Other guide threads

• 4 weeks later...

First of all thank you for all of your previous posts. they have helped me understand the vastness and greatness of this game as i try to learn it.

I just got the game thru Steam and am struggling thru my first season. do you think that you could do a step by step guide to a first season walkthru? I think this would be immensely helpful for newbies like me.

I go by combine results a little, but sometimes they may be off. If you have a good scout team, however, they are more accurate

As far as a first season walk through, it depends on what team you have. If you have some team like Ohio State or Alabama just start winning because you'll already have great players. If you have some team like Old Dominion, then you hae to start from the bottom.

Two things I would recommend- cut as many useless players as you can. I mean the players who are like 1.0/1.0 will never play, who have weak durability and will always be injured, who are slow and useless. Just get rid of the dead weight. Also, for the first few years, schedule lots of cupcakes. I mean the bottom of the barrel type of teams, to give your team a chance to win and to experience it

Archived