SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, April 2007[/I] Held at the President's Hall in Puerto Rico 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]JOHNNY MARTIN vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] A pretty decent match, even though Dan was once again off his non-existant game. Johnny really stood out as good tonight but then, compared to Dan, that's not too hard. WINNER: [B]Johnny Martin [/B]in 6:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]ROBBIE RETRO vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] I was a little hesitant to put these two in a dark match, especially with a title defense, but my instincts proved good on this. I think both men could have done better, but I have no idea why it turned out this way. Oh well. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Jerry Eisen welcomed everyone to what he called an odd edition of [I]Invasion![/I] He said that earlier tonight, he sat down with Wanda Fish and conducted an in-depth interview with her regarding her claims that she made last week, the footage of which we'll see later. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) Chris Gordon was walking backstage when he bumped into Bart Biggz. Chris said hello, but Bart didn't want to hear it. He lit into Chris about how Chris almost won the 10-Minute Championship last week. Bart then raged about how that was his title, not Brett's, and how dare Chris almost rob him of his chance to win it? Chris tried to walk away, but Bart didn't take kindly to that either. He suggested that they go out to the ring and see who the better man was, and do it with a 10 minute time limit. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. CHRIS GORDON[/B] Bart did a pretty good job of living up to his own hype of being a worthy 10-Minute Champ, but his overconfidence did him in. Chris nailed him with the Venom Strike and took him down at 8:52. WINNER: [B]Chris Gordon[/B] in 8:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Bart looked furious with his loss. He attacked Chris and started beating him to the mat. A minute later, Brett raced out and pulled him off of Chris. The two brothers confronted each other, but then Bart laughed and rolled out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) High Concept taunted the United States of Annihilation since the tag champs haven't gotten back to them about their challenge from last week. They call them chicken and a few other choice names. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] I'll be the first to admit, there was no real point to this match. It furthers no storylines. But Mainstream and Freddie still have amazing chemistry together. I figured after the initial segments, we'd need something to really jazz up the crowd, and this worked. WINNER: [B]Freddie Datsun [/B]in 10:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Jack Bruce is seated in his locker room, looking over the latest issue of SWF's magazine (which has Steve Frehley on the cover). Jack was muttering stuff under his breath when he heard a bang behind him. He turned and found himself face to face with Joel Kovach. The champ was furious. He screamed at Jack about how Jack has a match against the Anonymous Avenger tonight. Joel seemed to think that that meant that Jack was somehow helping the Avenger. Jack said that nothing could be further from the truth. He dislikes Avenger, especially since he seemed to enjoy dragging that no-talent hack, Steve Frehley, on his coattails. He told Joel to relax because he had everything well in hand. By the end of the night, he guaranteed that the Avenger ... or Archangel, or whoever he was ... wouldn't be a problem anymore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine were walking backstage when they ran into BLZ Bubb. The three former teammates stared at each other for a few seconds before Bubb broke the silence. He said that he knew they were having troubles, but that tonight, he was facing off against Shawn Gonzalez, and so he wanted a truce. Just for tonight. Joe and Darryl exchanged glances and then they both nodded. Bubb thanked them and left. Joe and Darryl watched him go and then they looked at each other with wicked grins. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Richard Eisen was on the phone backstage, discussing how he didn't know what nonsense Wanda Fish was going to spout in that interview tonight. He looked up to discover that Eddie Peak was watching him. He said good-bye to whoever it was and asked the Warmaster what he wanted. Eddie said that the whole lockerroom was buzzing about the Battle Royale at "Master of Puppets". Eddie told Richard that he wanted in. Richard swallowed hard and informed Eddie that he couldn't participate in the Battle Royale because the Battle was to become the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Apparently the board of directors decided that none of the title holders could participate in the Battle Royale, so that meant that Eddie couldn't participate. Eddie didn't look happy about that. Richard quickly amended it by saying that that was actually good news for Eddie, since Joel Kovach had to face someone at "Master of Puppets", so why not the Warmaster? Eddie seemed pleased and left. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] A pretty decent match. In the first few minutes, Bubb's attention was split which allowed Shawn to get him in a pinning predicament. When Bubb realized that Joe and Darryl were living up to their end of the bargain, he focused on Shawn. It did little good. Shawn beat him handily. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]in 7:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Bubb looked pretty disappointed with himself, but that quickly disappeared as Heavenly Bodies hit the ring and beat the tar out of him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 12) Jerry Eisen introduced the interview. In the video, he sat down with Wanda and asked her to tell her story. Wanda started by asking Jerry to tell her about what his dad was up to in the early '70s. Jerry said that just about every SWF fan knew this story: he married Jerry and Eric's mother, Sarah Carlson, the daughter of media mogul Tyler Carlson, in 1970. Richard apparently then went to work for the West Coast Wrestling Alliance, which was based out of Seattle, so he could study with some of the greats. He left Sarah back on the East Coast to raise the children. Then, using some of the money Sarah inherited when Tyler passed away, Richard founded the SWF and built up the company to the global giant it is today. Wanda said that there was more to the story than that. It turns out that while Richard was living on the West Coast, he had an affair with her mother, Phyllis Krueger. During this affair, Richard said that he didn't really love Sarah, that he was madly in love with Phyllis, and that the only reason why he married Sarah was for the family's money. Once Phyllis became pregnant, Richard dumped her and flew into a rage when Phyllis decided to keep the baby. Wanda said her mother never told her about who her father really was. She said that Phyllis never let her watch the SWF when she was growing up, but that Wanda was still drawn to professional wrestling. She said that her mother always seemed sad to see her in the ring, and now she knew why: it brought back too many sad memories. But for Wanda, wrestling had always been in her blood. She wanted to be in the ring. She loved working for Triple-A when she did, but when Angry Gilmore called her to come to the SWF and help the Tomboys defeat the Glass Ceiling, she jumped at the chance to live out her dreams on the biggest stage possible. After her mother learned what she had done, Phyllis finally told her the truth. Wanda said that at first she was excited to work with her real father and her brothers, but that excitement has cooled a bit, especially the way Richard and Eric have been treating her. At this point, Wanda broke down crying and had to excuse herself, leaving Jerry looking stunned. I knew I should have had Emma conduct this interview. Jerry stunk the whole thing up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 13) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] Kind of an odd match. Jack seemed supremely confident, so much so that he thought it would be okay to play with Avenger during the match. He playfully swatted at the other man's head when the locked up. Avenger's body language showed, however, that he was not amused. Jack wasn't amused for long either. Avenger proved to be too much for him to handle. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 17:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The Avenger was standing over Jack Bruce when Joel Kovach hit the ring and attacked Avenger, beating him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Yeah, Jerry Eisen was used too much. I've been looking forward to that interview for a while now; it stinks that he wrecked it. Oh well. If I ever need an in-depth interview again, it'll be Emma who conducts it. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Johnny Martin defeated Delirious Dan[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Robbie Retro to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Chris Gordon defeated Bart Biggz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Freddie Datsun defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Warzone[/B][/SIZE] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, April 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] A pretty good match overall. It actually turned out better than I expected. WINNER: [B]Enforcer Roberts [/B]in 6:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] It's a shame I scheduled this one as a dark match. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 7:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring with a mic. He said that a lot of people were asking him if the rumors were true. Is it true? Richard said that yes, the rumors are true: he was a top contender for People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, but he turned down the honor because it wouldn't be fair to the other people on this list. He then went on to say that the other rumors about him were false. He only has two children, Jerry and Eric. He loves his wife, Sarah, very much. He did spend some time on the West Coast working with WCWA, but during that time, he was faithful to his wife. He didn't know who Phyllis Krueger was and he certainly didn't father any children with her. He went on to say that his family feels sorry for Wanda Fish. He doesn't know where she got this crazy idea that he's her father, but he said it's patently untrue. But he's not the kind of man to hold a grudge against someone, so he's going to give Wanda the opportunity of a lifetime. Tonight, she's been booked in a match against none other than the Warmaster, Eddie Peak. Richard went on to say that not only could Wanda become Warmaster herself, but if she were to take the title away from Eddie, she would also get his title shot against Joel Kovach at "Master of Puppets". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A good, quick, clean match. Brett nailed the Biggz Up perfectly for the win. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 4:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Brett Biggz was walking backstage after his match when he bumped into Angry Gilmore. Angry commented that he was impressed with how quick Brett won his last match. He then said that he bet Brett was quick in everything he did. He went on to make a few more blunt sexual innuendos before Brett got in his face and demanded to know what Angry wanted. Angry asked him if he remembered what Richard Eisen said about how champions can't compete in the Battle Royal at "Master of Puppets". When Brett said he did, Angry went on to say that he wasn't going to sit backstage and just watch when "Puppets" rolled around. He wanted to face someone in the ring. And if he could strip Brett of his title while doing it, so much the better. Brett agreed to the match, but said that it would be sweet when he took down Angry and stole his title instead. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) It's time once again for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Today's letter comes from Hank Summerfield of Los Angeles, Texas. 'Dear Dan. My wife and I are huge fans of the SWF, and my wife really loves you. She says you're the best thing to ever happen to wrestling. "'Anyway, we recently had our first child and my friends all commented on how my newborn sons bears a striking resemblence to you. Nine months ago, when the SWF came through Texas, my wife went to see the show in Dallas. I was wondering, did you engage in any "extra-curricular" activities after the show that night?' "Hank, Hank, Hank. So suspicious, so worried, so incredibly stupid. First of all, a gentleman never kisses and tells, so I'm certainly not going to .... unless your wife is really hot. It might have helped if you had sent a picture of her to me. I mean, I entertain so many young ladies when I'm on the road that I can't keep track of them all. "But did I father your child? No, I can honestly say that I know I didn't. Your friends are probably just saying that the kid looks like me because either a) you're so incredibly ugly that they wanted to reassure you that your genes didn't get passed on to the little Summerfield, or b) they want to score with your wife and figured that if they said her kid looked like her favorite wrestler, it'd seal the deal. I'd suggest keeping a closer eye on her, because you know, the SWF may come back to Texas sooner than you think. "All right, you losers, keep sending me your problems, and I'll do my best not to mock you too badly."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Bart Biggz came out to the ring and announced to everyone that he had just been informed by Richard Eisen that he was going to be allowed in the Battle Royal at "Master of Puppets". He said that would show Brett: Brett may be the 10-Minute Champion, but Bart was going to win the Battle Royal and then go on to become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Nevada Nuclear was backstage when he ran into Groucho Bling. Nevada said a few choice insults about Groucho's mother, causing the other man to chase Nevada through the backstage area. Nevada rounded a corner and Groucho followed, only to get clubbed in the knee by Joey Minnesota. As Nevada leeered at Groucho, Joey continued to beat the other man with the baseball bat. Once Groucho was completely down and out, Joey turned to Nevada, smacked him on the arm, and told him to come on, their big ladder match is next. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]FLASHBACK vs. MODERN DAY HEROES vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c) vs. HEAVENLY BODIES[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Not a phenomenal match, but not a bad one either. The action was quick and intense, but in the end, Nevada ascended the ladder and pulled down the titles. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 14:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Steve Frehley was backstage with a mic. He addressed himself to Jack Bruce. He told him that he knew what Jack was saying about him backstage and he warned that he should keep quiet if he knows what's good for him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Darryl Devine and Joe Sexy were limping backstage after their brutal ladder match. They were consoling each other for not winning when BLZ Bubb jumped them and beat the two of them up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"The truce is off!" [/COLOR]he screamed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Wanda Fish was backstage warming up for her big main event title shot. She turned around to find Eric Eisen standing there. They stared at each other for a moment or two before Wanda tried to say something. Eric cut her off and said that it didn't matter who Wanda was, who her father was, Eric still respected her and wanted her as a friend. He then wished her good luck in her match tonight. Wanda smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]WANDA FISH vs. EDDIE PEAK (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] It was a good story that was told here with Wanda filling the role of the underdog and Eddie as the big bad bully. Wanda struggled a little (by design) at the beginning of the match, trying to figure out how to face the larger man. But soon, she had it figured out and gave Eddie a good run for his money. She even managed to swing the momentum her way 18 minutes in with a flurry of quick offense that staggered the Warmaster. Eddie stumbled and Wanda started to set him up for the Dish of the Day. Eddie tried to slip out of it and as the two competitors struggled, they ran over referee Ric Young. Eddie regained the upperhand and set Wanda up for the Peak of Perfection. That's when Eric Eisen charged the ring. He rolled in and pulled Eddie off of Wanda and shoved him away. Wanda seemed confused but thankful, but that changed when Eric turned to her and gave her the Silver Spoon Shock. As Ric Young started to recover, Eric bailed out of the ring, allowing Eddie to pin her. Ric recovered and made the count. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 20:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) While the ref presented Eddie with his title, Eric got back into the ring and continued the assault on Wanda, stomping on her while she was down. Eddie seemed confused, but he eagerly joined in on the attack. But then Tim Westybrook hit the ring with a steel chair in hand. He chased Eddie and Eric away from Wanda and then dropped down next to her to check on her. Eric retreated to the ring entrance. He was met there by Richard Eisen, who at first looked surprised, but then burst out laughing with his son. The two of them hugged and Eric got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Wanda, you're not an Eisen, half-an-Eisen, or even a smidgen-Eisen. If you were, you would have known that true Eisens stick together. You're not my half-sister; you're nuts! And you fell for the oldest trick in the book. Choke on that,[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][Censored By The Network][/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"]!"[/COLOR] That being said, the two Eisens walked out with their arms around each other's shoulders. The camera cut back to Tim in the ring with Wanda, and the camera faded to black. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the initial attack; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the rescue and final taunting [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently American Elemental overstayed his welcome tonight. All in all, not a bad show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK - [I]Enforcer Roberts defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] DARK - [I]Remo defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated Black Hat Bailey to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Flashback, Modern Day Heroes, and Heavenly Bodies in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]- [/I][COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Wanda Fish to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR]- [/I][COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, May 2007[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]FLASHBACK vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] A pretty good opening match, even though Flex was off his game. WINNERS: [B]Flashback[/B] in 7:30 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. HEAVENLY BODIES[/B] The heroes fell prey to cheating when Joe Sexy pinned Chris Gordon with his feet on the ropes. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 6:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Emma Chase shot the shirts this time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with a video package that covered the on-going feud between Tim Westybrook and Eddie Peak. It also showed footage of Wanda Fish's behavior (first praising Richard Eisen, then teaming up with Eric, then revealing that she believes Richard is her father, finishing up with Eric's sneak attack last week on [I]Warzone[/I]). The video finished with Richard Eisen appearing on screen to announce that tonight's main event would be his son, Eric Eisen, teaming up with the SWF Warmaster Eddie Peak to take on the team of Tim Westybrook and Wanda Fish. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B] BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The show started with Brett defending against Dan. Angry Gilmore sat in at the announce table to provide additional commentary, most of which consisted of running Brett down. He said that Brett wasn't a true champion because his matches were all too easy. All he had to do was fend off the challenger for ten minutes and he got to keep his title. In the end, Brett put down an off-his-game Dan. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) The United States of Annihilation came out to the ring with black armbands, carrying big boquets of lillies. Waiting for them in the ring is an easal of some sort that's been covered with a black shroud. The tag champs make a great show of weeping and wailing before they say that they have some tragic news about Groucho Bling. Nevada whips off the shroud to reveal it's a picture of Groucho. Joey Minnesota goes on to tearfully inform the audience that Groucho is dead. After a suitable pause, Joey suddenly smiles and informs them that Groucho himself is alive, it's just his career that's dead, tragically cut short last week when he succumbed to the United States of Annihilation. They then ripped off their armband and started to mock pour Elmo Bling, saying that he was going to have a hard time finding a tag team partner for their big cage match next week. Most everyone that the U.S.A. has talked to is going to enter the Battle Royal. The others who won't are either too scared to help Elmo or so horrendously bad that they couldn't help even if they tried. Joey capped off the segment by telling Elmo that he might as well just stay home next Thursday. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Angry Gilmore was walking backstage when he bumped into Bart Biggz. Angry laughed at the other Biggz boy, but Bart didn't let him pass. Angry tried to get past him again, but Bart once again stood in his way. This soon turned into an argument, one that revolved around what Angry had said about Brett. Bart said he may not like his brother that much, but he thinks Brett's a whole lot better than Angry is. Bart went so far as to say that Angry isn't anything, and that Bart could easily beat him tonight and take his title away. Angry suggested that they do just that. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Skull DeBones came out to the ring and re-introduced himself to the fans. He complained how he used to be one of the top stars of the SWF but how upper management seems content to just leave him off the air. Skull said all of that is about to change, because he's just been informed that he'll be in the Battle Royal, which he'll win and then he'll go on to take back what should have always been his: the SWF World Heavyweight Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] If I was Bart, I would have been embarrassed by how quickly Angry beat me. But Bart was okay with it, even after Angry hit him with the Anger Management. After he recovered from being pinned, he got a mic and reminded Angry that while Angry may still be the North American Champ, Bart's in the Battle Royal and will become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]in 8:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Eric Eisen is stretching out in his locker room when the camera pulled back to reveal that Wanda Fish was watching him. Eric turned and tensed, as if expecting an attack. Wanda held up her hands and said that she only wanted to talk. She asked him why he attacked her last week. She said that they were getting along so well. She said that she really liked him, and she hoped that they could have a good relationship as brother and sister. Eric stopped her there and said that's why he attacked her. He isn't her brother. She isn't Richard Eisen's daughter. He said that Richard explained everything to him, that he believes that Wanda is a liar, and that he was looking forward to beating up on her some more in the main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Before the next match could start, Jack Bruce came out and kicked Marv Earnest out of his seat, saying that he would provide commentary for the next match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Once again, Jack spent most of the match cutting on Steve. Emma asked him who he disliked more, Troy or Steve. Jack said it's a toss-up, that he despises both of them but for different reasons. He said that Troy is a whiney little jerk but at least he has talent. Steve, he said, had none of that and was an even bigger, whinier jerk than Troy. In the match itself, the two competitors, in spite of their lack of chemistry together, managed to put together what I thought was an entertaining match. Troy used every underhanded trick in the book to try and put away Steve quickly, but he missed with most of them. Finally, though, Troy managed to hit a low-blow on Steve while the ref wasn't looking. Troy tried to set up Steve for a finishing move, but that's when Remo came down to ringside. Jack got up and started yelling for the ref to pay attention to the match, but referee Shane Stones assumed that Jack was going to interfere, so the ref went to the opposite side of the ring to argue with Jack and order him to sit down again. While the ref was distracted, Remo got into the ring, hit Troy with the Destroyer, and got out of there, allowing Steve to make the cover and pick up the win. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Steve celebrated his victory in the ring. As he did, the camera cut to the announce table, where Emma Chase asked Jack what he thought of how the match ended. Jack ripped into Steve again, saying that if Steve was a real wrestler, he would have reported Remo's interference and disqualified himself from the match. Before he could go on, though, he stopped speaking and looked off-camera. The camera pulled back to reveal that Steve had dropped out of the ring and crossed over to the announce table. He leaned in close and told Jack that he had better watch his back, because Steve was sick of him running him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the celebration; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the insulting and the warning 11) The camera cut backstage where Farrah Hesketh is standing with the Anonymous Avenger. She said that she had great news for all the wrestling fans who were sick and tired of seeing Joel Kovach with the title. She had just finished speaking with Richard Eisen, and the Avenger is one of the participants in the up-coming Battle Royal. She said that he was a cinch to win it all, and that he would go on to become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. She finsihed it by addressing Joel Kovach and telling him to enjoy his championship reign while it lasts, since that won't be for much longer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Remo was walking backstage when Troy Torando appeared behind him and shouted for him to stop. Remo turned and Troy got in his face, yelling and screaming about how Remo screwed up his match with Steve Frehley. Remo pointed out that Troy was only going to win because he was cheating, the same way that he beat Remo the last time the two of them faced off against each other. Remo suggested that Troy really couldn't beat anyone without cheating. Troy said that he could, so Remo suggested that they meet at next week's [I]Invasion![/I] to find out. Troy agreed, so Remo walked away, laughing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) The camera cut to Eddie Peak's locker room. Eddie was warming up when he turned around and found himself face to face with Joel Kovach. The two champs stared at each other for a while and then Joel wished him luck on his match tonight. Joel said that he might as well use it all up tonight, because when the two of them face off against each other at "Master of Puppets", all the luck in the world won't help Eddie. With that, Joel turned and walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK & WANDA FISH vs. ERIC EISEN & EDDIE PEAK[/B] Much to my surprsie, Tim Westybrook and Wanda Fish showed excellent chemistry as a tag team out there. It almost makes me wish I didn't have an extended plan for one of them. Oh well, they're both young. I'll just have to make a note of it and use them that way later. At any rate, the match itself was excellent. While Eric and Eddie may not have the chemistry that Tim and Wanda do, they were no slouches. As a matter of fact, they did a good job of working together to isolate Wanda from Tim's corner and took turns working her over. In a classic tag-team formula, Wanda tried to make the tag twice without success before sneaking over and tagging in a fresh Tim. Tim cleaned house and really set the boots to Eddie first, and then Eric, only to get blindsided by Eddie. Somehow Wanda got tagged in again, and Eddie hit her with the Peak of Perfection. WINNERS: [B]Eric Eisen & Eddie Peak [/B]in 15:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Eddie Peak stood over Wanda's prone form and mocked her. Tim looked pissed and so he jumped Eddie and the two of them brawled in the center of the ring as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A little bit of a shaky start, but I think we pulled it off in the end. I'm a little worried about "Master of Puppets"; our Pay-Per-View contract just expired at the end of April. I had been trying to re-negotiate all April but the carrier didn't care. I've got a request in to negotiate now, but I'm worried that it'll take too long. We'll probably get it renewed since there's a week before the show, but still, I don't want the SWF to disappear when we're probably going to have a killer show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Flashback defeated Flex & Pecs [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Heavenly Bodies defeated Modern Day Heroes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated Delirious Dan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Bart Biggz to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen & Eddie Peak defeated Wanda Fish & Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]SWF in major negotiations[/I][/B] - According to our insiders, the SWF is in major negotiation mode right now. They're not only trying to renew their Pay-Per-View contract to cover the U.S. and Canada, they've also put out feelers to try and get Pay-Per-View contracts in the other major regions of the world. One backstage source said that the promotion has been spamming negotiation requests to the same carriers about every other week but with no success so far. It's hoped that the carriers will be in a more talkative mood this time. The SWF is also trying to renew their contracts to keep Warzone on the air in the U.S. and Invasion! on the air in Japan. Also, the SWF is apparently not going to announce all the participants of the up-coming Battle Royal ahead of time. Rumor has it that they have a few surprise entrants lined up, including one major one, and they wish for the fans to be surprised. Rumor has it that Scapino, the head booker, and Richard Eisen are the only ones who know who these entrants are.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, May 2007[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armory in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. DARRYL DEVINE[/B] Whoa. I did not expect this. Darryl and Chris really put on a great match that had the fans glued to their seats. I hope that doesn't mean they'll leave during the show itself to go to the restrooms and get their snacks..... WINNER: [B]Chris Gordon [/B]in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. JOE SEXY[/B] There wasn't enough selling shown, but it still kept the crowd in their seats. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 7:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Tim Westybrook started out the show in his own unique, mumbling ways by calling out Eddie Peak. He said that what the Warmaster did to Wanda Fish on [I]Invasion![/I] was despicable and that someone like Eddie didn't deserve to hold the Warmaster Title. So Tim intends to remove that burden from Eddie tonight! I really need to get Tim some help. He always does this. He's great in the ring, but his mic work is atrocious. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Peter Michaels said that this would be a good indication of how Skull will do in the Battle Royal since in that match, he would have to face off against a number of clashing styles. After all, Mainstream is a high flyer and Skull isn't, so it would be good to see how Skull handled himself against Mainstream. The answer, it turns out, is pretty well. Even though Mainstream managed to shine in this match, Skull still looked impressive as he grounded the high flyer and finished him off with a Skull Krusher. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones[/B] in 7:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) It's time for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This week's question comes from Timmy Johannson of Cloquet, Minnesota. Timmy writes, 'Dear Dan. My parents bought me a copy of the 'SWF Invasion!' video game for my birthday last month. I've almost beaten all the wrestlers in the game, but I'm having trouble beating Joel Kovach for the title. I've heard that there's a super powerful cheat code that I can use to triple my chances of kicking out of a pinning combo, but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Can you help me?' "Yes, Timmy, I think I can, but not in the way you expect. My suggestion is that you toss that gaming console out the window and never play that game again. I mean, really. If all you do is spend your time obsessing over some dumb video game, you're obviously going to spend the rest of your life living in your parents' basement and never know what it's like to see natural sunlight. "Besides, that game is stupid anyway because the developers didn't include yours truly in it. They said that I wasn't popular or a big enough name to get in. Jerks. I mean, they could have at least included a mini-game where the player had to answer asinine questions from idiots to the best of their ability. "Anyway, if you morons out there have any problems, don't hesitate to send them to me so I can be the cold slap of reality up-side your heads."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Eric Eisen came out with his father. The two of them taunted Wanda Fish, saying that she's just a dumb girl who obviously hasn't learned her lesson yet. Richard called her a liar and a gold-digger, saying that she cooked up this whole "call Richard Eisen my father" nonsense so she could sue for back child support or something. Eric said that she might as well leave the SWF now, because as long as an Eisen is in control, she isn't going to go anywhere. That's when Wanda came out herself. She informed Richard that she never wanted any money from him and that he would never have to worry about getting served any papers from her. Instead, all she wanted was for him to acknowledge what he did and admit to the truth. Richard said that he wasn't going to lie the way she wants him to and said that there was no way to prove that he is really her father. Wanda said that wasn't true, that he could submit to a paternity test. Then everyone would know the truth. Richard freaked out, saying that he's not taking any test. Wanda suggested that she could get a court order demanding that he take it, but she wanted to give Richard a fair chance. This is what she proposes: at "Master of Puppets", they'll hang a briefcase over the ring with the test orders inside. She and Eric would then face off against each other in a ladder match. If she pulled down the briefcase, Richard would have to submit to the test. If Eric got his hands on it, the Eisens could tear up the orders and Wanda would drop the subject. Richard immediately shook his head, but before he could say anything, Eric said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You're on." [/COLOR]Richard freaked out and Eric tried to calm him down. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the mocking; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 5) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c) vs. RICH MONEY & MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Rich and his cousin tried to take away the titles, but the U.S.A. proved to be too wiley for them to handle. Nevada picked up the win by nailing Mean Jean with a Mushroom Cloud. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 8:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Steve Frehley was backstage with a mic. He taunted Jack Bruce, saying that he finally figured out why Jack was always insulting him: Jack was scared of him. After all, Steve has held the SWF World Heavyweight Championship while Jack has done nothing of the sort since coming to the SWF from "out west". Jack knows that Steve is the future of the SWF and "old Jack" is afraid of getting left behind. Steve reassured Jack that the SWF would always have a place for him: maybe he could rip tickets or sell popcorn. Maybe he could sweep up after the matches are over. And, Steve said, he didn't have to worry. Steve would make sure that the younger, better wrestlers would always find time to listen to "Old Man Jack's" stories about the "good ol' days" when Jack actually meant something to this business. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Eddie Peak came out to the ring with his Warmaster Title draped over his shoulders. He waited for the booing to die down before ripping into Tim. He said that Tim just didn't get it. The reason why Eddie was still Warmaster was because Eddie is the best in the business. Oh, sure, Joel Kovach still has the Heavyweight Championship, but that will change in a week. Tim may be the "Unstoppable Force", but Eddie is the Immovable Object. If Tim wants to waste his time facing off against Eddie and get beaten down just like he has the past couple of times, that's fine by Eddie. He'll see him later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]REMO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Ana Garcia inexplicably referred to this as a preview to "Master of Puppets" since these two men are both going to participate. Peter Michaels pointed out that it really wasn't much of a preview since in the Battle Royal, there will be more wrestlers competing than just two. At any rate, the match itself was phenomenal. I'm thinking a feud may be in the cards for these two if this is how they deliver when told to "work the crowd" by the road agent. The momentum swung back and forth throughout the match until finally, Sam Keith used the ropes as a way to choke Remo out. The ref ordered him off of Remo, who remained draped over the second rope. While the ref backed Sam away from Remo, lecturing him the whole time, Troy Tornado charged out of the back, ran up the ring steps, and delivered a flying drop kick to Remo's head. He scrambled out of sight as Sam charged forward and slapped Remo into the Proton Lock for the win. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 16:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) As Remo recovered from his loss, Troy shouted at him from the ring entrance, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Get used to that, Remo! I'll see you on Tuesday, and I'll see you at 'Master of Puppets', 'cuz I'm in the Battle Royal also!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Jack Bruce stormed out to the ring and grabbed a mic. He started yelling and screaming about how Steve Frehley is wrong about him. He then said that if Steve wanted a fight, he had one, right here, right now! He threw down the mic and waited. Without any fanfare or entrance music, Steve charged the ring. The two of them pounced on each other and started beating and punching and kicking. The ref from the previous match tried to separate them, but it proved to be too much for him. He signaled for help and the lockerroom cleared out as people streamed into the ring to try and separate them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. EDDIE PEAK (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] What a war! Great match! Tim showed his incredible staying power, although Eddie did seem kind of tired by the end of the match. Not that that mattered. These two put out a tremendous effort. Both men tried to get each other in their finishers early, but found that they couldn't. They brawled around the ring, through the ringside area, and it all finally came to a crashing end as Tim managed to get Eddie into the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 17:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) The ref handed Tim his newly won title. Tim cradled it to his chest and looekd around at the cheering fans. He then left the ring and jumped into the crowd, who allowed him to body surf around the armory, pumping his fists in the air in triumph. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) But perhaps Tim shouldn't celebrate too quickly. The camera cut backstage to reveal Joel Kovach watching everything stoically. He finally mumbled something under his breath and walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Mean Jean was used too much in this show (he was one of the people who pulled Steve off of Jack). But other than that, it was a great show. Hopefully next week's will be as well so we can continue to avoid the Post-PPV curse. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Chris Gordon defeated Darryl Devine[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] DARK: [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Joe Sexy[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation (c) defeated Rich Money and Mean Jean Cattley to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Eddie Peak (c) to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Squeeky McClean signs with TCW[/I][/B] - Former SWF World Heavyweight Champion Squeeky McClean has just signed a contract with TCW. Details of the deal aren't forthcoming, but Squeeky has been out of work for several months after a falling out over his contract with SWF. According to our inside information, Tommy Cornell is particularly pleased since Squeeky would be the first former SWF star to be making the jump after the SWF has stolen so many of his stars in the past year. Rumor also has it that Head Booker "Scap" and Richard Eisen were not pleased with this news since the SWF had been in negotiations with Squeeky as well in hopes of bringing him back into the SWF fold in time for the Battle Royal at "Master of Puppets".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a little torked about Squeeky myself. I've been trying to bring him back for the past couple of weeks, only I kept getting told that he didn't even want to enter negotiations because of how things fell apart last time. So finally, I'm told that he's willing to enter negotiations, and the next day, I get an e-mail saying that he doesn't want to because I fired him recently (try five or six months ago) and then I noticed in the news ticker that he signed with the SWF. As for Tim, stay tuned.....

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, May 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show of [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR]) Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Chris seems to be moving up the ranks naturally on his own. Tonight, though, Freddie was able to halt his progress using some underhanded tactics. WINNER: [B]Freddie Datsun [/B]in 6:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] Tex was off his game tonight, but it was still a great match. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]in 6:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A video aired, reminding the audience of how Tim Westybrook took the Warmaster Title away from Eddie Peak. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen was sitting in his office, chatting with Eric Eisen about how Eric is going to beat Wanda at "Master of Puppets" when Eddie Peak burst into the room. Eddie was livid about what happened last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He said he wanted to face Tim tonight in a rematch. Richard had to calm him down and remind him that the Warmaster Title can only be defended on [I]Warzone[/I], so that just wasn't possible. Eddie calmed down a little and shrugged, saying that while he may not be Warmaster anymore, at least he was still facing Joel Kovach at "Master of Puppets" and could become the Heavyweight Champion. Richard said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Well, actually, that's not true anymore. See, Tim was going to participate in the Battle Royal, but now that he's the Warmaster, that's not possible since the rules state that our champions can't participate. That means that he gets the title shot against Joel"[/COLOR] Eddie stared at Richard in shock, then calmed down a little and said that was fine, he'd take Tim's place in the Battle Royal and get a shot for the Heavyweight Title down the road. Richard swallowed hard and said that that wasn't possible either, that Tim's spot had already been filled. Eddie lost it. He grabbed Richard by his shirt front and hoisted him off the ground, screaming in his face that he was going to make it easy for Wanda to get a DNA sample from him because Richard's blood would soon be separated from his body. Eric interjected himself at that point and suggested that Eddie be given a title shot tonight against Joel. Eddie asked Richard if he thought that was a good idea. Richard naturally agreed, so Eddie dropped him and stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. ROBBIE RETRO vs. ANDRE JONES vs. BART BIGGZ vs. DELIRIOUS DAN vs. FLEX [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]an over-the-top Battle Royal[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen explained this was a little preview of what was coming up on Thursday at "Master of Puppets". It even had something on the line: the winner would be able to face either Brett Biggz or Angry Gilmore (whoever was the 10-Minute Champion after Thursday) for the 10-Minute Championship. Dan was the first to get chucked over the top rope by a very confident Bart Biggz (which was okay, because Dan was off his game). Elemental managed to eliminate Flex, but then was eliminated by Andre Jones. Bart strutted a little while Robbie and Andre locked up, but Bart soon became annoyed that they weren't paying any attention to him. He then went over and shoved the two remaining competitors, only to be rewarded by being tossed over the top rope by Andre. Jerry Eisen said it was a rookie mistake. Emma disagreed and said that it was just stupid. Finally, Andre managed to toss Robbie over the top, winning the match. WINNER: [B]Andre Jones [/B]in 12:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Andre celebrated his win, but then Bart got back into the ring and beat him up for it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Troy Tornado was backstage. He said that he's been doing a lot of thinking about the up-coming Battle Royal. He said that he's a little nervous. After all, he's going to face the "spooky" Anonymous Avenger. He would have to fight veteran Sam Keith, but he wasn't worried about that since Sam would likely trip over his own cane and eliminate himself. He's heard a rumor that Freddie Datsun was competing, but he wasn't too worried since Freddie's been pretty pathetic since losing the North American Championship. No, the person he's looking forward to facing the most is Remo. Troy said that he guaranteed that Remo would be tossed over the ropes by none other than Troy himself. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Farrah Hesketh was backstage, talking on a cell phone. She turned around, shocked to find Joel Kovach staring at her. The champ advanced on her, fury burning in his eyes. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Did you think I wouldn't hear what you said about me, Farrah? Did you think I don't know what you've been telling all your friends about how stupid you think I am? Do you really think that the not-so-Anonymous Avenger will really win the Battle Royal, let alone take away my title? Did you really think you could say all those things and not be punished for them?"[/COLOR] Before Joel can get his hands on Farrah, though, someone tapped him on the shoulder. Joel turned, finding himself face to face with the Avenger. Joel stared at him for a few moments and the Avenger stared back, unflinching. Finally, Joel laughed and backed off, saying he had a title to defend. Avenger stepped closer to Farrah and turned to watch the champ retreat. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Darryl Devine was warming up for his upcoming match when Joe Sexy burst into the room. He informed his partner that he had good news! They were both in the Battle Royal! Darryl was pretty excited, but Joe told him to stifle it. Right now, Darryl had to focus on beating their so-called friend, BLZ Bubb. There was plenty of time to celebrate later. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You have to wonder how long it'll take for Bubb to just realize that the Glass Ceiling has shattered,"[/COLOR] Emma wondered as the massive man took to the ring. The match went quickly, but Bubb was tired out by the end of it. I swear, I think his stamina is getting worse with every passing week. At any rate, Darryl relied on quickness to work over the larger man and, as an extra measure, used the ropes to hold him down. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] in 11:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Jack Bruce came out to the ring. He said that he wasn't surprised that Steve had a bunch of people to protect him last week from the beating he so rightly deserved. He went on to say that Steve wouldn't be protected like that for long. Both of them are going to be in the Battle Royal and Jack will definitely have him in his sites then. But that isn't good enough for Jack. He's sure that Steve is so bad, someone else will eliminate him before Jack can. So Jack challenged Steve to a match at the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Steve came out laughing. He told Jack to stop, that he was going to make him split his sides from laughter. He said that he was planning on hanging on during the Battle Royal to the bitter end. As for facing Jack at [I]Warzone[/I], he's on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 10) Eddie Peak was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B] EDDIE PEAK vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A really brutal match, but a great one to watch, even though Eddie too seems to have trouble with his stamina. For some reason, Joel seemed bound and determined to finish the match with the Old School Drop, even though Emma pointed out that it would be easier for Joel to get the bigger man into the Kovach Krippler. But in the end, it worked. Joel managed to lift up the bigger man and slam him to the mat. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 16:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Joel celebrated his win, but it was short lived. He turned around to find Tim Westybrook standing in the ring with him. The two champs took a few steps toward each other but neither threw a punch. They just stood there and stared each other in the eye as the announcers went nuts, wondering aloud what would happen when these two met up in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] The announcers then went over the card for "Master of Puppets" - [B]Brett Biggz vs. Angry Gilmore in a [COLOR="Purple"]Champion vs. Champion match [/COLOR](both titles on the line)[/b] ([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]The United States of Annihilation (c) vs. High Concept in [COLOR="Purple"]a cage match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Wanda Fish vs. Eric Eisen in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to determine if Richard Eisen will take a paternity test[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B][COLOR="Purple"]A 30 Man lottery style Battle Royal [/COLOR]to determine the #1 Contender for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Tim Westybrook vs. Joel Kovach (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Whoops. We took a hit with this one. American Elemental and Delirious Dan were apparently overused and, thanks to my forgetfulness, I forgot that we had pre-booked Troy Tornado vs. Remo, and that annoyed some people. Our popularity may have taken a minor hit because of that. Not a good way to go into a Pay-Per-View. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Freddie Datsun defeated Chris Gordon[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Andre Jones defeated American Elemental, Bart Biggz, Robbie Retro, Flex, and Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] (and no sign of Squeeky yet)[/QUOTE] As always, I appreciate predictions, comments, etc. Oh, and I can always use questions for "Ask Dan!" I was wracking my brain for the past couple of questions.

Brett Biggz vs. [b]Angry Gilmore[/b] in a Champion vs. Champion match (both titles on the line) [i]I love the Gilmore lots and I'm trying to push him to the moon in my game with lots of success. Methinks you should do the same.[/i] [b]The United States of Annihilation[/b] (c) vs. High Concept in a cage match for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]USA! USA! USA! :)[/i] [b]Wanda Fish[/b] vs. Eric Eisen in a ladder match to determine if Richard Eisen will take a paternity test [i]Tough call.... but I'm no longer an Eric Eisen fan since I started playing an SWF game myself. And I've always been a fan of Wanda since she's pretty much the best female worker the US has to offer. Go Wanda![/i] A 30 Man lottery style Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]I want [b]Delirious Dan[/b] to win just for fun... but I reckon you should really be giving Rich Money a big push so I'm pulling for him. Rich is the man![/i] Tim Westybrook vs. [b]Joel Kovach[/b] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]I just want Joel to keep on going and one day face that pesky Arn Anderson and unmask him to the world. We all want it to happen and you're being mean to us :p[/i] And lastly, for Ask Dan. "Hi Dan, I'm a huge fan! Literally! About 400 pounds of huge fan! I want to be a wrestler just like you but I don't know how to go about doing it. I live in the UK and hear that its really hard to be allowed to work in the USA. I'd love to have a match with you and finally see you win something. How do I go about following my dream?" Derek from Scotland. Keep up the good work, I'll think of a decent question one day. :) Derek B

Brett Biggz vs. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in a Champion vs. Champion match (both titles on the line) Can't see Brett going over Angry, Angry's too good. [B]The United States of Annihilation (c)[/B] vs. High Concept in a cage match for the SWF Tag Team Championship Don't think it's their time to get beaten. Not yet, but High Concept would be a all right team for them to lose too. [B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Eric Eisen in a ladder match to determine if Richard Eisen will take a paternity test Don't see how the storyline can continue if Eric wins. A 30 Man lottery style Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship I agree with needing to give Rich Money a push, but Annonymous Avenger would be my prediction. Tim Westybrook vs. [B]Joel Kovach (c)[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship He's going to be champ till he faces Annoymous Avenger. But I'll be running around my room if Westybrook wins

Brett Biggz vs. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in a Champion vs. Champion match (both titles on the line) (B) So tough so tough I like the Biggz Boyz they were my favortie tag team in 2004 but Gilmore is a rock solid wrestler and I think he and adre can put on some good matches. [B]The United States of Annihilation (c)[/B] vs. High Concept in a cage match for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) USA is great and High Concept has always sucked. [B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Eric Eisen in a ladder match to determine if Richard Eisen will take a paternity test (B) Here Fishy Fishy A 30 Man lottery style Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) I'm with Jonny I'm going [B]Annonymous Avenger[/B] Tim Westybrook vs. [B]Joel Kovach[/B] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) As much as I think Tim Westybrook is well deserving of the Heavyweight Title we need to see Kovach vs The Annonymous Avenger

Brett Biggz vs.[B] Angry Gilmore[/B] in a Champion vs. Champion match (both titles on the line) Gilmore is a solid worker, and can justify holding two belts. [B]The United States of Annihilation[/B] (c) vs. High Concept in a cage match for the SWF Tag Team Championship Go USA! [B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Eric Eisen in a ladder match to determine if Richard Eisen will take a paternity test Just a hunch. A 30 Man lottery style Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Gotta go with the [B]Annonymous Avenger[/B] in this one Tim Westybrook vs. [B]Joel Kovach[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Maybe it's a little too early for Tim; and Joel vs. The Annonymous Avenger is what everyone wants to see. Oh and for Dan Dear Dan, I've been taking your advice ever since I first saw you on SWF. I went on a diet, started working out, and even stopped playing video games. And you know what happened, girls still won't talk to me and every guy at school still picks on me. Yesterday they threw me in a garbage can and the day before I got a swirly. I really thought doing all that stuff would turn my life around. Anyway, do you really know what your talking about, or are you just full of it just like every other know-it-all on TV? Or, maybe I should have never listened to you in the first place. I mean all you do is tell people how dumb and weak they are. But, really, maybe you are the dumb and weak one. Every wrestler in the SWF picks on you too. Have you even won a match? You know on second thought, SCREW YOU DAN!!!! Who are you to give me advice. J.G. from California

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] this Thursday on Pay-Per-view[/CENTER] [I]Featuring ...[/I] [B][I]The United States of Annihilation vs. High Concept in a cage match for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear have cut a swath of destruction through the SWF since teaming up. Their latest victim has been Groucho Bling. What will his partner, Elmo Benson do? Will High Concept come out on top? Or will the U.S.A. remain dominant? [I][B][COLOR="red"]SWF North American Champion [/COLOR]Angry Gilmore takes on [COLOR="red"]SWF 10-Minute Champion [/COLOR]Brett Biggz in a [COLOR="Purple"]Champion vs. Champion match[/COLOR][/B][/I] - One of these men could walk out of "Master of Puppets" with both belts around his waist. Who will prove to be the better champion? [B][I]Wanda Fish vs. Eric Eisen in [COLOR="purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Wanda claims that Richard Eisen is really her father. Eric believes his father's claims that Wanda is lying. The only way to find out is a paternity test. The papers ordering the test will be hung over the ring. If Wanda pulls them down, she'll finally know the truth. If Eric succeeds, this will remain an unsolved mystery. [B][I][COLOR="purple"]A 30-Man Lottery Style Battle Royal [/COLOR]to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I][/B] - Everyone in the lockerroom dreams of one day holding championship gold and for one lucky person, that dream may become a reality. So far, the following individuals have been confirmed as participating: [INDENT][COLOR="Blue"]Skull DeBones, the Anonymous Avenger, Remo, Sam Keith, Troy Tornado, Freddie Datsun, Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce, Joe Sexy, Darryl Devine, Billy Russell, Chris Gordon, Christian Faith, Texas Pete, BLZ Bubb, Black Hat Bailey, Andre Jones[/COLOR][/INDENT] Who else will go after the #1 Contendership? What surprises lay in store for the participants? Who will be the last man standing? [I][B]Joel Kovach defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR]against Tim Westybrook[/B][/I] - Tim "The Iron Man" Westybrook's finishing move, the Unstoppable Force, describes his rise through the ranks of the SWF. He has rolled over all challengers. But Tim may have met his match in Joel Kovach. Kovach is a machine in the ring, consistently showing why he deserves to hold the Heavyweight Championship. Will Tim unify the Warmaster and Heavyweight Titles? Or will Joel bring the Unstoppable Force to a screeching halt? [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"][CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR] to find out![/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][I]SWF presents ...[/I] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, May 2007[/I] Held at Plum Park in the Tri State Territory 11,467 in attendance[/CENTER] [I]I know I said this would be posted later, but I got it done a little early. The crowd size surprised me. Our attendance has dropped, but I suppose that's due to the dropping of over-all wrestling popularity throughout the States.[/I] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ & SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] The match was pretty good. Shawn really stood out as the star. WINNERS: [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Shawn Gonzalez[/B] in 11:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Steve Frehley hosted an impromptu bikini contest with Blonde Bombshell, Jessie, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase as participants. Blonde Bombshell won the contest hands down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) After the initial pyro and opening stuff, the camera cut to Richard Eisen's office. He was on the phone with someone, assuring whoever it was that he would not have to submit to a paternity test after tonight, that he wasn't Wanda Fish's father anyway, and that tonight would bring an end to this ridiculous nonsense. The door to Richard's office burst open. Richard swiveled in his chair to find himself face to face with a very angry Eddie Peak. Richard said good-bye to whoever was on the phone and then hung up. Eddie ripped into Richard, saying that it wasn't fair: people like Delirious Dan and Mean Jean Cattley were going to participate in the Battle Royal, but not him? He insisted that he should have a spot inside that match! Richard informed Eddie that it was his own fault. If he hadn't lost the Warmaster Title to Tim Westybrook, he would have been competing in the main event tonight. As for the Battle Royal, the contracts had all been signed, so there was no way that Eddie would be getting in. Eddie glared at Richard and then stormed out of the office. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Ana Garcia was standing next to the big drum that contained all the entry numbers. Bart Biggz walked into the room and drew one of the numbers out. He looked at it and appeared very pleased. Ana tried to see what the number was, but Bart wouldn't show him. He walked out of the room whistling a happy tune. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Wanda Fish stood backstage next to a ladder. She said that this wasn't how she wanted things to work. She would have been fine working for her father without him knowing who she really was. But Richard and Eric have forced her hand. She wants the truth to come out, and after she wins the ladder match tonight, that's exactly what will happen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Skull DeBones stood in the ring. He said that he knew he had a hard battle ahead of him tonight. He knew that no one expected him to win. But, he went on to say, he was confident that even though he would have to face off against the Anonymous Avenger, Troy Tornado, Rich Money, and Steve Frehley, he would be the one to leave the ring tonight as the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Elmo Benson stood in the parking lot, looking a bit nervous. Then a car pulled up next to him. He opened the door, and Groucho Bling got out. I had hoped that the audience would pop at the return of Elmo's injured partner, but the fans didn't care. Elmo asked Groucho if he really was okay to wrestle. Groucho said that he was and he was ready to prove it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 6) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The audience may not have been that excited when Groucho arrived, but this match changed their tune. Simply incredible. Joey Minnesota really shone in this match. He proved to be the dominant force inside the cage. He and Nevada worked over Groucho pretty badly, much to the anger of the crowd. In the end, Joey put Groucho away with an Empire Spiral. WINNERS: [B]The United States of Annihilation[/B] in 11:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Sam Keith came up to the drum and then pulled out a number. He looked at it and his eyes bulged wide open. He growled something under his breath and stormed out of the room, knocking Ana Garcia out of the way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Eric Eisen spoke about the up-coming ladder match. He said that Wanda was a poor, confused girl who obviously was trying to worm her way into the most powerful family in professional wrestling. He said that it's understandable why she would want to. He just said that it wouldn't work. She might as well get used to disappointment now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a Champion vs. Champion match[/COLOR] Before the match started, Jerry Eisen explained how this match would work. Both championship belts were on the line here, but due to the rules of the 10-Minute Championship, Angry Gilmore would only be able to capture that title if he beat Brett within the first ten minutes of the match. If the match went longer than ten minutes, Brett would automatically retain it. It was a really good match. Angry tried his best to put Brett away before the time limit expired, but the clock in the corner of the screen ticked down to zero and a buzzer went off, informing the wrestlers that Brett retained his title. The match went on for another minute and a half before Angry managed to put Brett down with the Anger Management. WINNER: [B] Angry Gilmore [/B]in 11:29 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Remo was backstage with a mic. He reminded everyone that last year, he almost became the SWF World Heavyweight Champ at "Master of Puppets", only to lose to Squeeky McClean. He said that it was a fluke last year since Remo is still here and Squeeky is off at some podunk wrestling circus out west somewhere. He said it would feel good to win the Battle Royal tonight, but what he was really looking forward to was tossing Troy Tornado over the top rope. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Ana Garcia was standing by the drum, talking to the model we hired to spin it, when the door banged open and the Anonymous Avenger walked in. Avenger didn't say a word. Instead, he nodded to the model, who gave the drum a spin. Avenger reached in and pulled out a number. He looked at it, but since he was wearing a mask, it was impossible to tell what he thought. Ana tried to ask him what he was feeling, but Avenger brushed past her and left the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) A video played, reminding folks what was at stake in the ladder match between Eric and Wanda. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 13) [B]WANDA FISH vs. ERIC EISEN [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR] Suspended above the ring was a briefcase. Peter Michaels reminded everyone that inside were papers that ordered Richard Eisen to take a paternity test. This match turned out to be spectacular. Turns out that Eric and Wanda had excellent chemistry together. They played off each other perfectly, both of them taking an insane number of high spots and monster bumps that kept the crowd on their feet for pretty much the whole match. Richard Eisen, who accompanied his son to ringside, even got involved, at one point climbing into the ring and knocking the ladder over as Wanda almost got to the briefcase. Wanda retaliated after she recovered by knocking the ladder over again, spilling Eric off and over the ropes and onto his father. Richard carried his son down and hit his head on the security railing, knocking him cold. In the end, Wanda and Eric both clambered up the ladder and fought each other across the top. Wanda managed to stagger Eric and then, much to the horror of the announcers, delivered a Dish of the Day off the top. She then climbed up the ladder and pulled down the briefcase. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 19:12 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Wanda clutched the briefcase to herself and started crying. She then got out of the ring and retreated to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 15) Brett Biggz was limping through the backstage area when he stumbled across his brother. Bart was laid out in the back, his forehead bleeding profusely, a dented fire extinguisher next to him. Brett called for help, dropping to his brother's side. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 16) [COLOR="Purple"]THE 30 MAN LOTTERY-STYLE BATTLE ROYAL[/COLOR] [B]Christian Faith (1)[/B] and [B]Sam Keith (2)[/B] started things off ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That explains why Sam looked so upset!"[/COLOR] Emma said). They were soon joined by [B]Black Hat Bailey (3)[/B] and [B]American Elemental (4)[/B]. There was a lot of brawling and Elemental even did a little bit of flying, but no one got tossed out. Then some unfamiliar entrance music started up. Out walked a young man that Peter Michaels identified as [B]Antonio (5)[/B], the protege of legend Rip Chord. As Antonio got into the ring, American Elemental tried to hit Sam Keith with a cross-body block. Sam caught Elemental in mid air, carried him over to the ropes, and tossed him out. [B]Chris Gordon (6), BLZ Bubb (7), and Steve Frehley (8)[/B] made their entrances next. Black Hat Bailey managed to knock Chris out of the ring right away and was rewarded for his efforts by being tossed out by Antonio. [B]Texas Pete (9) and Troy Tornado (10)[/B] were added to the mix. Troy almost got Christian over the ropes, but he was intercepted by Antonio, who nailed him from behind with a forearm shot. Christian fell to the apron and scooted back in. That's when [B]Melody Cuthill (11)[/B] made her entrance. A few of the fans cheered the return of one of the Tomboys, but her victorious homecoming was cut short when Texas Pete tossed her right back out of the ring. She threw a small tantrum at ringside. Tex leaned against the ropes and laughed at her, only to get tossed out by Steve Frehley. Steve took a moment to laugh at Tex. Sam Keith took the opportunity and charged Steve. Steve must have eyes in the back of his head; he dodged out of the way at the last second and gave Sam enough of a shove to carry the veteran over the top rope. [B]Darryl Devine (12)[/B] hit the ring next. He looked over the carnage and zeroes in on BLZ Bubb. He leapt over Christian (who was tied up with Black Hat and Troy at the same time) and jumped onto Bubb's back. Bubb tried to reach around to pull Darryl off, but Darryl managed to avoid the bigger man's grasp. Bubb then lined himself up with one of the turnbuckles and charged backwards, slamming Darryl into the turnbuckle. Bubb took a few steps forward and tried again, only Darryl swung around and hopped off at the last second. Bubb knocked the wind out of himself with the impact. He stumbled forward into a drop kick from Darryl that took him over the top rope. Bubb recovered quickly and held on to the top rope for dear life. His feet danced above the mat, but he was able to haul himself back into the ring, only to discover that Darryl was fighting Steve, so Bubb consoled himself by tossing Antonio out of the ring. [B]Johnny Martin (13)[/B] made his entrance. At the end of the waiting period, the crowd went wild as [B]The Anonymous Avenger (14)[/B] charged the ring. Avenger first eliminated Johnny (who made the stupid mistake of taking him on right away) and then managed to toss BLZ Bubb over the top rope. Darryl tried to shake Avenger's hand but got a boot to the gut for his efforts. Much to the surprise of the crowd, a familiar young man made his entrance. Jerry Eisen shouted his name in surprise: [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's [B]Freddy Huggins (15)[/B]! He used to work for TCW!"[/COLOR] Freddy was followed by [B]Delirious Dan (16)[/B], who looked absolutely petrified, then by [B]Jack Bruce (17)[/B] and [B]Freddie Datsun (18)[/B]. Before Freddie could fully get into the ring, Dan charged him and did a baseball slide that was supposed to knock Freddie's feet out from under him. Freddie dodged and Dan slid under the bottom rope and to the outside. Freddie got into the ring and then held the ropes open so Dan could get back inside. Dan looked suspicious, but Freddie assured him that he didn't mind the attempt and that Dan should get in and keep trying. Dan finally did, gave Freddie a smile in thanks, and then was helped out of the ring again by Freddie, this time over the top rope. Freddie laughed at Dan, only to be rewarded for his efforts by Steve Frehley, who tossed him into Dan. In the meantime, Avenger got attacked by Freddy Huggins and Jack. They worked in tandem, trying to stagger the masked man. They managed to get him worn down into a corner, but weren't able to do much more. [B]Joe Sexy (19)[/B] came out and got thrown into the mix. That's when [B]Remo (20)[/B] charged the ring. He was on fire. He immediately tossed out Freddy Huggins and Darryl Devine. He then looked around the ring and got Troy Tornado in his sites. Troy saw him coming and actually ran away, leading Remo on a chase around the ring. As the two passed Jack Bruce, Jack stuck his foot out and tripped Remo. Remo took a tumble and hit the ropes and bounced off, right into Troy, who quickly redirected Remo's momentum so he would be carried over the ropes. Troy turned and looked at Jack with open amazement. Jack smiled and shrugged, and so the two men went back to fighting. [B]Billy Russel (21)[/B] came out and was followed by another new-comer to the SWF, a young wrestler known only as [B]Plague (22)[/B]. Plague turned out to be a high flyer as well, clambering up the ropes and diving onto Joe Sexy, who was struggling to get Christian Faith over the ropes. Soon thereafter, [B]Rich Money (23)[/B] and [B]Enforcer Roberts (24) [/B]joined the frey. Christian was tossed out at this point by Joe Sexy, who managed to disentangle himself from Plague. After [B]Andre Jones (25)[/B] came out, Plague struck again, this time taking out Rich Money, who did not look happy. Plague was rewarded by Troy Tornado, who tossed him out. Troy in turn ran afoul of the Avenger, who eliminated Troy. [B]Mean Jean Cattley (26)[/B] came out just as Billy Russell was eliminated by Jack Bruce. Jack, in turn, was eliminated by Steve Frehley. As [B]Shawn Gonzalez (27)[/B] made his entrance, Steve was tossed over the ropes by Andre Jones. Andre appeared just as surprised as Steve was, but before he could capitalize on his good fortune, he was tossed out by Shawn. [B]Robbie Retro (28) and Skull DeBones (29)[/B] both came out, Skull looking very confident as he did. The very tired workers continued to brawl when Bart Biggz's entrance music started up. Emma commented, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No wonder Bart looked so happy. He's coming in fresh now...."[/COLOR] Her words trailed off when she saw who came out instead of Bart: [B]Eddie Peak (30)[/B]. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Eddie must have attacked Bart and stolen his entrance number!"[/COLOR] Peter Michaels exclaimed. Eddie charged the ring and cleaned house, tossing out Mean Jean, Robbie, Enforcer Roberts, and Joe Sexy in quick succession. Skull DeBones then tried to hit Eddie from behind, but he bounced off like he hit a brick wall. Eddie turned and fixed an angry glare at Skull. Skull retreated, only to be tossed out by Shawn Gonzalez. Shawn was then eliminated by Eddie. That left Eddie and the Avenger in the ring. The two of them circled each other for a few minutes, then charged. They threw each other around the ring. Eddie finally gained the upper hand and hit Avenger with a Peak of Perfection. He then picked up the Avenger again and set him up for another. But while Avenger was up there, he came back to life and started raining punches down on Eddie's head. Eddie staggered and fell backwards against the ropes. Avenger latched on and dragged Eddie over the top. Eddie tried to hold on to the ropes, but his fingers slipped and he tumbled off. Avenger sat down hard on the apron and rolled back into the ring. He stood up and looked around. He was the last man standing. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 1:03:22 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) Tim Westybrook was shown walking towards the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match to finish off the show. Tim and Joel really went at it out there, doing their best to punish the other. Lots of near falls in the early going, lots of innovative submission maneuvers by the champ, it kept the crowd popping the whole time. Tim finally managed to set the champ up with an Unstoppable Force. Joel slammed into the mat face first and then bounced onto his back, his legs and arms splayed out. Tim crawled over to him and covered him for 1 ... 2 ... and at the last possible second, Joel managed to jerk his shoulder up. Tim couldn't believe it. Neither could the announcers. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"No one has ever kicked out after an Unstoppable Force!"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen cried. Tim pulled Joel up to his feet and started to get ready to set him up for another Unstoppable Force. He had him about half-way up when Joel came back to life. He somehow managed to slide to the mat and tripped Tim up. The minute Tim hit the mat, Joel slapped him into the Kovach Krippler. Tim screamed in agony as Joel locked it in. But then, much to Joel's surprise, Tim managed to drag himself to the ropes. Tim latched on to the bottom rope and the ref ordered Joel to break the hold. Joel did and Tim stumbled to his feet. They threw a few more punches, the last of which sent Joel reeling. Tim went for the Unstoppable Force again, but Joel not only blocked it, he turned it into an Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 23:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) Joel Kovach went from pillar to pillar, showing the title belt to the booing fans. He then looked back towards the entrance and saw the Anonymous Avenger standing there. Joel and Avenger stared at each other, and then Joel beckoned for Avenger to come get him. Avenger wasted little time, rushing the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. The two of them exchanged blows, but then the locker room cleared out and the ring was swamped with people trying to hold the two of them apart. As the show wound down and faded to black, the last thing we saw was Avenger break free and leap towards Joel while Jerry Eisen screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Let them fight! Let them fight!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the celebration; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the face-off [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] What the heck!?!?! Stupid people. They wanted more angles and interviews and so left the arena upset. We gave them a really good show and we get rewarded with this: FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/U] DARK: [I]Mainstream Hernandez & Shawn Gonzalez defeated Flex & Pecs [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation (c) defeated High Concept to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Brett Biggz (c) to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] (Brett retained [COLOR="red"]the 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] due to time limit expiration)[/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eric Eisen in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger won [COLOR="Purple"]the Battle Royal[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Tim Westybrook to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, May 2007 (Airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. BILLY RUSSELL[/B] A better than average match. WINNER: [B]American Elemental [/B]in 5:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]ROBBIE RETRO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] A pretty good match considering how fall the Disco Stud has fallen down the card. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 7:29 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The camera cut to the parking lot to show Tim Westybrook arrive at the arena. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Then we cut to the ring itself. The United States of Annihilation are in the middle of the ring with the mics. They say that they’re so good that nobody can beat them. (Once again, I love the little Pre/Post PPV Timewarp we have going with these Warzones). They issue an open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and face them. The way they’re acting, they don’t expect anyone will. But someone does. Much to their horror, it’s Mainstream Hernandez and Shawn Gonzalez. I’ll say this about the U.S.A.: they acted a lot more horrified than was necessary. The audience just didn’t care. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the acceptance 3) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ & SHAWN GONZELZ vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] But this match got the audience’s attention. Really top notch. The champs had a fight on their hands the whole way, but Joey managed to put away Mainstream with an Empire Spiral. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 11:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) It’s time for “Ask Dan!” [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Hey there, suckers! You know the drill: I try to bring hope and a little bit of wisdom to your otherwise bleak and miserable lives. “Today’s question comes from Derek all the way from Scotland. Derek writes, ‘Hi Dan, I'm a huge fan! Literally! About 400 pounds of huge fan! I want to be a wrestler just like you but I don't know how to go about doing it. I live in the UK and hear that its really hard to be allowed to work in the USA. I'd love to have a match with you and finally see you win something. How do I go about following my dream?’ “You’re right, Derek. Working in the U.S. is something that only the best of the best are allowed to do. That’s why I’m in the SWF after all. It takes dedication, self-discipline, healthy eating, and plenty of exercise to even come close to wrestling in the big leagues ... which means that you and I will never face off against each other. If you’re 400 pounds, there’s no way that you’d be able to survive the kind of lifestyle it takes to produce a spectacular physique like mine. No, based on your description, I’d suggest you head east to Japan. But not to wrestle. Oh, no. I mean, the Japanese do have Sumo Wrestlers, but I suspect you would be better suited at wrestling someone your own size ... like Godzilla. “No, Derek, best to stack away those dreams of being a professional wrestler along with your hopes of ever making it within fifty yards of a homely girl, let alone a cute one. Besides, I can guarantee you that a match between the two of us would end with me throwing you around the ring ... although I’d probably need a forklift to do so. “So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, another life helped by yours truly.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Tim Westybrook was walking backstage when he encountered Rich Money. Tim eyed Rich for a moment or two and then brushed past him. Rich called him back and started into a spiel about how he wanted to help Tim. He said that he knows Tim is capable of reaching the top of the SWF ladder easily. He should be headlining all the major shows from here on out, facing off against the best the business has to offer. He said that he should really focus on going after the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, that it’s his destiny to hold that belt someday. But Tim won’t be able to achieve his destiny if he has over-eager upper midcarders trying to take the Warmaster Title away from him. So Rich had a business proposition for Tim: Rich would buy the Warmaster Title from him, allowing Tim to focus on getting to the next level. Tim listened to it all and then asked Rich if he was really that stupid. He said that he didn’t need anybody’s help to get this far, and he certainly didn’t need Rich’s. Besides, he enjoys the challenge of facing off against so many challengers. It makes him stronger and a better wrestler. Tim finished by saying that if Rich was so eager to get his hands on the Warmaster Title, he could always try to win it the old fashioned way: in the ring tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Jack Bruce cut a killer promo on Steve Frehley. He said that tonight, Steve would have to face up to the fact that he is a lousy wrestler and an embarrassment to the company. He said that the whole world would know that Steve Frehley doesn’t deserve the accolades he’s received over the years. Tonight, the truth would finally come out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) Troy Tornado came out to the ring and started to taunt Remo about the fact that their match never went off at the last Invasion! He covered up for the booking snafu nicely, saying that the reason why the match never happened was because the doctors backstage didn’t want to have to patch up Remo after Troy got done tearing him apart and that Remo, coward that he is, hid behind the docs to avoid the beating. He was in mid-insult when Remo’s entrance music cut him off. Remo came out and said that he heard that it was actually Troy who couldn’t be found, but that he heard he was eventually located in a closet in the fetal position, crying for his mommy. Remo said that he hated disappointing the fans last Tuesday, so why don’t they make it up to them right now? With that, Remo charged the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge 8) [B]REMO vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Remo took command of the match right away since Troy was too startled to really mount much of a defense. Troy did manage to mount some offense and actually took control about five or six minutes into the match. Remo was staggered by Troy’s quicker offense, but that soon changed as Remo managed to nail a desperation super kick that nearly took Troy out of his boots. Remo continued to work Troy over until Troy was wobbling on his feet. Remo then started to set him up for the Destroyer, but Troy slipped out of his grasp and got out of the ring. He retreated up the aisle, shaking his head. Remo leaned against the top rope, looking at Troy with disgust as the ref counted to ten and then declared Remo the winner. WINNER: Remo by count-out in 12:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Tim Westybrook was shown backstage doing a bunch of press-ups, much to the delight of the on-lookers. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] Wow! Unless Rich and Tim completely stink up the main event, I’d say the Post-PPV Curse is dead and gone. Steve and Jack turned in a great match. Both men were intense, beating on each other as much as possible. Jack let his frustration show as he was simply unable to put Steve away. Steve had the same problem. In the end, all they managed to do was tire each other out and finally, knock each other out with a well-timed double drop kick. Both men hit the mat and didn’t get up for the rest of the match. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 12:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) In a segment slipped in after the Pay-Per-View aired, Joel Kovach cut a promo on himself. He said that he didn’t care that the Anonymous Avenger won the Battle Royal. He said that the scary man in the black mask didn’t bother him a bit. He said that he had worked to hold the most prestigious title in the world his whole life. No one was going to take it away from him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. RICH MONEY (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] A great match to end a great show. Rich did not seem happy to be in the same ring with Tim. He tried everything to get out of it: hiding behind the ref, taking “time outs” at ringside, anything to keep Tim off balance and away from him. But in the end, it didn’t work. Tim wound up putting Rich in the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 12:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada Nuclear was a little overused, but the curse is still on vacation. Hopefully, that vacation will be permanent. Not only that, but I'm glad that this aired after "Master of Puppets". Hopefully, that will undo some of the damage from that PPV. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]American Elemental defeated Billy Russell [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Sam Keith defeated Robbie Retro [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation (c) defeated Mainstream Hernandez & Shawn Gonzalez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley drew with Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING -[COLOR="blue"] A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Invasion![/B][/SIZE] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, May 2007[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. PECS[/B] These two have good chemistry together. It didn't help the match too much because of how not-over these two are, but it still was a nice opening bout. WINNER: [B]Pecs[/B] in 6:18 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. SAM KEITH[/B] A great match. Sam grounded the high-flying Hernandez and got him into the Proton Lock for the win. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen was in the locker room with Plague, Antonio, Billy Russell, Freddy Huggins, Delirious Dan, and Eric Eisen. Richard said that all of them were given a tremendous chance last week by participating in the Battle Royal. He said that they went toe-to-toe with the best in the business and he was proud of them. He then went on to say that he wanted to be proud of them tonight. Richard said that earlier this week, he submitted to a blood test to see if he is the father of Wanda Fish. Richard said that her claims are ludicrous and without merit, but to get her to shut up, he did it. Apparently she threatened to show up at the show tonight to reveal the results. Richard said that he was confident the results would prove that he is not her father, but he wishes to spare her and his family further embarrassment. Therefore, Richard doesn't want Wanda to enter his arena tonight. That's why he wants the men he's gathered together to keep watch on the doors. He singled out Eric especially, telling his son not fail him ... again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) As Antonio left the locker room, he bumped into Brett Biggz. Brett tried to stop him to talk to him, but Antonio told him off. This led into an argument. Brett said that he's heard nothing but good things about him, how Rip Chord trained him, how most industry insiders say he's a force to be reckoned with. Brett then asked Antonio why he's acting as Richard Eisen's lap-dog when he could be making a name for himself. Antonio suggested that maybe he would make a name for himself ... by taking away the 10-Minute Championship from Brett tonight! Brett said he was welcome to try and to meet him out in the ring right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. ANTONIO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match. The crowd wasn't that into it because of Antonio's lack of overness, but I think they both did pretty good. Brett especially shone in the match. Antonio wasn't able to put the champ down, but then, Brett couldn't put Antonio down either. The timer eventually expired. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] at 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) The two men stared at each other after the match. Finally, Brett went over and offered Antonio his hand. Antonio eyed it for a moment, then smiled and shook it. Brett then raised Antonio's hand ... just in time for his brother, Bart, to charge the ring and attack him. Antonio bolted as Bart beat him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the handshake; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack 5) Delirious Dan was leaning against a wall next to a door. He looked pretty bored. Then the door opened. He let out a vicious war cry (or at least, it was supposed to be one; it came off a little flat) and jumped at the person who opened it .... only to discover that it was none other than the SWF World Heavyweight Champ, Joel Kovach. Joel glared at Dan, who swallowed hard, apologized, and got out of the way. Joel took a few steps into the building, then turned back to Dan. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You're that moron who tries to help with people's problems, right? Well, I've got a problem that I want you to solve. See, I need to face the Anonymous Avenger at 'Times of Trouble'. Now, I know I can beat him, but I shouldn't have to. He doesn't belong here. He doesn't really have a contract with the SWF. I want you to prove that the Anonymous Avenger is really the Archangel."[/COLOR] Dan suggested that it sounded like Joel wanted to hire him as a private investigator. He said PIs normally get paid for work like this. What would Joel pay him? [COLOR="darkgreen"]"How does staying healthy sound?"[/COLOR] Dan swallowed hard and said that would be more than enough. Joel informed him that he had until [I]Warzone[/I] to uncover the truth. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A good match, sort of. I'm not quite sure why this one fell as low as it did, but Angry sewed it up with an Anger Management at the end. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 11:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Troy Tornado cut a promo in which he taunted Remo. He said that he proved who the better man was at the Battle Royal by eliminating him. He said that it wouldn't be long before he showed Remo what a real wrestler was like. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]REMO vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Remo (who was already in the ring while Troy's promo aired) did not look happy. He took out his frustration on Freddie. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 11:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Jack Bruce took a turn with the mic now. He admitted that Steve Frehley elminated him in the Battle Royal, but he said that anyone can get lucky. He then pointed out that Andre Jones, some low-card nobody, was the one who eliminated Steve, thus proving Jack's point: Steve isn't a real wrestler. He went on to say that he was going to prove it on the next [I]Warzone[/I]: Richard Eisen agreed that the two of them would face off against each other then. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo and match announcement 10) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Steve came out to the ring on fire. Skull did a good job and mounted a passable offense, but Steve was just too intense for him. As a matter of fact, right before Steve finished Skull off with the Frehley's Comet, he turned to the camera and shouted, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hey, Jack! Pay attention!"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 12:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Freddy Huggins and Plague were chatting with each other next to a door when Tim Westybrook appeared out of nowhere and beat the tar out of them. Jerry Eisen wondered aloud what he was doing, but we soon learned what: Once the guards were down and out, Tim opened the door. Wanda came in and thanked him for clearing the way. Tim said that it was nothing, that he enjoyed working with her a few weeks ago and wanted to be able to do it again. Wanda started away, but then stopped long enough to give him a kiss on the cheek for thanks. The camera cut to the ring, where Wanda Fish made her entrance. She had a manila envelope in her hand and said that it contained the results from the paternity test. She opened it and looked over the paper. She started crying. She said that according to the test results, Richard Eisen [I]is[/I] her father. Speaking of the devil, that's when Richard came storming out to the ring, followed by Eric. Richard said that he had hoped to spare everyone the embarrassment of hearing that on television, but now the truth was out. Richard went on to say that he was impressed by Wanda's fire and spunk. He even went so far as to say that he was more impressed with Wanda than he was with Eric. So this is what he was going to do: on the next Warzone, the main event was going to be Wanda Fish ... or Eisen vs. Eric Eisen. The winner would become Richard's favorite child. The loser .... would have to leave the SWF forever! Neither Wando or Eric looked happy about that. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the entrance, the revelation, and the match announcement [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently Antonio was used too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Pecs defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Sam Keith defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) drew with Antonio for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Title and so retained it [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Chris Gordon to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

This is a perfect opportunity to get Eric off screen give hima turn and a gimmick change and have him come back two or three months down the line and begin to destroy his father's empire. If you can manage to hire Nemesis by then you can bring him in with Eric as his secret weapon.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, May 2007[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armoury in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]JOHNNY MARTIN vs. BILLY RUSSELL[/B] I'll be honest, I didn't expect this good of a match from these two. But I'll take it! Johnny picked up the win against Billy. WINNER: [B]Johnny Martin [/B]in 7:25 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. HEAVENLY BODIES[/B] A pretty decent match from all these guys. Elmo Benson lost it for his team when he went to the outside of the ring to fight with Joe Sexy while Darryl was the legal man. WINNER: [B]Heavenly Bodies [/B]in 6:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen was checking himself out in a mirror when Freddy Huggins and Plague came into his office. Richard turned around and said that this was an important night. Mistakes were going to be dealt with. Either Eric Eisen would redeem himself for not stopping Wanda Fish, or Wanda would take her rightful place in the Eisen family as the daughter Richard never had. But speaking of mistakes, Richard informed the young men that he was well aware of what door Wanda got into earlier this week on [I]Invasion![/I] and who was guarding said door. Freddy and Plague tried to protest, but Richard cut them off. He said that tonight was about fixing mistakes, so he was going to give them a chance to redeem themselves as well. They could keep their jobs and even make a name for themselves tonight if they could win the match that Richard had booked them in ... namely against the tag team champs, the United States of Annihilation! Richard excused himself, leaving Freddy and Plague looking stunned. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) Bart Biggz came out to the ring and started to complain about how Brett Biggz had treated Antonio on [I]Invasion![/I] Bart went on to say that Antonio was nothing special and to prove it, he wanted to face Antonio in a match right now! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) [B]ANTONIO vs. BART BIGGZ[/B] Bart proved his point by knocking Antonio around the ring, mostly using underhanded tactics. In the end, he got Antonio down and held him down with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz[/B] in 7:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 4) Steve Frehley cut a promo, but unfortunately, the crowd was a bit restless and you could hear them in the background. Steve did an admirable job, though, pointing out to Jack that it wasn't luck that eliminated him from the Battle Royal, it was Steve Frehley. And Steve said that it wouldn't be luck that beat him tonight either. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]FREDDY HUGGINS & PLAGUE vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Peter Michaels complained about how unfair this whole situation was. Ana suggested that it really was a golden opportunity for Plague and Freddy since they could conceivably walk out of the Missouri State Armoury as the tag team champions. Peter then demanded to know if she actually thought that was going to happen and Ana became strangely silent. I'll say this, though: I've stumbled onto a good tag team. Freddy and Plague worked well together as a pair of high-flyers that tried their best to at least stagger the champs. Sadly, it did not work. Nevada and Joey tore them apart and Nevada put them out of their misery by nailing Plague with a Mushroom Cloud. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 6:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]And the crowd just keeps getting more and more restless. Thankfully, it's all up-hill from here.... I hope.[/I] 6) Heavenly Bodies was in their locker room when BLZ Bubb came into the room. Joe and Darryl looked at the big man, who appeared to be on the verge of tears. Bubb choked out what he had to say, telling Joe and Darryl that as much as it pained him, he was calling an end to the Glass Ceiling. It was obvious that they weren't on the same page anymore. Bubb told them to be strong, that they would be fine, and that they shouldn't worry about him. Joe and Darryl stared at him in open amazement as Bubb broke down and stumbled out of the room, crying. Darryl and Joe then looked at each other. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Somebody get the net!"[/COLOR] Darryl said. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) It's time once again for "Ask Dan!" Our beloved host looks pretty nervous. He takes a piece of paper in his trembling hands and starts to read, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Tonight's ... tonight's qu-question comes to us from... from..."[/COLOR] A hand reaches in from off-camera and crumples the paper. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tonight's question comes from Joel Kovach," [/COLOR]the SWF World Heavyweight Champ growled as he leaned in. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"'Have you done what I asked you to?'"[/COLOR] Dan swallowed hard and informed Joel that he had done his best, that he had even broken into SWF Headquarters and looked at Anonymous Avenger's personnel file. He can't prove that the Avenger is really Archangel. Joel closed his eyes as if pained. He then turned to the camera. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's all the time that we have for this week, folks. Tune in next week to see if Dan survives this!"[/COLOR] With that, the champ took out his frustration on Dan by beating him to the floor. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Jack Bruce was in the ring. He looked around at the crowd and said that Steve Frehley is all talk and not much else. He said that in the SWF, actions speak louder than words. If Steve really thinks that he's the better wrestler, he can come out to the ring and prove it now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] A pretty good match. I have a feeling that these two could have done better, but it wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination. Jack dominated the match in the early going, scoring a few near falls. The third time it happened, though, you could see the frustration building in Jack's expressions. To make matters worse for him, Steve was catching a second wind. Finally, Steve managed to come roaring back and even nailed a surprised Jack Bruce with a Frehley's Comet, one that turned into a small package and a pin. WINNER: [B] Steve Frehley [/B]in 12:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Jack couldn't believe that he lost! He stared at Steve for a few moments and then tore into him, beating him down to the mat and leaving him there as he stormed into the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The camera revealed Tim Westybrook backstage. He turned around and found himself face to face with Eric Eisen. Eric informed Tim that he knew that the Warmaster was the one who let Wanda into the building on [I]Invasion![/I] Eric also said that he knew that Tim was probably sweet on Wanda. But he told Tim to say good-bye to his sister, because she wouldn't be around for much longer. Eric turned to walk away, but then he turned and informed Tim that due to his past interference in Eisen family matters, Richard had barred Tim from ringside. Eric laughed and left Tim fuming. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]WANDA FISH vs. ERIC EISEN[/B] Wanda came out to the ring looking absolutely miserable. Eric came out to the ring with a smile on his face. Richard came out last and set up a chair in the entrance way, sitting down to watch the match. Before the action started, Wanda tried to shake hands with Eric, but Eric refused. The match itself was fantastic. Wanda and Eric put it all on the line. Eric made a few stupid mistakes early on in the match because he kept show-boating towards his father. Wanda was always able to capitalize but wasn't able to bring Eric down. After a number of near falls that brought the crowd to its feet, Wanda managed to bring Eric down and slapped him into a submission move that Peter Michael's identified as the Blonde Ambition. Eric fought his way to the ropes and the ref ordered Wanda to break it. Eric struggled to his feet, only to get tripped and put into the Blonde Ambition again. Eric tried to get back to the ropes but couldn't. He tapped. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 18:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The crowd went nuts as Wanda stood up, tears streaming down her face. Eric got up and stared at her, then turned to his father with his jaw hanging open. Richard's face was unreadable. He got into the ring and stared first at Wanda, then Eric. He then went over to the corner and called over the ring announcer. He and the announcer got into a short argument. Finally, the announcer said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"By order of Richard Eisen, this match is going to be restarted."[/COLOR] Wanda looked confused. So did Eric, but he figured it out first. He attacked Wanda and savagely beat her down. He laid the boots to his sister while Richard retrieved a mic and informed her, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Did you really think that I would choose you over my son? How stupid are you?"[/COLOR] Eric then dropped onto Wanda in a pseudo-pin and Richard dropped down and did a quick-count. He then yelled at the announcer again, who declared Eric the new winner. Richard then leaned in very close to Wanda, who was weeping hysterically. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Wanda Fish .... you're fired!"[/COLOR] Richard and Eric then left the ring, leaving Wanda to cry in the middle of the ring as the show went to black. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A [/COLOR]for the attack and the firing [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The undercarders that I pulled out of development for the Battle Royal are heading back to Mexico and England; I figured I'd give them some air time before sending them back to work on their skills. I'm thinking, though, that Antonio will be sticking around. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Johnny Martin defeated Billy Russell [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Heavenly Bodies defeated High Concept [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Antonio [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation (c) defeated Freddy Huggins & Plague to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]I'm ready for my close-up[/I][/B] - In a move that's left some people baffled, Ana Garcia has been contacted to go make movies. The SWF Color Commentator for Warzone announced her decision a few days after the taping of the last episode. One insider reports that "Scap" is unsure who to replace her with. There is talk of Emma Chase pulling double duty as a Color Commentator, a move that might bring some balance to what's been an all face announce booth for Warzone.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, May 2007[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ANTONIO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Not a bad match. Not as good as Sam can normally do, but it was good nonetheless. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith[/B] in 6:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. HEAVENLY BODIES[/B] I just thought I would throw in a non-title match to really surprise the crowd. It worked too. The champs beat the former champs when Joey Minnesota hit Darryl Devine with an Empire Spiral. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 6:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring to a chorus of boos. He let the crowd jeer at him for a while before ordering them all to shut up. He said that he realized that he wasn't going to find any friends in Wanda Fish's hometown tonight, but he doesn't care. He said that Wanda was dangerous to the SWF and to his family, and so he did what he did to protect both. He went on to say that he was proud of his son Eric. He said that Eric deserved a reward, and what better reward could he give his favorite child than a title shot against Joel Kovach tonight? Richard then asked the crowd to be silent so that they could watch a video tribute made especially for Wanda Fish. The video was perfect. At first, it almost looked like it was serious. Somber music, appropriately slow-motioned shots of Wanda smiling and laughing. But about half a minute into it, it became clear that Richard was just out to humiliate Wanda. Sound bites were taken out of context, footage was conveniently edited together to make Wanda look like a crazy, promiscuous woman who hit on both Richard and Eric. By the time the video was over, the crowd was about ready to riot. I love it! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the video tribute 2) Brett Biggz was backstage. He addressed his brother, saying that he was sick and tired of Bart bothering him all the time. He said that Bart had to get over his jealousy. But if Bart is so hung up on who has the 10-Minute Championship, Brett is willing to face him once again at "Times of Trouble". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]ANGRY GILMORE (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A great match between these two. Angry ripped Rich apart and really dominated the match. He even conveniently made it look like Rich got injured. Rich is going to the sidelines for a while for repackaging; I keep getting "freshen up" notes for him (two in as many weeks!), so I think some time off the camera might help. At any rate, Angry won the match. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]in 4:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Farrah Hesketh came out to the ring, escorted by the Anonymous Avenger. She mocked Joel Kovach's attempts to delve into the Avenger's past. She said that Joel shouldn't be so concerned about the past. He should be concerned about the future since, as the winner of the Battle Royal, Avenger has the right to face Joel for the World Heavyweight Championship at "Times of Trouble". That's when the champ himself came out. He said that he didn't have time to mess around with Farrah and the bad imitation of Lurch from Addams Family. He said he had a real match to prepare for tonight. He just came out to deliver a message: he wasn't going to face Avenger. Not at "Times of Trouble", not ever. Even though Dan couldn't prove that Avenger and Archangel are one and the same, everyone knows that it's true. Archangel was fired from the SWF and can't compete, so there's no way Joel will get in the ring with him. Joel then strutted into the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the hype and refusal 5) Troy Tornado turned in yet another promo on Remo, saying that it's weird, that Remo really seemed to drop the ball after being named the Top Professional Wrestler of 2006. He disappeared from the TV, from the main event scene. And yet, now he's back. What's the difference? Troy smiled at the camera and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Me. Face it, Remo, I brought you back. Your name is on everyone's lips again because I stepped into your life. That means that I made your little career rebound, and I can unmake it again. Just you wait."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]REMO vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Remo looked furious in this match, once again letting his frustration with Troy Tornado get the better of him. That proved to be a mistake. Eddie never really stood a chance against Remo, but as Remo was setting Eddie up for the Destroyer, Troy Tornado hit the ring and nailed Remo with a Star Maker while the ref's back was turned. Eddie capitalized and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 15:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Workers are walking past a locker room, giving it a wide berth because someone inside is yelling at someone else. As the camera approaches, it becomes apparent that it's BLZ Bubb's voice in there. Bubb is ranting that it's whoever he's yelling at that the Glass Ceiling broke up. He went on to scream that he hates whoever it is and that he's going to do his best to make this person pay. Bubb then stormed out of the room. The camera got out of his way then peeked into the room to reveal that the room is empty save for a mirror. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) A video aired, hyping Steve Frehley's win over Jack Bruce and Jack's subsequent attack on Steve. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] Jack, like Remo, was on fire and determined to pick up a win by any means necessary. Shawn put up a good fight, but in the end, it proved to be not enough, especially when Jack tripped him up, rolled him into a small package, and held him down with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce[/B] in 13:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Shawn was not happy with the outcome of the match. He first yelled at the ref, who insisted that he didn't see anything. So Shawn took his argument to Jack and got into his face. Jack listened for a few seconds, then slapped Shawn. This turned into Jack beating Shawn down to the mat, raining down kicks. While Shawn rolled around on the mat, incapacitated, Jack went to ringside and retrieved a chair. He tossed it into the ring, followed by another. Jack wedged one of the chairs into a corner between the ropes then draped Shawn's arms over it. He picked up the other chair and was preparing to smash Shawn across the back with it. That's when Steve Frehley vaulted the security rail. Jack turned just in time to catch a Frehley's Comet, but Steve had aimed for the chair in Jack's hands, driving the chair into Jack's face. Jack tumbled out of the ring and quickly escaped, leaving Steve to tend to Shawn. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) A graphic aired, reminding folks that tonight's main event was going to be Joel Kovach defending his SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Eric Eisen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Eric Eisen was shown walking to the ring. He rounded a corner ... and walked right into a blow from Tim Westybrook. The SWF Warmaster assaulted Eric pretty badly, tossing him face-first into a cinderblock wall, dropping him onto stacks of equipment, and finally leaving him bloodied and down on the corridor floor. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What does this mean for the main event?"[/COLOR] Marv Earnest wondered aloud. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Joel Kovach stood in the ring, looking confused. That's when his new opponent came out.... 13) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel freaked out, trying to convince the ref not to start the match, arguing about contract technicalities. Avenger calmly got into the ring and waited as Joel continued to argue. The bell rang and the match started. Joel didn't put up much of a defense. He tried, but Avenger was simply too on fire. Finally, Joel bailed out of the match and left, shaking his head, shouting, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This isn't happening! Not tonight, not ever!"[/COLOR] The ref counted to ten and declared Avenger the winner, but of course, the title didn't change hands. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 7:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Some of what happened tonight wasn't in my original plans; I booked some of it on the fly. I think it turned out better this way. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Sam Keith defeated Antonio [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Heavenly Bodies [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Joel Kovach by count-out (Joel retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR])[/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, May 2007[/I] Held at the President's Hall in Puerto Rico 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER][/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. FLEX[/B] A decent high flying match to kick things off. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 6:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] A really good match. Shawn picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]in 6:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with a video package, reminding folks of what happend on [I]Invasion![/I], namely how Tim attacked Eric backstage and how Avenger surprised Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Once it finished, Richard Eisen came out to the ring. He said that what Tim Westybrook did was horrible. He interfered in a championship match, something he had no right to do. For that reason, Richard is going to have him punished tonight. Tonight's main event will be Tim Westybrook taking on the team of Eric Eisen and Joel Kovach! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Bart Biggz came out to the ring and said that he had done a lot of thinking about what his brother said last week. He's decided to accept the challenge and face him for the 10-Minute Championship at "Times of Trouble". He suggested that his brother should pay attention to the next match to see what he'll be up against. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. BART BIGGZ[/B] Warzone's new color commentator Emma Chase snidely commented at one point that if this is what Bart will bring to the table at "Times of Trouble", Brett shouldn't worry too much. It's not that Bart did a bad job, it's just that he didn't do a good enough job. Chris kept him busy and on his toes for most of the match until finally, Bart managed to sneak in a Biggz Up. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz [/B]in 8:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Blonde Bombshell was slinking around backstage. She turned a corner and ran into Texas Pete. Tex asked her if he could join the United States of Annihilation since, y'know, he has a state name too. Bombshell said she thought that the tag team was fine as it is, but Tex insisted that with him in a newly formed stable, they'd be able to go far. Bombshell said she'd think about it. Tex suggested that she watch his upcoming match so she could see for herself what he would bring to the table. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) It's time once again for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Today's letter comes from J.G. from California. He writes: 'Dear Dan, I've been taking your advice ever since I first saw you on SWF. I went on a diet, started working out, and even stopped playing video games. "'And you know what happened, girls still won't talk to me and every guy at school still picks on me. Yesterday they threw me in a garbage can and the day before I got a swirly. I really thought doing all that stuff would turn my life around. Anyway, do you really know what your talking about, or are you just full of it just like every other know-it-all on TV? "'Or, maybe I should have never listened to you in the first place. I mean all you do is tell people how dumb and weak they are. But, really, maybe you are the dumb and weak one. Every wrestler in the SWF picks on you too. Have you even won a match? "'You know on second thought, SCREW YOU DAN!!!! Who are you to give me advice.'"[/COLOR] Dan sat in his chair for a few moments then looked up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You know what, J.G., I never thought I'd say this, but you're right. Don't let that go to your head, though, junior. I am wasting my time with this stupid show. Tell you what. Tune in next week and you'll see that I'm more than just talk!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 7) [B]TEXAS PETE vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb was great on his entrance. He snarled and snapped at people in the audience for no apparent reason whatsoever. When he got into the ring, he stomped over to referee Darren Smith and glared down at him. Then, without warning, he hugged Smith tightly and gave him a little peck on the forehead. Weird. The match itself was okay. Both men apparently have poor stamina; they were both visibly exhausted by the end of the match. But Tex's audition didn't go well. Bubb put him away with a Hades Bomb. When he left the ring, he blew Smith a kiss. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 10:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Steve Frehley came out to the ring and said that a lot of people were still talking about how badly he beat Jack Bruce and what a sore loser Jack really is. Steve then went into the audience and asked people for their reactions. Sadly, not everyone understood English, so in some cases, Steve was meet with confused silence. It kind of brought the segment down a little. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]SAM KEITH vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] This turned out to be a great match with the veteran going after Troy and the younger star doing his best to keep him away. The momentum swung back and forth, sometimes without warning, but the match ended prematurely when Remo charged the ring and attacked Troy right in front of the ref. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]by DQ in 13:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Eric Eisen and Joel Kovach were giving each other wary looks when Richard Eisen came into the room. He told them to stop glaring at each other, and get their heads into the game. He said that Eric was a true Eisen since he sent Wanda Fish packing. Richard said that Joel deserved to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship because he was the most dominant force in professional wrestling today. He said that tonight, they were going to deal with Tim Westybrook and show him why he should learn to stay in his place and that afterwards, Richard was going to take them out for margaritas and pina coladas and they would go pick up some Puerto Rican women and show them a good time! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) After Eric and Joel made their entrance, escorted by Richard, Tim Westybrook came out to the ring entrance. He stopped there and got a mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I hate to tell you this, Richard, but there's been a change of plans. See, I just got a phone call from the board of directors, and they aren't happy with this match. They don't seem to think it's fair. Now, personally, I didn't mind a handicap match. I could have beaten both of them on my own, no problem. But if the board wants me to find a tag partner, who am I to question it, especially when I had someone volunteer right away!"[/COLOR] With that, he stepped aside to reveal that his tag partner was none other than the Anonymous Avenger. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK & THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. ERIC EISEN & JOEL KOVACH[/B] They blew the roof off the hall with this one. The crowd went nuts for it all. They especially loved the story that was told. Joel Kovach started out in the ring and it seemed that Tim was going to face him. But the crowd started shouting, so Tim played it up a little and then let Avenger start the match. Joel stared at Avenger, then tagged in Eric. So it went for most of the match. Whenever Avenger got tagged in, Joel was quick to tag out. Things were pretty intense with lots of near falls. Finally, though, Avenger managed to work over Eric pretty badly. Eric tried time after time to get to Joel, only to get dragged into the center of the ring. When Eric finally managed to break away and lunge for his corner, Joel dropped from the ring and left, shaking his head, saying that he refused to face off against Avenger. Eric stood against the corner and yelled for Joel to come back. So did Richard. Neither Eisen noticed that Avenger was stalking Eric. When Eric turned around, Avenger grabbed him and set him up for the Fall From Grace, but as he did, he turned and saw Tim in their corner, stretching out his hand and begging to get in. Avenger held Eric up on his shoulders for a moment or two, then dropped him and tagged Tim in. Tim then nailed Eric with the Unstoppable Force and made the pin. WINNERS: [B]Tim Westybrook & The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 15:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Avenger and Tim then celebrated for the crowd as Richard helped his son to the back, scowling the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show. I know that I used to dislike Puerto Rico, but I gotta say, I love it tonight! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Flex[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Enforcer Roberts [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Chris Gordon [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Sam Keith by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook & the Anonymous Avenger defeated Joel Kovach & Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Shake up at TCW[/I][/B] - Rumor has it that Larry Wood has been removed from his position as head booker for TCW. Neither he nor Tommy Cornell could be reached for comment, but insiders speculate that the reason is the fact that the SWF continues to trounce TCW in the ratings.[/QUOTE]

Archived