WWE: The Revolution Begins

What a night it was last night at WWE Battleground! We saw Brock Lesnar manhandle and dominate Seth Rollins, who had managed to swipe the World Heavyweight Championship from under Lesnar's nose back at Wrestlemania. Unfortunately for Lesnar however, as both men were down and out, gasping for air in order to find the energy within themselves to finish the job, the arena suddenly went black, and the arena was shrouded in darkness for around about a minute. When the lights turned back on we see two masked men dressed in all black, standing tall above a fallen Brock Lesnar, battered and bloodied. Seth Rollins is sat leaning against the ropes in the corner, as the two men refuse to take their eyes off of Lesnar. After a few moments pass, both men turn to Rollins and the crowd erupts, waiting in anticipation for Rollins to get what's coming to him. When suddenly, the lights go out again and when they turn on again the duo are gone. Rollins quickly crawls along the mat and covers Lesnar for the victory as the crowd boos and hurls insults at the Champion.

Also last night, we saw newcomer Kevin Owens, the now former NXT Champion taking on John Cena in what some are calling the most important match in Kevin Owens' career. The match was brutal, gruelling and it captivated each and every person in the arena and at home. Eventually Kevin Owens was able to shock the world once again with a third Pop Up Powerbomb to Cena. Cena still has his rematch clause, however with talent such as Rusev and Cesaro clawing to get into the US title picture, Owens has his work cut out for him if he intends on keeping the championship around his waist.

In addition to this, "The New Face of Fear", Bray Wyatt took on Roman Reigns in a hard fought, all out brawl. Wyatt was able to secure the pinfall over the Samoan, however something appeared to be unlocked within Reigns that we havent seen since his days with The Shield. Roman was ruthless and was delivering an ass kicking like no other to the sinister preacher. Despite the loss at Battleground, this new side of Reigns is surely not going away and we can be sure that this isnt the last we will see of this Reigns/Wyatt rivalry.

On top of these 3 events, the Intercontinental Champion, Ryback put his title on the line against The Miz and The Big Show. There has been rumours of a potential injury to Ryback and that was apparent through the title defence, however, Ryback managed to prevail victorious after delivering Shellshock to The Miz. Where now for Ryback? Can he continue to power through his injury to keep his title within his grasp? Only time will tell.

Sheamus has been on a rampage through the roster ever since he returned with a frightening look and an even more teriffying attitude. Last night was no wrong as Sheamus ran through Randy Orton, knocking his lights out with a vicious Brogue Kick. "Mr Money in the Bank" is on a roll and the World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, along with the Authority, will surely be keeping their eyes on the Celtic Warrior.

The divas division in the WWE has almost been toxic for a long time, so much so that the term "Pissbreak" became jokingly attatched to the division. However, last Monday night, a glimmer of hope was cast upon the walking dead corpse of the divas division. Last week, Stephanie McMahon introduced 3 divas to the main roster from NXT; Becky Lynch, Charlotte and the NXT Womens Champion, Sasha Banks. The divas division is now split into 3 different teams, with the Bellarmy (Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox), the Horsewomen of the Apocolyspe (Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch) and Team B.A.D (Naomi, Tamina and Sasha Banks). Nikki Bella's Championship reign has lasted 239 days, and with just under two months to go for Nikki to break AJ Lee's record of 295 days as the longest reigning Divas Champion, can she keep the NXT Revolution at bay long enough to make history?

Speaking of dying divisions, the Tag Team division in the WWE has been spiralling downward for a long time. Where there once were teams such as Edge & Christian, the Hardy Boyz, the Dudleys, etc. there is now teams of the standard of Los Matadores. The WWE has announced that one of their aims is to add quality to the tag division and to bring it back to the standard that it once was. Will the Prime Time Players lead this new rejuvenated tag division or will their luck run out when they are faced with new challenges?

Champions:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141010005312/prowrestling/images/3/30/New_WWE_World_Heavyweight_Title.png

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Seth Rollins

29th March 2015 - Present

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130706120127/prowrestling/images/c/c7/WWE_US_Championship.png

WWE United States Championship

Kevin Owens

19th July 2015 - Present

http://blogstorage.s3.amazonaws.com/upload/SportsBlogcom/2835210/0332927001436955322_filepicker.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Ryback

31st May 2015 - Present

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O106%2B7QeL.jpg

WWE Tag Team Championships

Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neill & Darren Young)

14th June 2015 - Present

Roster:

Main Event:

Batista (Inactive)

Big Show

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

John Cena

Mark Henry

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Upper Midcarders:

Bray Wyatt

Cesaro

Kane

Kevin Owens - United States Champion

King Barrett

Macho Mandow

Rusev

Ryback - Intercontinental Champion

Sheamus

Stardust

Midcarders:

Big E

Curtis Axelmania

Darren Young - Tag Team Champion

Diego

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Goldust

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso

Kofi Kingston

Luke Harper

Neville

R-Truth

The Miz

Titus O'Neill - Tag Team Champion

The Rest:

Adam Rose

Bo Dallas

Fernando

Heath Slater

Kalisto

Konnor

Sin Cara

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Womens Division:

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Layla

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Occasional Wrestlers:

Brock Lesnar

Sting

The Undertaker

Injury List:

Daniel Bryan

Jimmy Uso

Tyson Kidd

The next Pay Per View will be Summerslam in Week 4 of August, and I will have just the two shows per week; Monday Night Raw and Thursday Night Smackdown. So without further ado, here is my first show.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW:

Michael Cole:

"Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are coming off of Battleground and we are approaching the biggest party of the Summer....."

Cole is interrupted by the music of Brock Lesnar.

JBL:

"And it looks like we are kicking off with the Beast, Maggle"

Lesnar appears from behind the curtain, battered and bruised from last night, with his advocate, Paul Heyman, towing behind him. Brock makes his way down the ramp with an angry scowl on his face. he leaps up on to the ring apron as Heyman enters the ring by climbing the stairs and his music slowly fades out.

Paul Heyman:

"Ladies and gentlemen....my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate, for the most dominant, ruthless, vindictive, badass in the history of the WWE, BAAARACK....LESNAR! And I have been told to inform you that my client does not want to wait around and twiddle his thumbs, my client does not want to wait until Seth Rollins manages to somehow pluck up the courage to show his face around the WWE, my client wants to give an open platform to the two pathetic, bone headed, pieces of gutter trash who deemed it necessary for them to interfere on Mr Rollins' behalf to come out here and say their piece."

Heyman and Lesnar turn to face the entrance ramp but after a few moments pass, it is evident that nobody will be coming out.

Paul Heyman:

"We can either do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way, because my client, will go back there and he will find whoever it was that donned a balaclava and all black clothing to hide their identity so that they can assist Seth Rollins in performing a grand robbery, and I do not intend to prevent Brock from doing whatever the hell, Brock wants to do in order to get the information that he wants."

Another few moments of silence passes and still nobody appears.

Paul Heyman:

"Okay, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, do not fine us for what is about to take place because you can prevent it by just coming out here, and telling us who you paid to interfere and protect your goldenboy, Seth Rollins."

Triple H's music plays and Heyman looks towards the ramp to see the power couple, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H standing atop the entrance ramp.

Triple H:

"Brock, Paul, I dont know what to tell you guys, I mean I really wish I could tell you who interfered in that match at Battleground, but we really had absolutely nothing to do with it."

Brock laughs at Heyman as Heyman responds to the COO of the WWE.

Paul Heyman:

"Mr Hunter Hearst Helmsley, with all due respect, do you really think that myself or my client was born yesterday? I will make you this deal. Myself and Brock are going out for a bite to eat right now, but make no mistake about it, we are coming back later tonight, and we want our answers, or so help me God....you will have a lot of hospital bills to pay in the morning."

Brock's music hits again as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the image of Stephanie and Triple H looking at each other, with an expression of worry on their faces.

Bo Dallas vs Dean Ambrose:

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Dean Ambrose defeated Bo Dallas in 5:59 by pinfall with a Running Front Dropkick.

Sheamus cuts Dean Ambrose's celebrations short, claiming that "Nobody wants to watch a cheap Rowdy Roddy Piper knock off who is best known for riding the coattails of the World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins". Ambrose sarcastically gestures to Sheamus as he leaves the ring as an invitation to now enter the ring. Rather than leaving, Ambrose goes around the ring and approaches the commentary table, mouthing to Sheamus, "Lets see if you can do any better".

Kalisto vs Sheamus

In an extremely short match, Sheamus defeated Kalisto in 5:02 by pinfall with a Brogue Kick.

The crowd are booing and jeering at the Celtic Warrior as Sheamus beats his chest and shouts out his trademark, "Are you not entertained?!" Only to be caught off guard with a voice from off screen.

"I gotta tell you something...."

The camera pans round to show that it is Dean Ambrose with a microphone in his hand as he slides into the ring.

Dean Ambrose:

"I along with everybody in this building with a sense with a taste in good wrestling, we are begging you...Please stop. I dont mean please stop attacking guys that are smaller than you and thus you have the physical advantage and can beat them to a pulp, I mean everything. Please just stop. Stop with the goofy looking braids in your beard, stop with the ridiculous, pathetic excuse for a haircut you have on your head, and please stop, disrespecting not just me but this business, because you dont deserve to have that briefcase, you didnt deserve to win the World Heavyweight Championship and quite honestly, you dont even deserve to be on this ros-...."

Sheamus listens to Ambrose but cuts him off with a vicious Brogue Kick that almost takes Ambrose's head off in the process. Sheamus crawls on top of Ambrose and starts nailing him with the lefts and rights, screaming in a lifeless Ambrose's face as he does so. A team of security guards rush the ring and pull Sheamus off of the Unstable, Dean Ambrose as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial.

Alicia Fox vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks - Winner gets into a Triple Threat to face Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship at Summerslam

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox and Becky Lynch in 8:06 when Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox by pinfall with a Wheelbarrow Bulldog.

Sasha takes the microphone and immediately begins talking as the "Sasha's Ratchet" chants start to die down.

Sasha Banks:

"A couple of months ago, Kevin Owens, the NXT Champion at that time proclaimed that the NXT Revolution has begun....but now that the Boss is on Raw, womens wrestling will never be the same again. And at Summerslam when I take that Divas Championship from around the waist of the undeserving champion, Nikki Bella, I will restore the pride and the respect back into women's wrestling. You see I'm tired of watching that Championship being treated like an accessory on Total Divas, being carried around by some plastic mannequin. I ran NXT and now I will dominate Monday Night Raw and you can bank on that."

Sasha throws the microphone down as we cut straight to the office of the Authority with Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Kane and Seth Rollins engaged in a conversation.

Stephanie McMahon:

"Seth, be honest with us, did you know that those men would interfere in your match with Brock Lesnar?"

Seth Rollins:

"N-..No."

Triple H:

"Dont lie to us Seth, we created that match for you to prove that we were right to place all of our trust in you, we wanted you to beat Brock Lesnar on your own. I dunno, maybe we picked the wrong guy"

Seth Rollins:

"Look, I didnt know! I can beat Brock Lesnar, I dont need help, I can beat Brock Lesnar."

We cut back to the ring as the Authority continues their conversation.

Roman Reigns vs Stardust

In an extremely short match, Roman Reigns defeated Stardust in 5:04 by submission.

Roman's celebrations are immediately cut short as we see a familiar, beard figure on the titantron, the only thing lightong the arena is the "fireflies" as Bray Wyatt likes to call them.

Bray Wyatt:

"We were both called forward and the people were given the opportunity to cast judgement. They gave him his platform and they embraced him, they loved him.....and they would do anything for him....but then they called me, and they shunned me, they cast me out to walk amongst the sheep! And I was lost, I walked with them and they dragged me to their level. They would kick me, spit on me, exclude me from all their little games.....until she came along. She opened my eyes, she put me on the path to redemption, she....saved me......its too late for you Roman, you can no longer achieve salvation.....But its never too late....for MY revenge....anyone but you."

Raw cuts to a commercial break with the lasting image of Roman's confused face.

Harper & Rowan vs Los Matadores

In an extremely short match, Harper and Rowan defeated Los Matadores in 5:12 when Luke Harper defeated Fernando by pinfall with a Running Big Boot.

Monday Night Raw returns from commercial to see the newly crowned United States Champion in the ring with a microphone.

Kevin Owens:

"When I arrived in NXT, I said that I would become the NXT Champion and I did it. When I debuted on Raw, I said that I beat John Cena and I did it. And when I earned my rightful shot at the United States Championship, I said that it would be mine."

Owens lifts the belt above his head

Kevin Owens:

"And I just like always, I delivered on my promise. I laid out John Cena with a Pop Up Powerbomb and I shattered the hearts of millions of children around the world. You see, I dont need to come out here and parade myself around like a walking, talking billboard like John Cena, that is because without you, John Cena is worthless. And that, is the core difference between myself and John Cena, because without me, the WWE would be worthless."

Kevin Owens & Rusev vs Cesaro & John Cena

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Kevin Owens and Rusev defeated Cesaro and John Cena in 7:36 when Kevin Owens defeated Cesaro by submission with a Sharpshooter.

We come back from commercial to see New Day standing in the ring, each holding a microphone.

Xavier Woods:

"Ryback, we heard about your latest affliction, and we just want to help you. You dont need doctors! You dont need drugs or medication! What you need to heal, is the power of positivity!"

Big E:

"There is always a positive to every situation Ryback! For example, now you may be injured but I have been informed by the Authority, that at at Summerslam, you have the privillige of going one on one with me."

Kofi Kingston:

"Oh and one more thing, Get. Well soon. (Claps) Get. Well soon."

Kofi is cut off by the music of Ryback blasting around the arena as Ryback makes his way to the ring for his match.

Ryback vs Xavier Woods

In an extremely short match, Ryback defeated Xavier Woods in 5:22 by pinfall with a Suplex Powerslam.

King Barrett:

"Ladies and gentlemen, to all of you who was hoping to come to see Randy Orton, I'm afraid I've got some bad news! But its fortunate that Mr Orton decided not to turn up this evening, because if he did, he would be met with a Royal greeting, courtesy of the Bullhammer."

A replay of the brutal, savage beatdown of Seth Rollins by Brock Lesnar at Battleground is shown on the titantron, recapping the nights events as we inch closer to the end of the show.

Nikki Bella vs Layla

In an extremely short match, Nikki Bella defeated Layla in 4:49 by pinfall with a Twin Magic.

Nikki Bella:

"I have been the Divas Champion for 239 days and it has been an honour for me to come out here and destroy each and every one of your heroes, week in and week out. I dont care who thinks they can take me to my limits and defeat me for MY Divas Championship, because they are just plain delusional. I cant be beaten, especially by some no namer from NXT, who puts on such big shoes that just dont fit her small little feet. How dare Sasha Banks, come out here and call herself the Boss, and predict that she will take this championship away from me because I promise that no NXT rookie, could ever match up with a Total Diva."

Nikki leaves the ring to a chorus of boos as the show goes to a commercial break.

Bray Wyatt vs Mark Henry

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Bray Wyatt defeated Mark Henry in 8:09 by pinfall with a Standing Senton Splash.

Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler in 13:25 by pinfall with a God's Last Gift.

As soon as the referees hand slaps down on the mat the three count, Brock Lesnar's music hits and the place goes wild. Rollins scrambles out of the ring as Brock and Heyman quickly stroll down the ramp. They enter the ring as Rollins stands on the outside, clutching his championship title. Before Heyman can get a word out of his mouth, the music of the Authority interrupts him and business is about to pick up. Brock's eyes havent left Rollins as he scatters around the ring to stand by the side of the Authority as the enter the ring.

Paul Heyman:

"So....Mr and Mrs Leveque, have we miraculously found out who and what dared put his hands on BAAARACK LESNAR!"

Stephanie McMahon:

"Paul, Brock, we apologise for what happened last night, we had absolutely no idea that anybody would ever interfere in that match. We made sure of it, we made it crystal clear that Seth Rollins must win that match on his own merit.....and he failed."

Triple H:

"Here is what we are going to do, in order to make it up to you and apologise for what happened, we are going to right a wrong, and so at Summerslam, the main event will be Seth Rollins, defending his championship....against Brock Lesnar"

The crowd goes insane as Rollins shakes his head, his face, drained of any colour or emotion.

Stephanie McMahon:

"Oh and by the way...to ensure no interference, it will be a Hell in a Cell match."

Rollins looks horrified, unable to even fathom what he just heard, he starts screaming at Triple H and Stephanie, begging them to change their minds about the match when all of a sudden the lights go out yet again. The lights are out but we can hear some commotion in the ring and when they are turned on, the masked men are back! Brock Lesnar is down and out, as is Paul Heyman, with Stephanie standing on the ramp after she escaped immediately. One of the men has Triple H held up, unable to move, and the other is holding a steel chair, looking right at Seth Rollins, who has been untouched. Stephanie is pleading with Rollins to defend Hunter but he is frozen in fear. The masked man turns to Hunter and blasts him over the skull with the chair. And again! And again! And again! All while Rollins watches on in terror. Monday Night Raw draws to a close with the masked men leaving the ring and hopping the barricade to make a quick exit

Summerslam Card So Far:

Hell in a Cell - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins

Divas Championship

Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks vs ???

Thoughts below, Smackdown will be posted soon

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN:

Smackdown kicks off with the familar guitar rift to signal the arrival of the 'Lunatic Fringe', Dean Ambrose, bringing the crowd to their feet. Ambrose walks to the ring in a ratty pair of jeans and a wife beater with a grey jacket over it. He enters the ring and takes a microphone from ringside and begins talking.

Dean Ambrose:

"This past Monday Night on Raw, that walking, talking, eating, living, breathing stereotype committed a series of mistakes. Initally after I planted Bo Dallas' head into the canvas and pinned him, he interrupted me and he disrespected me by taking my moment from me. I felt it was my duty to tell him straight up man to man exactly how I feel about him, and how he doesnt deserve to have that briefcase, and what does he do? Rather than challenge me to a match to prove to me that he belongs here and that he is capable of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion......he kicks me in the face....and then he climbs on top of me and starts beating the hell out of me. And as I lay in a hospital the very next day, I thought to myself.....Is that all you got? Thats not a rhetorical question Sheamus, get your ass out here and we can settle this like men!"

Ambrose awaits the arrival of 'Mr Money in the Bank', however he is dismayed at who's music hits instead as the Director of Operations, Kane, walks out on to the stage.

Kane:

"Mr Ambrose, I apologise for interrupting your little speech you have going on right now, but I have information that must be relayed to you immediately. I regret to inform you that Sheamus, is not here right at this moment, however he will be arriving at the arena later on tonight. And so, tonight we will have a tag team match, it will be Sheamus and Bray Wyatt, taking on Dean Ambrose and your partner....Roman Reigns. And Dean...try not to get yourself put in hospital this time, because if you do the hospital bill, is on you."

Smackdown goes to a break and we return with the first match of the evening.

Goldust vs Randy Orton:

During the match, we saw the return of King Barrett's Bad News platform as he wanted to get a better view of the match. The match itself, was back and forth between two veterans of the business, however the victory never really looked out of Randy Orton's grasp.

King Barrett:

"Hear ye hear ye, ladies and gentlemen, can I have some decorum please? Tis now time for a royal decree for I'm afraid I've got some bad news! In just under 4 weeks time, we will witness the biggest party of the Summer. Thats right, each and every one of you peasants can flock to the land of souless, empty, plastic creatures that is Hollywood to witness your Royal Highness decimate whichever unfortunate carcass that the Authority places me inside of a ring with. And that unforunate carcass I have been informed, will be the Viper, Randy Orton. I would like to request to the right, honourable gentlemen, Mr Orton, that he need not show up at Summerslam, for if he does, he will be spending the night in a local hospital facility, courtesy of a Royal Bullhammer."

Barrett smacks his gaval and taunts Orton, who is still in the ring with his eyes focused on him.

The Mega Powers vs Prime Time Players

Mandow and Axelmania look like they mean business this evening, a series of quick tags, specifically focusing on Darren Young. The domination of the Tag Team Champions is complete after 6 minutes as Mandow nails Young with the Elbow of Distain for the victory. After the match, Axelmania and Mandow pick Young start attacking the champions, really putting the boot into both men, before picking them up and throwing them to the outside. Mandow calls for the microphone and begins talking.

Macho Mandow:

"May I beg your indulgence for just one moment. For too damn long, myself and my good friend, Curtis Axel, have been saddled with ridiculous, idiotic gimmicks that only morons would find entertaining. I can no longer stand here and allow myself and Mr Axel to plunge further into the bowels of disappointment and failure and we have allowed ourselves to fall to your level. Henceforth, from this moment onwards, myself and Curtis Axel will begin our mission to rid the WWE of the inadequacies that it has been saddled with for far too long."

Axel and Sandow shake hands and Sandow once again speaks.

Damien Sandow:

"You will thank us in the end."

Brie Bella vs Paige:

A rather straightforward match with decent action and decent heat. At one point, Paige was distracted by Nikki at ringside which allowed Brie to attempt a roll up, however Paige kicked out at 2. Paige was able to pick up the victory after Brie tapped to the PTO. Paige grabs a microphone as the Bellas begins their walk of shame to the back.

Paige:

"Nikki! Nikki! Dont go, I have a couple of words to say first! Can you feel it? The winds of change are swirling above the WWE Divas division and it looks like the pressure is starting to mount on the Bella Twins. You see, nobody cares about how much your shoes cost, or what dress you think looks nice with your championship. Quite frankly, the only thing likable about the Bella Twins is who they're sleeping with. And that is why on Monday Night Raw, I will defeat Charlotte and Naomi and I will qualify for the Divas Championship match at Summerslam, and from there I will defeat both the Plastic Princess, Nikki Bella and Sasha Banks."

Paige smirks at the Bellas as Smackdown goes to a break.

Fandango vs Rusev:

The expected squash match. Rusev destroyed Fandango and threw him around like a rag doll before making him tap to the Accolade. As Rusev's match finishes, we cut backstage to see Renee Young standing by with her guest, Cesaro.

Renee Young:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Cesaro. Cesaro, you have come so close in the past few weeks to taking the United States Championship from around the waist of John Cena. As a matter of fact, a large number of people have been calling your series of matches with John match of the year candidates and so you know, as much as anybody that John is at the top of his game right now. Do you believe that John Cena will be able to take the Championship from around the waist of Kevin Owens at Summerslam?"

Cesaro chuckles to himself and replies to Renee.

Cesaro:

"What kind of a question is that to ask me? I dont care about John Cena. You're right, myself and John have torn the house down in the last few weeks but thats only news because of John. Look through the archives Renee, I have been having matches as good if not better than that match throughout my career. And the only thing that was special about my matches with John is that John has never matches that good and nobody even points out that the only reason he was able to perform like that is because I carried him throughout the match. So to answer your question Renee, I dont care what happens to John Cena at the hands of Kevin Owens, because I am sick to death of hearing about John Cena. John Cena this, John Cena that, I dont care. I, along with millions of people, do not give a damn about John Cena. And whether it be Owens or whether it be Cena who holds that title after Summerslam, I dont care because I'm better than them both, and I will have another shot at the United States Championship. And it will a 5 star classic, match of the year candidate again, but only this time, I win and I take home the gold."

Cesaro walks off as we return to the action in the ring.

Kevin Owens vs Mark Henry

An impressive, hard hitting brawl between these two men in which the United States Champion was taken to his limits. In a supernatural feat of strength, Kevin Owens was able to lift the 400 pounded Worlds Strongest Man up for a powerbomb to pick up the victory. As Owens is celebrating, we draw backstage to the locker room of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, standing by with Renee Young.

Renee Young:

"I am standing by with WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins. Seth, I just want to get your thoughts on what happened both at Battleground and on Monday Night Raw, regarding the attacks on both Brock Lesnar and Triple H."

Seth fixes the championship on his shoulder and responds accordingly.

Seth Rollins:

"What I wanna talk about is the travesty that has been committed by the Authority. Last time I checked, Brock Lesnar had a rematch at Battleground so why the hell is he getting a second chance at the World Heavyweight Champion? Better yet, why the hell is the match a Hell in a Cell match, I mean what self respecting business person would even consider putting the face of their company into a solid steel cage of death with a savage beast like Brock Lesnar? As for the masked men, I have no idea who they are, I dunno what any of them are doing, I dont know why they have attacked Brock Lesnar and Triple H and I dont know you or anybody is implying that I had anything to do with it. I can beat Brock Lesnar on my own, I dont need the Authority, and I dont need some masked law abiding citizens to interfere in my matches and attack my opponents. Now Renee, if you dont mind, I have a match that I need to be going to."

Rollins walks off as we go to a commercial.

Neville vs Seth Rollins:

Arguably the match of the night between the new sensation, Neville and the World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, consisting of high flying action, dazzling moments and technical brilliance. Seth Rollins was able to take the victory as we saw the return of the curbstomp.

After we return from a commercial, the New Day are already standing in the middle of the ring, clapping as the "New, Day Sucks!" chants rings throughout the arena.

Big E:

"We told you once! We told you twice! We have told you every week that we come out here!"

All Three:

"New, Day rocks! New, Day rocks! New, Day rocks!"

Big E:

"I have gotten notice that I am the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship and that means that when I beat the Bruised Brute, Ryback. I will show that positivity, can only bring success!"

The three start a New, Day rocks chant as the fans rival them with a New, Day sucks chant, only to be interrupted by the champion, Ryback, who looks like he means business.

Kofi Kingston vs Ryback:

Big E and Xavier Woods distracted Ryback throughout this match, however Kofi failed to capitalise on the distractions. Ryback finished Kofi off with the combination of a devastating Meathook Clothesline and a Shellshock for the pinfall.

We are back from commercial and the arena is lit up with those fireflies again. The camera fixes itself upon a rocking chair in the middle of the ring and on the 'New Face of Fear', Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt:

"The story of the machine versus the people is a historical and draws back to the beginning of mankind. From the beginning the people on top, the alpha males, they decide what is best for the people and if the people don't like it, that aint the machine's problem.....Roman Reigns is merely a pawn in a game that is way too complicated for his brain to compute. January 2015....you were chosen. You were paraded around as the showpony, as the new face of wrestling, and it broke you....They shunned you Roman, they turned their back on you and when they turned, thus, the machine soon followed......but I will never turn my back on you. Look at them...They dont appreciate what you are Roman, they dont care that you dedicate your life and your soul to this industry. But I see you for what you are Roman....Follow the buzzards.

Bray Wyatt and Sheamus vs Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns:

A back and forth match between four of the top superstars in professional wrestling today. An unusual turn of events occured during this match with Bray refusing to tag in when Roman was in, and then as Sheamus attempted a tag, Wyatt hopped off of the apron, abandoning his partner. Sheamus then turned into a Superman Punch, and then a vicious spear from Roman Reigns for the victory. Wyatt watched on as Reigns almost broke Sheamus' body in half with a smile on his face from his rocking chair as Smackdown goes off the air.

Summerslam card so far:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins ©

Intercontinental Championship:

Big E vs Ryback ©

United States Championship:

John Cena vs Kevin Owens ©

Divas Championship:

Nikki Bella © vs Sasha Banks vs ???

King Barrett vs Randy Orton

A preview for Raw will be posted shortly. Also, it seems that Darren Young suffered knee ligament damage and will be out for about 3 months so I guess I'll have to switch my plans up for that

Feedback welcome :)

MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW:

- 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar will be in no mood for talking as Monday Night Raw returns home to Madison Square Garden. Lesnar's advocate, Paul Heyman has spoken to WWE officials regarding what happened this past week on Raw about possible legal action, however insider sources are indicating that The Authority will be conducting an investigation themselves into who the masked men that have been appearing on WWE TV as of late.

- The affair between Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns just continues to get even stranger. This past Thursday Night on Smackdown, Wyatt claimed that "He would never turn his back" on Roman and to add to that, he refused to fight Reigns, before ultimately leaving his partner, Sheamus, high and dry. How will this continue to unfold? Find out this Monday!

- John Cena informed WWE Officials that he will be cashing in his United States Championship against Kevin Owens at Summerslam, however Cena has had his fair share of critics as of late. This past week on Smackdown, Cesaro had some choice words for Cena, implying that he carried Cena through their recent series of matches in Cena's US Championship open challenges. Kevin Owens has also decided to add insult to injury to Cena by continuing with Cena's Open Challenges, being quoted as saying, "I am issuing an open challenge to everybody, not just WWE "superstars", not just NXT "rookies", Everybody."

- The battle of positivity continues between the New Day and The Secret fanatic, Ryback, over the Intercontinental Championship. It has already been confirmed that Big E will challenge Ryback for the Intercontinetal Championship at Summerslam, however, New Day have been talking about Ryback's current injuries. Can Ryback overcome his injuries or will Big E find the secret to success to defeat The Big Guy.

- Some breaking news here as it was confirmed that Darren Young of the Prime Time Players and one half of the Tag Team Champions, damaged ligaments in his knee on Smackdown this week against Damien Sandow and Curtis Axel, sources within the WWE are saying that the Authority plans on vacating the championships and holding a match at Summerslam for the vacant titles. With a series of qualifying matches on both Raw and Smackdown, how will this one play out?

- The rivalry between Dean Ambrose and Sheamus has been hotting up in the past week with Sheamus attacking Ambrose on Raw and then Ambrose and Roman Reigns defeating Sheamus and Bray Wyatt on Smackdown on Thursday. 'Mr Money in the Bank' surely will not be happy after being left high and dry and fed to the wolves by his partner.

- The NXT Revolution continues this week in the divas division as we see the final qualifying match for the triple threat match at Summerslam. Either Becky Lynch, Charlotte or Paige will join both Nikki Bella and Sasha Banks in the Divas Championship match. Nikki's divas title reign moves on to Day 246, just 50 days away from breaking the record held by AJ Lee.

Raw Match Card - Week 2 - August:

Fandango vs King Barrett

Kevin Owens vs ??? - United States Championship

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Paige - Winner gets into Divas title match at Summerslam

Big E vs R-Truth

The Bella Twins vs Natalya & Sasha Banks

Goldust vs Rusev

Dean Ambrose vs Stardust

Luke Harper vs Roman Reigns

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins

Cesaro vs John Cena

Predictions below

Fandango vs King Barrett

Kevin Owens vs ??? - United States Championship

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Paige - Winner gets into Divas title match at Summerslam

Big E vs R-Truth

The Bella Twins vs Natalya & Sasha Banks

Goldust vs Rusev

Dean Ambrose vs Stardust

Luke Harper vs Roman Reigns

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins

Cesaro vs John Cena

Good diary so far. You have me curious about "Who were those masked men?"

MONDAY NIGHT RAW:

Monday Night Raw is live from Madison Square Garden and we are kicking off in high spirits with 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar's music blasting around the arena and the crowd erupts. Brock walks out with his advocate, Paul Heyman, to a see of adoring fans, but Brock and Paul have other things on their mind as they hurridly walk to the squared circle. Brock hops in as Heyman walks around the ring and takes a microphone from Lillian Garcia at ringside, before joining his client in the ring.

Paul Heyman:

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the beast, for the conquereror and for the man who will single handedly break Seth Rollins and his masked goons in half at Summerslam, BAAAARACK...LESNAR. Last week, two men appeared in this ring and they smashed a steel chair across the head of the most dangerous man in the history of both professional wrestling and mixed martial arts. Now let me spell this out for you two cowards, Brock Lesnar is a four time WWE Champion, fact! Brock Lesnar is a former NCAA champion, fact! Brock Lesnar is a former UFC Champion, fact! Brock Lesnar ended the most coveted streak in the history of sports entertainment, fact! And I am making my boldest statement to date when I say, Brock Lesnar will not only defeat Seth Rollins, he will pulverise Seth Rollins, he will take Seth Rollins and he will break him in two and then he will take Seth Rollins' masked mercenaries and he will e-..."

Heyman is cut off by the music of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, who emerges from behind the curtain, alone with no Authority.

Seth Rollins:

"You know I'm sick of you and everybody else claiming that I had anything to do with those 2 guys attacking you at Battleground and last week on Raw. And I'm sick to death of Brock Lesnar coming out here with a sense of entitlement that he hasnt earned and he is just handed an opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship. It doesnt work like that Brock, you do not deserve the World Heavyweight Championship, better yet, you dont even deserve to share a ring with a superstar of the calibre of Seth Rollins. You're out here talking about facts and achievements, here's a fact for you Brock. I beat you at Wrestlemania, and then I gave you a rematch, because I'm a fighting champion, I granted you a rematch after you left for 3 months, and then I beat you again. I dont need to fight you again and I dont need to beat you again because I dont need to prove anything to a loser like you."

Before Heyman can rebuttal Rollins' words, he is interrupted by the music of the Authority and the arrival of Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and the Director of Operations, Kane. The Authority stands side by side with Seth as Triple H begins talking.

Triple H:

"Last week on Monday Night Raw I was concerned by an invasion of my company by two cowardly individuals, and after their actions that night, I want answers. I am not playing games anymore with you Seth. From the day we handpicked you from the Shield to be the next guy, and we ensured that every step of the way, you would succeed, but it seems like our investment just wasnt worth it. You were given a match with Brock Lesnar at Battleground for you to prove yourself to us and you failed. That is why Seth, that if you cannot defeat Brock Lesnar on your own at Summerslam, you will be stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship."

The lights go out yet again and the titantron lights up with a series of messages.

"We are everywhere"

"Its coming"

"Long live the Revolution"

The lights come back on to confused Lesnar and Heyman in the ring wondering what is going on. The camera switches to see Rollins and Triple H arguing about it. Hunter is asking him who it is and Rollins is pleading his innocence as the show goes to a commercial.

Fandango vs King Barrett

The victory never looked out of Barrett's grasp at any time during this match. The commentary team was joined by Barrett's Summerslam opponent, Randy Orton, who was scouting his rival like Barrett was on Smackdown. Barrett managed to end the match after 5:04 with a Bullhammer in an impressive showing. Orton gets into the ring, applauding Barrett and congratulating him on his win, before dropping him with an RKO out of nowhere! Orton exits the ring and walks to the back as we go to the back to see Renee Young standing by with United States Champion, John Cena.

Renee Young:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the number one contender for the United States Championship, John Cena. John, in less than 3 weeks you will take on Kevin Owens for the United States Championship, how confident are you in reclaiming the championship that you lost at Battleground 8 days ago?"

John Cena:

"Yes its true, Kevin Owens defeated me fair and square in the middle of that ring to win the United States Championship, I gotta hold my hands up to that and congratulate him on a well earned victory. But Ke-...."

Cena is interrupted by Cesaro standing in front of him with an intense look in his eyes.

Cesaro:

"John, you need to pay less attention to your match at Summerslam and focus more on the task at hand tonight. Because if you take me lightly, God only knows what I will do to you."

John Cena:

"Fear not Mr Cesaro, I havent forgotten about you and I know exactly what to expect tonight and quite honestly I cant wait for us to get out there and steal the show. Good luck tonight."

Cena extends his hand to Cesaro as a sign of respect but Cesaro just looks at his hand in disgust.

Cesaro:

"I dont need luck to beat you."

Cesaro walks off leaving Cena confused as the show goes to a commercial break. And we're back with the United States Champion, Kevin Owens in the ring for the United States Championship Open Challenge.

Kevin Owens:

"From the moment I signed my contract with WWE, I have been the most dominant force in this company. I have beaten everybody that has been put in my path, whether it be Finn Bálor, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, anybody. I have put people on the shelf, people that dont belong here, like Sami Zayn, like Hideo Itami. And yet, I am still greatly unappreciated around here. I am greatly unappreciated and the man who disrespects me the most is without a doubt, John Cena. From the first night I stood in this ring with John, he has done nothing but slap me in the face and stomp on my reputation. Just look at what happened before the break, Cesaro, a man who I have known for my entire career, a very talented wrestler in his own right, and John Cena did what John Cena does and what John Cena did was disrespect Antonio Cesaro. That offer of a handshake is nothing more than John Cena playing the good guy, that we all know is just a front. So John, while you prepare for your match tonight, I want you to sit back, relax and enjoy as I beat the hell out of whatever sorry son of a bitch decides to answer MY United States Championship Open Challenge."

Owens throws the microphone out of the ring and already he has an answer, its the "Man that Gravity Forgot", Neville.

Kevin Owens vs Neville - United States Championship:

A back and forth match with a series of near falls between the two former NXT Champions. At one point, it looked as if Neville was going to win when Owens attempted the Pop Up Powerbomb, but Neville leapt over Owens and dropped him with the Pele Kick. Neville went up top and went for the Red Arrow but Owens rolls out of the way. Luckily Neville lands on his feet and runs at Owens only to be planted with a Pop Up Powerbomb for the pinfall.

Owens stands over Neville as we fade to a video package, hyping the match between Paige, Becky Lynch and Charlotte which is up next to determine the final participant in the Divas Championship Triple Threat at Summerslam.

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Paige

A back and forth contest between three young, up and coming divas in the division. The Bella Twins appeared during this match and Brie distracted the referee, while Nikki tried to hit Paige with the championship but Paige ducked and she nailed Becky Lynch with the title. Paige throws Nikki out of the ring and picks the pinfall victory and has officially qualified for the Divas Championship match. Paige taunts the Bellas in the ring as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial. We come back to see the New Day in the ring as the crowd chants "New, Day sucks!" as R-Truth makes his entrance, however Xavier Woods wants to say something for the bell rings.

Xavier Woods:

"Truth we have watched you from the beginning and we watched as you used rap to captivate an audience for about 2 months and then it got stale and you just continued doing it. So out of the goodness of my heart, I am going to show you how it is done."

Truth looks confused as Woods clears his throat.

Xavier Woods:

"Truth's raps are pathetic,

How many times do you say the same stuff in a session?

You're repeating the same lines over and over like Bart in detention,

Calling yourself a rapper, its clearly a scam,

For recycling garbage, its time you get canned,

Slogans are for lazy rappers who appear to be bland,

You're just an uncreative bitch who cant provide new material to fans."

Truth runs at Woods and takes him out but Kofi and Big E pounce on him, picking him apart with stomps and punches until Ryback's music hits and The Big Guy comes running down to the ring to the joy of the fans. Ryback grabs Big E and throws him over the top rope, then turns and nails Kofi with a meathook clothesline, and another one for Woods. Kofi and Big E scramble up the ramp but Ryback has Woods up on his shoulder and delivers a vicious Shellshock. The show goes to a commercial break with the crowd chanting "Feed Me More" along with the Intercontinental Champion.

The Bella Twins vs Sasha Banks & Natalya:

A great match with some decent heat, the divas division is certainly starting to gain some momentum as this match proves. We have Paige at ringside on commentary scouting her opponents, and cheering on Sasha and Natalya. Paige hypes up the influx of young talented wrestlers who arent about the fame or glory but for the love of this business and that is why Sasha Banks is a dark horse for Summerslam. Sasha is able to pick up the victory after 6 minutes when Brie taps to the Bank Statement. After the match Paige enters the ring and her and Sasha have a staredown and then they embrace each other and Paige raises her hand in victory, celebrating with both Banks and Natalya. We fade off to a recap of what happened earlier tonight with Rollins/Triple H/Lesnar and then the mysterious messages that appeared on the titantron, as we go to a break.

Goldust vs Rusev:

A dominant showing from the Bulgarian Brute as Rusev tossed Goldust around like a ragdoll. Goldust barely got any offence in and when he did it still seemed like it didnt take any effect on Rusev. Rusev got the victory after 6:49 when Goldust tapped to the devastating Accolade. After the match, Rusev goes and takes the microphone from Lillian Garcia and begins talking.

Rusev:

"John Cena took my championship, John Cena took my undefeated streak, John Cena ruined things between me and Lana.....John Cena ruined my life. It's time, I take something that means everything to John Cena."

Rusev drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

Michael Cole:

"What in the world is Rusev talking about?"

JBL:

"Who knows Maggle, but if I was John Cena, I would be looking over my shoulder right about now."

Dean Ambrose vs Stardust:

Ambrose took the lead early in this match, however Stardust started to get himself back into it after an early Ambrose onslaught. Ambrose was able to pick up the victory after hitting Dirty Deeds on the out of this world, Stardust. Sheamus' music hits instantly and out comes the Celtic Warrior, fired up and not ready for talking. Sheamus runs to the ring and he and Ambrose start going at it, firing rights and lefts at each other. After a couple of moments the locker room empties and the ring is crowd full of people trying to keep these two seperated. Ambrose breaks free and lunges himself on top of Sheamus, who is being restrained, however the impact of Ambrose breaks the grip of the guys who are holding Sheamus back and they both can fight once more, until they are seperated again. Suddenly, Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she comes out hurridly.

Stephanie McMahon:

"Thats it! I have had enough of the crap that is going on around here, this is not a Anarchy, we are in a civilised country, and we demand order! We have some masked idiots running around here, and then we have you imbeciles just beating the hell out of each other. If you want to do that then fine but it will be on my terms in an official match. And so at Summerslam, it will be Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus in a no disqualification match! And if either of you touches the other before that match, well then not only will that match be cancelled, but you will be subsequently fired from the WWE."

Raw goes to a break as Stephanie walks to the back.

Luke Harper vs Roman Reigns:

An open, hard hitting, all out brawl to the finish between these two powerhouses. Reigns picks up the victory after 10 minutes with a Superman Punch-Spear combination on Harper and immediately, the titantron lights up again, with the 'New Face of Fear' Bray Wyatt in an undisclosed location.

Bray Wyatt:

"The world does not need any more revolutionaries....but it is crying out for more revolutions. We do not need any more heroes, for revolutionaries are but men just like you. They bleed, they sweat, they fatigue, they eat all of the same foods, and just like you......one day.....they perish. Yet we revere them! We view them as a sort of higher power who will lead the world in some mythical revolution, to a wonderful promiseland that does not exist!........No army of wolves ever claimed victory in revolution.....Fear not the army of wolves led by the sheep.....Fear the army of sheep, led by the wolves....The revolution needs you Roman.....Open your eyes."

Bray walks into the darkness, the only thing we can hear is his maniacal laugh and the lasting image of Roman's confused face is plastered across the screen as we go to a commercial break.

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins:

Our semi main event tonight is between the former face of the WWE and the current face of the WWE, the past meets the present and it does not disappoint. Near fall after near fall, Orton and Rollins seem to have each others game plans to a tee. Rollins is able to get the victory after King Barrett's music hits and distracts Randy Orton, Orton turns and his hit with a DDT by Rollins. Rollins then goes to the top rope and connects with a Phoenix Splash for the pinfall.

Cesaro vs John Cena

Another Pay Per View quality match from the Swiss Superman and the Living Legend, John Cena. Cesaro more than held is own against the 15 time World Heavyweight Champion, and his arsenal of uppercuts was used to great effect, to keep Cena on the backfoot. After 20 minutes, Cena went for an Attitude Adjustment but Cesaro landed on his feet, bouncing off the ropes and dropping Cena with a vicious uppercut. At this moment, Rusev makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, and begins beating the hell out of Cena. Cesaro gets to his feet and gets in Rusev's face and the two get into a heated staredown. It doesnt take long for things to get physical between the two European behemoths as the start raining down on each other with rights and lefts. Cesaro clotheslines Rusev over the top rope and is quick to follow him. Both men continue fighting as they go off the ramp and around the side of the stage to the back as John Cena lies motionless in the ring. Suddenly, Kevin Owens' music hits and Madison Square Garden erupts in a chorus of boos for the United States Champion. Owens quickly gets into the ring, picks Cena up, throws him at the ropes and nails him with a Pop Up Powerbomb. He grabs the championship and Monday Night Raw goes off the air with the image of Kevin Owens standing over his Summerslam opponent, John Cena.

TeflonBilly - 7/9

Any feedback is welcome :) Smackdown preview and card will be posted soon.

THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN:

- The mystery continues on, as does the Authority's investigation to find out the identities of the individuals who have been behind the recent attacks of Brock Lesnar and Triple H. Our sources believe that the Authority have ordered that each member of the roster surround the ring on Thursday for a "State of the WWE Address".

- Speaking of mystery, this past week on Raw, Bray Wyatt, delivered another bone chilling message to Roman Reigns. Roman has yet to be seen since Monday, however we can confirm that Roman will address Wyatt's words on Smackdown.

- The US title picture took an unexpected twist on Raw during John Cena's match with Cesaro. Prior to the match, Rusev claimed that Cena had taken everything from him, and that he would take something that John Cena loved in return. After a hard fought match, lasting almost 20 minutes, Rusev struck, attacking Cena. However, Cesaro took offence to the fact that he once again lost to Cena, this time due to an interference from the Bulgarian Brute. Cesaro and Rusev fought to the back, but Cena's night was not over yet, as the United States champion, Kevin Owens, made his way to the ring and laid out the former champion, with Raw ending with Owens standing over Cena. How will this war continue on Thursday?

- The battle of the brawlers rages on as Stephanie McMahon confirmed that Dean Ambrose will take on Sheamus at Summerslam, however, neither man can touch the other before then or else they will subsequently fired. Can Ambrose and Sheamus avoid contact or will the WWE have one less superstar on their books?

- The womens revolution in the WWE is growing and gaining support fast. On Monday, Paige was victorious and gained entry into the Divas Championship Triple Threat match to face the champion, Nikki Bella and the Boss, Sasha Banks. Banks on the other hand, had her hand raised in victory as she and Natalya battled the Bella Twins in tag team action after Brie tapped to the Bank Statement. Nikki will surely be looking to bounce back and a victory over Becky Lynch will surely put her on the right track.

- New Day continues to chip away at Ryback, trying everything they can to get inside of his head ahead of Big E's shot at the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam. Ryback will get his opportunity to let loose some steam this Thursday as he will team with R-Truth to take on all 3 members of the New Age.

Predictions Card:

Bray Wyatt vs Mark Henry

Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella

New Day vs Ryback/Truth

Roman Reigns vs Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler vs King Barrett

Cena/Cesaro vs Owens/Rusev

Predictions Below :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the lack of activity, been suffering from tonislitis for the past week, but here is the latest episode.

THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN:

Smackdown rolls into Miami, Florida, as we open up with an arena filled with superstars. Each member of the WWE roster are present at ringside, surrounding the ring when the music of The Authority blasts around the arena. Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Kane and Seth Rollins make their way on to the stage as the crowd hurl insults at the group. They walk down the ramp as the atheletes at ringside create a space for each one to enter the ring. When they are on the ring, Triple H takes a microphone from Lillian Garcia and begins speaking.

Triple H:

"I would like to thank the WWE roster for complying with their orders and coming out here so we can continue our investigation of who these masked thugs are. And I want to make it clear to you all that if any man or woman is discovered to be a member of this guerilla faction who are going around here causing havoc, dont worry you will not be fired. No, fired is too easy for people like you. Being fired is the easy way out, being fired means that you do not have to face the consequences of your actions."

Stephanie McMahon:

"That is correct Hunter, you will not be fired but you will face the wrath of the Authority, and you I'm pretty sure you will face the wrath of the Beast, Brock Lesnar. But we will do something for you, whoever you may be. This Monday night on Raw, we will give you an open microphone. You will have 10 minutes to attempt to brainwash these people over with cryptic messages such as the one this past week on Raw. However, take note of the fact, that Brock Lesnar will also be there on Monday and Brock assures us that he will welcome you to Monday Night Raw with open arms."

Hunter and Stephanie go to walk away but Rollins picks up the microphone and starts talking.

Seth Rollins:

"Hang on just a damn minute! I want to speak to these masked freaks! I dont know is you're at ringside or if you're in a little clubhouse but I know that you are watching this right now. I never asked you to attack Brock Lesnar at Battleground, I did not ask you to put your hands on Triple H and Brock Lesnar at Raw 2 weeks ago, I have never asked you for anything in my entire life. I never asked for your help because I dont want or need your help, I can beat Brock Lesnar and I will beat Brock Lesnar at Summerslam."

Rollins throws the microphone down and the Authority leaves the ring as Smackdown goes to a commercial.

Bray Wyatt vs Mark Henry:

A back and forth match between two powerhouses but it seems the mind games of Bray Wyatt was just too much for Mark Henry. Wyatt picked up the victory with the Sister Abigail after 6 minutes and immediately calls for a microphone.

Bray Wyatt:

"Roman! Roman! Come out come out wherever you are...."

Wyatt falls back on the ground as he awaits his Summerslam opponent and Roman does not need enticed out to the arena as his music hits and he quickly makes his way down the steps and hops the barricade. Roman takes a microphone from ringside as Wyatt sits in the ring, smirking at Reigns.

Bray Wyatt:

"Look at you Roman....you aint no showpony, you werent created with the intention of parading yourself around for all these people and stripping yourself of your dignity, were you? People like me Roman, they dont come along too often, and so its easy to call me crazy, wacked out, a lunatic!.....You see people like to label things that their tiny minds just cannot comprehend. I am the yin to your yang, I am the darkness to your light and I am the key that you have been searching for your entire life......Individually they can drag our names through the dirt, they can label us, and they can segregate us......but together.....together we can bring. Down. The. Machine."

Wyatt now sits on his knees with his arms extended wide as Roman tries to gather his thoughts. He lifts the microphone to his lips but the words dont seem to come out. Roman throws the microphone away and enters into the ring and cocks his fist for the Superman Punch. The crowd knows whats coming and so started to get hyped, however Wyatt, despite knowing what Roman plans, doesnt move. He simply stays still, on his knees, arms extended wide and shouting at Roman.

Bray Wyatt:

"Hit me Roman! Hit me! Unleash the beast inside of you!"

Roman looks almost taken aback by Wyatt's approach of welcoming Roman's offense and stands in the corner, questioning himself for a few moments before stepping forward and knocking Wyatt out of the ring with a thunderous Superman Punch sending the crowd wild. Roman shakes the pain from his fist as the look of confusion still covers his face as Smackdown goes to commercial.

Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella:

The newcomer put up a hell of a fight against the Divas Champion, taking her to the limits but unfortunately, Nikki's experience was too much for Becky as Nikki managed to steal the win with a roll up and a grab of the tights. After the match, Nikki grabs the microphone.

Nikki Bella:

"Day 249 of my reign on top of this Divas Division. Now as a lot of you may know, I am a woman of few words, I dont need to come out here and explain to you why I am the Total Diva but day 249 is a significant landmark. There were people out there who told me I didnt deserve to be Divas Champion, but day 249, I still stand as the Divas Champion and there's not a damn thing anybody back there can do about it. Look at the names, I have beaten them all: AJ Lee, Naomi, Alicia Fox, Natalya, P-...."

Nikki is cut off by the trademark screech of Paige's music echoing throughout the arena causing the crowd to chant Paige's name. Paige gets into the ring and offers a reply to Nikki.

Paige:

"I am sick to death of you coming out here and claiming to be this tough champion when half of those victories, yes while over tough opponents, you still had the grunge leech pulling every dirty trick in the book. One thing that you have to remember is that I have beaten you before and I can do it again, this division is dying for a change, we are crying out for a change. And I'm looking at the two biggest reasons why. You're plastic, you're fake, and you just struck lucky because two of the stars of this company fell in love with the two of you."

Paige is cut off by the music of the Boss, Sasha Banks, causing the crowd to erupt once more. Sasha stands at the top of the stage with a microphone.

Sasha Banks:

"Really Paige? Really? You're damn right we need a change, that's why nobody wants to watch Round 647 of Paige taking on the Bella Twins. We get it, you're different, but its boring. I sat down in NXT and I waited for my time, for the time for me to come up here and for the time where I would be able to get my hands on that Championship. But the thing is, the more time I spend around these "divas" in the back, it makes me sick. In NXT, me, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Emma, revolutionised womens wrestling and for what? To come up here and fight for the "Divas" title? Nikki you can call yourself the Total Diva because quite frankly, to a woman like me, the term Diva is offensive. So when not if I win that Championship, I'm damn sure gonna change the name."

New Day vs R-Truth & Ryback:

In what was a tough, hard fought battle, both sides worked tirelessly in order to finish the other off but soon the numbers game began to take its toll on Truth and the Intercontinental Champion, Ryback. New Day managed to take out Ryback early on and singled out R-Truth and after a series of a quick tags, the match was firmly in their favour. Ryback tried to come back into the match but Kofi and Xavier kept him occupied whilst Big E nailed Truth with the Big Ending for the pinfall after 8 minutes.

We immediately cut backstage to see Renee Young standing by with her guest at this time, Roman Reigns. Reigns' mind looks to be elsewhere as Wyatt's mind games seem to be taking effect on him.

Renee Young:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this moment in time, Roman Reigns. Roman, recently Bray Wyatt has been trying to get inside your head and tonight was just a continuation of his tricks. What are your thoughts on Bray's words? Do you believe they can play a factor in your match at Summerslam?"

Roman stands emotionless, almost unable to say anything

Renee Young:

"Roman?"

Reigns' looks like he's not completely there, and it doesnt even seem like he even realises that Renee has been talking this time. Reigns walks off as Renee looks confused as Smackdown goes to a commercial.

Roman Reigns vs Sheamus

Reigns came out of the gate swinging from the get go, not letting Sheamus any time to breathe once. Soon the match falls to the outside of the ring with Roman still in firm control of this match. Reigns is smacking Sheamus' head off of everything, the ring, the barricade, the ringpost, the commentary table. Reigns takes a chair from ringside and the referee immediately stands in his way. Not for long however as Roman throws him out of the way and starts pummelling Sheamus with the chair. Reigns throws Sheamus into the ring and cocks his fist, preparing for the Superman Punch when suddenly the lights go out..........

Michael Cole:

"THEY'RE HERE! ITS THOSE MASKED MEN!"

The masked men are beating the hell out of Reigns when Dean Ambrose's music hits and the crowd explodes. The attackers quickly leave the ring as soon as Ambrose enters and escape through the crowd, while Ambrose checks on his friend.

Dolph Ziggler vs King Barrett:

A possible contender for match of the night between two of the best athletes on the WWE roster today. King Barrett managed to pick up the victory after a Bullhammer after 10 minutes and immediately calls for a microphone.

King Barrett:

"I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS! Can I have some decorum please? When I look around the United States of America, I am filled with complete disgust. Look at your Presidential campaign, you have a walking, talking, racist hair piece vvying for the Presidency. Really? Your Head of State could possibly be the star of the Apprentice? Really? That is why at Summerslam, I, King Barrett, will not only kill the Viper and ascend to the top of the WWE, but I will teach you bloody Yanks how to run a country properly."

Randy Orton's music blasts around the arena and here comes the Viper with a microphone in hand. Orton walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He lifts the microphone to his lips but doesnt say a word, before dropping the mic and nailing an RKO outta nowhere on His Royal Highness, King Barrett. Smackdown goes to a commercial. When the show comes back we have the United States Champion, Kevin Owens standing with a microphone in hand and the Championship slung over his shoulder.

Kevin Owens:

"There is one thing that I cannot stand in professional wrestling, and that's hypocritical people....John Cena is one of the biggest hypocrites that I have ever had the misfortune of meeting in my entire life. John Cena does not come out here and pander to you and grovel at you out of the goodness of his heart, John Cena grovels at you, panders, waves his stupid merchandise for one reason and one reason only. John Cena is greedy, he wants money, he wants fame, he wants glory. And that is why John panders to you because when John waves his arms around and sprouts off a ridiculous catchphrase like Never Give Up or Hustle Loyalty and Respect, you people go wild, and you buy into his crap so you go purchase his terrible t-shirts. Well John, they're love can get you fame, it can get you money and it can get you the spotlight. But there's one thing that their love will NEVER get you, and thats the United States Championship off of Kevin Owens."

Cesaro/John Cena vs Kevin Owens/Rusev:

A hard hitting, back and forth match between 4 of the top stars in the company today. Cesaro and Cena have great chemistry as a team, as does Owens and Rusev and so this match was as great as expected. The United States Championship picture is really hotting up and the Champion looked in danger a few times. However, Owens managed to take the victory after a Pop Up Powerbomb on Cesaro after 15 minutes. The show goes off the air with Owens staring down his Summerslam opponent, John Cena, whilst holding the championship aloft.

Thoughts below

WWE Summerslam 2015:

Iozl5MHq_400x400.png

- Summerslam returns to the glitz and glamour of Los Angeles and the excitement is hot around the city. In our main event of the evening, we will see Seth Rollins defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar, with the added stipulation that if the masked men attacks Lesnar then Rollins will be subsequently stripped of his championship. Who will prevail as the face of the WWE in a bout which will surely be an instant classic?

- Since Money in the Bank, Bray Wyatt has singled out Roman Reigns, claiming that the WWE Universe and that the WWE Machine doesnt appreciate Roman like Wyatt does. This past week on Smackdown the situation took an unexpected turn when first off, Wyatt challenged Reigns to unleash the monster that lies within him, which seemed to have Reigns off his game all night. Reigns would go on to face Mr Money in the Bank, Sheamus in what can only be described as an all out assault by Reigns. The Samoan beat the hell out of Sheamus before taking a chair and getting himself disqualified. On top of this, the lights would go out and those masked men would appear, attacking Roman, only for Dean Ambrose to make the save. Will Roman finally overcome Bray Wyatt or will Bray's mind games prove to be too much for the 2015 Royal Rumble winner?

- The United States Championship picture has been hotting up as of late with four men in the frame. Kevin Owens, the reigning US Champion, who defeated John Cena in a hard fought match at Battleground. John Cena, one of the most decorated superstars in WWE history and a shoe in for the Hall of Fame when he decides to hang up his wristbands for good. In addition to this, Cesaro and Rusev have been trying to throw their name in the hat and their performances have upped a lot in recent times. The Authority has noticed this and have decided to have Cesaro take on Rusev in a number one contenders match, with the winner taking on the victor of Kevin Owens vs John Cena.

- The womens division has been revolutionised as of late with more focus and more airtime being granted to the women. One of the ladies who has been apart of the force that shifted the WWE Universe's attention to the women is Sasha Banks, the former NXT Women's champion. Sasha will challenge Nikki Bella and Paige in her first ever WWE Pay Per View match for the WWE Divas Championship and Sasha has promised to change the name of the title if she stands victorious. Likewise, Paige may have similar ideas as she has been very vocal for quite some time about a change in womens wrestling in the WWE. She has come so close to toppling Nikki Bella's reign on top however Nikki has done everything in her power to keep the title around her waist. Nikki's championship reign. Nikki's title run has lasted 252 days, just 44 days away from breaking the record set by AJ Lee in 2014. Nikki claims to be "The Total Diva" and after holding the championship for this long, who can really object?

- The New Day has been trying to get under Ryback's skin for weeks now and it seems to have worked. This past week on Smackdown, Big E and co. picked up a victory over the Intercontinental Champion and his partner R-Truth in impressive fashion. Who will come out on top in this battle that is sure to be a hard hitting brawl to the death?

Summerslam Card - Week 2 - August:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell:

Big E vs Ryback ©

Divas Championship:

Nikki Bella © vs Paige vs Sasha Banks

Number One Contenders Match for US Championship:

Cesaro vs Rusev

Number One Contenders Match for Divas Championship:

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte

Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns

Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus

Predictions below :)

Big E vs Ryback ©

Divas Championship:

Cesaro vs Rusev

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte

Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus

Every MitB holder lose in WWE

Big E vs Ryback ©

Divas Championship:

Cesaro vs Rusev

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte

Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus

WWE Summerslam:

Summerslam returns to the glitz and glamour of Los Angeles and the excitement is hot around the city.

Michael Cole:

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WWE Summerslam live from the Staples Centre right here in Los Angeles, California! And what a show we have for you tonight!"

JBL:

"Absolutely Maggle! I dont know about you but I am pumped for our main event tonight, the Beast, Brock Lesnar, a man who has been unstoppable for the better part of 2 years. The man who ended the streak, the man who decimated John Cena at this very same event last year for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. And the man who should probably have won the championship at Battleground if it weren't for those damn masked men."

Michael Cole:

"Well Brock Lesnar well get his chance once again inside of Hell in a Cell to prevent any interference, I for one do not envy Seth Rollins tonight."

Number One Contender's Match - Victor faces winner of Owens vs Cena at Night of Champions:

Cesaro vs Rusev:

Summerslam kicks off in style with the Swiss Superman taking on the Bulgarian Brute in a bid to progress their road to the United States Championship. The match kicks off with the two sizing each other up, trying to test each other's strength and unsurprisingly Cesaro takes the upper hand early on. But it doesnt take long for the Bulgarian to get himself back into the fight, with clubbing blows to the back of Cesaro. Rusev begins to go to town on Cesaro, focusing on the back to weaken it for the Accolade later in the match. Rusev fires Cesaro into the ropes but he springboards off and drops Rusev with a spinning uppercut bringing the crowd to their feet in an impressive show of athleticism. Cesaro whips Rusev into the corner and follows it up with another uppercut, and another, and another, and another, before nailing Rusev with a belly to belly suplex. Cesaro goes for the cover but Rusev kicks out at 2. Rusev rolls out of the ring to stop Cesaro's offence for now. Cesaro bounces off of the ropes and goes for a suicide dive but he is stopped with a forearm to the head from Rusev, knocking him back into the ring. Rusev slides back into the ring and nails a spinning heel kick and covers but Cesaro is able to kick out at 2. The Bulgarian Brute attempts to bring Cesaro back to a vertical base but Cesaro starts firing lefts and rights into the gut of Rusev, before setting Rusev up for the Neutraliser. Rusev lifts Cesaro over his head but Cesaro rolls through and lands on his feet only to be met with a super kick and both men are down. Rusev crawls towards Cesaro and drapes his arm over him but Cesaro is able to kick out again at 2. He gets back to his feet again and climbs to the top rope, stalking Cesaro, before diving off and being struck with an uppercut out of nowhere! Cesaro picks Rusev up and nails the Neutraliser for the pinfall victory and he is now the number one contender.

WINNER AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR US CHAMPIONSHIP:

CESARO

As Cesaro is celebrating he is immediately attacked by the current United States Champion, Kevin Owens. Owens is firing kicks into Cesaro, not stopping for a moment. He throws him to the outside and continues his assault before lifting him up and dropping him with a Powerbomb on to the ring apron, Cesaro letting out a sickening yelp as he connects with the steel. Owens walks to the back as EMTs tend to Cesaro.

Big E vs Ryback ©:

Big E is in high spirits as he stands alongside his partners, Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston, clapping while the fans chant "New, Day Sucks!" Ryback's music hits and those chants soon become "Feed me more!" and the New Day bails to the outside. Xavier and Kofi are giving Big E a pep talk as Ryback's eyes are burning a hole through the group who have been bugging him for the past few weeks. "Focus on the injury" seems to be the jist of what is being said from E's positive peers as he climbs into the ring. And Ryback immediately rushes Big E, letting loose all of his frustration on the big man of the New Day. The referee pulls Ryback off to let Big E out of the corner and the two meet in the centre of the ring exchanging blows. Ryback again gets the upper hand and is overpowering Big E. He dominates the match for a while and signals for the Meathook Clothesline as the fans chant "Feed me More!" Upon seeing this, Woods leaps onto the apron and distracts Ryback, only to be knocked back down to the floor with a devastating clothesline which turns him inside out. Big E manages to take control of this match off the distraction, after taking out the right leg of Ryback. Big E's strength appears to be too much for Ryback who just cant seem to fend him off and after a few minutes of punishing the right leg, Ryback can barely stand. Big E lifts up the reigning champion for the Big Ending and connects, taking the victory to become a two time Intercontinental Champion.

WINNER AND NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION:

BIG E

Big E celebrates with his New Day partners as the crowd chants "New, Day Sucks!" in the background. We go to the back to see Renee Young standing by with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins.

Renee Young:

"Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins. Seth, tonight you will be locked inside of the Hell in a Cell structure with quite possibly the most dominant man in the history of professional wrestling. How do you prepare for such a match?"

Seth Rollins:

"How do I prepare to take on Brock Lesnar? Really Renee? You're looking at a man who has beaten Brock Lesnar not once, but twice. So how do I prepare to beat Brock Lesnar? I do what I do for anybody. Sure Brock is strong and he's tough but I'm better than he is, everybody likes to talk about Brock Lesnar's credentials, like I'm supposed to be impressed. NCAA Champion, UFC Champion, WWE World Heavyweight Champion, yeah congratulations Brock, but lets look at my credentials. First every NXT World Champion, FCW World Heavyweight Champion, Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion, 8 time Slammy Awards winner, and the reigning, Money in the Bank, WWE Tag Team Champion, the defending WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the world, a title which I won by beating Brock Lesnar. Sure Brock has done great things, he may have conquered a 50 year man at Wrestlemania 30, but I have conquered professional wrestling as a whole. Every where I have went, every promotion I have worked for I have ascended to the top and tonight will be no different from any other night of my career."

Rollins walks off as we return to the commentary booth with Michael Cole and JBL conversing.

Michael Cole:

"Strong words from the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, I wonder if he can back them up later on tonight."

JBL:

"He may have beaten very talented wrestlers in the past but Brock Lesnar has said himself he is not a wrestler, he is a fighting machine."

Michael Cole:

"Indeed he is. Well what a show it has been so far ladies and gentlemen, Cesaro and Rusev put on another classic and we have a new Intercontinental Champion in Big E! Up next we see the continuation of the Divas Revolution as Becky Lynch takes on Charlotte to determine the number one contender for the Divas Championship."

Number One Contenders match for Divas Championship:

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte

The crowd is divided for this one with half of the crowd cheering for Becky and the other cheering for Charlotte. The match itself is very technical between two divas who really developed alongside another, they know each other so well and so know every trick in the other's arsenal. Becky of course is working the arm of Charlotte and Charlotte is trying her best to wear down the legs of Becky, both to increase the effectiveness of the Figure 8, and to stop the energetic Becky in her tracks. After 8 minutes, Charlotte somewhat has taken the lead in the match, singling out Becky's left leg as a target for attack. Charlotte lifts the leg and lets out a loud "Woooo!" and the crowd joins in, and know what to expect next. However, Becky also knows that's coming next and kicks Charlotte out of the ring using the foot that is still free to buy herself some time. Becky lies on the ground, grabbing hold of her left knee and wincing in pain as Charlotte slides back into the ring. She bends over to pick up Becky but Lynch was playing possum and rolls up Charlotte. 1, 2, kickout! from Charlotte and Becky cant believe it. Becky goes to work right away grabbing Charlotte's arm and attempts the Disarmher but Charlotte grabs Becky for the roll up, 1, 2, kickout! Charlotte picks up Becky and tries to whip her into the ropes but Becky counters into a Double Knee Armbreaker before locking in the Disarmher. Charlotte is screaming out in a pain in the centre of the ring and it looks like she has nowhere to go. After a few moments the pain becomes too much for Charlotte who is forced to tap out to the hold.

WINNER AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP:

BECKY LYNCH

Becky celebrates in the ring as we are played a video hyping the United States Championship match between Kevin Owens and John Cena. We are shown clips from Owens debut on Raw, to Elimination Chamber, to Money in the Bank and Battleground where Owens won the Championship.

John Cena vs Kevin Owens ©:

A war of words is going on within the crowd with one side screaming "Lets go Cena!" and the other "Fight Owens Fight!" in a notably deeper pitch than the prior chants. Cena and Owens circle each other, seeming to be sizing each other up however, Owens quickly exits the ring to further prepare for the match. Owens is making use of the referee's 10 count and re-enters the ring at the 9 seconds mark and the two lock up in the centre of the ring. Owens gains the advantage and manages to put Cena in a headlock in the middle of the ring. Cena is trying to fend him off as the fans get behind him, before Cena pushes Owens back into the ropes and fires him off. Cena leapfrogs Owens then ducks under him before dropping him with a shoulder tackle and Owens does not look happy. The two lock up again and this time the same happens however this time Owens drops Cena, before mocking him by stealing Cena's signature "You Cant See Me" taunt. The match is technical masterclass and a definite contender for match of the night as we see nearfall after nearfall and exciting move after exciting move. We look to the back to see Cesaro watching the match on the locker room monitor and he seems pissed from earlier. After 14 minutes, Owens is in charge of this match and he is not afraid to take some time to berate the fans in between his offence. He lifts Cena up and whips him into the ropes only to be hit with a shoulder tackle, and another, before being dropped with a spinning side slam. Cena lifts his hand in the air and half of the arena goes wild in expectation. "You Cant See Me!" Cena bounces off the ropes only to be hit with a ferocious Pop Up Powerbomb from the US Champion. Owens falls on top of Cena for the pinfall 1, 2, 3! Owens has done it! He has beaten John Cena once more!

WINNER AND STILL UNITED STATES CHAMPION:

KEVIN OWENS

Owens takes the championship and lifts it in the air as "Fight Owens Fight!" drowns out the commentators, who sound like white noise due to the fans. Owens throws Cena to the outside and looks to do what he did to Cesaro earlier but the number one contender is out instantly for the save. Owens runs off as Cesaro storms the ring, inviting Owens back in. Owens initially agrees and walks back down the ramp before turning again, "We will fight on my terms not yours!"

Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns:

The lights go out and the arena lights up with the mesmerising view of Bray Wyatt's "fireflies". Bray appears from behind the curtain holding his lantern aloft, smirking at his followers in attendence. Bray walks to the ring as the camera zooms out to get another look at the beautiful sight of the fans lighting the arena with their cell phones. Bray gets into the ring and blows the lantern out and the fans go crazy for the "New Face of Fear". The music of Roman Reigns changes the mood in the arena as the crowd are split, half are cheering, half are booing, but they are all making a sound. Roman quickly rushes down the steps as people clamber towards him to touch the Samoan. He hops the barricade and slides into the ring as the music stops and the crowd begins a "Lets go Roman! Lets go Wyatt!" duel. Wyatt drops to his knees and begs Roman, much like he did on Smackdown, crying out for him to "Unleash the monster within him". Roman hesitates which gives Bray just enough time to run at Roman and fire his body into Reigns, taking the wind right out of him. As the match continues, Roman doesnt appear to be fully there mentally, as he seems to be hesitating a lot before doing anything, which often leaves him exposed to the surpent, Wyatt. After 12 minutes, Wyatt sets reigns up for Sister Abigail and plants a kiss on the forehead of his rival, however Reigns spins free and connects with a thunderous Superman Punch, afterwards falling backwards into the corner and calling for a spear. Suddenly, Wyatt perks up into the spider crawl, shocking Roman, the look on his face tells the entire story. He cant believe it as Wyatt turns his body so he is looking Roman right in the eyes. Roman's jaw is almost hitting the floor as Wyatt spins out and gets himself back to his feet. Roman fires himself at Bray for a spear, but Wyatt dodges and sends Roman into the corner, before grabbing the Samoan powerhouse and planting him with Sister Abigail for the pinfall victory.

WINNER:

BRAY WYATT

The arena goes dark and the only light is a spotlight shining on Bray Wyatt who is kneeling in the centre of the ring with his arms spread wide. Suddenly, those masked men reappear behind Wyatt and he feels their presence. He turns and jumps to his feet in shock at the appearance of the men, getting in their face and shouting something. The staredown lasts a few tense moments, before the men go to Roman and pick him up. Wyatt falls backwards out of the ring and lands on his feet and walks off the side of the ramp and exits the arena through the side of the stage and the masked men follow him with Roman in their arms.

Michael Cole:

"Oh my God.....are....are those men aligned with Bray Wyatt?"

JBL:

"I dont know Maggle but Bray Wyatt will have hell to pay if he is responsible for what has been going on as of late"

Michael Cole:

"The Authority has granted those masked men a microphone and 10 minutes tomorrow night on Raw, maybe we'll find out then."

Divas Championship:

Nikki Bella © vs Paige vs Sasha Banks:

Cole is cut off by the music of the former NXT Womens Champion, Sasha Banks, and the crowd erupts for the Boss. She walks to the ring as the crowd begins a "Sasha's Ratchet!" chant which is met with a "No she's not!" chant. Sasha gets into the ring and the next competitor to enter is Paige. She looks like she means business as she walks to the ring intently, staring right at Banks in the ring. She walks to the side of the ring and climbs up on to the apron, ripping her coat off, throwing it in the air and screaming as she does so. She gets into the ring and gets into her corner, awaiting the entrance of the champion. Here comes Nikki on day 252 of her Divas Championship reign and she looks her usual cocky self with her sister Brie in tow. The twins.....and Brie (hehehehe) walk to the ring as the fans hurl insults and obscenities their way. Nikki gets into the ring and this match is underway. Sasha and Paige form an alliance early on in this match and try to take out the champion right away. They throw Nikki over the top rope but she holds on, only to be sent flying with a double dropkick from the two divas. Sasha and Paige make eye contact as they are getting back to their feet and circle each other. Paige offers her hand to Sasha out of respect and she shakes it, before these two lock up. Paige's strength advantage allows her to push Sasha into the corner, before attempting to whip her across the ring, however Banks counters and does it to Paige. She quickly follows her but Paige gets her knees up. Sasha expects this and grabs a hold of Paige's legs and forces them between the ropes, setting Paige up horizontally on the middle ropes. Sasha springboards off of the bottom rope and drives the double knees down into Paige's ribs. However she is not in control for long as the champion drives a vicious elbow into the back of her head. The match is back and forth with each woman getting an opportinity to showcase their abilities. At the 13 minute mark, it looks as if Nikki's title reign will live to see Day 253 as she hoists Paige up for the Rack Attack but Paige is fighting it. She delivers elbow after elbow to Nikki's head before dropping off the back and hitting the Paige Turner for the cover. 1, 2, Sasha breaks up the pin attempt with an elbow. Sasha and Paige get their knees and start going to battle, clobbering each other with lefts and rights. Eventually Paige gets the upper hand as Sasha begins to lose energy. Paige leaps to her feet and swings a foot at Sasha's head but she ducks and goes for a roll up, 1, 2, Kickout! Paige gets back to her feet and goes for a clothesline but Sasha once again ducks and this time hits a backstabber, rolling through and locking in the Banks Statement in the middle of the ring! Paige has nowhere to go as Brie tries to wake up Nikki, who is starting to shake off the cobwebs. Nikki glances at Sasha and Paige and tries to stop it but she's too late, Paige taps and we have a new champion!

WINNER AND NEW DIVAS CHAMPION:

SASHA BANKS

Sasha cant believe it and neither can the Bellas as Nikki's run on top has ended. The referee hands Sasha the championship that she has worked her entire career to win and she breaks down in tears, hugging the championship. Her moment doesnt last long however as the angered Bellas pounce to attack. The beatdown doesnt last long until the number one contender Becky Lynch is quick out to the aide of her friend, Sasha Banks. She clotheslines Brie and then Nikki and the Bellas retreat. Becky picks up the championship and Sasha and awards the championship to its rightful owner, before hugging her and celebrating Sasha's victory. We go backstage to see Paul Heyman standing in the office of the Authority with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Paul Heyman:

"So, my client has instructed me to tell you that he does not want Bray Wyatt to be fired, no that would be too easy for Bray Wyatt, that would be letting him off lightly. My client, Brock Lesnar, demands that at Night of Champions, he gets his hands on Bray Wyatt."

Hunter and Stephanie look at each other, wondering which route to take.

Triple H:

"You know what, you got it, Brock Lesnar versus Bray Wyatt at Night of Champions, its official."

Heyman smirks and walks off as Hunter and Stephanie look at each other, happy with Triple H's decision.

King Barrett vs Randy Orton:

King Barrett is out first, wearing his crown and robe while holding aloft his royal septre much to crowd's chagrin. Barrett climbs into the ring and taunts the crowd before being interrupted by the music of Randy Orton. The Viper slowly walks out on to the stage as the roof inside of the Staples Centre almost comes off. Orton stares at Barrett and he does not look happy as he slowly walks to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and this contest is underway. The contest is very back and forth and neither man is able to really take the reigns of this one, although each does stay in control for about a minute each and then the other is able to get back into it. After 13 minutes, Orton attempts an RKO but it is blocked. Barrett pushes him off and into the ropes and Orton runs right into a Bullhammer from the king for the 1, 2, 3!

WINNER:

KING BARRETT

Barrett celebrates with his loyal subjects as we go to backstage where we see Renee Young standing by with the United States Champion, Kevin Owens.

Renee Young:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Kevin Owens. Kevin, what are your thoughts about the number one contender for your United States Championship, Cesaro?"

Kevin Owens:

"No congratulations Renee? I mean I just defeated the most successful of this generation for the third time, I think I deserve a little pat on the back, dont you think?"

Renee looks awkward but Owens signals for her to spit it out.

Kevin Owens:

"Come on, I havent got all night."

Renee Young:

"Congratulations on your win tonight."

Kevin Owens:

"Thank you, thank you that was nice. I appreciate it. Now as for Cesaro, I know him well, we went around the same independent circle together, we fought countless times, but he, just like everybody else wants to take my spotlight. So he almost beat John Cena a few times, guess what? I BEAT JOHN CENA! Numerous times, I even beat him tonight! Where's my adulation? Where's my respect? But everybody is just going wild for a guy who almost did it, key word, ALMOST. But yet a guy like he, who can get the job done is booed, I'm not respected, Im not loved by these people. But I have everything that I want. I only need 3 fans and they are my family who are at home, who I am supposed to be in the car on my way to visit and celebrate my successful championship defence with, but I cant because I am contractually to speak to you. And I only want the United States Championship, so as long as I have these two things, Kevin Owens is a happy man."

Owens walks off as Renee looks visibly uncomfortable from the interaction with the United States Champion.

No Disqualification Match:

Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus:

The lights go out and a single spotlight shines on Sheamus who is standing on the ramp as his music plays. The music stops, however rather than perform his signature pre match ritual, Sheamus is attacked from behind by Dean Ambrose with a steel chair. Ambrose drives the chair into Sheamus' back over and over and over and over again, the agonising screams of Sheamus filling the arena. Ambrose picks up Sheamus and drills him with the chair again, before grabbing him and dragging him to the ring. He rolls Mr Money in the Bank into the ring and the match is underway. Ambrose goes for a pin but Sheamus kicks out at 2. As the match goes on, the punishment these men are putting their bodies through begins to take its toll as each men are busted open. Ambrose grabs the chair from earlier and starts to go to town on Sheamus again, cracking it over Sheamus' back. He drops it and picks Sheamus up by the hair, planting him down on top of the chair with Dirty Deeds. 1! 2! 3!

WINNER:

DEAN AMBROSE

Ambrose rolls off of Sheamus and lies on the ground in a heap next to him, he rolls out of the ring towards the announcers and spots Sheamus' Money in the Bank contract and walks towards it. He proclaims "This is mine soon" and walks off as EMTs check on Sheamus in the ring and we fade to a video package hyping our main event, Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins ©:

When we come back, the cell has already been lowered and all that we need now are the participants. Brock's music hits and the atmosphere in the building immediately changes. The crowd are on their feet, expecting a warzone to take place before their very eyes. Brock and Heyman walk the long walk to cell and the look on Brock's face tells the full story of how he is feeling right now. Brock enters the cell and enters the ring awaiting the champions arrival. Seth Rollins' music hits and he walks out, the nervous expression on his face telling the entire story of how he's feeling also. Seth stops at the door of the cage and looks at the full size of it, letting out a sigh before stepping inside Hell. The door locks behind Rollins and he immediately tries to get out but there's no point struggling, its locked shut. Rollins slowly turns to see the smirk on Lesnar's face and his heart sinks. Rollins gets into the ring and the match is underway. It doesnt take long for the first German Suplex and we see Rollins fly through the air like a rag doll as the crowd chants "Suplex City!". Lesnar walks towards Rollins, picks him up and hits another, and then another. Lesnar tries for another but Rollins rolls through and hits Lesnar with a superkick, making the powerhouse fall. 15 minutes, 13 suplexes, an F5 and 2 Curbstomps later and Lesnar is in control. Lesnar lifts up Rollins for the F5 but Rollins lands on his feet and nails the Pele Kick! Lesnar falls and Rollins sizes him up and connects with a third Curbstomp! 1! 2! 3!

Michael Cole:

"Oh my God! Seth Rollins did it! Seth Rollins did it!"

WINNER AND STILL WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:

SETH ROLLINS

Rollins is almost in disbelief, as is Heyman as the the referee hands Rollins the belt. Rollins is going crazy as the fallen Beast lies on his back in the centre of the ring. Summerslam goes off the air with Seth Rollins holding the WWE World Heavyweight Championship over his head.

Bootyman - 5/9

Dexy21 - 7/9

Feedback below

• 2 weeks later...

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Michael Cole:

"Monday Night Raw comes to you live this week from Montrael, Quebec, Canada and what a show we have in store for you tonight. After his shock victory inside of Hell in a Cell at Summerslam, Seth Rollins can now begin to focus his attention on the next obstacle. With many superstars impressing in recent ti-..."

Cole is cut off by the music of Seth Rollins blasting around the Stade Uniprix in Montrael, Quebec, Canada and the fans erupt in boos and jeers for the reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Rollins walks to the ring with a huge grin from ear to ear and his championship around his waist. Rollins climbs into the ring and takes the microphone and begins speaking.

Seth Rollins:

"The Undertaker.....he couldnt do it.....Roman Reigns....he couldnt do it. John Cena. He could not do it. The Rock. Guess what? He couldnt do it either. Last night in Hell in a Cell, I not only beat Brock Lesnar, I proved that Brock Lesnar is mortal. I am the one and only man to not only take Brock Lesnar to his limit but I beat the hell out of Paul Heyman's beast and he will go walking in to his match with Bray Wyatt at Night of Champions a broken, empty shell of a man. For too long Brock Lesnar has walked around here like he owned the place. At Wrestlemania, I took this championship from Brock Lesnar because I was smarter than him, and last night I retained my championship because I am better than Brock Lesnar. Calling yourself the best in the world is a gimmick, I'm better than the best. I actually am as good as everybody else pretends to be, and there's not a person, past or present, that can defeat me for this championship. Now, as for Night of Champions, my challenger is as yet unknown but whoever that poor soul may be that has to go toe to toe with greatness, I just want to say good luck, you're gonna need it."

Rollins lifts his championship in the air as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break. (Rating: 79)

Heath Slater vs Kane:

This match is underway and Slater immediately runs right into an uppercut from Kane. The Corporate Demon looks like he means business as he picks Slater up and delivers a Chokeslam. But he's not content with that and picks up the unconscious Slater and Tombstones him into the mat and covers. 1, 2, 3! This one is over early and the monster Kane looks better than ever. He walks towards Lillian Garcia and takes a microphone. (Rating: 52)

Kane:

"As Director of Operations I have been handed the task of scouring the locker room for a suitable contender to take on Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions. Everybody will get a chance, including Heath Slater, who unfortunately just fell at the first hurdle." (Rating: 81)

Kane leaves the ring as we go to the back to see Rollins in the office of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Seth Rollins:

"Kane?! That big red freak is in charge of who I'm facing at Night of Champions?! Are you kidding me?! That guy has it out for me, that guy is a liability, I cant believe you are trusting him with power like this!"

Stephanie McMahon:

"Seth, Kane has always been loyal, through thick or thin no matter what obstacles he has to overcome, Kane always does what is best for business."

Triple H:

"Maybe you should spend less time worrying about Kane and more time concentrating on your match tonight."

Seth Rollins:

"What? I dont have a match tonight."

Stephanie McMahon:

"You do now, the main event of Monday Night Raw tonight will be Seth Rollins taking on......Dolph Ziggler."

Rollins scrunches his face up with displeasure upon hearing Ziggler's name.

Seth Rollins:

"Thanks. I cant wait to put that piece of trash out of his misery." (Rating: 88)

Curtis Axel & Damien Sandow vs Los Matadores:

Sandow and Axel dominated Los Matadores in this one, singling out Diego and keeping him in their corner, making quick tags and working like a well oiled machine to keep the matador from tagging in Fernando. Eventually Fernando got the hot tag but his momentum was killed off by a vicious clothesline from Curtis Axel. He picks up Fernando and drops him with a Perfect Plex for the victory after 6 minutes. After the match Damien Sandow takes a microphone and begins talking. (Rating: 62)

Damien Sandow:

"May I beg your indulgence for just one moment?"

"WHAT?!"

Damien Sandow:

"Thank you for your irrelevant opinion. Myself and my acquantance, Curtis Axel have an announcement to make. We have received a decree from the headquarters of the WWE that at Night of Champions there will be a match for the WWE Tag Team Championships and that we will be the first official competitors along with three other teams. Now when we dispose of those delinquents and claim the Tag Team Championships, we will continue to rid the WWE of its inadequacies. You will thank us in the end."

Sandow drops the microphone and shouts "You're welcome" to the crowd as we go to a commercial break. (Rating: 62)

John Cena vs Kofi Kingston

We return to see the New Day in the ring, enthusiastic as ever trying to start a "New, Day rocks!" chant however it is being drowned out by a "New, Day sucks!" chant. The music of John Cena bursts out of the PA system and Montrael explodes in a very anti-Cena manner, as expected from the Canadian crowd. The match itself was great in terms of action and heat and each man managed to get his fair share of the offence. The finish came when Kofi tried for Trouble in Paradise but Cena ducked, before nailing Kofi with an AA for the win after 7 minutes. The New Day check on Kofi as we are shown a replay from last nights hellacious battle for the United States Championship. We are also shown what happened post match with Owens trying to take out Cena but Cesaro was able to make the save. We come back and Cena is still in the ring, visibly annoyed at what he just relived on the titantron. (Rating: 72)

John Cena:

"I'm going to make this short and sweet. Kevin Owens, get your ass out here right now."

Cena throws the microphone down and awaits Owens' arrival but instead he is greeted by a different face on the titantron: Stardust.

Stardust:

"The star cannot keep burning bright forever.....for if it burns for too long, it will cave in and form a black hole. John Cena, you have been the centre of the solar system for a long long time but now, now it looks as if you're star is starting to burn out....."

Stardust trails off as we return to Cena in the ring, looking as confused as everybody else in the arena as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break. (Rating: 76)

Jack Swagger vs Neville

This match was as you would expect, great in terms of action but average in terms of heat. Swagger targeted the left ankle of Neville early to both take out the legs of Neville and to weaken it up for Swagger's Ankle Lock finisher. However, he didnt do a good enough job as Neville was able to score a pinfall victory off the Red Arrow after 5 minutes. Neville tries to pull himself up using the ropes when suddenly the music of Brock Lesnar rips around the arena and the fans go nuts. Brock walks out with Heyman behind him and it looks like Lesnar is not in the mood for games this evening. Brock slides into the ring and lifts Neville up on to his shoulders and fires him into the canvas with a vicious F5. He turns his attentions towards Swagger and does the same to him, leaving the two men in a heap as the referee tries to drag them to the outside, away from Lesnar. Heyman climbs the steps as the two superstars are taken out of the ring and enters through the middle ropes with a microphone in hand. (Rating: 49)

Paul Heyman:

"Ladies and gentlemen....my name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate for the man who will dismantle Bray Wyatt at Night of Champions, the Beast! the Conqueror! BARACKKK LESNAR!"

The crowd go wild as Heyman is visibly pissed off.

Paul Heyman:

"Lets get down to business shall we? At Battleground, Brock Lesnar didnt just beat, didnt just victimise, Brock Lesnar damn near killed Seth Rollins and then what happens. Here comes two cowardly masked sons of bitches to the ring and they interrupt what should have been Brock Lesnar reclaiming what was stolen from him at Wrestlemania and they take that moment from Brock Lesnar. And then last night, last night we discover that these thugs were under the order of that bearded bastard, Bray Wyatt. So we have been told that Bray Wyatt conveniently is not here this evening. However, Bray Wyatt will be in Chigago for Night of Champions when he will stand before the judge, jury and executioner who will in turn sentence Bray Wyatt to death. Bray Wyatt has been running around her as a fraud, claiming to be the "New Face of Fear", yet when he is confronted by a man who strikes fear into any man who shares with a him, he hides behind thugs and he becomes a bitch. Bray Wyatt, I absolutely, positively, 100% guaran-damn-tee that you are going on a first class, all expenses paid, one way trip to Suplex City!"

Heyman drops the microphone as chants of "Suplex City" rings through Montrael and we go to a commercial break. (Rating: 80)

Alicia Fox vs Becky Lynch vs Brie Bella

Competitive divas action as we see the number one contender for the Divas Championship, Becky Lynch, taking on two former Divas Champions in Brie Bella and Alicia Fox. The newly crowned Divas Champion, Sasha Banks is sat on commentary whilst the former champion, Nikki Bella is also out at ringside to support her sister. The match was back and forth between all three girls, but Fox and Brie attempted to team up mid match to punish Becky. The two divas throw the former NXT diva to the outside and contest it out between each other. As the referee's back is turned, Nikki begins to stalk Becky, looking like she is ready to attack, until Sasha Banks stands up at commentary and walks towards her. Sasha helps Becky back up and in to the ring. Lynch crawls in and Nikki immediately pounces on the champ. Pandemonium is breaking loose as Sasha and Nikki are firing lefts and rights at each other. Brie is distracted by what is going on outside and Fox takes her opportunity, kicking her in the gut and connecting with the Axe Kick to the back of Brie's head. But Becky with the school boy on Alica! 1! 2! 3! Alicia cant believe it, and accuses the referee of a fast count. Nikki, Brie and Alicia begin to walk up the ramp when Sasha Banks takes the microphone. (Rating: 40)

Sasha Banks:

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the Total Divas"

Lynch and Banks sarcastically cheer for their rivals as Sasha goes on.

Sasha Banks:

"What I hold in my hands is not an accessory to match your $5,000 gowns, it wasnt created to match your high heels, this is not a fashion statement. You see in all of your hands, this is just a belt. In my hands, its symbolic, this is physical outcome of a revolution that this division has been crying out for since its inception. I dont need plastic surgery and I damn sure do not need to date a superstar to get to the top."

Becky Lynch:

"Women like myself and Sasha do not want to be called Divas, as a matter of fact, being called a Diva is just plain insulting to me. I busted my ass from the age of 15 to make it here and to reach the pinacle of this industry. I am not a Diva, I am a warrior, I am a fighter, and I....I am just about sick of all these "Divas" walking around here like they own the place because they're on a reality show."

Sasha Banks:

"Take a good hard look at this title right now, because its the last time that you will ever see this again. Say goodbye to the Divas Champion."

A referee enters the ring with a black bag and hands it to Sasha as the Bellas and Alicia look confused on the ramp. Sasha throws the title aside, as she takes a championship out of the bag and holds it aloft.

Sasha Banks:

"And welcome your new Womens Champion."

The crowd goes wild as Sasha and Becky celebrate Lynch's victory in the ring with Sasha's new title and Raw goes to a break. (Rating: 50)

R-Truth vs Luke Harper

The match was back and forth, with Harper trying to keep Truth grounded for the majority of the match. The match was good in terms of action but the heat for the match was average unfortunately. R-Truth managed to take the victory with a Corkscrew Scissor Kick. Truth calls for a microphone (Rating: 50)

R-Truth:

"For years, I have been regarded as little more than comedic relief, a guy who will come out here and sing and dance and put a smile on people's faces. And dont get me wrong I love making you people happy but there is one thing that I am out here to talk about. The New Day has had it well documented that Ryback has been working through an injury and Big E made it a target in his match last night. And quite honestly, I dont blame him. What he did was smart, and what he did I have done in the past but the fact is, you couldnt do it on your own. You are not a credible champion because you needed the help of two other guys to beat a wounded man. And I've been in contact with Ryback today and he will out of action for the forseeable future. So I'm laying down the challenge to you; Night of Champions, R-Truth vs Big E for the Intercontinental Championship. I'll be waiting for your answer." (Rating: 63)

Cesaro vs The Miz

It was a mix up of two contrasting styles, Miz trying to use his cocky and brash personality to get inside Cesaro's head, however he was no match for the Swiss Superman's sheer strength and technical prowess. Cesaro picked up the victory with a vicious Uppercut and then he hit the Neutraliser on the former WWE Champion. Cesaro immediately grabs a microphone (Rating: 66)

Cesaro:

"Kevin Owens, get your ass out here right now."

Cesaro waits but to no reply.

Cesaro:

"I wa-..."

Suddenly Cesaro is cut off by the music of the United States Champion blasting around the arena and Owens emerges from behind the curtain with a microphone in his hand.

Cesaro:

"This between us was completely business and I respected you as a competitor, despite not agreeing with your methods. But last night you took it one step too far when after I defeated Rusev to guarantee a shot at you for your championship. You ran down that ramp, you dragged me to the outside, and you powerbombed me on that ring apron."

A sly smile creeps on to the face of Owens as Cesaro brings him back to the previous night.

Cesaro:

"Oh you think its funny? Come down to this ring and I can promise you, you wont be smiling for a very long time."

Cesaro drops the microphone as Owen responds.

Kevin Owens:

"That's cute and all but...my answer is no. We have a match at Summerslam and unlike you, I actually have a family to provide for at home so Im not going to place myself in a position where I might get hurt without even getting paid for it."

Owens goes to walk away when Cesaro picks up the microphone again.

Cesaro:

"Oh yeah what a surprise, Kevin Owens is walking away from a fight."

Kevin Owens:

"Its not walking away, its called self preservation."

Owens walks to the back as Cesaro gets a "Walk Owens Walk!" chant started with the crowd and we go to a commercial. (Rating: 72)

Mark Henry vs Sheamus

Two goliaths collide as we see Mr Money in the Bank take on the Worlds Strongest Man go head to head. Henry started off the match in control but as the match went on the Irishman started to get himself back into it. Sheamus picked up the victory with a thunderous Brogue Kick after 7 minutes. Sheamus celebrates in the ring as we go to commentary. (Rating: 65)

Michael Cole:

"What a match we just witnessed right there to add to an already great show with still plenty more to come."

JBL:

Absolutely Maggle, I for one cant wait for the main event to se Seth Rollins finally put an end to that degenerate Dolph Ziggler."

Michael Cole:

"Set-..."

Cole is interrupted by the lights in the arena going out, stopping him in his tracks. Suddenly the titantron lights up and we see two masked men standing in a darkened room. A familiar figure walks on camera from the left side behind the men, patting them on the back as he does so. He looks to the camera, revealing himself to be Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt:

"Summerslam was a magical affair, we watched Cenations crumble, a womens revolution, and a beast was slain. *WHERE'S ROMAN?* I've been watching you Brock, I've been watching for a long long time...They used to fear you Brock and look what you did, you let that fear turn to love and admiration...."

WHERE'S ROMAN flashes for 2 seconds on the titantron as Wyatt continues.

Bray Wyatt:

"My brothers and I see you for what you really are Brock, you're not a beast, you're not a monster, you're mortal, you're weak and at Night of Champions.......you're mine."

The video feed abrutly ends as the titantron reads "I FIXED HIM". Raw goes to a commercial break with the disturbing message still on screen. (Rating: 78)

Big E vs Big Show

Big Show with a great chance to improve his standing in the Intercontinental Championship picture with a victory over the champion. The New Day was at ringside trying to motivate their partner and the crowd were buzzing throughout this match. Big E took home the victory in impressive fashion when he managed to pick up the giant for the Big Ending to secure the pinfall. We go backstage to see Dean Ambrose standing by with Renee Young (Rating: 70)

Renee Young:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Dean Ambrose. Dean, last night you defeated Sheamus in a great contest, could we please get some insight into what's next for Dean Ambrose?"

Dean Ambrose:

"You're right I beat Sheamus but it wasnt enough. The guy walks around as if he runs the place because of that briefcase he has in his possession. I mean he is Mr Money in the Bank but he doesnt deserve that title, he just slid into Roman Reigns' spot, he didnt earn that. I want that briefcase because he doesnt deserve it and either he is going to face me in a match and put it on the line, or I'm gonna haunt him. I will be like a second shadow, whenever and wherever he tries to cash in I'm gonna be there. And all he has to do to stop me doing that, is give me that match at Night of Champions."

Ambrose walks off as we go back to ringside. (Rating: 72)

Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton

A back and forth battle between two superstars from two completely different backgrounds. Orton, built from the ground up and molded by the WWE and Owens, who rose through the ranks of the independents and earned himself the monikor "Mr Wrestling". Owens and Orton came out the gate swinging, beating the hell out of each other. Orton got the upper hand early on but Owens got himself back into it and got his own offense in. Victory seemed near for Orton when he dropped Owens with an RKO but Owens narrowly kicked out at 2 and 3 quarters. Orton attempted another RKO but Owens pushed him off and into the ropes and then hit a powerful Pop Up Powerbomb. 1! 2! 3! (Rating: 78)

We got a commercial and when we come back we see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, walking in the back when he is approached by the Director of Operations, Kane.

Kane:

"Seth, I am here to pass a message on to you, if Dolph Ziggler can defeat you tonight he will be declared the number one contender to face you at Night of Champions for your World Heavyweight Championship."

Seth Rollins:

"I've beaten Dolph Ziggler before and I will beat him again tonight, so you can continue your little search to find which sorry soul will get their ass kicked by me at Night of Champions."

Rollins goes to walk off but Kane calls him back.

Kane:

"And another thing....if you can get passed Dolph Ziggler tonight, then this Friday on Smackdown your opponent will be fighting for a shot at you at Night of Champions."

Seth Rollins:

"Oh yeah who is it?"

Kane:

"Luke Harper."

Rollins' face drops at the news and Kane laughs walking off.

Kane:

"Good luck tonight." (Rating: 81)

Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins

A back and forth contest between two young and hungry competitors. Ziggler really took it to the champion and the fans was behind him throughout the match. Rollins escaped a Zig Zag and landed a Curb Stomp to the back of the head of Dolph and then Kane emerged at the top of the ramp, distracting Rollins. Rollins stared down Kane for about 10 seconds, talking trash before going for the cover on Ziggler, 1! 2! Kickout! The distraction providing Ziggler with just enough time to shake off the cobwebs. The match went on for 14 minutes when Rollins hit a second Curb Stomp for the pinfall and the victory.(Rating: 78)

As the match ends, Kane walks to the back and Rollins is not happy as he grabs a microphone from Lillian Garcia.

Seth Rollins:

"Come back out here you big red sack of crap!"

There is no answer so Rollins' continues to talk

Seth Rollins:

"I am sick to death of you hovering over this place, haunting us with your presence, you are living off of your past, what have you even done in the past 4 years except lose? I dont care who I face, I dont care if its Luke Harper, I dont care if its Dolph Ziggler, I dont care if its John Cena. I dont care! You bring any guy you want to Night of Champions and I'm going to kick their ass because I am the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and that means I am the best in the business. Let that be a warning to any of the guys in the back who think they are man enough to defeat the Champ, I am not just the future of the WWE, I am the now, I am the everpresent, and I dont need the Authority, I dont need masked goons and I certainly dont need some corporate demon to keep this championship. Bring it on, once I beat Luke Harper on Smackdown, give me anybody and I will take their heads off with a Curbstomp. I'm going to destroy anybody you put in my path and you wont even have any main event talent left to get in the ring with me at Night of Champions."

Rollins drops the microphone and lifts his championship high above his head as Monday Night Raw goes off the air. (Rating: 81)

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

Main Event:

Non-Title Match:

Luke Harper vs Seth Rollins:

Kane has been searching the locker room thoroughly for anybody who could possibly take the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from the Architecht of the Authority. Luke Harper has been handed the shot of a lifetime in that if he can pick up a victory over the Champion he will receive a World Championship match at Night of Champions. Can the champion overcome another monster or can Luke Harper finally break into the main event picture?

Sheamus vs The Miz:

Mr Money in the Bank has been the subject of a challenge for his briefcase from the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose for Night of Champions. The Miz's momentum has been somewhat stalled for some time now but surely a victory over the Celtic Warrior will put The Miz back on the map.

New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) vs Los Matadores:

The winners of this match will be included in the Tag Team Fatal 4 Way match at Night of Champions for the vacant Tag Team Championships. New Day will be looking to become two time Tag Team Champions and also to add to Big E's Intercontinental Championship so that each member will now hold gold. Los Matadores on the other hand have been around for a couple of years now but have just been stuck in purgatory ever since their debut. Will Los Matadores finally make their mark on WWE or will the New Day earn a shot to reclaim their gold?

Cesaro vs Jack Swagger:

Cesaro has a huge match coming up at Night of Champions where he will take on Kevin Owens for the United States Championship and he has been given a real challenge this week in Jack Swagger as a tune up match. Swagger will be looking to prove himself after being out for some time with an injury, a victory over Cesaro will surely make the WWE Universe take notice of the Real American.

Womens Championship:

Sasha Banks vs ????:

The newly crowned Womens Champion has claimed that she will be a fighting champion and so she has issued an open challenge to any woman in the locker room who wants to come out and wrestle her for the Womens Championship. With a host of talent on the roster, who will be the woman who will step up to take on the Boss?

Damien Sandow vs Mark Henry:

The new attitude of Damien Sandow and Curtis Axel has given their careers a new lease on life. Whereas before they were little more than a comedic after thought, they are now favourites to take the Tag Team Championships at Night of Champions. This week Sandow has been given the tough challenge of taking on the Worlds Strongest Man and if he can pull of the win here, surely that will send a message to every team in the Tag Team Championship match at Night of Champions.

Non-Title Match:

Big Show vs Kevin Owens vs Rusev:

Kevin Owens has rapidly become a household name around the WWE Universe and a victory here will definitely cement his place in the main event picture. The Big Show has been wrestling for decades, and he will surely go down in history as one of the greatest giants in wrestling history, but our sources believe that Show wants one more title run and a victory here will put him in a great spot in the line of challengers to face Owens. Rusev on the other hand has been having a poor year, especially since Wrestlemania. He has lost his United States Championship, he has lost his girlfriend, Lana and he has lost his mean streak it would seem. A victory over the giant and the United States Champion wont give him back Lana or the US title but it will go along way in establishing the credability he lost during his rivalry with John Cena.

Non-Title Match:

Big E vs Dolph Ziggler:

Perhaps Big E's toughest opponent yet, the former World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler. These two have a history together as many will remember, Big E was at one point Ziggler's bodyguard but in recent times, Big E has come into his own in the New Day, winning both the Tag Team Championships and the Intercontinental Championship in just one year. Can Big E continue his streak of dominance or will Ziggler be the kryptonite to the power of positivity?

Quick Results Card:

Big E vs Dolph Ziggler

Big Show vs Kevin Owens vs Rusev

Damien Sandow vs Mark Henry

Sasha Banks vs ????

Cesaro vs Jack Swagger

New Day vs Los Matadores

Sheamus vs The Miz

Luke Harper vs Seth Rollins

Predictions below

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

Friday Night Smackdown kicks off with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins already in the middle of the ring. The arena is darkened, the only light coming from a spotlight shining down on the World Heavyweight Champion in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Seth Rollins:

"Since day one that I arrived in the WWE I have faced obstacle after obstacle after obstacle. When I first arrived and I got sent to NXT, I was told I dont "fit the WWE's mold" and I had to sit down there, dominating every single person who apparently fit that mold that they were looking for, so much so that they were forced to keep me, they couldnt afford to let me go. And then when I finally made it to the grand stage, Monday Night Raw, it was alongside two imbeciles who were just riding the coattails of the man who had dominated NXT, who had dominated Ring of Honor, who had dominated every single company he has ever wrestled for. And so I created the Shield, I used the Shield to my advantage and I made a name for myself, I beat down legends, The Rock *Crowd pops* the Undertaker *Crowd Pops Louder* even your beloved, Daniel Bryan...."

Rollins is interrupted as the fans almost take the roof off of the arena with their Yes! chants.

Seth Rollins:

"And when I had accomplished everything that I could possibly achieve in the Shield, I did what Daniel Bryan couldnt do, what the Undertaker, what Kane couldnt do, hell even Evolution couldnt do it. And I killed the Shield, I dismantled the most dominant force in the history of the WWE singlehandedly....."

A loud "You sold out!" chant interrupts Rollins which makes him chuckle as he continues.

Seth Rollins:

"You see you people who chant that do not understand, in this business, its not all about friendship and putting smiles on people's faces. I can guarantee you if Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns were offered the chance to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in return for turning on me they would have taken that offer in a heartbeat. Which brings us to now.....I have beaten beasts, I have beaten former friends, I've truly beaten all that there is to beat in the WWE and now Kane wants to use scare tactics to get inside my head because he's had it out for me since the beginning of this. Kane wants me to fail and he wants me to lose my World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions, well guess what Kane? I dont care who put me in the ring with, I'm going to kick their ass and I will see to it that you are fired from your post as Director of Operations of the WWE. Now if you people dont mind, I have a match to prepare for."

Rollins leaves the ring as Smackdown goes to a commercial (Rating: 86)

Sheamus vs The Miz

This match was kind of a walk over with Mr Money in the Bank not giving Miz any time to really get going in this match. As soon as the bell rang, Sheamus came right out of the gate, knocking Miz into next week with a vicious clothesline. Sheamus picked up the victory after 6 minutes with a Brogue Kick and a message has surely been sent to Dean Ambrose. (Rating: 70)

After the match, the referee hands Sheamus the briefcase and he calls a cameraman into the ring. He holds the briefcase to the camera and smirks before saying, "Not a chance Ambrose." (Rating: 73)

Sheamus leaves the ring as we fade to a highlight package of Big E vs Ryback from Summerslam, and more significantly, Ryback's injured knee which was further aggravated by the newly crowned champion. We see clips of Ryback lying in a hospital bed and we return to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler at ringside.

Michael Cole:

"Ryback there just after surgery to his left knee, we believe he will be out of action for the next weeks."

Jerry Lawler:

"Say what you want about Big E, but he's not just strong and powerful but to focus on Ryback's injury was a smart move by the powerhouse."

Michael Cole:

"Well up next, Big E's New Day partners will take on Los Matadores with the winner qualifying for the Tag Team Championship Fatal 4 Way at Night of Champions." (Rating: 70)

New Day vs Los Matadores

This was a back and forth match surprisingly with the Los Matadores showing fire and passion that we havent seen in a long time from them. Victory looked certain for the Matadors after Diego hit a Backstabber and went for the cover, 1! 2! Kickout! The Power of Positivity prevailed when Kofi nailed Fernando with Trouble in Paradise for the pinfall.(Rating: 59)

After the match Big E slides in the ring and he, Kofi and Xavier have an over the top celebration, as if they actually won the Tag Team Championships already as "New, Day sucks!" chants reign down upon them. They start clapping and try to start their own "New, Day rocks!" chant but the crowd arent having any of it. The trio get visibly upset with the crowd and this time it doesnt seem like they can embrace the power of positivity. They leave the ring to boos as Smackdown goes to a break.(Rating: 54)

Cesaro vs Jack Swagger

We come back and we have the Patriot, Jack Swagger, the ring awaiting the rival of his former tag team partner and his current opponent, Cesaro. Cesaro enters to a huge pop from the crowd who are loving the Swiss Superman. Swagger got some offence in early on in this match but victory didnt really look too far out of Cesaro's grasp. Cesaro picked up the win when he dropped Swagger with a thunderous Uppercut out of the air, and followed it up with the Neutraliser for the pinfall. (Rating: 63)

As Cesaro is leaving the ring, the music of "the Boss" blasts around the arena and the WWE Womens Champion, Sasha Banks is here. Sasha walks out to a good pop, and makes her way to the ring, brushing past Cesaro as if he isnt even there. She gets into the ring and instructs the referee to push Swagger out of her ring, refusing to begin speaking until the ring is empty. The ref carefully helps Swagger to the outside and Sasha seems happy to begin. She takes her championship from around her waist and holds it aloft in the air.

Sasha Banks:

"What I have here, I hold my dear to my heart than most people hold their families. This, is my life's work, I gave my life to this sport, all to reach this moment and to be able to say that not only am I the WWE WOMENS Champion not Divas Champion, but I am the woman who brought dignity and honour back to womens wrestling. When you look around the locker room, you see people who are here to get a paycheck, you see people who are here for the modelling opportunities, you see people who are here to walk red carpets. I am not one of those women, I am here to wrestle and to be the best that this company has ever seen. I want to be on the level of a Trish Stratus or a Lita and the idea of being compared to a Bella is downright insulting to me. This championship is important, this championship is important because I made it important. It has prestige, because I gave it prestige. I know Nikki Bella has a rematch clause in her contract and I know Becky Lynch has a shot at this championship too. But Becky has to wait, a real wrestler has to wait so I can ruin the work of an accomplished plastic surgeon. This is something you earn with blood, with sweat, with tears, the Divas Championship, is something you are handed because you look cute, or your surgeon did a good job or because you just flat out slept your way to the top. So while I prepare myself to beat the Hell out of Nikki Bella again at Night of Champions, I'm issuing an open challenge to anybody in the back who thinks they can defeat me for the Womens Championship. So who's it gonna be?"

Sasha doesnt have to wait long as the music of her former NXT rival, Charlotte, blasts around the arena and here comes the former NXT Womens Champion. (Rating: 50)

WWE Womens Championship:

Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

This match was better than expected, I think because Sasha got a serious boost in popularity when she won the Championship at Summerslam. Anyway the bout featured good action and decent crowd heat and Sasha got the victory via Submission with the Banks Statement after 7 minutes.(Rating: 59)

The lights go dark in the arena and we are greeted by the sight of those two masked men trailing Roman off into the darkness behind Bray Wyatt. Suddenly we see Bray Wyatt in what appears to be a bunker of sorts, behind him is a flak jacket, which Roman Reigns was notorious for wearing, hung on a hook.

Bray Wyatt:

"What makes you think that you are immune to me? And there would be no repercussions for your actions? Maybe you think your sins just dont count *HE'S COMING* But the eyes of a fool are blinded by pride....Brock Lesnar is no monster man....He's an illusion, he's a fairytale *HE DOESNT NEED YOU ANYMORE* When Brock allowed his pride to cloud his common sense, well thats when I knew, he was mine......*YOU'LL BE SORRY*....Like a lamb led to slaughter...Brock made his bed.....and soon.....he'll burn in it."

We go to a commercial break as the arena is in stunned silence from what they just heard from the "New Face of Fear". (Rating: 74)

Damien Sandow vs Mark Henry

This was a good contest between two superstars looking to impress the people in power. Sandow took the upper hand early on and worked the leg of Henry in an attempt to take the big man's strength out of the match. Henry was able to get himself back into it but the damage done to his leg was a recurring problem throughout the match. Sandow picked up the win with the Elbow of Distain after 6 minutes.(Rating: 68)

We immediately go backstage to see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins stretching, preparing for his match later on tonight with Luke Harper, when he is approached by the Director of Operations, Kane.

Seth Rollins:

"What the hell do you want? You here to tell me some crazy stipulation you've just put on the match tonight?"

Kane:

"Actually, I came in to wish you good luck in your match."

Kane extends his hand to Rollins and Rollins just looks at it before grabbing his title and walking off.

Seth Rollins:

"I dont need luck." (Rating: 82)

Non-Title Match

Big Show vs Kevin Owens vs Rusev

Owens tried to be smart in this match as after the bell rang, he immediately left the ring and allowed Rusev and Big Show to go at each other. At one point Rusev nailed Show with a Super Kick and Owens slid in, throwing Rusev to the outside and going for the pin but Show kicked out at 2. Owens picked up the victory after 7 minutes when he hit Rusev with the Pop Up Powerbomb. (Rating: 74)

Suddenly the titantron lights up once more with what appears to be a collage of some sorts. We have numerous pictures of John Cena from various points of his life and career, from childhood, to teenage years, to the Prototype, the Dr of Thuganomics to now. The camera zooms out to reveal the pictures are placed in a certain way to spell out, "Watch Your Back." and we go to a commercial break.

(Rating: 75)

Non Title Match:

Big E vs Dolph Ziggler

Big E didnt seem his usually preppy self, instead he seemed very ruthless and not ready for games. Unfortunately for Ziggler this meant the powerhouse was out to maim people. Big E hit Dolph with the Big Ending and as the "New, Day Sucks!" chants rain down on the ring, he picks him up and nails him with another before covering him for the pinfall after 8 minutes.

(Rating: 68)

The New Day storm the ring and start attacking Dolph who is helpless in the middle of the ring. Thankfully, R-Truth is here and the New Day clears the ring as soon as he slides in.

Non-Title Match:

Luke Harper vs Seth Rollins

Here we are with the most important match of Luke Harper's career to date, he is one win away from a World Heavyweight Championship match. Harper came out of the gate ready for a fight and takes the bout to Rollins, pulling out every move in his arsenal. Rollins used his feet and his speed a lot to his advantage in order to get the better of the big man. Kane appeared at the top of the ramp, which provided a distraction for Rollins and allowed Harper to hit the discuss clothesline.

Michael Cole:

"HARPER'S GONNA DO IT!"

Jerry Lawler:

"1! 2! TH-OH MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE!"

Rollins just narrowly gets his shoulder up and Harper cant believe it, he is staring at the referee in disbelief who is trying to convey to him that the Champion got his shoulder up. Rollins rolls up Harper and the ref counts. 1! 2! 3! Seth Rollins wins and Harper is stunned! (Rating: 78)

Harper attacks Rollins and Kane immediately runs to the ring and makes the save, throwing Harper out of the ring. Kane looks at the champion who is lying on the mat, recovering from the beatdown and he picks him up. Rollins says thank you to Kane who is having none of it. Kane grabs Rollins by the throat and hoists him up before throwing him back into the canvass with a huge Chokeslam. Kane again grabs Rollins and lifts him up for a Tombstone and drops him with a thunderous impact. Kane leaves the ring and a disastrous sound is heard for Seth Rollins....

Michael Cole:

"ITS SHEAMUS! SHEAMUS IS GONNA CASH IN!"

Sheamus comes running out and into the ring, he slides in and hands the briefcase to the referee, who in turn passes the message on to Lillian Garcia.

Lillian Garcia:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Sheamus is cas-....."

Out of nowhere comes Dean Ambrose, laying into Sheamus with lefts and rights, not giving him a second to breathe. Ambrose picks up Sheamus and drops him with Dirty Deeds before getting back to his feet and meeting eye contact with the World Heavyweight Champion. Smackdown goes off the air with the two former Shield members staring each other down. (Rating: 89)

Overall show rating: 80

Night of Champions Card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Seth Rollins © vs ????

Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Axel & Sandow vs New Day vs ???? vs ????

Cesaro vs Kevin Owens ©

Womens Championship:

Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks ©

*BREAKING NEWS*

- We are pleased to announce a number of wrestlers have signed their name on the dotted line to become a member of the WWE Roster. Please welcome to the WWE:

- Matt Jackson

- Nick Jackson

- Jay Lethal

- Davey Richards

- Eddie Edwards

- In addition to this, we have come to a mutual agreement over the termination of both Tamina and Heath Slater's contracts with the WWE. We would like to wish them well in their future endeavors.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Kane & Seth Rollins vs Erick Rowan & Luke Harper:

This past Friday night on Smackdown, Luke Harper came oh so close to defeating the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, however, due to a momentary lapse in concentration, Seth Rollins was able to walk out with the victory. After the match, Kane took out Rollins, which almost proved to be disastrous for the champion as the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, attempted to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, however, Seth can thank his former Shield partner, Dean Ambrose, for the fact he still has the World Championship around his waist. Triple H has placed the two in a tag team match this week on Raw with Harper and Rowan to get over their differences, the winner of this match will earn a place in the WWE Tag Team Title match at Night of Champions.

King Barrett vs Mark Henry:

King Barrett has been on a roll as of late, and he looks to continue his run of dominance with a victory over the Worlds Strongest Man. Henry seemingly needs a victory to kickstart his momentum which has somewhat stalled recently. Who will walk out of Raw with the victory?

The Bella Twins vs Charlotte & Paige:

The Bellas are preparing for Nikki's Womens Championship match at Night of Champions against Sasha Banks and we are sure, the Boss will have close eyes on this one. Paige, who was the catalyst for change in the womens division, however has seemingly been left out in the cold and a win here could bolster her chances of getting back into the title picture. On top of that, Charlotte has been in purgatory since the revolution and was unlucky this past Friday when she was defeated by Sasha Banks in the Womens Championship Open Challenge. Must like Paige, a win here could improve her standing within the Womens division.

Goldust vs Jay Lethal vs Neville:

Tonight we see the debut of Jay Lethal, a man who has built a major reputation for himself on the independent circuit, wrestling for companies such as TNA and Ring of Honor, before finally making it to the big leagues. "The Man that Gravity Forgot", Neville travelled the same path as Lethal in making it to this stage. Neville will be a great match for Lethal, and you can be guaranteed fast paced action. Goldust has been around for decades in the WWE and will provide a test for both Neville and Lethal. One thing is for sure, this match is not to be missed!

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

Kofi Kingston at one point was a man who Dolph Ziggler could call one of his close friends, however after Kofi's change in attitude since he aligned with Big E and Xavier Woods, that is no longer the case. These two men have been around the block together and they both have met each other numerous times in the ring before. Who will walk out this time with the victory?

Non-Title Match:

Big E vs The Miz:

The cracks seem to be rising to the surface of the New Day who are trying to embrace the Power of Positivity. The trio found it hard to be their usual cheerful selves when the boos were raining down on them on Smackdown.

Big Show vs Bray Wyatt:

Bray Wyatt has been ruthless since day one, no opponent has seemed to faze him, each time he steps into the ring he just seems to get more maniacal. The giant Big Show will be aiming to put an end to the "New Face of Fear" prior to his match at Night of Champions with Brock Lesnar. Can Wyatt notch up another victory or will Big Show prove to be too big of an obstacle?

John Cena vs Rusev:

Rusev had everything at the start of the year, he had an undefeated streak, he had the United States Championship, he had Lana by his side and he had all eyes on him. That all changed at Wrestlemania when Rusev came face to face with John Cena. Cena destroyed Rusev multiple times over the United States Championship and the Bulgarian Brute has never been the same since. Can Cena put down Rusev again or will Rusev finally get his revenge?

Cesaro/Ambrose vs Kevin Owens/Sheamus

Two fueds intertwined in this match as we see the United States Champion, Kevin Owens, team with Mr Money in the Bank, Cesaro to take on their bitter rivals', Cesaro and Dean Ambrose. This match occured on a recent episode of Smackdown with Owens walking out on his partner Sheamus, however he has assured his partner that will not happen again this week.

Quick Predictions Card:

Harper/Rowan vs Kane/Rollins

Cesaro/Ambrose vs Owens/Sheamus

Big E vs The Miz

John Cena vs Rusev

Big Show vs Bray Wyatt

Goldust vs Jay Lethal vs Neville

Bella Twins vs Charlotte/Paige

King Barrett vs Mark Henry

Predictions below

MONDAY NIGHT RAW:

Monday Night Raw kicks off with the Big Red Monster, Kane in the middle of the ring with boos raining down on him in the ring. Kane, of course who will be featured in our main event this evening with his partner, Seth Rollins against Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.

Kane:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am out here in front of you all by order of the Authority, to issue an apology to the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins for my actions this past Friday night on Smackdown. So Seth if you're back there listening could you please come out here for a moment?"

Kane waits a few moments before Rollins emerges at the top of the ramp with a confused look on his face. Rollins walks down the ramp, unaware of whether or not Kane is serious, which is highlighted by the fact he hesitates before entering the ring to join the Director of Operations. Rollins climbs in through the ropes and Kane begins speaking again.

Kane:

"I have always prided myself on being the bigger man in situations like this and it seems that over the past few months, our relationship has somewhat soured. My frustatration has been building as a result of that and on Friday, when you ignored my attempts to wish you good luck, I took that as a show of disrespect, and I do not take too kindly to being disrespcted. However, as upset as I was and still am, I had no right to come down to this ring and Chokeslam you, and almost cost you your World Heavyweight Championship in the process. And for that I apologise."

Rollins still seems confused listening to Kane, but he appears to be getting a little angry as he reminisces about what took place on Smackdown. Kane extends his hand to Rollins and Rollins looks at it, hesitating once again. They lock eyes and Rollins finally accepts the hand before leaving the ring immediately as Raw goes to a break.

(Rating: 86)

When we return from commercial, we are greeted by a vignette showing a very well known figure to the hardcore wrestling fans around the world. In the vignette, we have a serious of wrestlers commenting on the man in the clips.

"There's a storm coming."

Becky Lynch:

"Without him, I would never have even come close to living my dream, he's probably the most important man I have ever met in my entire life."

"I am the future"

William Regal:

"He is truly magnificent, everytime I watch him, he just amazes me with the things he can do."

"I'm bringing something you have never seen before.

Neville:

"Phenominal performer, just sheer class."

"The future is now."

Daniel Bryan:

"From the moment I knew he would be here, I knew he would make it, it was never matter of "If" it was always a matter of "when".

"My name is Finn Bálor......"

The vignette ends with a glimpse at the demon of Finn Bálor and we go to the ring for our first match of the evening.

(Rating: 55)

King Barrett vs Mark Henry

This match was a great way to kick off the show as I was hoping for, it had good heat and great action. Barrett picked up the victory over the Worlds Strongest Man after 7 minutes with the Bullhammer.

WINNER: KING BARRETT

We return from commercial to see the Bella Twins in the ring with their opponents for this evening, Charlotte and Paige. Before the bell rings, the music of the Womens Champion, Sasha Banks, blasts around the arena and the Bellas dont seem too pleased. The champion walks to the announce table and takes a seat at commentary for the match to start

(Rating: 56)

Bellas vs Charlotte/Paige

The Bellas were not playing around in this match, singling out the rookie, Charlotte, and not giving her any space to breathe. The Bellas controlled Charlotte until she made the hot tag to Paige who came in and cleaned house. Paige tried to lock in the PTO on Brie but Nikki came in to break it up and the two went to town on Paige, causing the referee to throw this match out.

WINNERS: CHARLOTTE/PAIGE VIA DQ

(Rating: 62)

Sasha leaves the commentary table and slides in to make the save but soon the numbers game is too much for her. The Bellas have Banks on the ground, pounding away at her when Nikki says something into Brie's ear. Suddenly Brie leaves the ring and searches under the ring for something, emerging with two kendo sticks as Nikki continues the beatdown. Brie enters the ring and hands a stick to her sister and the two stalk the hurting champion. Nikki cracks the kendo stick over Sasha's back and she lets out a large scream, and Brie does the same. Suddenly Becky Lynch's music hits and here comes the number one contender. Brie and Nikki quickly leave the ring when Becky gets in but the damage has been done to Sasha, the two red marks from the kendo sticks evidence of the attack she just went through.

(Rating: 52)

Goldust vs Jay Lethal vs Neville

Tonight is a great opportunity for the debutant, Jay Lethal, to make a name for himself against a hot prospect in Neville and a grizzled veteran in Goldust. Lethal controlled most of the match, keeping Neville grounded and not giving Goldust a chance to get going. The match ended after 7 minutes when Lethal nailed Goldust with the Lethal Combination.

WINNER: JAY LETHAL

(Rating: 64)

Lethal immediately calls for a microphone as the referee helps Goldust and Neville out of the ring and starts speaking.

Jay Lethal:

"I have travelled the world perfecting my craft and for the last few years I have been asked "why? Why dont you just go to WWE?" because the truth is, there has been some contact but for years I havent been interested. The truth is when you look at me, you see a man with more ability than 95% of the WWE roster, you see a man who could take the wrestling world by storm......but when THEY look at me, they see an Intercontinental Champion. THEY see the newest member of the New Day. THEY see me as a midcarder for life. And you all know why. Its the same reason Shelton Benjamin never made it to the top, its the same reason Kofi Kingston is clapping around here like an idiot, its the same reason Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat never won the World Championship.....well now Im here and Im not going to allow this discrimination to continue any longer."

(Rating: 60)

The "New, Day sucks" chants continued tonight and they just seemed to make Kofi more pissed off at Dolph. Kofi seemed a lot more physical tonight, showcasing a more brawling style. Kofi picked up the victory after 8 minutes with the Trouble in Paradise.

WINNER: KOFI KINGSTON

We go backstage to the Authority's office to see Kane, Seth Rollins, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H talking to one another.

Triple H:

"So I trust that you both have made amends going in to your match tonight with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper?"

Kane and Rollins give each other an uneasy look as Rollins replies.

Seth Rollins:

"Our relationship is better than ever, I cant wait to stand alongside my friend Kane tonight against those bearded freaks."

Stephanie McMahon:

"That's great to hear Seth, so Kane how is this search for a World Title contender coming along?"

Kane:

"Oh I found one, and believe me he will tear the house with Seth at Night of Champions."

Seth's ears perk up a little as he hears this.

Seth Rollins:

"I-I'm sorry what? Who is it?"

Kane:

"Well let's just say, you've got your work cut out for you in this match, you're going to need to pull out every trick up your sleeve in order to retain your Championship."

Seth Rollins:

"What?! Why the He-....You know what fine, I dont care who it is because I'm going to do what I always do, I'm going to walk out with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. See you out there tonight "buddy".

Rollins walks off as we go back to the ring.

(Rating: 83)

Big Show vs Bray Wyatt

Bray Wyatt's first appearance in a WWE ring since he defeated Roman Reigns at Summerslam who still has yet to be seen since. Bray was surprisingly alone as he made his entrance however Show spent the entire match watching every corner of the arena because those masked accomplices of Bray Wyatt could strike at any moment. Bray picked up the victory with Sister Abigail.

WINNER: BRAY WYATT

After the match Wyatt kneels in the centre of the ring with his arms held out wide as he maniacally laughs. Suddenly those two masked men hops the barricade at ringside as the boos start to rain down on the cult leader. The masked men slide into the ring and Wyatt takes a microphone from ringside as the men lay in the boots to Big Show.

Bray Wyatt:

"Who are they? Who are these creatures of the night that lurk in the darkness? Their masks, not only do they save their identities, it saves them from becoming victims of a system that makes men torture...You aint got no Beast to come save you Big Show! So who are they? Who are these two men that stand behind me. They are men who travelled the world with optimism and dreams of becoming a "superstar" but all that faded away when they came here. These men were damaged when I found them, they were scarred they were broken. And I did what I had to do....I fixed them. I fixed them just like you would fix broken toys. And so you wanna know who I fixed? You wanna know who I salvaged?.....Well lets just say, the next generation has taken over."

The screen cuts to static and Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

(Rating: 65)

Big E vs The Miz

Big E came out the gate swinging on this show, and Miz never stood a chance against the powerful Big E. Jay Lethal came out to watch this match from the stage and left without saying a word when Big E took the victory after hitting Miz with the Big Ending

WINNER: BIG E

(Rating: 62)

We immediately go backstage to see Renee Young standing by with R-Truth.

Renee Young:

"Truth, we just watched Big E dismantle The Miz, your former Tag Team partner, out there, are you feeling confident going into your match at Night of Champions with Big E?"

R-Truth:

"Confident? Renee, I have been more sure of anything in my life, I am not going in to that match to win the championship, I'm going in to defend the honour of my friend Ryback wh-..."

Truth is cut off by the sound of hands slowly clapping. The camera zooms out to see Jay Lethal facing Truth, smirking almost out of disbelief at his words.

R-Truth:

"I'm sorry, can I help you?"

Jay Lethal:

"Can you help me? Yeah yeah you can help me actually, would you mind telling me how you became....this. I mean I knew you before you came to WWE, you were a tough son of a bitch, you were an NWA World Heavyweight Champion....and now look at you. Hey, where's Little Jimmy at today? Why dont you bust a rap for me? It's pathetic. You better get your act together before it becomes a serious problem."

R-Truth:

"Is that supposed to be a threat?"

Jay Lethal:

"A threat? Well I guess you could call it that."

Truth and Lethal stare down until Truth throws a punch for Lethal and he fires back with one of his own. The two get into an all out brawl in the back as backstage workers and referees rush to break the two men up.

Jay Lethal:

"I'm going to end your pathetic career!"

(Rating: 54)

John Cena vs Rusev

A bout that featured good action and good heat from start to finish thankfully because this show needed a good boost. Cena defeated the Bulgarian Brute after 7 minutes with an Attitude Adjustment.

WINNER: JOHN CENA

(Rating: 75)

As soon as the bell rings the titantron lights up with another collage of Cena's face in a darkened room with a golden spotlight on it. The camera zooms out to reveal it says turn around to which Cena does to be dropped with a clothesline from Stardust. Stardust starts beating the hell out of Cena, not giving him any space to breathe, stomping a mudhole on the 15 time World Champion. Stardust picks Cena up and nails him with Cross Rhodes to end the segment and to send Raw to a commercial.

(Rating: 72)

Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton

Not surprisingly this match had great action but because its Swagger, the heat was only decent. Swagger has terrible popularity and he isnt good enough on the mic or charismatic enough to really get over so he will most likely be used in lower card matches to job to up and comers. Orton gets the pinfall after an RKO after 6 minutes.

WINNER: RANDY ORTON

(Rating: 69)

The show cuts to static before the titantron lights up in that cabin Bray Wyatt was in last week. The door is opened and the camera slowly travels inside to the place where we last visited except this time, the flak jacket that was hung up on the hook is now gone. The hook is shown for a few moments before a hand covers it and we cut to static again.

(Rating: 84)

Cesaro/Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens/Sheamus

This match had some great action but unfortunately the heat wasnt amazing, I guess some of these guys should be getting pushes although these were the guys I'm aiming to push. Owens and Sheamus had some difficulties in this match whereas Ambrose and Cesaro gelled well as a unit. Neither Owens nor Sheamus wanted to tag out which led to numerous blind tags. The match ended when Owens hit Cesaro with the Pop Up Powerbomb and fell back into his corner, allowing Sheamus to blind tag himself in once again. Owens and Sheamus get into a heated argument, Owens confused as he had the match practically won. After a 15 second argument, Owens leaves the rings and Sheamus sizes up Cesaro. He attempts a Brogue Kick but Cesaro ducks, kick to the gut and he plants him with the Neutralizer! 1! 2! 3!

WINNER: CESARO/DEAN AMBROSE

After the match ends, Owens grabs his US Championship and leaves disgusted at his partner, shaking his head while Cesaro and Ambrose celebrates. Ambrose leaves the ring and grabs Sheamus' Money in the Bank briefcase and a microphone and heads back into the ring. Cesaro looks at Ambrose confused but then gestures to him to continue before leaving the ring and Ambrose starts speaking.

Dean Ambrose:

"Here's what we're gonna do Sheamus, you have something that I want and something that I dont feel you deserve so I want you at Night of Champions, to defend your Money in the Bank briefcase against me, so what do you say?"

Ambrose holds the microphone to Sheamus' lips.

Sheamus:

"Go to Hell."

Ambrose smirks before jumping on the fighting Irishman and smacking him with lefts and rights. Ambrose leaves the ring and grabs a kendo stick from under the ring, reentering with some evil intenions. Ambrose starts wailing on Sheamus, with the kendo stick over the back, each crack more sickening than the last.

Dean Ambrose:

"So.....what do you say?"

Sheamus:

".....Screw you."

Dean Ambrose:

"You shouldnt have said that...."

Ambrose begins cracking the kendo stick over Sheamus' back again, with red scars all over his body, Ambrose asks once more.

Sheamus:

"Alright you got your damn match."

The crowd erupts and Ambrose has a smirk on his face as Raw goes to commercial.

(Rating: 78)

We come back to see Sheamus in the office of the Authority with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Sheamus:

"Did you just see that?!"

Triple H:

"What? You lost again? Yeah I watched it."

Sheamus:

"I was assaulted by that lunatic Dean Ambrose! And I demand that that match be scrapped from Night of Champions! I was being tortured! This isnt fair!"

Stephanie McMahon:

"Listen Sheamus, we have bigger issues on our plate right now, we dont need you adding to it. And I could sympathise with you a little until you raised your voice to me, as a punishment for your lack of respect to the people that pay you, the people who employ you. Your match with Dean Ambrose, is official."

Sheamus:

"What?!"

Triple H:

"Keep it up tough guy, and you'll find yourself looking for another line of work."

Sheamus is silently furious, he storms off as we return back to the ring for our main event of the evening.

(Rating: 81)

Harper/Rowan vs Kane/Seth Rollins:

Much to the surprise of everybody watching at home, Kane and Seth Rollins worked excellently well together as a unit for the most part. Harper and Rowan really stepped up their game tonight aswell, really throwing their name into the ring to be considered worthy of the Tag Team Championships. The finish came when Seth Rollins nailed Harper with a Curbstomp and went for the pin but Kane dragged him off. The two men get into a frenzy, Rollins is completely pissed until Kane snaps! And he lifts Rollins up and drops him with a Chokeslam. He then drags Harper over and tells the referee to make the count. 1! 2! 3!

WINNER: HARPER/ROWAN

(Rating: 72)

As soon as the bell sounds, Kane takes a microphone from ringside and starts talking over the downed Champion.

Kane:

"Say hello to your number one contender Seth. At Night of Champions it will be Seth Rollins, defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against the only reason he even managed to win that Money in the Bank briefcase which led to him winning the title in the first place.....ME!"

Monday Night Raw draws to a close as Kane laughs over Seth Rollins' unconscious body.

(Rating: 83)

Overall show rating: 78

Night of Champions Card so far:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Kane vs Seth Rollins ©

Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar

WWE United States Championship:

Cesaro vs Kevin Owens ©

WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Big E © vs R-Truth

WWE Tag Team Championships:

New Day vs Axel/Sandow vs Harper/Rowan vs ????

WWE Womens Championship:

Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks ©

Money in the Bank:

Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus

Thoughts below

Archived