Potential 2018 Mod?

OK So Basically I've began trying to make a 2018 type database, the mod would be real-world but obviously set in the future, but outside of WWE, NXT, TNA, ROH & NJPW, and possibly Lucha Underground I Don't Watch Enough Of The Other Companies to be able to Change their workers and TV Deals and all that jazz. So in order for the Mod To Be The best I can possibly make it, I Will need help on growth and decrease through Skills, Popularita Ect. of Certain workers that haven't been seen or that were underused in the companies above. So help would be nice,

FOR EXAMPLE: I'm A Huge Fan Of Fenix from Lucha Underground, but as I do not watch AAA, I'm Unsure of his role their, so Someone who watches AAA, Could tell me how good or hyped he is down their, like if is the AAA Version of Finn Balor (In A Few Years He Will Be Huge) or the Heath Slater of AAA (Forever a jobber), so I could be like Fenix gonna be huge by 2018, Mexico Pop - 75 or Fenix that jobber Mexico Pop - 25, Ya Know

Suggestions, tips, advice, questions ect. Are Welcome - So would anyone be interested in this?

(I Used An August 2015 Mod, To Work Around, So I Will Wait Until I Receive Permisson From The Mod-Maker Until Posting - I'll Let Everyone Know When That Happens :))

OK So Basically I've began trying to make a 2018 type database, the mod would be real-world but obviously set in the future, but outside of WWE, NXT, TNA, ROH & NJPW, and possibly Lucha Underground I Don't Watch Enough Of The Other Companies to be able to Change their workers and TV Deals and all that jazz. So in order for the Mod To Be The best I can possibly make it, I Will need help on growth and decrease through Skills, Popularita Ect. of Certain workers that haven't been seen or that were underused in the companies above. So help would be nice,

FOR EXAMPLE: I'm A Huge Fan Of Fenix from Lucha Underground, but as I do not watch AAA, I'm Unsure of his role their, so Someone who watches AAA, Could tell me how good or hyped he is down their, like if is the AAA Version of Finn Balor (In A Few Years He Will Be Huge) or the Heath Slater of AAA (Forever a jobber), so I could be like Fenix gonna be huge by 2018, Mexico Pop - 75 or Fenix that jobber Mexico Pop - 25, Ya Know

Suggestions, tips, advice, questions ect. Are Welcome - So would anyone be interested in this?

(I Used An August 2015 Mod, To Work Around, So I Will Wait Until I Receive Permisson From The Mod-Maker Until Posting - I'll Let Everyone Know When That Happens :))

Yes, Fenix is a young Luchador star down in AAA and they are waiting fro him to really polish his skills before they full launch Fenix in AAA, which is why he is in Lucha Underground, so he can gain those in-ring skills, I have limited knowledge, but know some things about ICW, AAA, CMLL, AJPW, etc and the big boys of course, so if you need any help with workers, you can P.M. me.

Yes, Fenix is a young Luchador star down in AAA and they are waiting fro him to really polish his skills before they full launch Fenix in AAA, which is why he is in Lucha Underground, so he can gain those in-ring skills, I have limited knowledge, but know some things about ICW, AAA, CMLL, AJPW, etc and the big boys of course, so if you need any help with workers, you can P.M. me.

On another note WWE has a habit of poaching Popular Luchador's, so I would say Fenix would get chance in WWE, but it would result in midcard failure because he doesn't get booked very well, which happened with the original Sin cara.

Appreciate it man I will Most likely pm you on advice and help, also thats why I picked 2018 cause I can be as creative as possible with WWE Signings and firings

thanks so much on your help - Credit will defo be given when database is released

I'm afraid I've Got Some........Good News, The Original Mod Maker (Fleisch) Has Been Kind Enough To Allow Me To Post The 2018 Edited Database When It Is Completed!

Also For This Mod I'm Adding Some Of The Tough Enough Guys That Looked Dedicated To Being In The Business Even If They Don't Win, So I've Already Got A Sara Lee, But If Somebody Reading This Would Be Kind Enough To Make A Worker Cut Of the tough enough wrestlers other than,

Amanda(Not Dedicated)

The First Guy That Went Home Dunno His Name

Gabi(She Was Only Their For Fame)

Dianna,

Thanks In Advance To Anyone Kind Enough To Make Them, :) (Fleisch Background Please)

I'm afraid I've Got Some........Good News, The Original Mod Maker (Fleisch) Has Been Kind Enough To Allow Me To Post The 2018 Edited Database When It Is Completed!

Also For This Mod I'm Adding Some Of The Tough Enough Guys That Looked Dedicated To Being In The Business Even If They Don't Win, So I've Already Got A Sara Lee, But If Somebody Reading This Would Be Kind Enough To Make A Worker Cut Of the tough enough wrestlers other than,

Amanda(Not Dedicated)

Dianna,

Thanks In Advance To Anyone Kind Enough To Make Them, :) (Fleisch Background Please)

For what its worth, Gabi is actually training with the wild samoans

Tough Enough Competitors.

Eliminated Order.

1) Hank Avery - Can't see he'd do much in wrestling.

2) Alexander Frekey - Admitted he didn't know anything about the history of wrestling! Says it all really.

3) Daria Berenato - The Jersey Devil and an MMA fighter, with WWE looking at Ronda Rousey, Daria could get an opportunity.

4) Gabi Castrovinci - I'd have said unlikely, but as written elsewhere she's training with the Wild Samoans.

5) Patrick Clark - I think he has a wrestling background, so very likely to be trained by someone connected to the WWE. This guy LIVES and BREATHES wrestling.

6) Mada Abdhelhamid - (as Triple H put it to Seth Rollins.) I see Mada as a piece of coal, waiting to have the pressure applied, but I see a rough diamond as a result, instead of a pile of coal dust.

7) Chelsea Green - has a background in wrestling, so she is likely to make it.

8) Giorgia 'GiGi' Piscina - Going back to Australia may hurt her aspiarations of reaching WWE, but I think she has the drive to make it, if she wants.

Remaining.

Amanda Saccomanno - Great look, can be trained, but another 'Cookie Cutter Bikini Model,' and WWE appear to be moving away from them for their Divas.

Sara Lee - You already have.

Josh Bredl - Likely winner, I can see this guy in WWE. The guy has the 'it factor' for now. Definately Tag Title, US and Intercontinental title runs in his future, as for the World title, that will depend on the fans.

Zamariah 'ZZ' Loupe - Possible winner, his cardio will be his stumbling block, but WWE will get a good 6 months to a year out of this guy, probably a US title reign, before he slips to the Santino Marrella comedy act.

Tanner Saraceno - outside winner, he is an MMA guy, but his biggest downfall will be his connection to the fans, as the guy can't do promos. He'd need a manager / valet to speak for him. Potentially I see him as a Jack Swagger or Tyson Kidd, phenomenal wrestlers, but their mic work holds them back.

And that's my take on the Tough Enough 2015 contestants. Hope it helps a bit.

Amanda(Not Dedicated)

Dianna,

I would not say Amnada not dedicated she has that it factor and well has that Stratus factor.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TracyBrooksFan" data-cite="TracyBrooksFan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40023" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would not say Amnada not dedicated she has that it factor and well has that Stratus factor.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> She's Kinda Growing On Me! But GiGi Or Chelsea Should Have One</p>

Archived