(In the Works) Marvel+Plus+

Hey folks!

So... this is what I'm doing...

I've taken Wudu's database and altering quite a bit of the content he has started on.

I'm taking a lot of content from the Alternate Earths and available content from the old TSR Marvel (FASERIP) RPG and working it into the mix.

So far I've included a lot of content from Dr Doom (Andro, Doomsman, Chthon, Darkoth, Doom-Knights, Doom-Squads.... tons more) to vari up the enemies you can encounter besides the Villains themselves.

There will also be more technological threats you can face as well.

Also including characters within the Alternate Earths.

The current base game will be Earth-616, however I'm building characters within:

Earth-1610, Earth-712, Earth-928, Earth-982, and (exciting drumroll) Earth-93060.

I doubt I will go any more than those Alternate Earths (besides Counter-Earth)

Earth-88194 might be an option, however 93060 is a large undertaking of its own.

For Earth-616 (the base origin Earth for a new character... or should I turn it into 615?? As this would give the impression that YOU are creating a new alternate reality with your character??)

As I was saying, for Earth (616 for now) I'm adding S.W.O.R.D. along with Characters from OLDER timelines WW2, Victoria Era, Dark Ages and Ancient Era.

So, right now I'm concentrating on completing more Europe content with Dr Doom and adding more fluff content (renegade Tanks, and various atrocities and scientific mishaps which are not so "super" villainous in nature but may be challenging for lower level starting heroes. More civilians as well to make part of your own stories come to life).

Once I have THAT portion completed I'll post a DL for testing (then I'll start working on the Alternate Earth content, but placeholders will be there)

I'll end up hosting this on one of my own servers so it WONT disappear.

So please post any inquiry or suggestions below

Before you ask, No, I wont include DC content... I'm going to keep this to Marvel and other publications absorbed in the years (like Malibu Comics) So there will be a few... um... "Dark" characters coming into the fray.

Character List (New Only, list to date, Pics incl)

1-X, 2-X and 3-X, 8-ball, A.J. Abigail Brand, Amber Hunt, Andro, Aura, Captain USA, Choice, Chthon, Firearms, Conan, Contrary, Darkoth, ElectroCute, Ghoul, Hardcase, Hardwire, Hellblade, Hot Rox, Icon, Ironclad, Lord Pumpkin, Mandarin-Seven, Mantra, Modred, Nemesis, Night Man, Ord, Pixx, Pressure, Prototype, Rune, Shadowmage, Siren, Spectral, Sweetface, Tinsel, Topaz, Unicorn... a ton of Dr Doom creations.

Thanks guys... this should take a couple weeks for a good tester to be made (pics and all). I'm balancing time on this and having the house sold in RL, and moving...

So far its been going well, but a lot of information on the Malibu characters is spread out. Getting pic's made hasn't been too bad (using 2 different pics for full/mini's) Finding the info on these obscure characters is what is taking up a lot of the time.

there are a couple of characters that work incredibly different; like Spectral who has several colors he can change into and each shift has different powers.

Any input from those who have delved into modding would be appreciated, (but I'll figure out some way of doing this)

• 4 weeks later...
Yes still working on it... I havent got permission yet on the use of the database tho... and according to the forum rules I cannot post it until I get the go ahead from Wudu.

If anyone wants to host it, change it then rehost it, use it to build their own Marvel or other mods, please, go ahead. This mod does have its warts, but I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Here I hope this helps :D

thanks, yes... there is a ton of research over this.

there is a lot of material to cover in the marvel reference.

At the same time I'm trying to refresh my knowledge of the European version of the Marvel-verse. (I read a lot of comic many years ago... but that was many many years ago) trying to get it right!!!

Archived