My First Conflict! (I guess)

I just started a rookie to legend career as and I work for NYCW and the natural is on the roster. Anyway, I told the Natural one of the lines that we can say about being the thougest in the locker room and after our conversation, he storm out of the locker room. Did your relationship with other works have effect on your career? And if so, what where the good results for you and what where the bad results. Anything that was or is interesting to you?

yeah it does kinda suck but even if your nice to everyone you will still end up with some dislikes and hatreds, ive been nice to everyone cause im only just starting to work my way up and ive still got 8 dislikes and 3 hatreds although i have 19 friendships and 2 best freindships

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Midnightnick]I actually got a Hatred to turn to a friendship. It involved me beating the hell out of another person over and over.[/QUOTE] Can you give more details on this? Did you beat up someone who your enemy was an enemy of? Was it a match? Was it backstage fighting? Etc? This is very useful to know, thank you!

[QUOTE=C0NTR4l34ND]Can you give more details on this? Did you beat up someone who your enemy was an enemy of? Was it a match? Was it backstage fighting? Etc? This is very useful to know, thank you![/QUOTE] im guessing it would've been a backstage fight, and usually what happens is if you win the fight then you will be considered the innocent party and people's feelings towards you will change, however if you lose the backstage fight people will see it as being your fault. i'm not too sure how the winner of the fight is determined, i know its to do with the stats, so i'd say its determined by toughness and rumble abilities, but i'm not sure

Hmmm, I got a lot of hatred and dislike relationships cause of 1 person, Sean Waltman..>_< He put in a "bad word" for my in my tryout match for TNA. I tried to make up with him backstage all the time, I thought that might change to friendship, made it worse. Then one time I accidently clicked the wrong thing and it started a fight. Since I was Jerrelle Clark, I wasn't tough so I got my ass beat. This made pratically every high carder, who were all sharing the room with me, hate me. Samoa Joe, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, Sabu, Raven...yeah, I got it bad now :(. Can't expect me to be in TNA for too much longer. Damn you X-Pac

[QUOTE=C0NTR4l34ND]Haha. My hatred list seemed to grow a little.. But, i stopped talking to people, so that helped it stop. I wonder if I should try fighting now, since I'm a lot stronger than when I started.[/QUOTE] as long as your stats are better you will end up with almost everyone in the lockerroom either becoming your friend or hating you less

or you can view the other guys stats before picking them and if they're already heaps lower then you would usually win the fight, if they're similar though then it will usually mean there is no winner and the other guys in the lockerroom will blame you for the fight

what was your respect at cause im thinking respect as something to do with how its viewed aswell, and just a bit of advice don't say to women that they 'look like they got hit in the face with an ugly stick' if you don't have a relationship with them, if you do say it to them and you don't have a relationship with them, then don't follow it up by saying 'it's what everybody else in the locker room thinks' cause that is the quickest way to get people to hate you, i said it to Tammy Sytch once, then a brawl broke out, i clearly won, and then the email the next day said people were disappointed in me for beating up a woman, i looked at my relationships and i had 7 new hatreds

Archived