[RELEASE]: DAVE Lives On 2014 (CV Alt Universe)

In TEW 2008, the fans of Danger and Violence Extreme saw their worst fears come to light when DAVE closed down. The fans were broken and lost some of their favourite stars to bigger promotions, to promotions that didn't know the meaning of hardcore...

But what if DAVE never closed down, what if DAVE somehow, someway lived on that faithful day in the month of April in 2007.

Well, now you have the opportunity to experience that feeling as DAVEFAN95 presents....

DAVE Lives On 2014

It begins 6 and a half years after DAVE's expected demise with most of your favourite C-Verse promotions still around. DAVE has survived and is now in a battle for the top in the US. However, its not just DAVE surviving that is different. This mod also takes into account the impact that would have had on the C-Verse in the US and Canada. Is Phil Vibert in DAVE or CGC? What happens to TCW and SWF without the influx of DAVE stars? What happens to the promotions below DAVE? Do PSW and GSW still exist? Are Steve and Alex DeColt still fighting? Where do USPW fit in all this?

Find out in DAVE Lives On.

Download Link: Link

Next update will include:

- Updated alter egos

- SAW Halloween based alter egos for October PPV.

Please use the default folder as your pictures folder for this game.

Post any bugs or inconsistencies in the mod to this thread and I will fix them

Other areas of the database will be updated if users would like a full universe affected by DAVE survival.

Feel free to make renders for belts, event and such for the mod and post them here. If you wish, they will be put in the mod and you will be credited.

"Very fun mod to sit and play. It pulls me in more than the canonverse does with the name promotions. IPW are probably the biggest challenge but it’s not an overly hard challenge, it’s more of a “hard-mode” for TEW if you will. A lot of workers hated by the crowd and it’s the player’s job to get them not hated.

But even the big name feds are fun to sit and play as. SWF surprised me with just how much I enjoyed booking them and I’ve already got a long term booking plan in my head for CGC based off of one show. It’s pretty well thought out as well with no really “Oh, okay, so that’s a thing” moments in the mod, every big move has been explained pretty well.

DAVE, the centrepiece of the mod, keep in touch with the spirit of the once-dead company with the main event scene still being DAVE’s beating heart. The younger additions aren’t crowding the top of the card and their placements all fit."- MHero, ThunderVerse Team Member.

as someone who came in on TEW2013 i find this interesting and i can't wait to try out the company that's all over the lore.

Well James, I'm glad that the mod will be able to understand more about DAVE. As DAVE is my favourite company, I was really sad when the almighty Ryland decided to close them.

I've only just downloaded and haven't booked anything yet but this looks awesome - fun stuff in every fed I've checked out so far. Loving Ian DeColt's rise!

I'm happy you like it on first look Jaded. I'd be very interested in what promotion you decided on choosing to book in your first playthrough.

• 1 year later...

Archived