the videos so the matches are cut down to just highlights after the entrances. If nobody likes it that way I can just leave the matches in their entirety. I was just playing around with some things.</p><p> </p><p>

Prediction Results</p><p> </p><p>

MisterRomanini-3/4</p><p> </p><p>

KYE-2/4</p>

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Overall, this was top-notch, and overall, higher quality than the previous show. There was thought put into the editing so that two highlights involved the same characters (generally). I think you've done a good job of integrating Mainstream into the shows -- and with a character over as him, that is difficult to do. I was a big fan of the finish -- the right guy got the pin in the right fashion. </p><p> </p><p>

[if you want to try it] it may be more efficient to cut entrances instead of match -- you could cut out 2-3 minutes just by cutting entrances like you did with Svensson-Conduit in the ladder match.</p><p> </p><p>

Looking forward to the next show!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39597" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Overall, this was top-notch, and overall, higher quality than the previous show. There was thought put into the editing so that two highlights involved the same characters (generally). I think you've done a good job of integrating Mainstream into the shows -- and with a character over as him, that is difficult to do. I was a big fan of the finish -- the right guy got the pin in the right fashion. <p> </p><p> [if you want to try it] it may be more efficient to cut entrances instead of match -- you could cut out 2-3 minutes just by cutting entrances like you did with Svensson-Conduit in the ladder match.</p><p> </p><p> Looking forward to the next show!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm torn about the editing of the matches...On one hand I like it because you could get through one show in a decent sitting. But on the other hand if they are not perfectly edited like the tag match or ladder match...it feels like they are missing something. I'll just be careful of how I edit in the future.</p><p> </p><p> BTW that tag match was 30 minutes not counting entrances so I'm glad I condensed that one down. I knew it was going to be a good match but had no idea it was going to be <strong>THAT</strong> competitive. </p><p> </p><p> In TEW Mainstream is doing wonders for the guys he is going up against. Win or Lose he is making a star out of everyone he comes in contact with which is the irony of his character. He has made Main Event players out of Nigel, Ernest, KC Glenn, HasH, and The Vanguard is his equal in popularity now. He truly is making them famous.</p><p> </p><p> Paradigm got himself over in TEW with those very close title victories and Buzz got just enough rub doing promos with him to be believable in pop terms of being the champ. I'm really impressed of how Paradox is coming along because he has just been an unsuspected stand out with the Paratroopers.</p><p> </p><p> Overall I'm really enjoying this as a whole. It's hard for me to just not "game" the system and just keep running KC Glenn vs. Mainstream for 2 years in the main event until I'm Regional. Even with the repetitive booking penalty that match would crush anything else in the region....but enough rambling</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:#FF8C00;">The Conspiracy Theory</span></span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Paranoia_zpssxpq1u37.jpg</span></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Welcome back to another addition of The Conspiracy Theory with your host me Paranoia. You can follow me on twitter @trustnobody and if you want to talk about today's podcast us #Conspiracy. We are going to start the news with the company I work for HwF and then as usual explain the rest of the world of wrestling.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39597" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HwF has expanded!</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> Everyone has taken notice of the aspirations by Head Booker Kevin Gaines (aka HasH) as of late. He has taken on talent that seems to be almost out of his reach and turned what many people thought to be a local wrestling promotion into something more. While not considered a Regional company necessarily Honor Wrestling Federation is not pulling out any stops any time soon because this growth has officially made them a contender into what is now being dubbed the East Coast Wars. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Cip Gone from the HwF!</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> There was a quiet game of chess going on between Kevin Gaines and recently departed member of the roster Cip Conduit. Cip was always trying to sway himself into a bigger push in the HwF. And you can see a Strong Dislike between both men came to form because of the situation. </p><p> </p><p> Kevin Gaines was available for comment on the situation, "Cip always wanted to be pushed harder than what was ever conceived of him. He never showed me he deserved the push and I even obliged at times and attempted to test him. But in his case you give him an inch and he takes a mile. Once I gave him mid card he wanted to be an Upper Mid. Once I gave him Upper Mid he wanted to Main Event. He never ever caught on with the fans enough to achieve those aspirations.</p><p> </p><p> I gave him a platform and he never took the opportunity that was given to him. I wish him the best in his future endeavors but I can honestly say I will never hire him unless his attitude towards himself received a major over haul."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Little Bill Lebowski Unhappy With PSW</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> Little Bill Lebowski apparently "went nuts" on PSW booker Alex Braun last night, which could spell the end of his run with the promotion. Insiders say that a dispute about his push escalated to the point where Little Bill Lebowski had to be dragged away by other wrestlers, and he eventually stormed out of PSW HQ in a rage. Latter in the month it came to a shock to nobody when his contract came up for renewal PSW is not going to renew it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Geoff Borne Bails On NYCW</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> NYCW is buzzing with the news that Geoff Borne is gone from the promotion. A noticeable no-show at NYCW Bulls On Parade, apparently a dispute over late payments has been bubbling over for a few weeks and led to him simply not showing up last night. According to inside sources, NYCW higher-ups have sworn never to employ him again.</p><p> </p><p> An interesting note about this firing as he is the current boyfriend of Cheerleader Nikki so who knows if NYCW might have to find a replacement for her as well.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HwF fall to Local?</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> Head Booker Kevin Gaines is not really taking much stock in industry experts as they can't really pinpoint exactly how big the Honor Wrestling Federation really truly is. He is going on to say he is calling the Federation local until he feels they are ready to fully take on his rivals in the region. He is seeing moments of greatness out of his roster they just need more popularity rubs with bigger names and when they make "one more jump" he will be sure to make that happen for his talent.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Conspiracy Theory End of the year awards.</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> As we dawn on the new year of pro wrestling I will look back at the industry as a whole and choose awards on what the Conspiracy Theory thought was the best of the best.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Robbie Wright quits MAW!</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> We have unconfirmed reports that Robbie Wright (aka Nik Frost) has stormed his way out of MAW. Details are hard to come by, but the rumour mill has already thrown up mentions of a "huge" argument, late payments and even police involvement. Whether all or any of them are true, we will no doubt hear more about this in the near future.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>That is all for this podcast for now and be sure to catch us next time. Remember Trust Nobody!</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HwF Volume 15 Prediction Card</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39597" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>HasH vs. Suicide Kyd<p> </p><p> United States Championship Match</p><p> Paradox vs. Nigel Svennson</p><p> </p><p> Acid II vs. Lil Henry</p><p> </p><p> Amazing Fire Fly vs. Mr. Glenn</p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

The Conspiracy Theory

The End of the Year Edition

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Paranoia_zpssxpq1u37.jpg

Welcome back to another addition of The Conspiracy Theory with your host me Paranoia. You can follow me on twitter @trustnobody and if you want to talk about today's podcast use #Conspiracy. We are going to start the news with the company I work for HwF and then as usual explain the rest of the world of wrestling.

Sean McFly is Wrestler of the year!

A comeback story if I ever heard one Sean McFly has had a fantastic 2013! He has held the NOTBW for half of the year and has had a fantastic rivalry with Steve Decolt! They are setting the world on fire in Canada as Steve DeColt has been awarded the number 2 spot! They even have the only 100 rating match in the world which will be discussed later on in the pod cast!

Steve DeColt and Johnny Bloodstone are Tag Team of the Year!

Not even considered an official Tag Team they formed a temporary alliance to take on Sean McFly and Duane Stone throughout the summer of 2013! The team of Sean McFly and Duane Stone was thought to be a close second for this award.

Bussho Makiguchi takes home Young Wrestler of the Year.

This will be the second time this PGHW young buck has came away with the honors (The first time was in 2010). There were plenty of solid matches but it might be most accredited to Chojiro Kitoaji and himself still holding on to the the Tag Crown since April 2012! With most promotions changing titles on a whim now a days it's insane to have a champion of any sort to hold onto a belt more than a year let alone almost two!

Eisaku Kunomasu is the Veteran Wrestler of the Year!

If you go to a PGHW show with this man in the ring you would hear the chant "あなたはまだそれを持って!" which translates to You still got it! At 43 years old he is still getting it done in the ring and there seems to be no signs of him stopping as his body is holding up very well. Even with a stint in DAVE his body has unbevialble resciance and it probably won't be the last time he wins this honor!

Devil Karube is the Female Wrestler of the Year!

Now this is a woman who is on top of her wrestling game as she has now taken this honor for the 3rd time. At 33 years old she is in her prime and will probably win this award a few more years before being on the downswing. Right now she is the Cheryl Miller of women's wrestling and she might have to retire before anyone else has a real chance!

Fumihiro Ota is the Independent wrestler of the year!

If there is anyone turning heads on the indies it is this man! At 39 years old and no single company paying his bills he is still managing to tear it up on the Independent wrestling scene. His best match was against Independent regular Paul Steadyfast which managed to score a 61! I'm not quite sure why he is not signed to one of the big 3 because even at 39 it does not seem like he is ready to slow down so any company would probably get at least 6-7 good years out of him.

NOTBW owns 2013!

This company can absolutely do no wrong in 2013 because they managed to pull off the Company of the Year, Match of the Year, and Card of the Year! They even claim right to the top 5 wrestlers in the world #1)Sean McFly, #2)Steve DeColt, #3)Johnny Bloodstone, #4)Duane Stone, #5)Dan Stone Jr. The match of the year was between Sean McFly and Steve DeColt which was held on Shockwave in the middle of their blood feud. The Card of the Year was their Super Slam event held in April! They packed St. Crispin's Ballpark (The Maritimes) to a sell out crowd of 10,000 people. The main event featured Duane Stone being victorious over Steve Decolt.

CGC is most improved company!

No doubt they are still filling the effects of former owner George Decolt's passing as well as the most notable departure of Steve Decolt in 2009 but this was an upward year for CGC given all of the negatives that has occurred. Maybe others in the DeColt clan will step up and truly break out in the hot Canada wrestling scene!

Other notable awards are in!

Manager of the year-Cuervo, Announce of the year-Peter Michaels, Colour Commentator of the year-Emma Chase (4th), Referee of the Year-Darren Smith (3rd)

HwF star Mainstream Hernandez makes Power 500!

Standout star Mainstream Hernandez made the power 500 coming in at 315th wrestler in the world. Still not being in his prime he is expected to one day be featured in the top 10!

That is all for this podcast for now and be sure to catch us next time. Remember Trust Nobody!

Paranoia defeats Face Jobber 3 Grade-34; Mainstream Hernandez defeats Face Jobber 2 Grade-48; Arthur Dexter Bradley defeats Heel Jobber 2 Grade-35; Joffy Laine defeats Heel Jobber 3 Grade-39; Paradigm defeats Face Jobber 1 Grade-32; ??? defeats Face Jobber 4 Grade-31; Chucky Dorrance defeats Heel Jobber 1 Grade-27

HwF Volume 15

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WBFlWm43BQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tuesday, Week 1, January 2014

Attendance: 69

Main Announcers

Mr. Glenn and Joffy Laine

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/KC%20Glenn%20Heel_zpsqaolbf28.pnghttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/1206820f-e90f-4624-ad75-c38b806d8a94_zpsrkcazlnv.jpg

In The Ring

Mr. Glenn is opening the show and makes an announcement about the George DeColt Memorial Show that is scheduled to be held on the Eve of his passing in March. The main event will be a Battle Royal in his honor, with the winner getting a future World Heavyweight Championship title shot at a later date. To land a spot in this battle royal there will be a series of qualifying matches leading up to the big event. The rules are simple you win then you are in. Mr. Glenn announces the 4 matches that will take place. Those qualifying matches are as follows...Amazing Fire Fly vs. Mr. Glenn; Acid II vs. Lil Henry; A.D.B. vs. Twiztid Death and Chucky Dorrance vs. Paranoia.
Grade-41

In the Ring

HasH comes out to a pretty decent ovation after his shocking win pinning Mainstream Hernandez. He mentions he noticed that conveniently Mr. Glenn is a participant but HasH seems to be missing even though his team was victorious against Mr. Glenn's at the last show. Mr. Glenn makes a match between HasH and Suicide Kyd and the winner gets a spot in the Battle Royal. That match will start right now!
Grade-39

Qualifying Match

Singles Match

HasH vs. Suicide Kyd

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/HasH_zpsogmplbg7.jpghttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Suicide%20Kyd_zpsx5x7hvxg.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h9G1Gxrxs38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grade-20

A back and forth match but in the end HasH risen to the occasion with a pinfall victory.

Backstage

Thug Life without the recently departed Cip Conduit is shown on screen. Hard-1 begins speaking, "Nigel me and my partner here should be pretty salty at you....But to be honest Cip was an ass." Lil Henry chimes in, "But don't think if you ever get in our way we won't take you out..."
Grade-34

United States Championship Match

Singles Match

Paradox vs. Nigel Svennson

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Paradox_zpstb6lomje.jpghttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Nigel20Svennson_zpsjrkfegv7.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jWJCF3Lpl7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grade-36

A hard fought match out of Paradox and the audience seemed to be split on who they wanted to win! But in the end Nigel Svennson wins the match via pinfall and becomes the new United States Champion!

In The Ring

Ernest Youngman goes in the ring and gives Nigel a hug for a job well done. Nigel is thanking his partner for the pep talk before and to all his fans for believing in him. He understands that he is not American born but he will carry that title with just as much pride as if it were of his own country. He also puts Paradox on notice that he is willing to give him a rematch for the belt anytime anywhere he sees fit.
Grade-18

Dark Basement

Buzz Reid is standing in the center of his basement with the championship over his shoulder. He tells the camera that Paradigm fought Buzz on his own terms and lost. But if he wants a rematch then it's going to be on Buzz's terms and those terms are a last man standing match.
Grade-52

Black Screen

Paradigm is berating Paradox for his loss to Nigel. Paradox hears enough and tells Paradigm that if he wasn’t so afraid of losing to Buzz, he wouldn’t even need a backup plan. Paradigm is awe struck as Paradox storms off. Paranoia is torn between which to talk to first.
Grade-25

Qualifying Match

Singles Match

Acid II vs. Lil Henry

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Acid20II_zpsmmzdujqa.jpghttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Lil%20Henry_zpsyjl8ykao.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-vUtwvj7A38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grade-44

Acid II dominated a lot of this match! Lil Henry barely squeaked a victory out of Acid and he will be going on to the George DeColt Memorial Battle Royal.

Locker Room

Regular Joe is thanking the HwF for getting the opportunity to showcase what he has got in the ring. One of the camera men hand him a lottery ticket. Joe says wait a sec my physic told me to play the lottery today he said he had a good feeling about it. Joe scratches off the ticket and celebrates as he is now a millionaire!
Grade-19

Qualifying Match

Singles Match

Amazing Fire Fly vs. Mr. Glenn

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Amazing20Fire20Fly_zpslepchhqu.jpghttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/KC%20Glenn%20Heel_zpsqaolbf28.png

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lRIJm-yqRzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grade-60

Amazing Fire Fly showed he has tremendous heart but the determination of Mr. Glenn is what prevailed in the match.

Overall Show Grade-52

The Conspiracy Theory

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/kevincumpton/People/Paranoia_zpssxpq1u37.jpg

Welcome back to another edition of The Conspiracy Theory with your host me Paranoia. You can follow me on twitter @trustnobody and if you want to talk about today's podcast use #Conspiracy. We are going to start the news with the company I work for HwF and then as usual explain the rest of the world of wrestling.

Amazing Fire Fly Sidelined!

After an Amazing (No pun intended) Main Event showing last night against Mr. Glenn Amazing Fire Fly has picked up a Twisted Disco Knee. It could be the reason behind the surprise finish of the match after kicking out of the STO and breaking the KC Crossface. If Amazing takes care of the injury he should be good to go by the next show.

Hard-1 misses GSW Show!

Fans were left wondering where Hard-1 was last night, as he was a noticeable absentee from GSW Way Of The Warrior 2014. Originally rumors suggested that he may have quit or been fired from GSW, but we can now confirm that it was merely a transport issue that unavoidably prevented him from getting to the show.

Ernest Youngman working for XWA!

Head Booker Karen Killer of XWA has confirmed that she just competed a contract signing of HwF's very own Ernest Youngman. Given that this promotion is based in the Mid West Head Booker Kevin Gaines of HwF has given Ernest his word that he will do everything in his power to try and arrange the shows where Ernest will be able to make appearances for both companies.

Axxis Jr Unmasked!

A big shock to the Lucha scene was the unmasking of Axxis Jr. He apparently had a match that was mask vs. mask against the Mayan Idol which scored a 95 on our ratings scale. Axxis Jr. is the trainer and mentor to HwF's own Amazing Fire Fly.

PWMAX fires....me!

The other company I work for PWMAX cut ties with me last night in a cost cutting strategy. Others on the chopping block included...Nathaniel Ca$ino, Top Dolla, Roger Monteiro, Storm Spillane and The Midnight Prowler. The sad thing is atleast Prowler, Dolla and myself are employed at other places so my thoughts and prayers go out to Spillane, Ca$ino and Monteiro.

Steven Parker signs for NOTBW!

The Independent wrestling scene sent another one of it's sons to the big leagues this time in the form of Steven Parker. He has made quite a name for himself in the U.S.A. but the shocking part is that he signed for the biggest Canadian promotion. Steven Parker is the current PSW Champion as well as the CZCW Xtreme champion! We all wish him the greatest success traveling North of the Border.

That is all for this podcast for now and be sure to catch us next time. Remember Trust Nobody!

Due to declining voting interest in this I'm calling off the prediction contest...I will go ahead with the material I have booked but after that I'm going to take a long break until 2k16 comes out. There is the features that I'm looking for such as the ability to create female wrestlers and arenas. I'm also hoping for the ability to do create a story so I can go ahead and have the angles posted as well but we will wait and see. I might churn the shows out a little quicker than every Monday but I'm not sure of that one yet.

Going ahead and putting this out of its misery! I'll just lay the booking plans out for everyone who might be interested...

Volume 16

Mainstream Hernandez opens the show and is calling out The Vanguard. The Vanguard comes out and gets in the face of Mainstream but before it comes to blows Justin Tyme's music starts to play. Justin Tyme steps in between both men trying to separate them and Nik Frost comes out trying to talk down Justin. After a heated 4 way with words Mainstream attempts to swing at The Vanguard but hits Justin Tyme instead. Justin staggers backward a bit but then runs at Mainstream and floors him with a Superman punch. Nik Frost comes in the ring but Vanguard and Justin Tyme are already making their way up the ramp. Mr. Glenn declares it's obvious that these men have unfinished business but instead of fighting for free how about Mainstream takes on Justin Tyme in the Main Event tonight. And at Volume 17 The Vanguard will take on Nik Frost.

Twiztid Death defeats A.D.B. to advance his way to the Battle Royal in 2 months.

Buzz is standing in his dark basement holding the World Heavyweight Championship. He is laughing at the state of the Paratroopers and saying that if Paradigm can't hold them together than there is absoloutely no chance he will be the Last Man Standing come March! He also "comforts" Paranoia saying that he gets to square off with him next month in a warm up match at HwF Volume 17.

Chucky Dorrance defeats Paranoia to advance to the Battle Royal.

A pre-recorded video is played of Thug Life going up to Mr. Glenn's office before the show. Hard-1 is asking Mr. Glenn that since Lil Henry was given the oppurtunity to be in the George DeColt Memorial Battle Royal if he can get an oppurtunity to be in it as well. Mr. Glenn smiles and says he had a different idea in mind and named him the next contender for the U.S. Championship at HwF Volume 17. Both members of Thug Life was very happy by this news.

Nigel Svennson successfully defends his U.S. Title against Ernest Youngman

Ernest Youngman is holding his chest after the match. He extends his hand as a sign of respect. Nigel looks around to the crowd for approval and goes in for a hug instead. After a couple pats on the back Ernest raises Nigel's hand up in victory as the crowd is cheering their approval.

Regular Joe is in front of the camera but this time he is dressed in very nice clothes. His whole entire demeanor has seemed to change as he belittles the audience. Since he is not a commoner anymore he got rid of his commoner name. He will now be known as Opulent Joe and if the fans at home are too ignorant to figure out the meaning than they can google it! He also reassures the audience that he is a very generous man and such generosity gets rewarded with oppurtunities. He has told them that since he "donated" a very handsome amount of money he has been rewarded with the oppurtunity to be in the George DeColt Memorial Battle Royal. He is still going to accept his warm up match at Volume 17.

Mainstream Hernandez w/Nik Frost barely squeaks by Justin Tyme w/The Vanguard. Justin Tyme gained a ton of popularity with the fans for that hard fought attempt.

Volume 17

Buzz opens the show by taunting the Paratroopers and letting Paradigm know that his number is up!

Buzz squashes Paranoia in a very quick match

Paradigm assaults Buzz from behind and is waving to the back for Paradox to come and help but the pleas go unanswered. Buzz regains composure and Paradigm retreats. Paranoia continues to feel the brunt of the beating as Buzz could not get a hold of Paradigm.

Opulent Joe defeats Joffy Laine

Opulent Joe pays grabs the microphone and lets everyone in the tri-state know that he is better than them. He even degrades some of the crowd members by making them do embarrassing things for money.

The other 5 participants have seen enough and rush the ring one by one to brawl with each other. Lil Henry comes out last and sends everyone else flying over the top rope to try to intimidate everyone early.

Nik Frost and Mainstream Hernandez get on the stick to taunt Justin Tyme and The Vanguard.

Nigel Svennson defeats Hard-1 to retain the U.S. Title

Ernest Youngman comes out to congratulate Nigel on another successful defense. Paradox is at the ramp and challenges to put the title on the line in a ladder match at the memorial show.

Nik Frost w/Mainstream barely beat The Vanguard w/Justin Tyme after Mainstream was thrown out of the match.

Mainstream and Nik Frost are stomping The Vanguard after the match but Justin Tyme blows glitter in everyone's eyes. Mr. Glenn announces that this feud is being settled at the George DeColt Memorial Show.

George DeColt Memorail Show

Show opens up with Paradox standing on top of a ladder calling out Nigel. Paradigm comes out instead and berates him for not coming to his aid at Volume 17. Paradox then tells Paradigm that he never asked any of the Paratroopers to "back him up" when he was the U.S. champion and it's pathetic that Paradigm is expecting everyone to take the beating for him. Paradigm is furious and exits towards the backstage.

Nigel defeats Paradox to retain the U.S. Title it was a star making match for both men and this match elevated both of them.

Paradigm lays Paradox out tells him that's what he gets for turning his back on the Paratroopers.

Nik Frost defeats Justin Tyme then lays a beating on him after the match to attempt to put him on the shelf for good. Justin Tyme is carried out on a stretcher.

Paradigm is seen trying to get a hold of Paranoia but all he could get is his voice mail. Paradigm looks worried because he might have to face Buzz alone.

Buzz beats Paradigm from Pillar to post for 10 straight minutes. He finally shows some mercy after a 3rd chokeslam and retains the World Heavyweight Championship.

An unknown man comes out and claims that his name is Dirty Sanchez and he is the Vice President of Public Relations for Mainstream Hernandez. He goes on that he was brought in Mainstream's employ so no more incidents like the Justin Beiber one could occur again.

Mainstream w/Dirty Sanchez defeats The Vanguard after Dirty interrupts two finishers and Mainstream pulls out a last second Mainstream slam.

A hype video is shown with the participants of the first ever George DeColt Memorial Battle Royal.

Opulent Joe wins the battle royal after eliminating Mr. Glenn the very last.

Archived