Quick Question?

[QUOTE=Weden]No, the oft-repeated phrase "you can edit everything" obviously means that feds are completely un-editable.[/QUOTE] Why even bother posting, Weden? The majority of your posts center on your general distain of anyone that posts what you insist shouldn't. For someone with your supposed intelligence level, you sure pride yourself on how much the dickweed you can be; thereby betraying yourself as an infantile moron. I'm not sure which is worse: your continued efforts to be an ass against people just as important as yourself, or GDS' continued allowance to provide you the opportunity. bigguy is a newer poster interested in Adam's game. How about allowing him the simple pleasure of posting questions without the moron brigade jumping all over him? [QUOTE=bigguy9854]Can you create more feds in the editor?[/QUOTE] You sure can, bigguy. Just about all of the gameworld data can be modified or added to; feds, workers, moves, etc. The only thing you would have to worry about is stocking the new feds with enough workers to run their shows.

Oooh, can't we get a little testy D-Boon. Being a smart-arse is part of my 'supposed' intelligence, deal with it. While I'm sure you're trucking away and fighting for the guy who clearly can't be arsed to look up the most basic info for the game, I insult those who do similar - making themselves look about as intelligent as a cabbage patch. I'm delighted however at the constant attention you heap upon me, please keep it up to encourage me to carry on, and carry on, and carry on. A very smart move D.

Thank you D-Boon. If that is how Weden acts, let him have at it. Besides, I am sure he would not be a smart ass if he were near the person he were talking to. Let him have fun playing with his little computer. Playing on the computer is the most fun he will have for the rest of his life. And by the way Weden, go suck on a lemmon and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Weden]No, the oft-repeated phrase "you can edit everything" obviously means that feds are completely un-editable.[/QUOTE] do you even know anything about this game? you can edit feds in the database manager, you know the button you can click on in the main menu of the game

Archived