T-Zone 2015 - September 2015 Real World Data (RELEASE)

Happy September 1st everyone, I am proud to announce to the mod community the second TEW 2015 release by the T-Zone team...this is an update based on the wrestling world as of September 1st 2015.

I primarily make the data for myself which is why I have such a passion for it, as a result stats are always going to be subjective so please refrain from comment s such as "X needs 78 brawl instead of 76" etc. as I will not listen.

Feel free to point out any glaring errors as I am sure there will be a lot of them as I am only human (Types of errors to point out would be dispositions, missing roster members, wrong title holders that type of thing).

The data includes Kana and Sarah Stock on PPA deals with NXT until in real life Kana loses the Joshi Title(s) she holds and Stock leaves CMLL. Athena, Rich Swann and Biff Busick whilst there are rumours are still working numerous indy dates to so have not been added to NXT until that is cleared up.

Notes: - The game will give a warning when you start a new game to say Greg Excellent is too heavy to hold the CZW Junior Title, this is intentional as in real life he is also too heavy.

For this update NXT has been removed as a brand and made back in to a developmental territory as I was not happy how it worked within the game in terms of the AI.

I have also trimmed down the pics to remove all the unnecessary ones.

Mod Stats

Agers 0

Alliances 3

Aliance Members 9

Alter Egos 1187

Angles 453

Announcer Experience 33

Chemistry 23

Companies 63

Company Relationships 31

Dojos 72

Dojo Graduates 493

End of Year 35

Eras 0

Events 168

Event Names 960

Gimmicks 503

Hall of Immortals 92

Injuries 372

Locations 5418

Match Types 154

Media Groups 12

Moves 3006

Move Sets 2060

Narratives 0

PPV Carriers 27

PPV Agreements 27

Stables 111

Starting Injuries 20

Starting Storylines 0

Teams 641

Team Names 450

Titles 296

Title Lineages 6561

Tour Names 88

Tribute Shows 0

TV Networks 103

TV Shows 32

TV Show Slots 77

TV Show Names 217

Workers 2199

Worker Relationships 620

Worker Names 9701

Data: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qje6b99i6zqcwp7/TEW2013.mdb

Pics: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c6r7b952w7xm051/pics.rar

I have not downloaded this update yet, however his last update did not include the WWE network. I ended up creating myself, and importing the picture from another mod, because I didn't think about importing the actual product lol.

The WWE network is not in as it does not translate well to the game having a network covering pretty much the whole game world, for that reason the decision was made to split it in to internets based in various different regions..which doubled up to be used by other promotions. A system like in WMMA would allow the network to be accurately portrayed however in TEW it does not work out as it causes conflicts in countries where other companies broadcast too, for example Sky Sports in the UK etc.

The WWE network is not in as it does not translate well to the game having a network covering pretty much the whole game world, for that reason the decision was made to split it in to internets based in various different regions..which doubled up to be used by other promotions. A system like in WMMA would allow the network to be accurately portrayed however in TEW it does not work out as it causes conflicts in countries where other companies broadcast too, for example Sky Sports in the UK etc.

That definitely makes a lot of sense, as I do feel like I am cheating when I create the WWE Network, but oh well lol. Thanks again for the great mod!

will the old picture pack sync up with this new update? (any new images) as i have added some of my own cuts to the pack, and i cant remember which ones i added. Thanks again for your hard work T zone got my back playing TEW again

An easy solution is to download the new picture pack and when you merge the files do not overwrite the files in the original destination. I hope that makes sense.

Played around with this last night. Ran a one year test sim and it looks like things hold up pretty well. The WWE gets solid grades without getting easy A matches all over the place. Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, and Kevin Owens ended up all being in the top 5 of the Top 500.

Ran a second one month test sim and saw that the WWE title had been vacated. Within the first month, Seth Rollins had left for six months to film a movie. Star Quality and US popularity.... A Plus. Bam! That would be a fun save to roll with.

If we wanted to create WWE Network for a more simple setup, can someone suggest what would the settings be to get it most realistic?

Perhaps someone will have a decent suggestion, but I just don't think it properly translates into the current TEW model. Making it as a PPV carrier makes the most sense. And that means its smaller to be realistic in terms of coverage and income (which is then limited to the amount of money the WWE takes in) or bigger, which becomes overwhelming in the amount of money it makes and popularity growth. Even if you just make it Huge in the US alone, that isn't really true to reality.

Finished simming 2016 in the one year sim I started the other night. 2016 was the year of DragonGate as they dominated the awards and the top of the Top 500. Luke Harper had the WWE world title for the latter part of the year and Bray Wyatt is an absolute monster of an in-ring talent, with A's all over the place. Kinda want to play around with booking a proper game with this one if I can find the time. Great work!

Looking forward to breaking this baby in!

Two quick things:

- There's a duplicate of a worker in the data: Rickey Shane Page & Ricky Shane Page. No biggie. I just moved Rickey's data (titles held, contracts, etc.) over to Ricky. Problem Solved.

- Also worth noting, according to Wrestling Observer Josh Matthews revealed on his podcast that he is now married to Madison Rayne aka Ashley Lane.

Looking forward to breaking this baby in!

Two quick things:

- There's a duplicate of a worker in the data: Rickey Shane Page & Ricky Shane Page. No biggie. I just moved Rickey's data (titles held, contracts, etc.) over to Ricky. Problem Solved.

- Also worth noting, according to Wrestling Observer Josh Matthews revealed on his podcast that he is now married to Madison Rayne aka Ashley Lane.

Not quite sure how that happened, I have altered that for next release so there is only one Rickey Shane Page.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod, starting a game with this tonight, just one thing, and I know it's nit picking and doesn't really affect the game but the worker pictures you create are nowhere near as good as the ones in a mod by Fleish for example.

Maybe we can all help with the next update and work on an awesome picture pack?

A large part of that is down to the fact a lot of the more obscure independent guys do not have easy accessible full frontal posed pictures for example so it needs to be taken from actions shots or a side shot and such. By all means if there are any you or anyone else can provide a better picture for it would be much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived