SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, February 2007 (airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attend[/CENTER]ance [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. RICH MONEY[/B] I had thought that this was going to be a throw-away match, just something to kind of get the crowd’s interest, but I didn’t realize that it would be this good! Rich and Elemntal have amazing chemistry together. Just the right mix of high flying fun and brawling strength. Even though Rich cheated to win, the crowd loved what they saw. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 12:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Farrah Hesketh shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to start the show. He stated that the board of directors had decided to retire the SWF Shooting Star Title. Effective immediately, Bart Biggz is no longer the Shooting Star Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) In a package that was filmed but not shown to the fans at McGaw, Eddie Peak complained about his loss at “Nothing to Lose”. He went on to say that he wanted to punish somebody for it, and even though he knows that it wasn’t Christian Faith’s fault, Eddie wants a match against him tonight for the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]MELODY CUTHILL vs. PECS[/B] This was an okay match. Jessie and Blonde Bombshell, the respective managers of the wrestlers, did a good job psyching up their workers. In the end, Pecs hit the Pose Down for the win. WINNER: [B]Pecs[/B] in 12:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Bart Biggz burst into Richard Eisen’s office and reamed him out for stripping the Shooting Star Title from him before he even had a chance to defend it. He threw the belt at Richard and then stormed out again. Bart looked like a petulant child in the segment. Not at all what we were going for. Thankfully, Richard’s reactions were perfect and saved this from being a total disaster. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Once again, it’s time for “Ask Dan”! We even got some cheesy, soothing music for an intro. The camera cut to Dan, once again wearing his robe sitting in the same plush chair. He smiled at the camera and then got down to business: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“‘Dear Dan. I get beat up a lot at school and I want to know how to deal with bullies. You seem to have no problems with bullies can you help me. Signed, Bob Johnson from Peoria, Illinois.’ “Well, Bob, I can see why you would ask me for help. I mean, look at me. I am the perfect specimen of what a real man is. I’m smart, I’m witty, and I can go toe-to-toe with the best of them. You’re right. I have no problem with bullies at all. “But I hate to break it to you, Bob, but if you’re getting beaten up at school, you’re probably a loser who deserves every Indian Burn, Tittie-Twister, and Atomic Wedgie that you get. There’s a reason why they’re targeting you, Bob, and it’s ‘cuz you suck and they know it. If I were you, I’d just get your loser parents to home school you or something until you can get a job that doesn’t require you to show your pimply face in public, because Lord knows you’re going to be facing this kind of trouble the rest of your life. “Okay, so until next time, I’m Delirious Dan, so send me your questions. I’ll do my best to answer them because, let’s face, I’m smarter than all of you put together.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 6) Skull DeBones was sulking backstage when he passed by Mainstream Hernandez. Mainstream was chatting with Willow (one of our backstage workers), and he started laughing about something she said. Skull thought that he was laughing at him, though, so he got up in his face, yelling about how everybody seems to think he’s some sort of joke now. He wants to prove he’s not, so he challenged Mainstream to a match next week on Warzone. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) A video aired, hyping the United States of Annihilation. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] Peter Michaels commented at the beginning of the match that this was an interesting match-up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“High Concept, the former tag team champs, face off against the United States of Annihilation, who could easily become tag team champs in the near future!”[/COLOR] The match lived up to the hype. Lots of good action that kept the fans on the edge of their seats. It finally ended when Joey Minnesota hit Groucho Bling with an Empire Spiral. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 13:13 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Joe Sexy hosted a bikini contest. Yes, I know, it’s a cheap way to get a pop out of the crowd, but I want to defeat the “Post-PPV Warzone” curse. At any rate, much to Joe’s delight, Principessa, Blonde Bombshell, Jessie, and Emma Chase showed off what they had in some very skimpy bikinis, each one hotter than the last. By the crowd’s reaction, Principessa won the match, much to the disgust of the other women. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) Christian Faith was getting ready to go out to his match when Wanda Fish found him. Wanda did her best to encourage Christian to go out there and do his best, but about half-way through the speech, it turned into another tribute to Richard Eisen, one that left Christian looking confused. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Great match to finish the night. Eddie was a little tired toward the end, but it was a match for the books. Christian seemed unbeatable, but Eddie kept squeaking out of tight spots as well. Finally, Eddie managed to catch Christian out of a Leap of Faith and turned it into a Peak of Perfection. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 28:17 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Christian got up from the mat and looked pretty disappointed as Eddie celebrated his win. Christian finally shrugged and went over to shake Eddie’s hand. Eddie looked at him and laughed, leaving him alone in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The curse is over! While the crowd didn’t want to see American Elemental or Pecs as much as they did, they still loved the show anyway. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Rich Money defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Pecs defeated Melody Cuthill [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated High Concept [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Christian Faith to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Invasion![/B][/SIZE] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, February 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] An okay opening match. Andre won it with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Andre Jones[/B] in 5:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] These two worked pretty well together. They got the crowd jumping for the show. Ricky won it with Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]in 7:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The new SWF World Heavyweight Champ, Joel Kovach, came out to a chorus of boos. He waited out the fans for a few moments, smirking at them like he didn't care that they hated him. When they finally settled down a little, Joel launched into a tirade about how it's about time he was recognized as the phenomenal wrestler that he is. That brought even more boos. Joel waited them out and then said that the fans can boo all they want, it doesn't matter; the belt isn't leaving his waist ever, because there's simply nobody in the locker room who can take it away from him. Apparently Tim Westybrook disagreed. He came out and said that while he wants to get his hands on BLZ Bubb, he's willing to take a detour and take the title away from Joel. He claimed that Joel won't be able to stand up to the Unstoppable Force. Joel laughed at the young man and said that if he wants to get hurt, he'll be more than happy to oblige. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge. 2) Richard Eisen was backstage with an object propped up on his desk. He said that the board of directors have met again and that they've created a new title for the SWF. It's called the "SWF 10-Minute Championship". The holder has to be able to defend it in matches that only have a ten minute time limit. He'll announce how the first champ will be determined soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Bart, the last Shooting Star Champ, came out and looked absolutely ticked. He destroyed Dan completely before storming off to the back. I don't think this was a wise move for me to include this tonight. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz[/B] in 8:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 4) The camera cut to the backstage area where the members of the Glass Ceiling are arguing amongst themselves about what they should do about Tim Westybrook. Bubb criticized Darryl for losing at "Nothing to Lose", but Darryl pointed out that Tim's new finisher is pretty devastating. Joe seemed torn between the stable leader and his tag partner. Finally, Bubb said that he would handle Tim. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Wanda Fish came out to the ring and took the mic. She said that she can't believe her good fortune. Richard Eisen has signed her in a match against Sam Keith! She said that it's an honor to face off against a veteran like Sam, but she's confident that she will win in the end. She's so confident, as a matter of fact, that she dedicates her impending victory to [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"the greatest man in professional wrestling today, Richard Eisen!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]WANDA FISH vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Sam, who was still taped up from his cage match against Ricky Dale Johnson, came out and looked amused at Wanda Fish. In the early going, Sam was able to dominate Wanda. He seemed to take particular delight in humiliating her: pinning her in suggestive ways, messing up her hair, that sort of thing. But then Wanda surprised him with a flurry of intense offense that resulted in a near fall. The amused smirk was gone from Sam's face as he took her on for real. Wanda proved to be too much for Sam, though, finally hitting him with the Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Troy Tornado came out next. He basked in what he thought was the crowd's adulation (but was really a chorus of boos almost as loud as Joel's). He said that he believes that what really matters is how you end, not how you got there. He pointed out that according to the record books, he beat Jack Bruce at "Nothing to Lose", proving that he really is the better wrestler, the better performer, and the better man. Now, though, he's feeling generous, so he issued an open challenge to everyone in the back to come out and let him prove what a great man he really is. After a few seconds wait, the Anonymous Avenger and Farrah Hesketh came out. Farrah made a few disparaging remarks about how Troy seems to prefer fast endings (most of which could have been easily misconstrued as double entandres). She said that her client wasn't too pleased with how Troy finished the match at "Nothing to Lose", so he wants to punish him for it right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 8) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] If this is "not clicking", heck, then bring it on! Troy's over-confidence quickly evaporated as he realized that the Avenger wasn't going to be a push over. This became especially clear when the Avenger hit Troy with that all-too-familiar looking finisher. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 13:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Avenger left the ring without a glance behind him with Farrah trailing in his wake. Troy stared after him in shock. That's when Jack Bruce vaulted the security railing and attacked Troy, laying him out. He then leaned over Troy's fallen form and screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think we're done yet? Don't count on it!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Joe Sexy was leading Richard Eisen down the hall, saying that he was going to take the boss out on the town. That's when they ran into Wanda Fish. She had a strange gleam in her eyes, one that set Richard back a little. She then launched into some enthusiastic thanks to Richard for everything he's done for her. She invaded his personal space, causing him to back up and bump into Joe. She finished her thanks with a tight hug, a content smile on her face. She then practically skipped down the hall. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That was weird,"[/COLOR] Richard commented. Joe laughed. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Why? Isn't it obvious, boss? She's got the hots for you! And take a look at her! If you don't want her, send her to me. Now, c'mon! Let's go paint the town!"[/COLOR] Richard turned and looked down the hall with a thoughtful look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The camera cut backstage to show Tim Westybrook powerlifting a massive amount of weight to get ready for the main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Wow. Great match. Tim has come a far way since coming to the SWF. I was a little worried that he wouldn't be ready to carry a main event, but those fears were laid to rest. This was such a great match that poor Jerry Eisen and Marv Earnest weren't able to keep up with calling the match. Even Emma Chase had difficulty calling this one. Lots of offense. Lots of near falls. The momentum swung back and forth between the two competitors. Finally, Tim got Joel up into the electric chair. Jerry said that fans should start their VCRs now to see the most devestating move in professional wrestling today. And that's when BLZ Bubb hit the ring. He kicked Tim in the knee, causing the challenger to drop Joel from his shoulders. The ref called for the bell as Bubb continued the assault, beating up an already tired Tim until he finished the younger man off with a Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by DQ in 13:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Joel watched Bubb leave and then turned to the camera and shrugged. He retrieved the title and a mic and informed the unconscious Tim that that's the way the ball bounces. He started to leave when Christian Faith came out. Christian told Joel not to get too comfortable, because Christian wants a shot at the title as well. The show ended with Christian staring at Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Everything seemed to run smoothly tonight. No complaints about overusing anyone, even slightly. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Andre Jones defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Troy Tornado[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joel Kovach by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, February 2007[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Just a fun match that ended predictably. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 6:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] A good back and forth battle that ended with Enforcer Roberts using a submission ropes with the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Enforcer Roberts[/B] in 6:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Principessa shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with a graphic telling the fans that Richard Eisen has signed a match between Ricky Dale Johnson and Eddie Peak for tonight's main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Tim Westybrook was in the ring after the graphic faded. He talked a little bit about his title shot from [I]Invasion![/I] He warns Joel not to get too attached to the title, because he's eventually going to come and take it away. But for right now, he's completely focused on BLZ Bubb. He told Bubb that he shouldn't have stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. Now Tim's coming after him. He wants him in a match..... That's when the Glass Ceiling came out to ring side. Bubb informed Tim that it's just not going to happen. Instead, Bubb suggests that at the next [I]Invasion![/I], it should be Tim vs. Joe Sexy. Tim closed his eyes in frustration. Bubb then promised him that if he can get past Joe, Bubb will face him in a match. Tim sighed and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) [B]JOHNNY MARTIN vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Kind of a fun match. These two did a good job tearing it up. WINNER: [B]Johnny Martin[/B] in 8:26 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Troy Tornado came out to the ring and said that he was furious about what happened on [I]Invasion![/I] He screamed at Jack Bruce about being a sore loser and said that their little feud was over, the better man won, and that Jack should get a life. Then Troy lit into Richard Eisen for allowing Jack to get the drop on him like that. He called Richard all sorts of different names in the book. That's when Wanda Fish came out, angry that Troy was bad-mouthing Richard. She challenged him to a match so she could shove his words back down his throat. Troy laughed and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the initial griping and the challenge 5) [B]WANDA FISH vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] The match went back and forth for a long while, with Wanda seemingly more interested in hurting and humiliating Troy than in pinning him. Troy made her pay for it by hitting her with the Star Maker and then pinning her instead. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 10:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Wanda stumbled into the back, looking very upset with herself. She ran into Richard Eisen backstage. She tried to apologize to him for losing, but Richard shushed her by placing his forefinger on her lips. He whispered huskily that he appreciated her effort and that he's been very impressed with her as a wrestler and especially as a beautiful young woman. He then suggested that they go out and get some dinner together and then go back to his hotel suite where he could thank her properly. He leaned in for a kiss. Wanda backed away, her eyes wide and horrified. She excused herself with a nauseated look on her face. Richard watched her go with a confused look on his face, but that quickly turned to anger. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The announcers announced that next week on [I]Invasion![/I], we were going to see the Tomboys take on Flex & Pecs for the last time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 8) It's time once again for "Ask Dan." Dan smiled at the camera and welcomed the viewers to bask in his awesome intellect and wisdom as he tries to bring a little bit of light into their sorry existences. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Today's letter is from Sandra York of Las Vegas, New Mexico. Sandra writes, 'Dear Dan, I don't have a question for you, but I wanted to let you know that I'm your biggest fan! You're such a great wrestler and you're so smart. I wanted to let you know that you've really made a difference to me. I'm such a big fan that I even named my dog after you. Enclosed is Little Delirious Dan's picture. I hope you enjoy it. Your fan, etc. etc. etc.' "Well, I'm glad to see that at least one of you has some good sense. Let's take a look at this ...."[/COLOR] Dan's voice trailed off as he looked at the picture. A furious expression washed over his face. He threw it down on the ground and the camera focused on it, revealing that Little Delirious Dan is a Shih Tzu wearing lots of frilly bows on her ears and tail. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What the [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"][bleeped by the network][/COLOR][COLOR="darkgreen"] is wrong with you? You would name a little puffball like that after ME? Look at me? Do I look like a Shih Tzu? You should name a pit bull or rottweiler after me! Or a ... a dragon or something! "And how stupid are you that you think you live in New Mexico! We all know Las Vegas is in Nevada. No wonder you thought it would be okay to name that stupid little mutt after me when you don't even know what state you live in...."[/COLOR] A voice from off camera informed Dan that there is indeed a town called Las Vegas in New Mexico as well. Dan blinked in surprise then continued with his rant: [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No wonder Sandy is such a moron! She lives in a town that's so stupid they tried to rip off someone else's name! Geez! Sandy, even though you didn't ask for any advice, let me give you some anyway: find someone else to idolize. I don't need an idiot like you dragging me down. Maybe you can be the #1 Fan of that moron, Remo. I understand he needs all the help he can get. "Anyway, if any of you idiots have any real problems, e-mail me and I'll do my best. But I can't guarantee anything."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 9) Mainstream Hernandez came out to the ring and said that he wants to face Skull DeBones in a match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Joey Minnesota came out to the ring to gripe about the Anonymous Avenger. He complained about how all the fans are buzzing about who the Avenger really is. He pointed out that they should be talking about him instead. He's one half of the most dominant tag team in the SWF. He said that Avenger is a nobody who's just using his "Anonymous" gimmick to drum up more heat than he deserves. That's when the Anonymous Avenger came out to shut Joey up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Wow. What a match. These two tore it up. Joey couldn't put the Avenger down on his own, so Nevada Nuclear came out to give him a helping hand. That didn't work out so well, because first the Avenger took out Nevada and then pinned Joey. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 12:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Ana Garcia snuck away from the announce table and she caught up with the Avenger backstage. She tried to get him to say a few words, but instead, the Avenger just stared at her. At least, Ana assumed he was staring at her. Since we can't see his eyes, there's no way to know for sure. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 13) Eddie Peak was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] A really great match. These two really punished each other for the entire length of the match, but Eddie was tiring out towards the end. Not that it mattered. In the end, Eddie got his title belt and used it to knock Ricky's lights out in front of the ref. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]by DQ in 17:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) The announcers reminded us that on the next episode of [I]Invasion![/I], we'll see Tim Westybrook take on Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently I had scheduled Mainstream to fight Skull already. Whoops. My bad. Even though the crowd was upset that they didn't get to see that match, they still left satisfied. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Joel Kovach defeated Chris Gordon [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Enforcer Roberts defeated Angry Gilmore[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Johnny Martin defeated Freddie Datsun[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Wanda Fish[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Joey Minnesota[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Eddie Peak by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

This diary is so creative it's not even funny! I'm glad to see Tim Westybrook shining on a world stage. I try to push him to the moon myself, and seeing you do it in a public forum somehow feels rewarding. I'm sure many T.I.M. fans share that sentiment. also, "WMD" was and is the most creative thing I've ever seen done with a CVERSE character btw! Question: Could you possibly post your overness ratings for various regions throughout the world? I'm dying to know how close you are to world conquest! I need to know if this can even be done in-game! At any rate, keep up the great work!

Ask and ye shall receive.... [B][U]USA[/U][/B] Great Lakes - 73.4% Mid Atlantic - 73.4% Mid South - 73.4% Mid West - 73.0% New England - 73.4% North West - 73.0% South East - 73.5% South West - 73.0% Tri State - 73.5% Puerto Rico - 71.8% [B][U]MEXICO[/U][/B] Northern - 60.6% South Eastern - 60.1% West Central - 59.9% [B][U]UNITED KINGDOM[/U][/B] Midlands - 51.0% North - 51.0% Scotland - 51.1% South - 51.3% [B][U]CANADA[/U][/B] The Maritimes - 71.2% Quebec - 71.2% Ontario - 70.7% The Prairies - 70.7% British Columbia - 70.6% [B][U]JAPAN[/U][/B] Hokkaido - 57.6% Honshu - 58.3% Kyushu - 58.3% Shikoku - 58.5% [B][U]EUROPE[/U][/B] Western - 56.1% Central - 56.1% Eastern - 56.1% Part of the reason I kept going back to Canada was because I noticed that our popularity there is almost at the same level as that of the U.S., but the problem is that only two or three of our workers are really over in Canada (Eric Eisen for some inexplicable reason and Tim Westybrook being the two most over). So we can draw a lot of fans, but we don't have enough over workers to put on a really good show.

I just walked to work, so I can't pop open the game and check for sure. I do know that for some odd reason, Delirious Dan is slightly more popular in Mexico than he is in the U.S. (he's at 13% or so in Mexico, 10% in the U.S.). Don't ask me to explain that, I can't explain it either. As for TV & PPV coverage, I've got TV deals for both Invasion! and Warzone everywhere (as in, I cover all the territories). PPV is just the U.S. and Canada. I keep sending out negotiation requests with PPV carriers in the other regions, but I keep getting messages back that they don't think it'd be profitable enough for them to carry me. I find that funny, since my viewership keeps growing bigger and bigger. If I remember correctly, my last episode of Warzone got me 200,000 viewers in Japan.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, February 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] I just realized that I haven't used Steve in a while. This should hopefully keep him a little bit happier. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 6:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Sam goes for Rich. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 6:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A graphic aired, reminding fans that tonight's main event is Tim Westybrook taking on Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen started the show by announcing that tonight, a tournament will start to find the new SWF 10-Minute Champion. The rules of the 10-Minute Champion are simple: every match can only go 10 minutes. If time expires, both wrestlers are disqualified. Richard said he's excited about this new championship, and that the tournament is going to start right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] in a first round match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Bart and Andre both came out looking pretty intense. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's understandable, since Bart took the now retired Shooting Star Championship away from Andre right before Richard scrapped it,"[/COLOR] Emma Chase commented. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Both men want to get their hands on this new belt."[/COLOR] It was an okay match. Nothing spectacular, but that's all right. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz[/B] in 9:27 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Jerry Eisen then introduced a video of something that happened earlier today. Emma Chase seemed particularly upset by the introduction. We soon saw why. The Anonymous Avenger was walking backstage. People got out of his way immediately and he just kept walking without acknowledging anyone. Then Emma stepped out of a door and called for Avenger to stop. Avenger did, and Emma confronted him. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Who do you think you're fooling?"[/COLOR] she asked. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think we don't already know who's under that mask? You think we don't recognize your moves? You think [I]I[/I] don't recognize your moves? How stupid do you think people are?"[/COLOR] Avenger said nothing, so Emma tried a different approach. She smiled seductively and sidled up to him, her hands carressing his chest. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I have to admit, seeing you in action again has brought back a number of fond memories. It made me remember how much you meant to me and how you were always there to be my angel. Why don't you just drop this silly masquerade and ... and come back to me?"[/COLOR] Avenger still remained silent. Emma stared at him then launched into a bitter tirade, one that called Avenger every name in the book (and a few I think Emma made up on the spot). When Avenger still didn't respond, she hauled off and slapped him across the face. Avenger's head stayed slanted to the side and then he looked at her and took a step closer. Fear painted itself across Emma's face, but Avenger simply stood there silently for a few seconds and then turned and walked away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] in a first round match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Whoops. Bad chemistry strikes again, and I even have a note about that in front of me. Oh well. The crowd more than made up for the bad chemistry and the fact that Dan was off his game tonight. There were actually quite a few people who were cheering for Dan, even though the Great Lakes are technically Chris's home turf. In the end, though, Dan got beaten. WINNER: [B]Chris Gordon[/B] in 6:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Skull DeBones was backstage with a mic. He taunted Mainstream about last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He said that the two of them were supposed to fight last week but for some odd reason, Mainstream only wanted to talk. Skull went on to say that he believes actions speak louder than words. If the two of them are going to meet up, he wants it to be for the SWF North American Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE TOMBOYS vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] A quick match to tie up the loose ends of this feud before the girls go on to the 10-Minute tourney. WINNERS: [B]The Tomboys[/B] in 8:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) Richard Eisen was sitting in his office when Wanda Fish entered. Wanda looked very nervous. Richard thanked her for coming and then launched into a speech about how everyone on the SWF is a team and that they have to work together. He also pointed out that he's the one who made the SWF what it is, that he's like a father to everyone in the company, and that in all things, father knows best. That's why he was so disappointed when Wanda didn't act like a team player last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Before Wanda can protest, Richard said that while he appreciates all the hard work Wanda has done and the multiple times she's stood up for Richard's good name, he has to teach her a lesson. So next week on [I]Invasion![/I], Wanda will be wrestling Texas Pete. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Christian Faith cut a promo backstage, taunting Joel Kovach. He said that Joel deserves congratulations for being the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, but he doesn't deserve any respect for that because Joel hasn't earned any respect. He went on to say that Joel is nothing more than a bully and that Christian will be the one to both stand up to him and stop him. But before Christian was even done talking, Joel blindsided him and threw him around the interview set, tossing him into piles of equipment and beating the living crap out of him. Joel then leaned over Christian's prone body and yelled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think you're the one who's going to teach me a lesson? I hate to break it to you, Christian, but no amount of faith is going to pull you through this!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the attack 10) Joe Sexy was shown in his locker room looking plenty nervous. BLZ Bubb appeared next to him and tried to psyche him up for the match. Joe didn't seem convinced and even suggested at one point that he feign illness or injury so he wouldn't have to face Tim. Bubb then leaned in close and delivered this ultimatum: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Either you go out there and face Tim tonight, or you stay back here .... and face me next week."[/COLOR] Joe swallowed hard and decided it was time to go out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOE SEXY[/B] Joe tried his best to bring Tim down, but all of his underhanded tricks proved worthless. Tim wore him down until finally, he put him in his devestating finisher which Jerry Eisen informed everyone is called "The Unstoppable Force". Tim drove Joe into the mat face first and then got the pin. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 22:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Tim turned to the camera and shouted into it: "BLZ Bubb, you're next!" Sadly, Tim isn't the best speaker, and so it came off a little weak. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Ouch. I knew this was going to happen, especially since we're focusing on the lower card this week. Still, it does hurt. At least TCW didn't out-perform us grade-wise. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Steve Frehley defeated Freddie Datsun[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Rich Money defeated Angry Gilmore [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Chris Gordon defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The Tomboys defeated Flex & Pecs[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joe Sexy[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Wednesday of Week 4, February 2007[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] An okay match. These two didn't work well together, so I'll have to avoid that in the future. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 7:26 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] A good match that got the crowd warmed up and ready to go. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley[/B] in 6:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Blonde Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen was backstage in his office when Christian Faith came in. Christian was pretty upset about how Joel Kovach ambushed him on [I]Invasion![/I] He wants to face Joel tonight! Richard wanted to help him, but he said that he can't book a championship match tonight. Christian said that he didn't care. He'll face Joel in a non-title match. Richard thought about it then agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) BRETT BIGGZ vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY in a first round match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A better match than I expected, one that the crowd really enjoyed. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 4:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) It's time once again for "Ask Dan". Dan seemed a bit distracted as the segment started and we soon found out why. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Today's e-mail is from Boris Hogart who lives in Hell, Michigan. Boris writes: 'Dear Dan. Why are you such a loser? I mean, really. You're a lousy wrestler with a bad attitude. Sure, you look good, but in this business, who cares? Why don't you go into something more up your alley, like male modeling or stripping? You certainly aren't good for much else.'"[/COLOR] Dan stares at the paper for a moment, then tosses it away. With a primal scream, he tore into the set, knocking over the end table and chair, smashing everything he could get his hands on. Finally, he calmed down enough to address the camera. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think I'm a joke? We'll just see about that!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 4) Richard Eisen was still in his office when High Concept found him. They said that they were sick and tired of the United States of Annihilation. They want them in the ring tonight to teach them some manners. Richard, who seemed kind of distracted, agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]PRINCIPESSA vs. AMERICAN ELEMENTAL[/B] in a first round match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Principessa and Elemental did an okay job out there. WINNER: [B]Principessa[/B] in 7:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Mainstream Hernandez came out to the ring and addressed Skull DeBones. He told Skull that it wasn't his fault that they didn't face off last week. It was a production snafu. He said that he'd be more than willing to meet Skull in the ring next week and he'll even put the North American Championship on the line. Skull came out and accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 7) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] Great match. Lots of back and forth action with both teams working well together. The U.S.A. naturally resorted to distractions and double-teaming, working over Groucho Bling pretty badly until Groucho made a hot tag to Elmo. Elmo cleaned house until Joey Minnesota hit him with an Empire Spiral. Little did he realize, Elmo had blind tagged in and while Joey was trying to cover the wrong man, Elmo came in and hit him with a Pity the Fool, his finisher. WINNER: [B]High Concept[/B] in 5:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Joey and Nevada didn't look happy about their loss, so they attacked High Concept and beat them down. Unfortunately, Nevada did not come out of this looking good. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) [B]REMO vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A really good match-up between these two. Remo finally finished off Troy with the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 12:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Remo was celebrating his win when someone rushed out from the back and attacked him. It's Delirious Dan. Unfortunately, Dan's attack had little to no effect on Remo. Remo turned around and faced a now very frightened Dan and then tore him apart. Troy got out of the way and retreated up the ramp, laughing at Dan's demise, only to get run over himself by Jack Bruce. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for Dan's attack; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Jack's 11) BLZ Bubb delivered a promo. He admitted that Tim Westybrook has surprised him. He really didn't think the younger wrestler could rise to the occasion the way he did. But Bubb said that Tim's luck has run out now that he faces the master of the Hades Bomb. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) As if to counter this assertion, a video package aired, showing Tim in his swift rise through the ranks. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] A phenomenal match. I was a little worried since I couldn't remember if these two had ever faced off before. I feared that it would turn out that they didn't have good chemistry together. If they do, you couldn't tell. They tore each other apart, much to the delight of the fans, who seemed to be on the edge of their seats the entire time. Finally, after a flurry of offense from Joel, Christian recovered and rallied and got the champ staggered. Chrsitian went up for a Leap of Faith .... .... only to have Eddie Peak rush in and shove him off the top rope. Eddie then got into the ring and attacked Christian, prompting the ref to call for the bell. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]by DQ in 18:05 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Joel doesn't seem too sure of what happened, but he shrugged and joined in on the attack. Before too much damage could be done, though, Ricky Dale Johnson charged the ring with a steel chair and cleared it out, sending the Champ and the Warmaster laughing to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People weren't happy with seeing American Elemental so much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Steve Frehley defeated Enforcer Roberts [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Black Hat Bailey [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Principessa defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]High Concept defeated the United States of Annihilation [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Joel Kovach by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, March 2007[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MELODY CUTHILL vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY[/B] An okay opening match for what it was worth. WINNER: [B]Black Hat Bailey[/B] in 6:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) STEVE FREHLEY & ANGRY GILMORE vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ & ENFORCER ROBERTS Another great match from these guys. WINNERS: [B]Shawn Gonzalez & Enforcer Roberts[/B] in 6:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. CHRIS GORDON [/B]in a semi-final match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The crowd kind of crashed on this one. These two did a good job, but most of the men in the audience were still buzzing about Farrah Hesketh. Bart picked up the win by hitting Chris with the Biggz Up. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz[/B] in 6:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) Jerry Eisen introduced a clip of an interview he conducted with Troy Tornado earlier in the day. Troy explained that he refused to come to the arena tonight because he was worried for his safety. He's convinced Jack Bruce is out to hurt him. Troy then ran down Jack as being a sore loser. Troy did well; Jerry, not so much. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Tim Westybrook was warming up backstage for his main event match tonight. He heard a noise behind him and turned to see what it was, only to discover it was Darryl Devine and Joe Sexy. The two members of the Glass Ceiling jumped him and, although Tim put up a great fight, they managed to leave him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Emma seemed particularly annoyed when Jerry Eisen continued to refer to Avenger as "the Anonymous Avenger". She was even more annoyed when Jerry refused to say what Avenger's finisher was. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That is so obviously a Fall From Grace! C'mon, Jerry! Why don't you admit to the truth?"[/COLOR] At any rate, it was a great match, even if Jerry wouldn't call the finisher what Emma thought it was. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 16:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Ricky Dale Johnson came out to the ring next. He says that it's obvious that Joel Kovach asked Eddie Peak to help him last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Ricky then called Joel all sorts of different words, all of which painted Joel in a very cowardly light. But Ricky said it's not his to question Joel's actions. Instead, he wants to address Eddie Peak. He then ripped into Eddie and finished it up by challenging Eddie for the Warmaster title at the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Eddie came out and accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the challenge and the response 6) Before either man could leave, though, Richard Eisen came out and informed Ricky that he doesn't have to worry about Joel anymore. Christian Faith has asked for ... and gotten ... a shot at Joel Kovach's World Heavyweight Championship at the next PPV, "Awesome Impact". Richard said that Joel will have his hands full with Christian. He then ordered the men out of the ring, because [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"the match that I've been looking forward to all week is next!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) A video aired, reminding fans about how Wanda has been hyping up Richard, how Richard asked her out only to be rejected, and how Richard decided to punish her by putting her in a match against Texas Pete tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]WANDA FISH vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] Whoops. Wanda and Tex just didn't click in the ring. I may have to go in and change around the storyline that Wanda is in a little. At any rate, the crowd at the Lowe was behind Wanda all the way, especially as she powered through Tex and hit him with the Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 11:01 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) A video aired, hyping the on-going feud between Tim Westybrook and the Glass Ceiling. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) BLZ Bubb is shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] These two did a good job. Bubb looked particularly dangerous while Tim looked like he was still nursing some injuries from the earlier attack. Those supposed injuries seemed to hinder Tim's performance, allowing Bubb to control the early going. Bubb even managed to hit a Hades Bomb on Tim and pin him .... put only for a two count. Tim rallied as the match wore on and Bubb slowly lost control. Then Tim gained a sudden burst of energy that sent Bubb running. Tim knocked the bigger man off his feet and then, much to the shock and delight of the announcers and the fans, set Bubb up for the Unstoppable Force. But once he had the big man up, Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine hit the ring and knocked his feet out from under him. Tim dropped Bubb and the ref called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] by DQ in 16:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) While the bell rang repeatedly, the Glass Ceiling worked over Tim. First Darryl hit Tim with the Devine Dream Drop. Then Joe Sexy hit him with a One Night Stand. Bubb, who up until now had been directing traffic, then hit Tim with three consecutive Hades Bombs. The Glass Ceiling then casually strolled out of the ring, laughing the whole way while Tim lay in the center of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Shoot. I should have seen this coming. Wanda and Tex partially did me in. So did Tim and Bubb. Oh well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Black Hat Bailey defeated Melody Cuthill [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Shawn Gonzalez & Enforcer Roberts defeated Steve Frehley & Angry Gilmore [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Chris Gordon [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Wednesday of Week 1, March 2007[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]REMO vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Just a curiousity thing. It's been satisfied. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 4:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] A good opening match that got the crowd ready for more. WINNER: [B]The Problem Solvers[/B] in 9:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with a reminder that the main event would be Ricky Dale Johnson challenging Eddie Peak for the Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. PRINCIPESSA [/B]in a semi-final match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The two competitors shook hands before the match started. Brett was a gentleman in the early going, not really wanting to wrestle Principessa. To snap him out of it, she scored two near falls and then laughed at him. He stood there, stunned for a moment, then laughed himself and the two of them set to work. It was a pretty good match all told. In the end, Brett hit the Biggz Up for the win. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You do realize what this means, don't you?" [/COLOR]Ana Garcia asked. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It means that in the final match, it'll be brother against brother. One of the Biggz boys is going to be the new 10-Minute Champion."[/COLOR] WINNER: [B] Brett Biggz [/B]in 8:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Sure enough, a graphic aired saying that one of the matches at "Awesome Impact" will be Biggz vs. Biggz with the 10-Minute Championship hanging in the balance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) It's time for "Ask Dan"! Dan did not look good this week. He had on a neck brace and his left arm was in a sling. He stiffly turned to the camera and glared at it. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Hello, you stupid morons. Tonight's 'problem' comes to us from Emily Ostigo of Orlando, Florida. Emily writes, 'Dear Dan. My husband and I have been having serious problems lately. We've been fighting more often than usual, I suspect he's had at least one affair, and there's been talk of getting a divorce, something that I'm sure would be drawn out and messy. "'But since last week, my husband and I are stronger than ever. We're talking again, we've sorted out some of our differences, and we're willing to stick together and make it work. And that's all because of you. Dan, you saved our marriage.'"[/COLOR] A painful smile tugged at the corners of Dan's lips. That quickly faded as he kept reading: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"'You see, last week, Gary and I were watching [I]Warzone[/I] in our customary frigid silence. And then we saw you make a fool of yourself by attacking Remo. It was the most pathetic thing either of us had ever seen. We immediately burst out laughing, the first time we had done so together in what felt like years. That shared moment of watching you get your rear handed to you by a former Heavyweight Champ broke down the barriers between us and we had a good long talk. "'Thank you, Dan. If it wasn't for you, I don't know where Gary and I would be right now. Do you think you could do something stupid again this week? I know we would certainly appreciate it.'"[/COLOR] Dan's voice trailed off and he sat in the chair, staring at the paper for a while. Then he scremed in fury and stormed off the set. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) The United States of Annihilation came out to the ring and challenged High Concept to a rematch. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) The Glass Ceiling appeared in a promo where they relentlessly mocked Tim Westybrook. Bubb pointed ou Tim's stupidity, reminding him that when you fight one member of the Glass Ceiling, you fight them all. Joe and Darryl both took pot-shots at Tim, and then Bubb summed it up by saying that he hoped Tim had learned his lesson. The Glass Ceiling started to walk away when they ran into Farrah Hesketh and the Anonymous Avenger. Farrah addressed them for her client (and she didn't do the best job of it. Avenger outshined her even though he stayed silent the whole time). Farrah called all three of them cowards and suggested that if they were real men, one of them would face Avenger in the ring tonight. The Glass Ceiling looked at themselves then burst out laughing. Joe then said that he had it and he was more than willing to go face off against Avenger later. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge 7) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. SKULL DeBONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] An above average match from these two. Not as great as I had hoped, but still, a good showing. In the end, Skull succumbed to the Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 12:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) A video aired, highlighting the impact that the Anonymous Avenger has already made on the SWF. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. JOE SEXY[/B] Sadly, Joe did not have this as under control as he thought. Avenger dominated the match from the beginning and Joe finally fell prey to the move that Emma thinks looks like the Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 9:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The Avenger was celebrating his win when Rich Money came out to the ring. He looked furious. He got into the ring and got into Avenger's face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Okay, enough is enough. This was cute the first couple of times, but come off it! Everyone knows who you are! You think wearing that stupid mask will let you keep your job? You don't have a contract here, [I]Archangel[/I]. I know it's you and once I prove it, you'll be fired once again!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Jack Bruce turned in a promo where he challenged Troy Tornado to a match. He pointed out that Troy hasn't won anything. He didn't win the battle of the bands. He didn't win the phone number gathering contest. And while he may have technically won their last match, he didn't deserve to. He challenged Troy to face him in a rematch at "Awesome Impact" and promised him that if he didn't agree by [I]Invasion![/I], he would come to regret it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Richard Eisen was on his cell phone when Wanda Fish burst into his office. Wanda was particularly upset about how Richard treated her. She went on to say that she has nothing but respect for him and doesn't want to fight him or anyone else. Richard didn't seem to care. Wanda tried to talk to him some more, but then Shawn Gonzalez blindsided her and beat her down. Richard watched and smiled, telling Wanda, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You brought this on yourself."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. EDDIE PEAK (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] A good way to end the show, but once again, I wonder what I did wrong. These two should have blown the roof off the ballroom. They did a spectacular job, don't get me wrong, but something was missing. At any rate, it was a back-and-forth battle that almost ended with a Southern Justice. Instead, it ended with Joel Kovach sneaking to ringside and decking Ricky with his heavyweight title, allowing Eddie to pin Ricky. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in 16:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I expected to get told that I overused Delirious Dan, but Principessa too? Oh well. The show came out better than I expected. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Remo vs. Delirious Dan[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]The Problem Solvers defeated Flashback [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Principessa [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Skull DeBones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Joe Sexy [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, March 2007[/I] ([COLOR="DarkRed"]The Go-Home Show for "Awesome Impact"[/COLOR]) Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [U][B]DARK MATCHES[/B][/U] 1) [B]PRINCIPESSA vs. PECS[/B] An okay opening match. I'm afraid that Principessa has found her niche. WINNER: [B]Pecs[/B] in 6:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] Enforcer picked up the win by getting Mainstream into a submission hold and then sneakily using the ropes for added leverage. WINNER: [B]Enforcer Roberts[/B] in 6:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Emma Chase hyped the fact that tonight's main event was going to be the team of Christian Faith and Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Joel Kovach and Eddie Peak. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]MELODY CUTHILL vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] Once again, the great chemistry that these two have together really helped the match out. Melody picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Melody Cuthill [/B]in 10:30 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) High Concept came out and said that they heard what the United States of Annihilation had to say about them last week, and they'd be more than happy to get into the ring with them at "Awesome Impact." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Brett Biggz cut a promo where he hyped his match with his brother, Bart, that's coming up at "Awesome Impact". He said that he has a lot of fond memories of the two of them growing up together. He went on to say that Bart is the worthiest competitor that he'll face and no matter who walks away with the 10-Minute Championship on Thursday, as far as Brett is concerned, they'll both be winners. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]HEAVENLY BODIES (c) vs. FLASHBACK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match. I was glad to get the champs away from their supporting role for a little while and have them defend the titles. It was an okay match, which ended with Darryl Devine clocking poor Robbie over the head with one of the tag belts. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 12:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Richard Eisen is in his office when Wanda Fish comes in. She seems particularly nervous about being there. Richard asked her if she had rethought her objections to them going out so she can properly show him her appreciation of his leadership talents. Wanda sputtered a bit and told him that she still had to say "No", but before she could explain why, Richard cut her off and said that she still had a lesson to learn. So he's going to book her in a handicap match on Thursday against Freddie Datsun and Shawn Gonzalez. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Rich Money came out to the ring and said that he was sick and tired of all the people who pretend that they don't know who the Anonymous Avenger really is. He said that he wants to get the so-called Avenger in the ring so he can beat him and then rip his mask off. That's when Avenger and Farrah Hesketh came out. Farrah did all the talking (and was once again eclipsed by the Avenger just standing there, looking menacing), saying that her client would be more than happy to face off against Rich on Thursday, that it's been the one thing he's wanted since coming to the SWF. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 8) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Troy entered to a chorus of people chanting "Coward!" over and over again. He tried to ignore it, but it was obvious that he was bugged by it. It was an okay match, although it was hindered by the poor chemistry between Steve and Troy. But it got the job done. As Troy was about to win the match, Jack Bruce appeared and stealthfully interfered, allowing Steve to hit the Frehley's Comet and pick up the win. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley[/B] in 11:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Troy recovered after the match and was livid. He got a mic and screamed about how Jack had to leave him alone. Jack got a mic as well and told him that unless Troy wants him there to make sure he loses every match from here on out, Troy will face him at "Awesome Impact". Troy didn't look happy, but he agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Tim Westybrook went into Richard Eisen's office. Tim was not happy about what happened at his match last week with BLZ Bubb. He wants to face BLZ Bubb again, but he also knows that if he does, interference from Joe and Darryl is a distinct possibility. Richard suggested that they have a match where Heavenly Bodies is barred from ringside, but that's not good enough for Tim. No, he wants Bubb in a match where Bubb can't escape and he'll be cut off from all outside help. Tim asked Richard to make the match, and to make it a steel cell match. A wicked smile broke out on Richard's face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You got it."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. JOEL KOVACH & EDDIE PEAK[/B] A great match to close out the show. Lots of near falls. Eventually, the ref lost control of the match and had to declare a draw because these guys just wanted to hurt each other. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 16:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "Awesome Impact" - [B]Brett vs. Bart Biggz for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]High Concept vs. the United States of Annihilation[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Wanda Fish vs. Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]The Anonymous Avenger vs. Rich Money [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]Tim Westybrook vs. BLZ Bubb in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cell match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]Jack Bruce vs. Troy Tornado [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Christian Faith vs. Joel Kovach (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] This time it was Pecs who was overused. Weird. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Pecs defeated Principessa [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Enforcer Roberts defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Melody Cuthill defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies (c) defeated Flashback to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak and Joel Kovach drew with Christian Faith and Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [[OOC Note: I'm not entirely sure when I'll get the results from Awesome Impact up. I might be able to get them up on Saturday, but I make no promises since it's Easter and I'll be quite busy.]] I almost forgot to add: predictions are always welcome.

[b]Brett Biggz[/b] vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]Please don't let Bart win.. that'd make me cry.[/i] High Concept vs. [b]the United States of Annihilation[/b] [i]USA! USA! USA! USA! :p[/i] Wanda Fish vs. [b]Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez[/b] [i]I wanna see Wanda vs Eisen, I really do...[/i] [b]The Anonymous Avenger[/b] vs. Rich Money [i]Keep the mystery alive, don't unmask Arn Anderson yet![/i] [b]Tim Westybrook[/b] vs. BLZ Bubb in a steel cell match [i]Not a fan of either man but I'd rather see Tim pick up the win in this one.[/i] Jack Bruce vs. [b]Troy Tornado[/b] [i]I mark for both these guys and if I ever get the chance, I'd push Troy to the moon... again[/i] Christian Faith vs. [b]Joel Kovach[/b] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]How could we not keep things going towards the inevitable Kovach vs Arn match? Joel to pick up the win via some dastardly means methinks.[/i]

[B]Brett[/B] vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) I like them both but I think I'll go with Brett High Concept vs. [B]the United States of Annihilation[/B] (B-) These guys are a great tag team and deserve a big win Wanda Fish vs. [B]Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez [/B](B) Poor Wanda she's really taking a beating [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] vs. Rich Money (A) Kick RIch's butt [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs. BLZ Bubb in a steel cell match (A) With Westybrooks win the decension can begin in The Glass Ceiling [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) Bruce Christian Faith vs. [B]Joel Kovach[/B] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) Kovach just one he can't lose just yet

[B]Brett Biggz[/B] vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship High Concept vs. [B]the United States of Annihilation[/B] The more Nevada Nuclear the better Wanda Fish vs. [B]Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] vs. Rich Money Hopefully we'll see an Arch...ummm....Anonymous Avenger vs Joel Kovach fued soon Tim Westybrook vs. [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in a steel cell match I know it's sacrilege but I've yet to become a big fan of Westybrook, so I'll go with BLZ Bubb here [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Troy Tornado Christian Faith vs. [B]Joel Kovach[/B] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship He can't lose

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Highlights from an Interview with the Archangel[/I][/B] - The Archangel, the former SWF wrestler, was interviewed on KFAN in Minneapolis, his hometown, this past week. During his interview, he revealed that there's been quite a falling out among the wrestlers who were once called "The Survivors". It turns out that the Rev, who wrestled for a few months with the SWF about a year ago, had a major blow-out with Devorah Triton, who is currently working for SWF as a road agent. Archangel revealed that he and Devorah have been dating and that Archangel did not appreciate what his so-called friend said. He said that he and the Rev are not on the best of terms and even implied that it might come to blows if they ever saw each other again. At the end of the interview, the DJ wished Archangel luck in his match against Rich Money this Thursday at "Awesome Impact". Archangel seemed confused and said that he wasn't even planning on watching the Pay-Per-View, let alone participate in it, especially since he's no longer an employee of the SWF. The DJ kept after him, asking him about the similarities between his and the Anonymous Avenger's wrestling styles. Archangel insisted he didn't know anything about the Avenger, but said that he might just have to watch the PPV to see if what the DJ was saying is true.[/QUOTE]

Brett vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) The one that didn't get arrested to win! [B]High Concept[/B] vs. the United States of Annihilation (B-) I love the idea of USA, and I love Joey but never got behind Nevada. And I love High Concept. This is more of a who I want to win that who I think will win though. Wanda Fish vs. [B]Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez [/B](B) Too much for Wanda all though I'll be hoping she wins. [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] vs. Rich Money (A) Part of me thinks the Anonymous Avenger isn't Archangel, and that was before that news post. I know who I think it could be other than ArchAngel but I ain't gonna say. [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]vs. BLZ Bubb in a steel cell match (A) I like BLZ Bubb, but your pushing Westy. All though maybe a loss would work, seeing as Tim's pretty much knocked down anyone else he's faced. Jack Bruce vs. [B]Troy Tornado [/B](B+) Never used Jack Bruce before, and I love Troy. Christian Faith vs. [B]Joel Kovach [/B](c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) Kovach because he'll be facing Double A.

[CENTER]SWF presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Awesome Impact"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, March 2007[/I] Held at the Cattle Market in Puerto Rico 14,250 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ROBBIE RETRO vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] Angry came out and almost lost to Robbie, but then turned it around and used the ropes for leverage to pick up the win. WINNER: [B] Angry Gilmore [/B]in 5:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] This got the crowd popping. It was a quick match, one that ended with the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 6:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed the viewers to sunny Puerto Rico. They spoke for a moment or two about the warm reception all the SWF workers received. Then they got down to business, reminding everyone that tonight's main event will be Joel Kovach defending the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Christian Faith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen came out to a chorus of boos. He told the fans to shut up, then launched into a tirade about how great he really is. He repeated his rhetoric about being the leader of the best wrestling promotion in the world and that everyone had better get on board with his vision whether they want to or not. He informs the crowd that's why he booked Wanda Fish in the handicap match against Freddie Datsun and Shawn Gonzalez for tonight. She'll be a team player by the end of the night, even if Freddie and Shawn have to beat it into her! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) High Concept was backstage when they were jumped by the United States of Annihilation. Nevada and Joey beat Elmo and Groucho to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. BRETT BIGGZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] I thought that this was a good match. The problem was that the Biggzes just aren't that over with the crowd. There were a lot of high spots, a lot of innovative offense, and what truly made this a match worth watching is that both men use the same finisher, the Biggz Up, which made things difficult for them. They knew each other all too well and were able to slip out of each other's holds quickly. In the end, though, as Bart worked over his brother and almost hit him with the Biggz Up, Brett managed to reverse it and nail it himself, scoring the win. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz[/B] in 8:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Brett Biggz got the new title belt and clutched it to his chest, smiling broadly. His brother watched this and you could tell by the expression on his face that he didn't like it. Then Bart went over and raised Brett's hand in victory.... .... only to kick him in the midsection and then drop Brett to the mat with a vicious DDT. Bart picked up the title, examined it, then tossed it onto Brett's chest and stormed out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the celebration and attack 6) Christian Faith was backstage. He talked about how he's been a part of the SWF for a long time and that he's held the Heavyweight Championship ten times. He said that he has nothing against Joel as a wrestler; he knows he's in for the fight of his life. He just believes that history is on his side and that tonight, he will be called Christian Faith, the eleven time World Heavyweight Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] High Concept was feeling the effects of the U.S.A.'s beatdown the entire match. They rallied a few times and even scored some offense of their own, but in the end, the U.S.A. proved too much for them with Joey getting the pin on Groucho after the Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 12:22 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Farrah Hesketh was backstage with the Anonymous Avenger. She addressed the camera and informed the world that Avenger was not frightened of Rich Money at all. As a matter of fact, he relishes the challenge of beating Rich. She confidently predicted that her client would come out victorious. Sadly, Farrah keeps stinking up these promos, but I can't cut her loose. Once again, Avenger outshone her by just standing there and being quiet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) A video played, reviewing the glowing speeches that Wanda Fish gave concerning Richard Eisen, how Richard asked her out, and how Wanda reacted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]WANDA FISH vs. FREDDIE DATSUN & SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] Wanda did her best. She was able to actually keep both men at bay for most of the match. But then, it proved to be too much for her. Shawn Goznalez especially seemed to get under her skin and it's his fault that she lost. While Freddie was the legal man, Shawn lured Wanda out of the ring and the two of them wound up brawling around ringside. The ref started the ten count but Wanda didn't notice until she and Shawn were halfway up the ramp and the ref was at eight. She sprinted back to the ring but couldn't make it in time. The ref called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez[/B] in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Wanda slid under the ropes a split second after the bell rung. Freddie shook off the ref's hand and kicked Wanda before she could get up. Then Shawn joined him and the two of them continued the beatdown as the ref called for them to break it up. That's when Eric Eisen rushed out of the back. He vaulted up to the top rope and took down Freddie Datsun with a cross body block. He then leapt on Shawn Gonzalez and the two of them brawled for a few moments, Eric clearly in charge. Eric was about to hit Shawn with the Silver Spoon Shock when Freddie yanked his partner out of the ring. The two of them retreated to the back, leaving Eric to glare after them as he helped Wanda up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Holy cow. It was a phenomenal match. Avenger seemed bound and determined to punish Rich the entire match (which prompted Emma to wonder sarcastically, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because Rich thwarted his first attempt to slither back into the SWF?"[/COLOR]). Rich, on the other hand, seemed determined to remove Avenger's mask. There were several times when Rich could have easily ended the match with a pin but instead decided to try and pull Avenger's mask off, allowing Avenger enough time to rally and fight back. Avenger finally got Rich down on the mat and slapped him in a submission move that caused Emma to scream, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's the Wing Clip! That's Archangel's submission move! I'd recognize it anywhere!"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen wasn't so sure, allowing that it looked like the Wing Clip but there were enough differences to not be sure. This resulted in a sharp argument between the two announcers as Rich tapped out. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 17:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) The camera cut backstage to show Steve Frehley watching the match on a monitor. A brilliant smile split his face and he nodded. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It is him!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) Troy Tornado came out to the ring and hyped himself up, saying that he was looking forward to going out and enjoying some good rum on a nice beach with a few lovely chicas by his side after he easily puts down Jack Bruce for a second time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 15) A video aired, hyping the feud between Jack and Troy, showing the ending of the Battle of the Bands, the Phone Number Gathering Contest, and the cheap finish to their last match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 16) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Troy seemed content to just play with Jack at first, batting at him and dancing around the ring. That playful demeanor vanished when Jack kicked his legs out from under him, stomped on him a little and tried to get a pin, resulting in a very near pinfall. The match picked up momentum after that, building into something spectacular. Troy's confidence gave way to desperation as he realized that Jack wasn't going to be a pushover. Troy almost won it at one point by hitting Jack with a drop kick, followed by an elbow drop from the top rope. He then dragged Jack closer to the ropes and pinned him, getting his feet up on the ropes for leverage. The ref counted to two and almost three but then notices Troy's legs and ordered him off. Troy complained and argued, which gave Jack enough time to recover. The match continued until Jack hit Troy with the New York Minute out of nowhere, allowing him to score the pin and the win. Troy hopped up, screaming that he got a shoulder up but the ref wouldn't hear it. As the ref raised Jack's hand in victory, Troy threw a temper tantrum. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce[/B] in 13:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Joel Kovach hyped his main event title defense, saying that he didn't care if Christian Faith had history on his side. He doesn't care that Christian is the ten time World Heavyweight Champ. Joel will be content to hold the title just once: now until the day he dies. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) A video aired, highlighting the feud between Tim Westybrook and the Glass Ceiling. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 19) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BLZ BUBB [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cell match[/COLOR] This was a brutal, horrifying match ... that got dragged down because of Bubb's lousy stamina. He was exhausted by the end of the match, which is not a good thing as far as I'm concerned. At any rate, Tim looked excellent out there. He took the punishment from Bubb early on, making the announcers speculate that Tim's hot streak might end tonight in Puerto Rico. But then Tim rallied, wailing on Bubb constantly. Finally, Bubb managed to swing the momentum back in his favor and climbed up to the top rope for some big power move. Tim leapt up to the second turnbuckle and fought him there, staggering the bigger man. While Bubb swayed on the ropes, Tim turned around, making Peter Michaels wonder aloud what he's up to. Tim then got Bubb up on his shoulders in an electric chair and, much to the shock of the announcers, climbed up to the top rope. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't do it!"[/COLOR] Emma shrieked, but Tim didn't seem to hear her, and it's unlikely she would have stopped him. Tim closed his eyes, took a deep breath .... and delivered and Unstoppable Force from the top rope, knocking Bubb cold. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 20:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) Tim got up and left the steel cell and then went out into the crowd to celebrate his win. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 21) [B]JOEL KOVACH (c) vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great way to end our first Pay-Per-View in Puerto Rico. These two went all out and really tore everything up. The action didn't stay confined in the ring; these two went outside and used the security railings and ring steps; Joel even tossed Christian into the crowd and brawled with him out there. In the end, Joel got Christian down and into the Kovach Krippler. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 26:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The fans seemed pleased with the SWF's show. I am too. I might have booked one additional segment with BLZ Bubb and the other members of the Glass Ceiling, but I didn't think of it until I was about halfway through the show. Oh well. No one seemed to mind. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from "Awesome Impact"[/U] DARK: [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Robbie Retro [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Remo defeated Sam K[/I]eith - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Bart Biggz to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Champion[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated High Concept [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Freddie Datsun & Shawn Gonzalez defeated Wanda Fish [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated BLZ Bubb in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cell match[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Christian Faith to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Archived