Biggest worker database

Probably the most important factor in whether or not I enjoy a mod is the size of the worker database. I've only ever really got into two mods. Both of them real world mods. Both of them with 2,000+ workers. Is there a bigger mod out there? I'd like to try out more mods, I'm just really picky because I like having LOTS of options with workers :D

Something I've also been thinking about for months now is making a super-mod. A real world mod that includes more workers and companies than ever before. The problem is I have a full-time big boy job and a daughter, so I don't think I would ever be able to complete something like this on my own, would anyone else like to help make this happen?

Probably the most important factor in whether or not I enjoy a mod is the size of the worker database. I've only ever really got into two mods. Both of them real world mods. Both of them with 2,000+ workers. Is there a bigger mod out there? I'd like to try out more mods, I'm just really picky because I like having LOTS of options with workers :D

Something I've also been thinking about for months now is making a super-mod. A real world mod that includes more workers and companies than ever before. The problem is I have a full-time big boy job and a daughter, so I don't think I would ever be able to complete something like this on my own, would anyone else like to help make this happen?

Cpt Charisma's mod is quite large

The problem I see with this is that each mod has different names for the same guys. Some mods everybody is their real name, other mods some guys are their real name and others are well known gimmicks. Even in Fleisch's awesome mod you have things like Dean Ambrose as Jon Moxley but then guys like Hogan, Sting, PAC, Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman are all under their gimmick names. What I mean is that no two mods have the same naming method so you might think someone is missing that actually isn't. So you'd have to go through 2,000 names and cross reference them against guys you think are missing which I can't even fathom doing.

I guess the other issue would be if someone IS misisng you and you bring them into another database no two databases are "powered" the same. Fleisch's awesome mod is very depowered with I think The Rock being the only guy even with an A in popularity and guys that are super human like Samoa Joe in this mod only has a C+ in psychology to where as I would imagine there are other mods that may have him an entire grade higher which then throws off everything. If the lower tiered guys have better stats or as good as stats as the higher tiered guys in other mods it completely throws things off.

I'm the king of 100+ guy rosters and even I think I'd be hard pressed to find THAT many guys "missing" from most really good mods.

I didn't mean to accuse the great mods that have been made of missing anyone. I appreciate the hell out of them. I just love mods the bigger the worker database is. I would love to help build a mod that had 10,000 workers. I know that's a HUGE stretch, just getting my point across haha.

I didn't mean to accuse the great mods that have been made of missing anyone. I appreciate the hell out of them. I just love mods the bigger the worker database is. I would love to help build a mod that had 10,000 workers. I know that's a HUGE stretch, just getting my point across haha.

Oh I don't think anyone took it that way and I didn't either no worries :)

Could you link me? ;)

Over at EWB, TheWho87 revamped Cpt. Charisma's mod, dropping ratings big time to more or less fall in line with how TEW 2013 works. Few guys are underrated (RUSEV) imo but as he says, he'd rather underrate than overrate people. The monstrous database is at over 5000 workers. He also reset personalities and has done a lot of work on stripping the data set down so he can rebuild it. It's a mammoth undertaking but he's diligent and releases every month.

Link.

Be warned: due to the incredibly large database, the processing time, particularly at the start of games, is quite long.

Between that, Fleisch's mod, and T-Zone, you have three good choices for modern updates.

Archived