RELEASE: January 2016 RWC FANTASY Mod!!!

Hello people of Grey Dog! I really over-shot the release period time on this, didn't I? Well this is the first time I've made a fantasy mod, or any mod for that matter. We have traveled 4 months into the future as it has just become the first of the year. We have said sayonara to 2015 and have welcomed on the new year! A lot of stuff happened in 2015, but here's a little rundown on what all happened on the second half of the year!

-Sheamus cashed in on Seth Rollins at TLC to close out 2015 as your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion! Sheamus accidentally injured Seth Rollins during that match leaving him out for about a month with Shoulder Tendonitis. So Seth has basically been robbed of a re-match. Sheamus thought it would be the easy life. But that turned out to be the complete opposite. The Lunatic Fringe came out to RAW one night and stated his frustrations with the company. He claimed he was sick of being repeatedly pushed back and back and back. He says he's steamrolling to the front of the line. He's coming for Sheamus and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The following night on Smackdown, Ambrose won a battle royal to gain #1 contendership to Sheamus' World Title and is booked to face the Celtic Warrior at the Royal Rumble for the biggest prize of them all. Will Ambrose go to WrestleMania as World Champion? Or will the Irish Bruiser be too much for the Fringe?

-Dave Bautista made his shocking debut in TNA, surprising everybody and attacking Ethan Carter III who is still TNA World Heavyweight Champion. However Dave has made it known he is gunning for EC3 and the TNA World Title

-Roman Reigns has never been a man to back down. He has never been a man that has been held down. He takes names and chews them up and spits them out and he claims this Authority BS has gone on for too long. He called out Big Show, Kane, and new Authority member Luke Harper and told them he is going to end this. He is going to be the man to beat the man! Show, Kane, and Harper rushed the ring and beat down Reigns but Reigns didn't stay down. Roman needs 2 more partners to help end the Authority. With endless options, the leader of the Roman empire looks to make his first conquer with the kingdom that is the Authority.

-After the debut of Braun Strowman, the Wyatt Family looked strong except Luke Harper was once again 'set free' from the Family after not carrying out Wyatt's orders. Harper has found a new home in the Authority, alongside Kane, and Big Show

-Speaking of the Wyatt's, Erick Rowan returned from injury after Sister Abagail brought him home to his true brothers. The Wyatt Family targeted the United States Champion John Cena and after Cena beat Bray initially, Wyatt was able to capture the first piece of gold in his career as Bray claims he has all the power now and no mortal or superman can stop him and his Family.

-The Man that Gravity Forgot truly proved himself in recent months as he joined in the hunt for Ryback's Intercontinental Championship. A recent triple threat match went down for Ryback's IC Title between the Big Guy Himself, Neville, and the Awesome One, The Miz. Miz looked to almost capture the belt as Tyler Breeze made his main roster debut and almost cost Ryback the victory, however Neville refused to let Breeze get involved, drop-kicking him off the apron. The Miz hit a Skull crushing finale on Neville and hit a low-blow to Ryback. Miz went for the pin but Neville came off the top with the Red Arrow on Miz and scored the fall for the Intercontinental Title.

-Most people thought the Dudley Boyz re-union was the hottest thing in the Tag Team Division. While they were focused on the New Day, the Ascension were focused on destruction, destroying every tag team in they're path. It appeared the two had really stepped up their game. They beat New Day for the Tag Titles but they now have to deal with the Dudleys, who aren't Konnor & Viktor's biggest fans.

-AJ Lee. The diva who held the Divas Championship for 295 straight days, setting a new record for the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time. Survivor Series 2014, Nikki Bella beats AJ to become new champ and 290+ days later she is still the champ. Nikki had one last task in front of her before she became the longest reigning champ. A 4-Way match against Paige, Sasha Banks, and fellow Team Bella member Alicia Fox. Nikki looked as if she had it and like she was going to make history.......but one quick Scissors Kick to the back of the head and Alicia Fox shattered Nikki's hope of accomplishing said history. Foxy turned on Team Bella and started her second reign as Diva's Champion. She stated she didn't want to just stand by and watch someone else make history, when she knew she was perfectly capable herself.

-Kevin Owens beat John Cena in his first match on the main roster. After 2 losses to Cena, Owens got demoted and demoted hard. He claims he is better than anyone on the roster. A better talker, a better sports entertainer, a better athlete, a better WRESTLER. This prompted Cesaro to come out. After a war of words, a brawl insued and these two men didn't hold back. The following night, Kevin Owens announced he was bringing back a title of sophistication, a title held by some of the all-time greats, a title that has meaning, a title representing greatness, the EUROPEAN Championship! Owens says this title is not ever going to be held by any American because he is the greatest wrestler of all time! Nobody from America or any other country can touch him! O......Canada!!!! Cesaro came out once again to a different theme song with the Tornado sirens back. He cut a promo on the United States and threw in his home-country of Switzerland in there. He says if KO wants to bring back a title no American is worthy of.....bring it on!

That about covers it for starting storylines. Like I said in the narrative, some of you might not agree on some of the stats/popularity for some workers, but having played a lot of Cpt. Charisma's mods, I'm used to the over-inflated stats which will probably please some and annoy others, but you know, u wot m8? lol. Here are a list of starting champions

WWE World Heavyweight: Sheamus

WWE Intercontinental: Neville

WWE United States: Bray Wyatt

WWE World Tag Team: The Ascension

WWE Divas: Alicia Fox (I bet most of you thought this was going to be AJ or Paige.......dirty dirty people! :p)

TNA World Heavyweight: Ethan Carter III

TNA World Tag Team: Trevor Lee & Brian Myers

TNA X-Division: Tigre Uno

TNA Women's Knockouts: Taryn Terrell

IWGP World Heavyweight: Kota Ibushi

IWGP Intercontinental: Tetsuya Naito

IWGP Junior Heavyweight: Yujiro Takahashi

IWGP Junior Tag Team: reDRagon

IWGP Tag Team: The Kingdom

Every other company than WWE/TNA/NJPW/ROH/ a little bit of Lucha Underground has not been edited as I know very little about those companies.

Well, that's about it! Like I said this is just a fantasy mod and all of the stuff I've edited is just fantasy. A good bit of this stuff will likely not happen. So if you download this, please don't say something like Sheamus' pop is too high. Well you don't know what happened to Sheamus in these last 4 months. He could've gotten the push of a lifetime xD. Anyways hope you guys enjoy. This was made purely just for me to play through but I felt it would be cool if I shared it here. Hope you all enjoy! :)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/alau3ub4qrnhwvu/TEW2013.mdb

Love the idea of this mod! What is the state of tna in this mod?

Thanks man! Batista is the main thing that has happened in TNA and now he's going after EC3. The GFW invasion kind of died out but Trevor Lee & Brian Myers stayed with both companies and they're tag champs for both companies. Taryn Terrell won the KO Title back from Brooke. A lot of potential to bring these guys back if you're up for the challenge. ;)

It does :p playing it right now, don't know who I want to win the Royal Rumble, Brock, Bryan, Ziggler or Rusev have any ideas?

I've gone for Ambrose beating Sheamus at Royal Rumble, Reigns winning the rumble again (Not being booed at the arena this time :p) and Rollins returning for his rematch at Mania. Boom, Shield Triple Threat!

I've gone for Ambrose beating Sheamus at Royal Rumble, Reigns winning the rumble again (Not being booed at the arena this time :p) and Rollins returning for his rematch at Mania. Boom, Shield Triple Threat!

That sounds awesome! Kinda like what I want to do. Thanks for playing the mod! :)

Wait, how can there be a 2016 mod when it's not even 2016 yet???

It's a fantasy mod. Meaning that it's not quite a real real world mod instead it's Dave's take of what the future might hold. Think about it along the lines of a scenario where you can step in and play after events have happened. :)

It's a fantasy mod. Meaning that it's not quite a real real world mod instead it's Dave's take of what the future might hold. Think about it along the lines of a scenario where you can step in and play after events have happened. :)

Yeah I know, sorry for the confusion it was just meant to be a joke.

I've already been enjoying this mod. It's been great to play around with because you can actually do what you want and not feel like you have to follow what WWE did. A few small things like no one being called up or Sasha still being in NXT is weird to me but that doesn't really amtter. Great mod!

I've already been enjoying this mod. It's been great to play around with because you can actually do what you want and not feel like you have to follow what WWE did. A few small things like no one being called up or Sasha still being in NXT is weird to me but that doesn't really amtter. Great mod!

Hi Alex! Glad to hear you're enjoying the mod. Sasha still being in NXT is my fault because Fleisch's August RWM data is the base and for some reason she is still in NXT then, which I just forgot to correct. :p

I didn't call a lot of people up but I did call up Tyler Breeze. He's in a storyline on where he's kind of the Miz's protégé, so fool around with that if you like. :)

That being said I'm really happy you enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived