Internet browsing.

moon_lit_tears

Okay so I've noticed over the past few weeks my Youtube has been buffering a LOT and some of the videos I watch seem to have Audio/sound sync issues.

My question is What do you guys think isthe best Internet browswer to use?

I've been using Chrome for YEARS now, and I refuse to go back to the crap that Internet explorer. any suggestions?

Okay so I've noticed over the past few weeks my Youtube has been buffering a LOT and some of the videos I watch seem to have Audio/sound sync issues.

I've been using Chrome for YEARS now, and I refuse to go back to the crap that Internet explorer. any suggestions?

Never had issues with Chrome. Yeah, don't use IE, that's utter shit. Your other choices would be Firefox or Opera. Out of those, Firefox would be the best. Opera, whilst I have never used before, is still a good browser based on what I've heard.

TL;DR: Firefox

Never had issues with Chrome. Yeah, don't use IE, that's utter shit. Your other choices would be Firefox or Opera. Out of those, Firefox would be the best. Opera, whilst I have never used before, is still a good browser based on what I've heard.

TL;DR: Firefox

Thanks I used Opera a LONG time ago when I needed an auto refresh option to gain some boons in a game. :p

I've Lowered the quality of my YouTube videos from 1080 to 720 to see if that 'helps.

I will install Firefox now though and see how that runs too. Thank you very much.

Mostly use Chrome at home, occasionally will find a site that needs Firefox which works nice. Bonus for Firefox is it doesn't use up as much memory as Chrome does. Sadly, I am forced to use IE here at work and I dispise it.

Archived