In a RW Mod, as TNA I grew enough to sign away John Cena from WWE. Now that I have him, I am really thinking of a heel turn. Has anyone else given him the big turn? If so, how did it work out? What storylines did you use? Stories, etc???

I tried that and since he has a good heel Rating it went down very well.

Important is that the Gimmick has a good rating and you don't just throw him into the cold water. I had around 10 Segments until I finally completed the turn from his Hero to a Business Gimmick, where he is like: "I've done so much for this Company, now its Time for the Company to do something for me."

The only time I've ever really turned him was a slight change after about a year into a RW WWE game. He held the world title for about six months before he lost it to Rollins, which led to a downturn in his luck and results. He slowly became far more concerned with maintaining his "spot" at all costs than the Hustle Loyalty Respect mantra. He won the title back and had a series of hard fought close call defenses against young talent, playing him up as a grizzled veteran past his prime using any means necessary to maintain control.

It was a heel turn, by definition, but it was more about re-concentrating his efforts towards "Ruthless Agression" than being the good guy superhero. It worked well, but I cut it off as his contract came up at about 5 months into his reign and I didn't think he was worth the price tag. He went to Ring of Honor and held their world title for three straight years. So, yeah.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michael20001" data-cite="michael20001" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39712" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I had him turn at Wrestlemania, interfering in a face HHH's retirement match. His gimmick being grizzled veteran, claiming that after all hes gone through he should be at the top every show, screw the 'young talent'</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's my idea with a heel Cena really. He's basically given everything for the company and now some arrogant upstarts want to take over after he had carried the company on his back. He's not going to allow anyone to take his spotlight.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Trev3454" data-cite="Trev3454" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39712" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The only time I've ever really turned him was a slight change after about a year into a RW WWE game. He held the world title for about six months before he lost it to Rollins, which led to a downturn in his luck and results. He slowly became far more concerned with maintaining his "spot" at all costs than the Hustle Loyalty Respect mantra. He won the title back and had a series of hard fought close call defenses against young talent, playing him up as a grizzled veteran past his prime using any means necessary to maintain control.<p> </p><p> It was a heel turn, by definition, but it was more about re-concentrating his efforts towards "Ruthless Agression" than being the good guy superhero. It worked well, but I cut it off as his contract came up at about 5 months into his reign and I didn't think he was worth the price tag. He went to Ring of Honor and held their world title for three straight years. So, yeah.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I laughed at this or the end to be specific. That is awesome he went to Ring of Honor.</p><p> </p><p> If I were you, I would use a heel Cena in a way Austin was like in ECW. That way hardcore fans love him because of what he is saying (Cena bashing WWE).</p><p> </p><p> In my 94-2006 game, Cena has been heel the whole time and I don't plan on ever having him turn into a good guy. Heel Cena is too much fun.</p>

Archived